Track and analyse your bowel movements easily with Poop Tracker, then print out your stool analysis to quickly and easily share this data with your doctor.
Ever wonder what your bowel movements mean and how they affect your health? Curious to find out how frequently you suffer from bowel conditions like constipation, diarrhea, or bloody stool? Well now tracking your bowel movements is easier than ever.
Find out what consistency, color, frequency, and urgency means for your health by tracking and analyzing these stats over time, then use that data to determine if any issues, such as IBS, or crohn's are present.
Poop Tracker uses the Bristol Stool Scale to determine the quality of your poop and allows you to track and analyze your bowel movement data across all of your log entries.
Poop Tracker features include:
- Easily and quickly log every poop you take.
- Track poop stats like colour, Stool type (Bristol Stool Scale), urgency, size, bloody stool, pain, and custom notes. These metrics can be important to determine if you have any bowel problems such as diarrhea, constipation, ibs (irritable bowel syndrome), colitis, crohn's disease or any other chronic condition.
- Log 'No Poop' days and leave custom notes when you're constipated.
- View and modify previous poop log entries with our comprehensive calendar view of your stool history.
- Export or Import a CSV data file of all of your stool entries so your data can be saved and restored, or sent to your healthcare provider.
- View a data breakdown and graph of your stool statistics over time including metrics like when your bowel movements happen and a day by day history (premium feature).
Why track your bowel movements?
Tracking bowel movements can be a useful tool to gauge your stool health over time and potentially uncover any chronic problems you might have such as: IBS (Irritable bowel syndrome), Crohn's disease, Colitis, Celiac disease, Chronic Diarrhea, or Constipation by noticing patterns and irregularities in your stool that you may not have noticed otherwise.
If you already suffer from a chronic bowel condition, you can also benefit from maintaining a poop log as it allows you to monitor the severity of your symptoms and progression of these life altering diseases over time and share this data quickly and easily with your doctor.
About the Bristol Stool Scale:
The Bristol stool scale, or BSF scale is a diagnostic medical tool designed to classify the form of human stool into seven categories. It is used in both clinical and experimental fields. It is sometimes referred to in the UK as the Meyers scale. This is the scale used to track 'Type' in Poop Tracker because it is the most developed standard in many countries for categorizing feces.