Battery Percent is Android 4.4 KitKat (and newer) hidden feature.
How to use
1. Open this app.
2. Touch on Switch for "Show/Hide" Battery Pecent.
3. Restart system to take effect.
Old app name is "Nexus Battery Percent Enabler"
After installed hide and show percentage from app to enable Premium.
By supporting Battery Overlay Percent you get additional features to this already unique application.
Premium Key enables:
* Custom colors for text up-to 4 different percentage states.
* Custom colors for text outline up-to 4 different percentage states.
* Different Text style for up-to 4 different percentage states.
THIS IS NOT THE APPLICATION. ONLY THE KEY
feel free to contact me for reporting bugs and fixing problems.
Battery Overlay Percent is the first truly customizable solution to keep your battery percentage showing without cluttering your notifications.
It'll show percentage over your battery icon or anywhere you want over your status bar.
Unlike other Battery Percent solutions this app is using overlay instead of Android's notification method. this makes nicer streamlined appearance most of the time while not wasting your notifications space.
Battery Overlay Percent is great solution for your Nexus Devices showing percentage at the most elegant way.
- Customizable size, positions and colors.
- Sound notification once charging/discharging! (optional)
- No ROOT required!
- Show percentage even on stock ROMs!
- Battery efficient (won't eat up your battery just to show you percentage...)
- Trying to use minimal permissions required.
- FREE and commercial free!
Still as many developers, If you find it valuable - there's a key for additional extra features.
- Custom Colors for different battery states.
- Custom Font Styles
- Single digit visual
- Bottom Tablet UI is unsupported!
(Nexus 7, Nexus 10 should be just fine!)
- Limited Samsung Device Support (DUE TO SAMSUNG'S FAULT!)
* Status bar changes alignment and cause overlay to look in wrong position.
* AccessibilityService makes TTS work. Disable any TTS as a workaround.
(Samsung is very aware of this bug posted by many developers).
- Russian, Pavel Yakovlev
- Polish, Michal Kucharskov.
- German, Paul Scholz
- Portuguese, Renato Henrique Marçal de Oliveira
Want your language added? feel free to contact and help translating to your language!
- SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW: to overlay the battery.
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: option to run service after boot completion.
- BATTERY_STATS: to know percentage and power source.
- com.android.vending.BILLING: premium feature check.
battery, overlay, percentage, percent, status bar
You can also configure an application or shortcut as a quickstart which will be started on pressing the notification.
Besides this you can set it to intelligent quickstart. This will replace the quickstart with a shortcut to the wifi settings if your wifi is enabled but not connected to a network or with a shortcut to bluetooth-settings if bluetooth is enbled.
* Batterylevel in Statusbar (in %)
* Quickstart for apps
* or for shortcuts
* intelligent quickstart
* start on boot
Help to translate or improve the language of this app:
Participate at the beta here:
Get a member in this community and follow the link there!
Small, easy, useful! Enjoy :)
Tags: battery, notification, accu, charger, useful, tool, quickstart, wifi settings, status bar
In addition to the battery charge status, it is possible to emit light in color LED
when receiving SP mode e-mail,
when receiving SMS,
missed calls even when you set
and receiving Gmail.
GalaxyNexus is available at the time of
"System Settings" - "display" - "Flashing notification light"
Please put a check.
In addition, LED emits light only when the Nexus is off the screen.
※ LED emission color is dependent on the specification of the models available.
CITIZEN CALCULATOR gives you all the functionality like addition, multiplication, subtraction, division, percentage
And additional functional like MU , M+, M-, Correct , Check etc.
Mark Up (MU) is our main function which is use for Business where you have to give Discounts. This function you can not show in any other App of Calculator. We also given some other function like GT in this Calc App.
Its free for all Android Devices.
Any suggestion from user are welcomed. If you like our application please Rate us our App.
QPair is REQUIRED for this app
QPair is a software solution by LG that allows 2 devices (Tablet & Phone) transfer basic data between each-other.
Dropair is a file transfer solution (sync will follow) that allows sending files between devices easily.
1. Install Dropair on both devices.
2. Make sure Dropair is running on both.
You can now browse between the devices and transfer files. without complicated additional pairing tasks.
THIS APP IS PART OF LG & XDA Competition,
Please be kind enough to vote for it - here:
Keep in-mind this is a preview-release!
While it is functional it does contain bugs and not fully stable.
This app is open-sourced. source code will be available within approx. a month.
For additional help/updates/details/permissions explained/etc..
PLEASE READ FULL DESCRIPTION BEFORE ASKING OR RATING!
In SOME* smartphones with AMOLED screen (such as Samsung Galaxy S4) black pixel = turned off pixel.(* - SOME means SOME, NOT EVERY. If this app doesn't work on yours, just ignore it, you don't have to rate my work with 1 star...)
I've always been irritated because of the fact that our batteries aren't too great, but phone producers still produce their phones with hiper-resolution, which practically we cannot even see.I have invented something, that later I turned to real app.
I called it Pixel Battery Saver Booster, because it displays some kind of totally black mesh on the screen (you can change its density), so at least half of the pixels (or more) are turned off (so the screen consumes less energy!), while you are still able to read anything on your screen.
