Classic Experiments in Science History is an interactive collection of historical science experiments for middle/secondary school students and science lovers of all ages.
Science is made easy through engaging animations featuring the most famous scientists ever lived, including an entertaining biography section for each one.
Theories are explained looking at how scientific knowledge has evolved since ancient ages until the point that experiment transformed previous assumptions.
This free versions features two of the experiments already available:
· Newton’s Gravity: Cannonball
· Archimedes’ Principle: Floating bodies
· Maxwell’s Colours: Coloured discs
· Mendel’s Laws: Garden peas
· Franklin’s Electricity: Lightning bells
· The Doppler Effect: Trumpeters on a train
More experiments to be added in 2015!!!
Note: This app is only for tablets.