For a full explanation of why SkipLock was created, see this blog post: http://benhirashima.com/posts/the-rebirth-of-unlock-with-wifi/
This app is NOT the unlock key for SkipLock. Do not buy this app if you want to use SkipLock.
Tired of entering your password every time you turn on your phone? Unlock With WiFi™ unlocks your phone when you're connected to your home WiFi network. When you're at home, or work, you don't need to worry about losing your phone, so why should you have to enter your password?
Unlock With WiFi is the leading password convenience app on the market. It's focus is on reliability, quality, and a great user experience. The setup wizard makes it easy to setup, and helpful dialogs are displayed if something isn't quite right.
How it works:
When you get home and connect to your WiFi network, your device will unlock. Then when you leave, and the WiFi disconnects, the device will lock again. You have to enter your password the first time after you connect to your WiFi network. This is so that if someone steals or finds your phone, they can't just bring it to your house to unlock it. After you enter your password once while connected to your WiFi network, you won't have to enter it again until you leave/disconnect. This is great for SMS texting!
You can also set a lock delay, for when you're not at home. The default delay is set to 5 seconds (you can adjust it), so when you turn the screen off, the device won't lock until 5 seconds have passed. That way, if you remember something you forgot to do, you can turn it back on without entering your password. This feature is considered experimental at this time. It works on most devices, but isn't guaranteed to work on all devices.
There are also battery saving options to:
Turn off WiFi when you leave home
Turn on Bluetooth when you leave home
Turn off Bluetooth when you get home
Turn off Auto Sync when you leave home
Turn on Auto Sync when you get home
If you have trouble with this app, please email me. Send an email with Unlock With WiFi in the subject to firstname.lastname@example.org. If it doesn't have Unlock With WiFi in the subject, it will be filtered as spam.
IMPORTANT: To uninstall this app, you must select Uninstall from the menu inside the app. The normal way won't work if device admin mode is enabled.
WARNING: This app doesn't work on some phones. Please read this description carefully, and the FAQ. http://benhirashima.com/unlockwithwifi/faq
Does not work on Android 5+. However, Android 5.0 has much of SkipLock's functionality built in now.
The app is not compatible with Motorola Skip or Dots.
Do not install this app on the SD card. It will not be secure if you do.
It won't work on phones that have full device encryption enabled.
It won't work if your employer enforces a password policy on your phone. Some corporate Exchange email users have this.
Only PINs and passwords can be used in Android 4.0 and above. Patterns and face unlock are not supported.
Unlock With WiFi is incompatible with some antivirus and battery saver apps. See the FAQ for details.
Make sure to exclude Unlock With WiFi from your task killer apps, or it won't work properly.
See the FAQ for more details http://benhirashima.com/unlockwithwifi/faq
Tech support is only available in English.
By downloading this software, you are agreeing to the End User License Agreement, which can be read here: http://benhirashima.com/unlockwithwifi/eula.
* Featured on Life Hacker, PC World & Android Central and recommended by Motorola! The ORIGINAL, best, steadiest and most popular WiFi file transfer app with now over 3 million users across all app stores worldwide! *
Browse, transfer, download, upload, delete, copy, rename, stream and manage files that are on your Android device, using a web browser via a WiFi connection.
No more taking your phone apart to get the SD card out or grabbing your cable to access your camera pictures and copy across your favourite MP3s.
"I wholeheartedly recommend going the wireless route with WiFi File Explorer!" - PC World review - 5 stars.
"Best couple of bucks I ever spent." - Top app of 2011 - from Android Central's Jerry Hildenbrand.
1. Using a web browser, you can browse and download all the files on your Android device without the need for a cable. Download entire directories with one click which no other similar app offers;
2. Multiple batch file uploads and downloads to save you time when transferring many files at once from your computer to your Android device or vice-versa;
3. Backup your entire SD card or just backup individual directories with one simple click – for example, backup all your photos just by downloading the Camera directory!
