Bicicletas, accesorios, vestuario, componentes, todo por y para la bici. Consulta nuestro extenso catálogo, accede a un montón de ofertas, novedades y a nuestro outlet.
Además podrás localizar y llegar fácilmente a tu tienda Mammoth preferida.
Lleva siempre contigo Mundo Mammoth y... ¡Vive la Bici!
• Prix à l’unité : 4,49 €
• 12 mois : 23,99 €
Perfect for hiking, riding, cycling, running, skiing or orienteering
Premium topo maps
Use in-app purchases to subscribe to high-quality, special-purpose maps. Flexible offline mode and competitive pricing.
• OS OpenData (GB)
• IGN TOP25, TOP50, Cadastre, Satellite and Littoral (marine maps) (FR) http://www.frogsparks.com/mytrails/ign/
• Tour & Trail (Alpujarras, Axarquia, Costa Blanca, La Gomera, Lanzarote, La Palma, Madeira, Mallorca, Menorca, Sierra de Aracena, Tenerife)
Full-screen trail map oriented with the built-in compass and GPS
Know exactly which direction you are going.
Uncluttered map area, with unobtrusive controls and a traditional scale with track duration and distance.
Hardware-accelerated map drawing allows smooth and snappy display even with tens of thousands of track points.
Free online maps
Pick from many built-in online map sources (OpenStreetMap, Yahoo, Bing, Google and many other global and local providers).
Add more map sources using the configurable map sources (URL or WMS).
Only premium maps are guaranteed: we may be forced to remove access to any of the other maps if requested by the rights-holders; this is regardless of whether you are using the Pro or Free version.
Save battery and data charges.
The map displays instantaneously.
Optionally falls back to online for non-covered areas.
Offline map creation
No need to use desktop-based tools to create offline maps, you can do it in MyTrails, in the background.
Pause and resume the tile download.
Download on WiFi only to save data charges.
Record GPS tracks
Visualize your track at any time and analyse your course during or after the outdoor activity.
Display multiple colorized GPS tracks at once
Visualize your previous outings and those uploaded to GPS community sites, so that you always pick a great trail.
Visualize the key indicators of the track (altitude, speed, rate of ascent, slope, GPS accuracy, etc.) right on the map with a detailed legend.
Get visual directions from point A to point B.
Vibrate, ring or spoken proximity notifications warn you of upcoming maneuvers.
Manually add waypoints to indicate memorable spots or upcoming turns.
Waypoints are automatically generated when getting directions or when you take a break.
Share and archive tracks
Share your tracks on My Trails, GPSies, UtagawaVTT and la-trace.com.
Download tracks shared by other users in your vicinity.
Easily switch between active maps by swiping three fingers left to right in the map view.
Pull down the HUD with information on your speed and altitude by swiping three fingers down your screen.
Full tablet support
Plan your outing on a large-screen tablet, go out and have fun, and when you're back, view the track in full glory. Use Dropbox to seamlessly synchronize between devices.
Permissions: please see the FAQ
- complete GPS tracking of your itinerary
- the option of annotating specific parts of your itinerary
- real time timing/display of the following:
- average speed and current speed
- distance traveled
- height traveled
- climbing speed
- map rendering of the route traveled
- ability of sharing your route on social networks
- the option of sending your route to your trail-passion.net account in order to benefit from:
- a complete analysis via the display of various statistics
- the possibility of modifying your route (add/remove/move points)
- being able to improve it (i.e. you can detect/remove erroneous GPS)
- sharing your route (via social network, email, URL, etc)
- comparing (i.e. to see where you are improving on speed or slowing...)
With this app you can discover our new footwear collection, Tecnica SS 2013
for trail running and all other outdoor activities including trekking and light hiking.
Browsing the interactive pages you will discover all the features and characteristics
of the collection, designed to help you find the perfect shoe for you.
There is a multimedia section dedicated to our athletes and the incredible race
"Tor des Geants" an introduction to the wonderful world of trail running by Tecnica
Unlock a whole new mountain experience with EpicMix at Vail, Beaver Creek, Breckenridge, Keystone, Canyons, Heavenly, Northstar, Kirkwood, Mt Brighton, and Afton Alps.
• Track your progress in Ski and Snowboard School with EpicMix Academy.
• View and purchase photos captured by on-mountain professional photographers.
• Race against your friends, family and even World Cup Champion Lindsey Vonn.
• Track your vertical feet.
• Earn digital pins for your activity and accomplishments on the mountain.
• Collect points for each digital pin you earn.
• Be part of the EpicMix leaderboard. Compete against strangers, your family, or Facebook friends.
• See where your Facebook friends are skiing or riding and what they have accomplished.
• Connect with Facebook and Twitter to automatically share your photos, activity, and special accomplishments.
• Access trail maps, lift status, run conditions, weather reports, web cams, and the latest traffic info for all six mountains.
Note: You must have an RF enabled Season Pass, Epic Day lift ticket, or PEAKS card to use EpicMix.
*** MTB Project is brand new and has limited content. More is being added every day, and you can help! http://www.mtbproject.com ***
We connect you to the trails you want to ride, wherever you are. With the thoroughness of a printed map, we offer full GPS route info, elevation profiles, interactive features, photos and more. Like a guidebook, we suggest the best Featured Rides to explore, either near your current location, or in an area you search for. Local experts show you the highlights, challenging features, and insights you need to plan a great ride.
- Incredibly detailed mountain bike trail and ride database - New Rides and Trails are constantly being added.
- Your exact location is shown on the trail and vertical profile
- Downloaded trails work OFFLINE (no cell reception needed)
- High resolution photos
- Detailed topographical trail maps
- Syncs with your To-Do List, Check Ins, and favorites on MTBProject.com.
• See which runs are groomed and which are closed. Locate yourself on the Stevens Pass trail map — not a hard-to-read GPS map.†
• Use Glympse to share your location or see your friends' locations on the trail map.†
• Record your runs and log vertical feet and distance. Display your tracks and replay your runs on the trail map. Email images to friends, post them to Facebook, or view them in Google Earth.†
• Find up-to-date information about the mountain, including snow conditions, weather, and webcam images.
• Get up-to-the-minute lift status information.
• Quickly find information about lessons and other programs and amenities.
• Easily locate and contact key places at the resort and in the village with the built in directory.
• View calendar of events.
• Get the latest news from Stevens Pass via the resort's Twitter feed and Facebook posts and YouTube videos.
• Learn about special deals at the resort.
† Location and tracking services require a GPS-equipped phone.