★ EFF rates as most secure: https://www.eff.org/secure-messaging-scorecard
★ PC Mag “100 Best Android Apps of 2013.”
★ COMPLETELY FREE, UNLIMITED MESSAGING: No charges, ever. Chat all day with your friends across the street or across the ocean
★ CHAT WITH ANYONE, ANYWHERE: Chat with your friends on Google Chat (GChat), Facebook Chat, VKontakte, Yandex, Hyves, Odnoklassniki, StudiVZ, Livejournal, Jabber, and more!
★ FACEBOOK USERS: Add your Facebook "email address" as existing XMPP account type
★ WORKS ON EVERY PLATFORM: Android with ChatSecure, iPhone with ChatSecure, Mac with Adium, Linux with Jitsi, Windows with Pidgin, and more!
★ UNBEATABLE PRIVACY: We keep your messages 100% private using state of the art Off-The-Record (OTR) encryption. Your conversations cannot be logged or intercepted by anyone. NOTE: These security measures only apply when your friend uses a compatible OTR client like ChatSecure, ChatSecure, Adium or Pidgin
★ NO SNOOPING: Your connection is encrypted so nobody can spy on your conversation. And the messages aren't even kept in system memory for any prying apps to find
★ AUTOMATICALLY ADDS YOUR FRIENDS: When you login with any account, including Google and Facebook, your contacts are added immediately
★ FUN BUILT-IN: Multiple themes are included and you can create your own custom wallpapers. Your friends get cute personal icons too!
★ CHAT THAT CAN’T BE BLOCKED: Use ChatSecure with our privacy plugin Orbot to bypass almost all firewalls, network restrictions and blacklists. Get the Orbot plugin, powered by Tor: https://goo.gl/lpnda
★ CHAT ON ANY SCREEN: ChatSecure is designed to be beautiful on any Android phone, tablet, or phablet
★ AD-FREE: We want your love, not your money
★ EASY TUTORIAL: ChatSecure is easy to use. Click here for a quick, interactive walkthrough: https://guardianproject.info/howto/chatsecurely
★ WANT ACCESS TO LATEST BETAS: Join our group here: https://plus.google.com/communities/108480576214602821006
★ WE SPEAK YOUR LANGUAGE: ChatSecure is available for friends who speak: العربية, Български, 中文(简体), 中文(台灣), Català, Čeština, Dansk, עברית, Nederlands, English, Esperanto, فارسی, Français, Deutsch, Ελληνικά, Magyar, Bahasa Indonesia, Italiano, 日本語, 조선말, Norsk, Polski, Português, Русский, español, español (España), Slovenčina, Slovenščina, Српски, Svensk, བོད་སྐད།, Türkçe, and Tiếng Việt
Don’t see your language? Join us and help translate the app: https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/chatsecureandroid
★ ABOUT US: Guardian Project is a group of developers that make secure mobile apps and open-source code for a better tomorrow
★ OUR WEBSITE: https://GuardianProject.info
★ ON TWITTER: https://twitter.com/guardianproject
★ OPEN-SOURCE: ChatSecure is free software. You can take a look at our source code, or join the community to help make ChatSecure even better: https://github.com/guardianproject/ChatSecureAndroid
★ MESSAGE US: Are we missing your favorite feature? Found an annoying bug? Please tell us! We’d love to hear from you. Send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Guardian Project makes apps that are designed to protect your security and anonymity. The protocols that we use are widely regarded as the state of the art in security technology. While we are constantly upgrading our software to combat the latest threats and eliminate bugs, no technology is 100% foolproof. For maximum security and anonymity users must utilize best practices to keep themselves safe. You can find a good introductory guide to these topics at https://securityinabox.org
Keywords: Adium Cypherpunks Encrypted Messages GChat GTalk Hidden Hyves iMessage Jabber Jitsi Off-the-Record (OTR) Pidgin Private Secret Secure Message Viber vkontakte WeChat WhatsApp XMPP
This application lets you exchange messages like you do in traditional instant messaging applications, but it encrypts those messages and prevents third parties from reading them.
This application uses AES and Diffie hellman for encrypion and key exchange. Encryption and decryption are performed only on your device, the messages are never stored in unencrypted form. Even the author of this application doesn't have access to the messages exchanged by this app.
The goal of this application is to improve privacy and free communication on the internet.
In order to use the app, you first need to create a user account. The account can be created from the application itself. To register, open the menu on the login page and select registration. When registering, make sure that your username only contains numbers and letters, spaces and special characters are not allowed.
The person you are communicating with also needs an account, and you need to know his/her username in order to send messages.
The application also includes detailed instructions which can be accessed from the menu on the login page.
This app was created for the competition organized by iSerbia.