If you still don't understand, just take a look at the screenshots.
• What do I need this for?- Imagine this situation - your battery level is really low, but you have to search for something important on the Internet. Making the brightness lower often isn't enough. That's when you would need my app - to turn off some count of pixels.
• There are lots of apps that dim the screen... Is this one different?- This app works different. It doesn't overlay your screen with transparent image (but there is such option in premium version if you need it too). It overlays your screen with totally black mesh, which makes some count of pixels off, to prevent them from consuming battery.
• Do I really need AMOLED screen?- The best results you can get right with AMOLED screen, where black pixel means turned off pixel. However, even in other type screens black pixels are saving some battery, so it's just worth to check.
• In battery stats I can see that this app consumes a lot of energy. Why?- Don't look at the stats, look at the real battery consumption. Probably, Android Battery Stats app "thinks", that this app display an image on the screen all the time, because of what it shows an information about consuming energy. In fact, this app turns OFF the pixels (in AMOLED screens with this function), so it SAVES that energy, not consumes.
Dont take our word for it see what media is saying about us :
• When the mesh is on, I am unable to install apps (Install button is disabled)- That's because of the Android Security. In premium version of Pixel Battery Saver I added an option to bypass this protection. In this free version you can simply turn off the app (by clicking "Turn off" button in Settings window) before installing any app and then turn on it again.
• This would be great if the app would be able to turn on the mesh automatically on specific battery level (f.e. when battery level is low), can you make it?- I've already added this function (and many other) in the next version of the app, which is not published yet, so stay tuned! :)
• Where's the premium version of PBS?- I've already developed the next version with many more cool features, but, unfortunately, for now I can't publish paid apps due to the law in my country. I'm thinking how to make it possible...
• This app doesn't work on my phone! It sucks!- As I said, this app cannot work on every single device. Just report this fact to me via e-mail, you don't have to rate this app with 1 star.
• Hunt down those battery draining Apps with the App Sucker
• Always know your battery state and time left estimates with a optional status bar notification
• Overlay the stock battery icon with the icon pack add-on.
• Dig deep into how an App uses your battery - including wakelock details
• Sort your app suckers by things such as CPU & sensor usage, app wakelocks, wake time, and kernel wakelocks.
• Set a custom time reference to see stats over a certain period of time.
• See time remaining estimates based on current and historical usage
• See historical averages - how long does your battery usually last?
• Add a widget to your home screen showing the battery status and time remaining
• Include all sorts of great battery information in your DashClock widget using the included DashClock Extension
• Download or create your own icon themes
• Set customizable alarms for various charge states, temperature, and battery health
If you have a Tablet, then you'll want to check out the Professional Edition. It includes:
• Optimized views for Tablets or other devices with large screens.
• More accurate time remaining estimates for devices such as tablets with long standby times.
For more information including instructions on creating your own Icon Packs, see:
NOTE: Please email me if you encounter any issues with this app.
Permissions: Please see the users-guide for a full explanation of the permissions that GSam Battery Monitor requires: http://badassbatterymonitor.blogspot.com/2011/11/badass-battery-monitor-users-guide.html#permissions
• Russian (Thanks to Dmitry Chernogaev)
• French (Thanks to Jaworski Johan)
• Italian (Thanks to Fabio Abbà)
• Hungarian (Thanks to István Kriskó (Stefi))
• Czech (Thanks to Matěj Trakal)
• Swedish (Thanks to Pontus Edgren & Göran Helsingborg)
• Dutch (Thanks to ArTsLeOpS)
• Hebrew (Thanks to Michael Sandler)
• Chinese (Thanks to Gavin Fang)
• Turkish (Thanks to Saldıray Günal)
• Polish (Thanks to cvxcvx)
• German (Thanks to Jan Fortein)
• Spanish (Thanks to Carlos Salazar & Broquen)
• Ukrainian (Thanks to Yaroslav Brukh)
• Portuguese (Thanks to João Ricardo)
• Traditional Chinese (Thanks to Andy)
• Armenian (Thanks to Hrant Ohanyan)
• Catalan (Thanks to Josep Rey Cases)
• Slovak (Thanks to Pavol Šrank)
• Interested in translating? See http://code.google.com/p/gsam-battery-monitor-translation/
Number mode, Frame mode, Arc mode, and Image mode can be used properly.
In Number mode, the numerical value of battery residual quantity can be stationed permanently at a notice Bar top or the corner of a screen.
In Frame mode, Frame according to battery residual quantity is drawn by the circumference of a screen.
In Arc mode, Arc according to battery residual quantity is drawn at corner of a screen.
In Image mode, Images which you make is drawn according to battery residual quantity.
When start application, please slide a screen top and adjust the position of a battery display.
A position can also be numerically specified by "Input position" of Menu.
Size can be specified in "Input size" of Menu.
Numerical color changes according to battery residual quantity as "maximum color"-> "middle color" -> "minimum color".
Image is used to the background by "Select image" of Menu.
When Image cannot be read or is not specified, the background color of Preference is used.
When horizontal length changes that a screen is longwise, it is displayed on the relative position from a reference position.