4. Download a streaming media playlist to allow you to quickly flick through and stream all the stored media files in a directory into a media player on your computer. This is a unique feature not offered by other apps;
5. Create brand new directories and delete/rename/copy/zip/unzip files - the perfect file manager;
6. Use the one of a kind gallery viewer to create a slide show of all your camera pictures directly from your Android device. Simply click on a picture’s file name to launch the gallery viewer and then hit the play button to enjoy all your pictures in the web browser;
7. Search box so that you can find any file on your Android device;
8. Select between thumbnail and detail views to choose the best method to quickly browse your files. Thumbnails are supported for both pictures AND videos!
9. It is also uniquely an installer, so automatically install app files with just once click in the web browser;
10. With with one simple click you can set any audio file on your device to become your ringtone;
11. View all the camera pictures and videos or listen to all the music on your Android device streamed directly in a web browser. Use shortcut tabs to quickly view ‘All Music’, ‘All Pictures’ and ‘All Videos’ stored on your device, no matter which directory they are in;
12. Runs as a service in the background so you can use other apps while you are making transfers;
13. Simple to use with no set up or buttons – it just works!
14. Password protected to prevent unwanted access;
15. Ability to configure the port settings;
16. Full support for special characters in file names which competitor apps do not support;
17. Visual indicators and stats of how much free space is on your Android device as well as real-time indicators of how much battery and WiFi signal you currently have;
18. Send an email to the web link from the app for easy connection;
19. Special “Development Goodies” mode to enable SSL protection – email developer for details!
* Before emailing, check FAQs at http://dooblou.blogspot.com *
* Follow @dooblou on Twitter for all the latest news and updates as they occur *
* Find us on Facebook – Search for ‘WiFi File Explorer’ *
If you do have problems using this application on your WiFi network, it is most likely a configuration problem with your router/network. Please contact the developer if you have any questions and he may be able to help you ... but please don't rate low because your network isn't configured properly - that isn't the application’s fault ;)
• Upload or download multiple files at once
• Upload entire folder structures (Google Chrome only)
• Delete, rename, copy, zip or unzip files
• Compatible with all modern operating systems that provide a web browser (Windows, Mac OS, Linux etc.)
• Password authentication (optional)
• Shortcuts to photo, video and music directories
• Runs as a background service
• View photos directly in your web browser
• Autostart service when connected to home network (optional)
• Provides access to external SD cards and USB storage devices
• Works while the device is in hotspot mode
• In order to use this app, your computer and your phone need to be on the same local area network.
• If you would like to use this app on public WiFi networks, please make sure to set an access password in the app settings.
ADVANTAGES OVER THE FREE VERSION
• This paid version allows you to upload files of any size while the free version is limited to 5 MB per file.
Feel free to send any questions, comments, complaints or suggestions to email@example.com.
WiFi Overview 360 Pro is not only a WLAN Scanner, which shows all WLANs in range, the app is much more.
This app is a "Swiss Army Knife" for WLANs.
With a powerful "WiFi Detector/Sniffer", who expanded the Android function enormously. "WiFi Detector" looking for open WLANs, gives a notification (sound, pop-up text window, vibrate and text-to-speech - if you want) and can connect automatically.
With this tool you can manage and optimize your used wireless network and with one look you'll get detailed information of the WLANs (WLAN name (SSID), signal strength, channelnumber, encryptionin - open or not and much more) in your environment.
The tab "Ch Check" (Channel Checker) and "Ch. Radar" (Channel Radar) are powerful tool to optimize your own wlan network. For best performance your network must use a channel or frequency range where are no other wireless networks or little as possible. WiFi Overview 360 gives you the best choice for the channel.
Main features are:
- WiFi Detector - the powerful open network finder
- "Quick connect shortcut", you can set a shortcut to switch/connect quick and easy between/to wlans
- change WLAN priority manually
- included 1x1, 2x1 and 4x1 widgets with different styles
- WLAN scanner
- WLAN sorting options for "strength", "alphabetically" and "open/known WLANs"
- automatic WiFi activation at startup - if off, and automatic turn-off at the end
- manual way to add a network
- detailed wlan information
- graphical representation of all wireless networks in the operating range
- channel checker for the best channel choice
- Android 4.x support
- Tablet support
- WLAN Internet connection check
- and much more ...
Get in on play here: http://go.syslynx.co.uk/go/wifi+web+login+app/play+app+desc
ON SALE NOW!