Using TextSecure, you can communicate instantly while avoiding SMS fees, create groups so that you can chat in real time with all your friends at once, and share media or attachments all with complete privacy. The server never has access to any of your communication and never stores any of your data.
★ Private. TextSecure uses an advanced end to end encryption protocol that provides privacy for every message every time.
★ Open Source. TextSecure is Free and Open Source, enabling anyone to verify its security by auditing the code. TextSecure is the only private messenger that uses open source peer-reviewed cryptographic protocols to keep your messages safe.
★ Group Chat. TextSecure allows you to create encrypted groups so you can have private conversations with all your friends at once. Not only are the messages encrypted, but the TextSecure server never has access to any group metadata such as the membership list, group title, or group icon.
★ Fast. The TextSecure protocol is designed to operate in the most constrained environment possible. Using TextSecure, messages are instantly delivered to friends.
TextSecure is not currently compatible with tablets, but support for larger screens is on our roadmap and will be included in a future release!
Please file any bugs, issues, or feature requests at:
Securecom Text also lets you encrypt the messages stored on your device, protecting your message history in the event your phone is lost or stolen.
Securecom Text is free and open source, so anyone can verify our security and privacy claims. To report bugs, request features, and obtain source code, please our Github page:
Private SMS, Secure SMS, Encrypted SMS, Secure Chat, Private Chat, TextSecure
SECURE END-TO-END ENCRYPTION
Compared to other popular messaging apps (including those claiming to use encryption), even we as the server operator have absolutely no way to read your messages.
HIGH LEVEL OF DATA PROTECTION
Threema takes data privacy very seriously. We strive to store only the absolutely necessary information for the shortest possible time. We guarantee that we do not collect, evaluate or sell customer data. That is our promise.
Threema is not only secure but also very user friendly and covers the basic features of a mobile messenger.
• create Poll
• write text messages
• send videos and pictures
• share locations
• send voice messages
• create group chats and add new members
• synchronize your contacts (optional)
Threema differs from other mobile messenger by some special features.
• all text and voice messages as well as pictures, videos, and GPS locations are asymmetrically end-to-end encrypted
• even group chats are end-to-end encrypted
• verify the identity of a contact by scanning their personal QR code
• anonymous instant messaging
• nobody can read or evaluate your data
• local files are stored encrypted on your mobile phone
The Threema application is constantly being improved.
Threema requires the following permissions while installing the application. These permissions are only used if the corresponding functionality is requested.
• Read your contacts / modify your contacts: used for address book synchronization. When the synchronization is turned off, your contact data is not read or modified.
• Receive text messages: used for automatically linking your Threema ID to a mobile phone number. This permission is used only during the initial verification process.
• Precise location (GPS and network based): used for "send location" feature.
• Add or remove accounts, find accounts, create accounts: required for contact synchronization and integration in Android's account management.
• Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage: required for storing media files (images, videos, audio).
• Read phone status and identity: pre-fills your phone number if linking is desired. Only used during initial setup.
• Threema's functionality can be futher extended by separately downloadable plugins which may require additional permissions (e.g. access to camera, microphone).
WHY IS THREEMA A PAID APP
Threema only requires a one-time fee. There are NO recurring charges. The price covers operating expenses and further development of the Threema platform.
SUPPORT / CONTACT
For questions or problems please consult our FAQs: https://threema.ch/en/faq.html
Follow us on:
• Forward your SMS to another phone and/or email
• Forward notifications of missed calls
• Your messages are forwarded securely using SSL
• Include details such as contact information and phone status
• Use keyword and number filtering to only forward specific messages
• Beautiful material design
SendForth allows you to easily and securely forward incoming and outgoing text messages to another email or phone. You can even get notification of missed calls. With a ton of features and functions, SendForth is the most feature rich SMS forwarder application for Android and the only one offering a premium, secure, reliable and instant forwarding service to email. The app itself is completely free, you only pay for the email credits you can buy and use inside the app.
SendForth is perfect for when you have to leave your phone behind, or if you simply want to back up your messages to your email on the fly. Maybe you have multiple phones and would like to consolidate your messages on one single device.
No need for complicated configurations, just set the email address or phone number you want your texts to be forwarded to and you're set. You specify can multiple addresses and numbers too!
There might be many SMS forwarding apps available for Android, but nothing compares to SendForth.
androidappreview.com gave SendForth the editors choice award in their review:
** "SendForth earns a full recommendation from us here at Android Apps Review. The app is a power-punch for the right user, and with killer tech support rolled into the mix, your days of wondering exactly what was said to whom are officially over." ***
== FAQ ==
• Outgoing messages are not being forwarded
> If outgoing messages are not being forwarded make sure of the following:
--- No task killers! Task killers have no effect with Android and should never be used. They do more harm than good.
