Hydration Tracker - Water Log
Keep track of your daily hydration levels for your health and well being. This water drink logging app allows you to easily log your liquid intake throughout the day and track your hydration levels over time. Log your water intake in just a couple easy clicks and fight the battle against dehydration.
Hydration Tracker Features:
- Set a daily liquid intake goal with our convenient water goal calculator based on your height and weight.
- Log your daily liquid intake in ounces or millilitres
- Choose from a variety of preset drink sizes, or make your own!
- Calendar history to visualize your water intake for previous days weeks and months.
- add or remove drink entries from a particular day.
- General daily water goal info so you know how much you need to drink to prevent dehydration.
- Water drink reminder notifications to help you meet your hydration goals
- Premium graphing and data breakdowns allow you to visualize your daily drink data and makes it easier than ever to avoid dehydration!
How it works
First set your daily liquid intake goal and choose your measurement system (ounces or millilitres). Then every time you drink water or other beverage, add your intake to hydration tracker, once you have logged your liquid intake, you can see your water drink history as a convenient calendar view or a list of your water drinks for each day as well as how close you came to your daily liquid intake goal. If the app doesn't have a preset cup size to match your drink size, create a custom beverage size and use that one!
Set a hydration reminder notification so you don't forget about your daily water drinking.
Why track your hydration levels?
Up to 60% of the human adult body is composed of water, and dehydration can cause many short term health risks and long term health problems. Make sure you're staying well hydrated for general health, wellness, and vitality. Tracking your water intake and keeping daily water goals will keep you actively involved in your own daily water intake, allowing you to stay well hydrated and reducing the risk of becoming dehydrated.
Benefits of staying hydrated
There are many short and long term benefits you can enjoy by staying properly hydrated from day to day.
Increased skin elasticity
Your skin is more elastic when properly hydrated and will feel more soft and supple.
Improved muscle and joint function
Hydration is an important component of joint lubrication, as well as your body's ability to deliver nutrients to your muscles.
Improved cardiovascular health
Proper hydration improves blood volume making your blood easier to pump and increasing the efficiency of oxygen delivery all around your body.