Both apps need to be installed on you device at the same time to have unlimited access to "WiFi Web Login" features.
Automatic hotspot login, hotel WiFi login, corporate guest WiFi login, and other Captive Portal Logins. Stop filling in the annoying web login form to get Internet access on you favourite hotspots, WiFi Web login can do it for you automatically! Simply record your login steps ONCE and WiFi Web Login replays them in the BACKGROUND when ever required without any manual interaction from you!
- Supports hotspots with multiple step login procedures, popup windows, and any combination of Captive Portal entry fields (username, password, accept terms, etc)
- Target recordings at multiple Wireless Access Points by name (SSID) or location (BSSID)
- Configurable re-checking to promote playback when login expiries whilst connected
WE ARE AWARE THAT THE RELEASE OF LOLLIPOP HAS CAUSED SOME PROBLEMS FOR THE APP AND ARE WORKING TO RESOLVE THIS ISSUE
There only workaround is to disable mobile network data before connecting to the WiFi network.
It helps you to evaluate the signal interference of existing networks and find out the less crowded channel
- WiFi scanner with detailed list of available networks
- frequency graph for 2.4GHz and 5GHz WLAN (802.11b/g/n)
- signal level history graph of available networks
- network router vendor (complete router vendors database)
- 2.4GHz/5GHz band channels
- save screenshot
Instead contact us on insomnia(at)gosar.de. The rating is useless for feedback as it provides no email address for us to contact you for details about feature request etc.
Stay connected to the strongest available WIFI, including unknown, but unsecured networks. That's the main task of Wifi Jumper!
The complete feature list:
- Automatically connect to the strongest available WIFI (scaninterval configurable)
- Even unknown, but unsecured networks can be used automatically (configurable)
- Messages and icons in status bar (configurable)
- Autostart after boot (configurable)
- Optional: create Wifi Zones based on one or more Radio Cells to automatically start and stop Wifi Hardware.
- Automatically adds new Radio Cells to known Wifi Zones while connected to WIFI
- Show Zone on Map (if Google Maps is installed)
- Optional: define "Airplane Mode Timezones" with the "Airplane Mode Scheduler" to automatically start/stop airplane mode (DOES NOT WORK WITH ANDROID >= 4.2 !!!)
- Saves an high amount of energy if all features are used
- Easy to use
- Multilingual (german, english)
- no support for custom roms!
- wifi zones work only on devices with telephony features
- Due to new restrictions by Google, the airplane mode scheduler is not working with android >= 4.2
Wifi Jumper automatically connects your device to the strongest available known WIFI network. Unknown, but unsecured networks are also supported to be connected to. Additionally, one can define "WIFI Zones" based on the current radiocell, in which your WIFI hardware will automatically be activated.
Leaving a Wifi Zone, Wifi Jumper will turn off WIFI hardware and saves energy. New cell-Ids for already defined Wifi Zones are added automatically while connected to a known WIFI.
In order to save even more energy, you are able to define timezones in which the airplanemode will be automatically (de-)activated. The advantages are not limited to energy saving: no radiation and disturbance while sleeping. Wifi Jumper is the perfect solution for many minor issues, but in only one app.
Note: Wifi Jumper uses android functionality that didn't support App2SD. We strongly recommend to make no use of App2SD!
Wifi Jumper needs the following permissions (reason):
- Location (determine position of WIFI Location on a map)
- Telephony (gather system-id)
- System utilities (autostart, airplanemode start/stop, WIFI start/stop)
- Networking (license check, scan for networks und status)
Note: Please give us a chance to improve Wifi Jumper. Let us know about any bad experiences and problems with Wifi Jumper before leaving any bad comments. We work hard to fix any issues reported by our customers. Thank you very much!
* Mouse cursor movement:
Slide on phone's screen to make the PC/Mac mouse cursor make movement.
* left and right click support
Tap the phone's screen to make PC/Mac mouse left button click.
Double fingers tap the phone's screen to make PC/Mac mouse right button click.
* Middle mouse button scroll
Up/down slide the phone's middle button picture to make PC/Mac middle mouse button scroll.
Two fingers slide up/down to make PC/Mac middle mouse button scroll.