--- Make sure any third party SMS app is set to use Android's sms system
If it still doesnt work, please feel free to contact support using the help button in the app or check out the Zygote Labs Google+ Community: https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/107139402974762042187
You can expect first rate customer support. If you are unhappy with anything or just want to throw in a suggestion for new features, please do so and I will be happy to do my best to make the necessary improvements.
Want to get an early taste of the next version of SMS Forwarder Pro? Join the Google+ Community and you'll get the chance to get the beta version: https://plus.google.com/communities/107139402974762042187
IF YOU THINK THIS IS A HACKING APP, PLEASE DON'T INSTALL THIS.
■ Friend List (With Presence, Status Updates)
■ Private, Room & Group Chat
■ Create and Invite users to Group Chat
■ Multi Tab Chat
■ IP and Port Setting
■ Status & Presence Update
■ Leave on Kick
■ Auto Reply (AI Bot)
■ Web Support (miniBlog, Profiles, etc...)
■ Emoticons and Emoticons picker
Don't know what this is? This is a Messenger for migme (mig33). If you don't have any ID you can go to http://mig.me/ and get registered.
I know this is not perfect and I need your feedback to make this better.
Follow me @whos
Enjoy using mig33. I mean migme.
**This app is not related to, or endorsed by migme.**
SafeChats messenger is a minimalistic messaging application with the aim of making communications secure and private. No more sharing of your address book, just add the contacts you want. Ideal for use in corporate environment. All communications with the server are encrypted with well-known algorithms security experts trust around the world!
• Be as beautiful and easy to use as possible without sacrificing security or privacy
• Rely on existing, well established protocols
• Do not require a Google Account or specifically Google Cloud Messaging (GCM)
• Require as little permissions as possible
• End-to-end encryption with either OTR or openPGP
• Sending and receiving images
• Intuitive UI that follows Android Design guidelines
• Pictures / Avatars for your Contacts
• Syncs with desktop client
• Conferences (with support for bookmarks)
• Address book integration
• Multiple Accounts / unified inbox
• Very low impact on battery life
Conversations works with every XMPP server out there. However XMPP is an extensible protocol. These extensions are standardized as well in so called XEP’s. Conversations supports a couple of those to make the overall user experience better. There is a chance that your current XMPP server does not support these extensions. Therefore to get the most out of Conversations you should consider either switching to an
XMPP server that does or - even better - run your own XMPP server for you and your friends.
These XEPs are - as of now:
* XEP-0065: SOCKS5 Bytestreams - or rather mod_proxy65. Will be used to tranfer files if both parties are behind a firewall (NAT).
* XEP-0138: Stream Compression saves bandwith
* XEP-0198: Stream Management allows XMPP to survive small network outages and changes of the underlying TCP connection.
* XEP-0280: Message Carbons which automatically syncs the messages you send to your desktop client and thus allows you to switch seamlessly from your mobile client to your desktop client and back within one conversation.
* XEP-0237: Roster Versioning mainly to save bandwidth on poor mobile connections
Users can choose from three types of messages:
Place a message for yourself at some location. This is similar to a location-based personal reminder.
For a friend
Send a message to a friend that is triggered either by your (sender) location or their (recipient) location. In either situation, your friend is the only one that receives the message.
Share a message with one of your friends. The first person to reach the destination will receive the message, and the other person will be notified.
It uses SIP protocol based for signaling.
Supports G729,PCMU, PCMA codecs.
Runs Behind NAT or private IP.
User Friendly Interface.
Auto Sync of Balance.
Real Time Sip status messages.
Address book integration.
Compatible with all sip standard switches.
It has very efficient implementation of jitter buffer to play voice smoothly.
Silent suppression and comfort noise generation has been used to reduce the bandwidth usage, and this makes the dialer more efficient in making VoIP calls.
Integrates with mobiles phonebook and auto detects (+) sign when contact is picked from phonebook.
1-Combine uma palavra-chave com seu destinatário
2-Escreva sua mensagem
3-Clique em criptografar, e sua mensagem será camuflada
5-Quando seu usuário receber, usando a mesma chave, recuperará a mensagem
Obs: Mesmo que o destinatário não tenha o aplicativo, poderá recuperar a mensagem através do site www.encripter.com
Tags: msg; mensagens privadas; mensagens seguras ; proteger ; proteja ; criptografia ;criptografar ; encriptar ; decriptar ;
Call, message, and share pictures, videos and music in simple, beautiful conversations. Wire works on your phone and desktop, for personal and group conversations.
