Bicicletas, accesorios, vestuario, componentes, todo por y para la bici. Consulta nuestro extenso catálogo, accede a un montón de ofertas, novedades y a nuestro outlet.
Además podrás localizar y llegar fácilmente a tu tienda Mammoth preferida.
Lleva siempre contigo Mundo Mammoth y... ¡Vive la Bici!
With a head-mounted device (e.g., Google Cardboard, Zeiss VR One, Homido or others) the virtual reality of the images allows you to experience the ascent of the famous and bold Eiger North Face or the Matterhorn in the thick of it.
The #project360 was born out of the idea to share authentic footage of the most renowned routes of the Alps as insider facts not only with full-on alpinists but also with every mountain aficionado. To realize this project an innovative backpack system with six cameras was developed, that makes it possible to shoot perfect panoramas and HD videos even under harshest conditions – for an all-around great experience!
You'll find all information on #project360 at http://www.project360.mammut.ch.
Rope up and join the climbing team!
The version 2.0 comes with a Master/Slave functionality and you can share your view from the climbs with your friends via a Bluetooth connection and an external screen. In addition, Mammut offers more interactive tours for your smartphone or tablet.
Our free app also assists you with navigation. It shows your current location and your direction on an interactive map in real time while hiking on Wandermap routes. You can also record your hikes so you can share them with your friends and family.
- Search for a hike near your current location or any place in the world
- View hiking routes on a map with distance, description and rating
- Interactive elevation profile
- Show current location while hiking
- Record your hiking routes and save them on your phone and the internet
- Routes are stored offline - perfect for hiking vacations abroad
- Share routes with your friends
• Locate yourself on the Crystal Mountain trail maps — not hard-to-read GPS maps.†
• Use Glympse to share your location or see your friends' locations on the trail map.†
• Record your runs and log vertical feet and distance. Display your tracks and replay your runs on the trail map. Email images to friends, post them to Facebook, or view them in Google Earth.†
• Find up-to-date information about the mountain, including weather, and webcam images, trail conditions and (for winter) snow conditions.
• Get up-to-the-minute lift status information.
• Quickly find information about lessons and other programs and amenities.
• Easily locate and contact key places at the resort and Village with the built in directory.
• Learn about events from the events calendar.
• Get the latest news from Crystal Mountain video reports, Twitter feed and Facebook posts.
• Learn about special deals.
† Location and Logging services require a GPS-equipped phone.
Perfect for hiking, riding, cycling, running, skiing or orienteering
Premium topo maps
Use in-app purchases to subscribe to high-quality, special-purpose maps. Flexible offline mode and competitive pricing.
• OS OpenData (GB)
• IGN TOP25, TOP50, Cadastre, Satellite and Littoral (marine maps) (FR) http://www.frogsparks.com/mytrails/ign/
• Tour & Trail (Alpujarras, Axarquia, Costa Blanca, La Gomera, Lanzarote, La Palma, Madeira, Mallorca, Menorca, Sierra de Aracena, Tenerife)
Full-screen trail map oriented with the built-in compass and GPS
Know exactly which direction you are going.
Uncluttered map area, with unobtrusive controls and a traditional scale with track duration and distance.
Hardware-accelerated map drawing allows smooth and snappy display even with tens of thousands of track points.
40+ stats to choose from!
Display them on a dedicated screen (including stats for multiple tracks at once), on the HUD overlaying the map or even on Android Wear.
Freely define axes (over 30 combinations) to visualize your tracks, including elevation profiles, speed vs. time, etc.
Free online maps
Pick from many built-in online map sources (OpenStreetMap, Yahoo, Bing, Google and many other global and local providers).
Add more map sources using the configurable map sources (URL or WMS).
Only premium maps are guaranteed: we may be forced to remove access to any of the free maps if requested by the rights-holders; this is regardless of whether you are using the Pro or Free version.
Save battery and data charges.
The map displays instantaneously.
No need to use desktop-based tools to create offline maps, you can do it in MyTrails, in the background.
Record GPS tracks
Visualize your track at any time and analyse your course during or after the outdoor activity.
Display multiple colorized GPS tracks at once
Visualize your previous outings and those uploaded to GPS community sites, so that you always pick a great trail.
Visualize the key indicators of the track (altitude, speed, rate of ascent, slope, GPS accuracy, etc.) right on the map with a detailed legend.
Manually add waypoints to indicate memorable spots or upcoming turns.
Waypoints are automatically generated when getting directions or when you take a break.
Share and archive tracks
Share your tracks on My Trails, GPSies, UtagawaVTT and la-trace.com.
Download tracks shared by other users in your vicinity.
Easily switch between active maps by swiping three fingers left to right in the map view.
Pull down the HUD with information on your speed and altitude by swiping three fingers down your screen.
Full tablet support
Plan your outing on a large-screen tablet, go out and have fun, and when you're back, view the track in full glory.
Use Dropbox to seamlessly synchronize between devices.
Permissions: please see the FAQ
+++ Become SummerHERO2014 +++
We want to take part in your summer-outdoor-experiences: Win the HERO-badges for your achievements in MAPtoHIKE and share a photo of your HERO moment with #summerhero14 on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. You can win fantastic prizes! You can take part in this competition from 21. June 2014!
+++ That’s all you get with MAPtoHIKE +++
TRACK YOUR PERFORMANCE
• Track your hiking activities like distance, altitude or pace – no permanent internet connection required
• Check your current position on the map and see where you have been hiking
• Just start the tracker, put your phone in your pocket and enjoy the hike!
COLLECT PINS & GIFTS
• Get rewarded with badges for your sportive activities: Hike 1.000 vertical meters to collect the 1.000 Vertical-Meters-Badge, for example. There are also badges to unlock on specific daytimes or location-based events
• In every region new badges wait to be discovered – over 450 of them are waiting for you, plus some hidden ones. Find and collect them all!
• Some of them are bundled with cool prizes like gifts, discounts and surprises by our cooperation partners. Be prepared for more to come!
FINISH A SCAVENGER HUNT:
• Start a hunt on defined places to finish a route through a region! They lead you through the whole area, the best spots and you are even awarded with a prize!
• Participating regions are highlighted in the overview
BE PART OF THE CONTEST
• Compete against friends and other users of MAPtoHIKE
• For every badge you collect you gain points. The more points you get, the higher your ranking.
• You’ve also got the chance to win attractive prizes – like outdoor equipment or trips to hiking areas
ADDITIONALLY YOU CAN :
• get an overview of more than 430 regions of MAPtoHIKE. Check out what’s happening in the regions right now and find coupons and discounts before you travel to the area. See which badges are still to discover and try to win them
• share your sportive success with friends on Twitter and Facebook and show them which badges you’ve collected
• never miss an exclusive contest again and stay informed with the new notification feature. You will receive great surprises from your favourite region
No permanent internet connection is required to use the app. You can use MAPtoHIKE in foreign countries without having a data plan. Only to view the contest ladders and synchronize your data you need to be online. The Tracker and the Pin-reward system work entirely offline (via GPS).
CONTACT & FEEDBACK
Our sports addicted team welcomes your feedback! We want to make MAPtoHIKE even better with your help. With the help of frequent updates, we can react quickly on bugs. Let us know if you have any questions or problems. We will listen closely to your suggestions and to your praise. :)
+++ You are also biking or skiing/snowboarding? Then try our apps MAPtoBIKE and MAPtoSNOW +++
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can decrease battery life.
track, tracking, trail, hiking, map, route, gps, outdoor, mountain, walk, mapping
Marketing URL (Optional)