* Remote keyboard input:
Press any mobile phone's key picture, PC/Mac will do the same thing.
* PC/Mac hot keys and combination key:
You can press two keys at the same time, such as ALT+F4,Ctrl+C,Ctrl+P and so on.
* Speech-to-text input for all languages:
If you input method support voice input, PC/Mac will show the same text as the phone get.
* Close to proximity sensor to show desktop:
When your hands close to the phone's proximity sensor to make PC/Mac show desktop.
* Mouse & keyboard full screen:
Very big Mouse buttons and key button.
* Remote media player controller:
You can play/pause/next/previous media players, such as Windows media players, VLC,
Winamp and so on.
* Remote explorer controller:
Unified remote control IE/Chrome and other internet explorer, you can close the tab,
go to home page,create new tab, go to favorite list, refresh the current page and so on.
* PPT Presentation controller:
You can start/stop Power Point /Keynote, and turn the next/previous page for presentation.
* Auto-connect on application startup
* PC/Mac window controller:
Maximize/Minimize/close the current window.
* Compatible with XP/Windows Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8/Mac OSX/Linux (Ubuntu,Fedora).
* Tap and move for drag
* Two finger tap for right click
* Two finger scroll
* Pinch to zoom
* Three finger drag or highlight
* Four finger swipe down to show desktop
* Four finger swipe up to maximise current window
* Four finger swipe sideways to change current window focus
* Left handed mouse support (swap left and right mouse click)
* Show desktop when hands over proximity sensor
1, WiFi Mouse only support Wi-Fi connection(wireless mouse), Bluetooth is not support.
2, More gesture will be added.
3, XMBC will be supported next month.
• Quickly scan, analyze and monitor Wi-Fi (802.11) wireless networks around you with your smartphone or tablet
• Identify the WLAN access points that implement those networks
• Recognize which WiFi networks are advertised by which access points
• Analyze channel utilization, signal strength and WiFi coverage with easy to use charts and graphs
• Optimize channel selection and positioning of your access points for the best bandwidth, coverage and performance
• See SSID, BSSID, signal strength, channel, security settings and access point vendor information
• Apply filters so you can quickly focus on and analyze a particular network (SSID), access point, channel or band
• Analyze the roaming behavior of your Android device
• Configure a name for each access point
• See the WLAN security settings for each network
WiFi Insight is designed to be an easy to use WiFi analyzer for IT staff, professional network installers and tech savvy consumers to quickly analyze and understand WiFi networks operating around them. WiFi Insight is an ideal WiFi analyzer for understanding enterprise WLAN deployments where each access point advertises multiple services via multiple 802.11 radios.
WiFi Insight WiFi analyzer supports 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac based on the capabilities of your Android device.
WiFi Insight can analyze and monitor WLAN networks and access points from all vendors including Cisco, Aruba, Aerohive, Ruckus, Ericsson, Linksys, Netgear, Arris, Apple, Motorola, Tropos, Juniper, Avaya, D-Link, TP-Link and HP. WiFi Insight also works with access point features built into cable and DSL modems to analyze wireless aspects of Comcast Xfinity, AT&T U-Verse, Google Fiber and Cox high speed Internet services. WiFi Insight is an excellent tool if you are trying to troubleshoot or optimize your Chromecast or Fire TV connection.
WiFi Insight is a great companion tool for other WLAN test equipment, including Wireshark, AirPCAP, iperf, Aeropeek, Ixia, Veriwave, Chariot, Netstumbler and others. WiFi Insight allows you to quickly determine which channels and BSSIDs APs, eliminating the need to do trial and error packet captures to find which channel an AP is operating on.
Compare WiFi Insight to other popular WiFi analyzer apps and WiFi tools such as "WiFi Analyzer" and before deciding which one will be your go-to tool for WiFi network analysis.
WiFi Insight does not display ads.
Based on your location, Wifi free offers you nearby wifi hotspot password within 5 kilometers.
-Easy to find
You can take the initiative to find the wifi hotspot you are interested in area such as cafe, hotel, city, country.
All wifi passwords are shared by users, and the availability will be automatically detected by WiFi Free.