— Pristine, high quality calls
— Beautiful conversations with inline pictures
— Group conversations with up to 128 people
— YouTube videos, Spotify and SoundCloud music, animated GIFs
— Encrypted calls and secure text communication
— Android, iOS and OS X apps and browser
— Full sync between all your devices
Wire is free.
Modern encryption is based on digital “keys”. OpenKeychain stores and manages your keys, and those of the people you communicate with, on your Android. It also helps you find others’ keys online, and interchange keys by touching devices. But its most frequent use is in using those keys to encrypt and decrypt messages.
OpenKeychain integrates with
• K-9 Mail
• and many more…
OpenKeychain is designed to be trustworthy. It’s Free Software with no secrets; anyone can examine and validate every bit of it.
• Identity: Pre-fill name and email addresses
• Contacts: Connect keys to your contacts (only offline)
• Photos/Media/Files: Import/export keys from SD card
• Camera: Scan QR Codes to add other people's keys
• Others: Internet permission to retrieve keys, NFC permission to use YubiKeys
Because OpenKeychain is Free Software, anyone can validate that the permissions are indeed only required for the listed features.
* Fixed Blacklist Apps for several Android devices
AppControl is a tool that displays detailed information about apps present in your device.
The "v1" in the name stands for "there is a lot more coming" :)
AppControl is very easy to use, just click on the desired app to get detailed information about it. See how much storage space your apps are using. AppControl can even identify uninstalled apps that are still using precious storage space.
Check all hidden activities, services running, required permission etc.
AppControl can also:
★ Run apps - just long press on the app list;
★ Uninstall apps - just long press on the app list;
★ Show the state of the app on the top right corner of the details pane;
Thank you for using AppControl.
Simply select a contact from the contact list to create a priority contact. Any calls or messages coming from priority contacts will generate a priority notification even if your phone is set to be silent.
★★ Now full and 100% free (no ads)
Notification by keywords
Be notified of text messages that have specific keywords.
Just go to "Menu -> More -> Notification keywords" and add as may keywords as you want.
For example, add the keyword "report" to be notified of any message containing "weekly report".
You can add as many keywords as you want, including whole phrases. If the phrase "annual report" is added, you'll be notified if you receive the message "annual report ready",
but no notification will be played for the message "weekly report".
When a message containing a keyword you added is received, the default notification ringtone will be played quickly twice, in sequence.
Note that priority contacts still have precedence over keywords. If the message received is from a priority contact, the normal notification rules for priority contacts will be applied (see below).
Create different profiles* for different situations and use the home screen widget to conveniently switch profiles and enable/disable priority notifications.
Note that only contacts in the active profile will be considered. If the calling contact is not a priority contact, Priority Notifications will not do anything.
When you receive a call from a priority contact and your phone is set to silent/vibrate:
• The global default ringtone will be played (contact specific ringtones are not considered) one time until completion, or the call is accepted or canceled;
• The phone will vibrate (device must support vibration);
When you receive a message (SMS/MMS) from a priority contact and your phone is set to silent/vibrate:
• The global default notification sound will be played (contact specific notification sounds are not considered);
• The phone will vibrate (device must support vibration);
• If the phone is not in silent mode and the call is from a priority contact, you'll hear the ringtone as you would normally plus a short notification sound;
• If the phone is not in silent mode you receive an SMS/MMS message from a priority contact, you'll hear the normal notification sound twice;
Since the goal is to have in your priority contact list only contacts that are really important, the App allows a maximum of 10 contacts* per profile.
You can create a profile for each situation: if you are in a meeting but waiting for an important call, at home or even on vacation.
**** New in this version: WiFi network affinity
Keep connected to your preferred WiFi network! (note that the global device WiFi settings will still be respected)
Lightweight, easy to use App to keep your connectivity under control and do not waste precious data and battery.
* Disables wireless and mobile data when screen goes off
* Restore connectivity when screen is turned on again
* Preserve your mobile data configuration (never turn it back on if disabled by the user)
* Very, very, very simple configuration
100% Made in Canada!
*** New ***
Integration with Data Commander (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.appsubstance.controlmynetwork)
* Did you know that storage space (internal disk space) affects the performance of tasks like browsing your contact's list?
DroidXRay shows you how fast your storage devices are operating and how fast you can scan your contact list, photos and music.
* Is your Battery Saving app really working? Check out the battery performance chart and see how frequently you need to recharge your battery.
Here's a list of some of the things DroidXRay can provide:
- Device name, model, manufacturer, etc;
- Phone number & type, Telephony network, SIM card information;
- CPU current and maximum speed (Mhz and BogoMIPS), model, manufacturer, etc (all cores);
- Memory usage: Physical and memory for Apps;
- Graphics card and display;
- Battery, camera, graphics card;
- All network connections and network devices;
- All input devices
Works on ARM and x86 platforms.