For example, it is fixable to the upper right side by setting to a "Right" and an "Top".
From 'Minimum position' to 'Maximum position', according to 'Rotate direction' frame of length according to battery residual quantity is drawn.
By changing positions, the use according to liking is possible even for the thing which used only one end from the thing using the whole screen.
Frame color changes according to battery residual quantity as "maximum color"-> "middle color" -> "minimum color".
Arc of angle according to battery residual quantity is drawn.
Arc color changes according to battery residual quantity as "maximum color"-> "middle color" -> "minimum color".
Since images is drawn by the equal domain, we recommend you to arrange in the same size.
Please create in SD the folder "FloatBattery" and prepare images into it.
(You can change folder name in Preference.)
The picture to prepare becomes a maximum of 101 from stat_sys_battery_0.png to stat_sys_battery_100.png.
(You can change the prefix of files in Preference.)
When image corresponding to the amount of batteries does not exist, image of a near numerical value is used.
(You can change in Preference which shall be used between a small numerical value or a large numerical value.)
For example, when 'Search image ceiling' is on and only three pictures are prepared,
20.png : From 0% to 20%
50.png : From 21% to 50%
100.png : From 51% to 100%
are displayed in the range to say.
You can change
* Use float view
* Battery style
* Base position of horizontal and vertical
* Color of Minimum, Middle, Maximum
* Draw percent, Number base
* Margin of horizontal and vertical
* Draw direction, rotate direction
* Position of minimum and maximum
* Frame size
* Arc position
* Radius size
* Color and distance of Shadow
* Color of Background
* Folder name, File prefix and Search direction of image
* Color of Edit View
- It operates since Android1.6.
- It is a confirmed operation by N-04C,SH-12C.
This app measures magnetic field values using the magnetic sensor that is built into the phone. The magnetic field level(EMF) in nature is about 49μT(microtesla) or 490mG(milligauss). 1μT = 10mG.
If there is any metal in the area, the strength of the magnetic field should increase. Among other uses, it can be helpful in finding electrical wires in walls and metal in the ground.
Usage is simple: Open this app on your device, and move it around. The magnetic field values will constantly fluctuate.
The accuracy depends entirely on the sensors in your device. Note that the magnetic sensor is affected by electronic equipment (TVs, PCs, etc.) due to electromagnetic waves. This is not a bug in the app.
If this app does not work properly, it may mean that your phone's sensors are damaged, broken or non-existent. To initialize the sensors, point your phone up towards the sky and move it in a figure 8 pattern.
Sometimes a leather case with a magnetic "snap" can cause unwanted results. Remove the case to increase accuracy.
It's great for when you need to read tiny print and for when you just can't be bothered to put on your glasses or contacts.
You can even use it at restaurants, movie theaters, or anywhere else with low light.
Keep your phone at least 4 inches (10 cm) away from the object to focus.
Use the controls to focus, turn the flashlight on or off.
1. THE ZOOM FUNCTION MAY NOT WORK IF YOUR CAMERA DOES NOT SUPPORT IT.
2. FLASHLIGHT FUNCTION MAY NOT WORK ON ALL DEVICES AND OF COURSE NOT ON DEVICES WHICH DOES NOT HAVE FLASH.
It measures loudness or sound pressure (SPL) in decibels.
- direct reading in dB
- 0 to 140dB+ (decibels) range
- max/min values display
- 5% max error (device dependent)
- predefined calibration
- vintage analog look
- meter rotation
- 2 meter faces
1. Due to microphone limitations on different devices the meter range is different, usually the low end of the scale cannot be achieved because of the microphone noise and the upper end of the scale is limited by the microphone distortion on high levels.
2. Devices employing AGC (Automatic Gain Control) will have significant measurement errors and limited range. This is not app's fault.
3. If sound meter stops working after the notification or vibration come then please exit the app and start it again.
4. The graph may take time to start plotting the values.
This thermometer shows you both outside and inside temperature. I mean it shows you the phone temperature and outside temperature and yes you read it right it show you phone temperature isn't that amazing?
Download this simplest looking app to measure the heat! It shows the accurate outside temperature from accurate weather stations near you!
So why are you waiting for Download this app today!
Click on the refresh button to refresh the temperature data! Click on the temperature numbers to switch between the Celsius and Fahrenheit.
Want fantastic looking and working calculator? Then this is the app you must download.
- This app contains fantastic looking UI
- Includes all the basic math functions
- Swipe memory keys(first line of buttons) aside for advanced math functions!
- Click on the options menu button on your phone to see more apps by us.
Download this simplest and fantastic looking Calculator today!
Note: Please note that the options menu may not work on all devices.
This app has only two features with no settings and no special effects!
- LED light : If your phone has camera LED, you can turn on the LED as a torch.
- Screen light : you can turn your screen into a brilliant light source. It is enough to find your way in the dark.
MUST READ NOTE: In order to turn on LED of camera, CAMERA permission is required.
I had tested many android devices. If your device does not work properly, please send an email. I'll do my best to support most android devices soon.
Note: Please not that the LED flashlight may not work on all the devices but still you can use the screenlight feature of the app.