-Around the world
Now available wifi password over ten million, all over the world, including the USA, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, America, Europe, Asia, Russian and all former USSR Countries, Middle East, Oceania and other countries and regions.
Using the reminder function for a wifi hotspot, WiFi Free will remind you, when the wifi hotspot is available.
WiFi Free will never initiatively record any wifi hotspot information on your phone unless you initiatively share a wifi hotspot.
Wifi Inspector is a simple tool to see all the devices connected to our network (both wired and wifi, whether consoles, TVs, pcs, tablets, phones etc ...), giving relevant data such as IP address, manufacturer, device name and MacAddress.
Wifi Inspector also allows to save a list of known devices with custom name and find intruders in less than 30 seconds. This makes it easier for us and you will not need to go checking the data whenever we make a scan.
All this in a clear and simple design that allows us to see that our personal data are safe in a few seconds.
No doubt, Wifi Inspector ALWAYS find ALL connected devices!! More than 230,000 active installations demonstrate their reliability!!
We continue working to improve Wifi Inspector and we greatly appreciate that you share your opinions whether positive or negative. We have almost no reports of problems in the poor ratings (only one star with no comment) This makes difficult that we can improve the application. Please if you have any problems / suggestions do not hesitate to send it to us, in your comment or with email, and we will try to fix it.
For a better experience we recommend Android 4.0 or more
Help us with the translation project on http://crowdin.net/project/wifi-connection-manager
NOTE: According to the change of Google Play Mobile Ads policy, devices before Android 2.3 are no longer be supported.
Legacy devices can download the app from: http://www.roamingsoft.com/android/WifiManagerLegacy.apk
1. Support AP (Access Points) SSID with special characters, such as Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Greeks, Russian, Arabic, Portuguese, UNICODE and so on.
2. Display saved network password. (require device to be rooted)
3. Fix device Wi-Fi problems.
4. Instant connect. Once searched, once start connecting. Way faster than the system build-in Wi-Fi scanner.
5. Static IP settings support. Auto switch between different AP.
6. Switch between available networks, solving the network conflict problem.
7. Add/Connect to certain hidden SSID network (depends on device and network conditions).
8. Manual add network, with special support for EAP/LEAP encrypted network.
9. Pause scan, convenient to browse many results.
10. More detail network information, network bandwidth, channel and network type.
11. Auto detect Web Authentication.
12. Backup/Restore saved networks.
13. Add/Share Wi-Fi network with QR code.
14. Arrange network connecting priority.
15. WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) support for Android 4.0 or above devices.
16. Automatical switch between saved networks when signal is not ideal.
17. Wi-Fi tether (Wi-Fi Hotspot) support.
About the required permissions:
Camera is for adding Wi-Fi network via QR code.
Phone and Internet is for the AdMob plug-in made by Google.
Storage is for backup and restore saved network.
See the wireless networks around you, analyze signals or find the best channel for your Access Point with:
- Radar Scan
- Signal strength graph analyzer
- Channel analyzer
** You need to have connected to the network in the past.
** This app cannot "hack" into an unknown/new network.
I cannot help you with getting root. Have a look at http://forum.xda-developers.com for that.
Have you ever forgotten the password of your home WiFi network, or the one you setup for your parents a few months back?
This application will help you recover the password of a wireless network you have connected to with your device in the past.
You can then either tap on an entry to copy it, or export the list to SD, or share it using the standard Android sharing facilities.
It does not crack the network, or use the MAC/SSID address to deduce the password. It simply reads it from the device itself.
Essentially it parses the wpa_supplicant file.
For more information on how the keys are recovered read here: http://alt236.blogspot.com/2011/04/android-wifi-password-locations.html
Please use responsibly.
Tested by me on:
•HTC Desire Z
•Samsung Galaxy Tab.
According to feedback it also works on:
•HTC Desire HD
•LG Optimus 2X
•Xperia X10 Mini
Email me if does not work on your device and I'll try to fix it.
Please email me with any bugs/problems/feature requests. I cannot reply to market comments which can make debugging difficult.
Thanks to WIMAN you can access millions of FREE WiFi hotspot.
You can share a WiFi network with the wiMAN community and get access to all WiFi networks shared by people just like you.
New awesome “Material Design” user interface!
Why should you download wiMAN?
★ FIND FREE WIFI NETWORKS
12+ Million WiFi networks all around the world rated by the wiMAN community
★ UNLOCK WIFI PASSWORD SECURELY
Unlock WiFi networks and share them with the wiMAN community
★ CONNECT TO WIFI AND SAVE MONEY
Test your network speed and enjoy Internet without limits
★ FIND WIFI EVERYWHERE
Download WiFi maps and take them with you everywhere, even without an internet connection
Do you own a wiMAN router?
"My wiMAN router" is a feature that lets you check your network usage stats through a personal dashboard, directly via App.
To sign in, go to "My networks" screen and tap on the top right button.
Come and talk about it here: http://bit.ly/wiMANbeta
Do you like wiMAN? Follow us:
Connect and share everything among phones, save you time and eliminate the need of USB data cable for file transfer.
Already supported encoding
- The fewer cables to carry the better
- The computer doesn't need to have drivers it does need installed
- Compatible with Windows Explorer and other FTP client tools (such as FileZilla)
- No mobile data plan impact
WiFi FTP lets you:
- COPY Files
- VIEW Files
- BACKUP Files
All you need to do is:
1. start WiFi FTP on your Phone.
2. Click the ON button
3. connect to supplied IP using ANY ftp client (inc Explorer / Finder)
That's it. Now you have all your documents, movies, music, homework, ANYTHING on your phone!
Special discount to celebrate the selection as "Google trending app" ($2.99 -> $1.45)
Do not miss the chance.
[1.8.0 Update logs]
1. Fixed bugs at Android 4.4
2. Support 12 languages
- English, Korean, Japanese, Spanish, Arabic, Chinese(Traditional), Chinese(Simplified), Germany, French, Portuguese, Bahasa Indonesia, Malay
# A Wi-Fi App that just makes life easier
- Fast, easy automatic connection with just one click
- Automatically checks if the internet can be used!
- Simple U/I allows you to view all information at once.
# Unique Features
With just one click, you can access WiFi without thinking about which APs to access.
You can use WiFi easily with prioritized automatic connection that takes care of channel interference & signal intensity.
After being connected to WiFi, the app checks if the internet is available. This keeps you from being frustrated while using WiFi.
We provide an easy UI that enables users to check AP Channels, connection sensitivity, security mode, and other details over easy & neat Radar View.
[WiFi Donkey Service]
It’s a WiFi-sharing service that allows Smart WiFi users to access secured AP between Smart WiFi users.
If you share more than 1 secured AP, then other users can also access the AP.
[AP Filtering ]
APs that are always inaccessible and interfering will be excluded from the list.
[Notification of network change]
Ring alarm when switching from WiFi to 3G/4G.
# Premium Functions (Smart WiFi Pro)
Turn on the WiFi automatically when in range of designated AP.
[Automatic conversion to 3G]
When Internet access via WiFi is impossible, the app will automatically switch to 3G and provide a smooth WiFi experience.
(Internet may not be available, even if you’re connected to an AP with strong signals and vice versa. Smart WiFi checks if the Internet actually works and decides whether it should switch to 3G.)
Even when your phone is in power-saving mode, it will maintain the WiFi connection to ensure that you can use services like Music Play without interruption.
[Confirming Captive Portal]
In case of asking to log in or accessing APs showing Ads, these are displayed on Status bar and can be automatically filtered according to settings.
[Static IP Settings for Each AP]
By setting up fixed IPs for each AP, you can access the AP very quickly, even when it is difficult to access.
[WEP Key Index]
You can designate the Key Index for WEP Mode when accessing AP.
# Help us translate
- Please help us support your own language through the Translation Menu inside Smart WiFi App
# How to Use
- You can read detailed descriptions for usages by tabbing “Run App→ Menu Button→ About→ YouTube Icon."
[tag: wifi, wi-fi, smart wifi, internet, network, one-click, save battery, shake, easy, radar, 3g, 4g, lte, ap, share, keep, static ip, auto, captive portal]
* Caution: Versions below 1.1.3 will be disabled since "20. Feb"