-App Uninstaller. It makes uninstaller apps so easy.
-App Installer. Scan all the apk files in SD card, you can installer the app quickly.
-App to SD card. Move the apps to SD card, save the memory.
-App Risk Scan. Scan all the apps, to report the risk.
Applications, Sd card, Device, system information can be managed in a single shot.
Android 2.2 or later installed apps on the platform, the SD Card will support.
Move this app(AAM) to the SD Card, but widgets are not working.
● Application Management (Apps)
- Real-time process list
- Multi-select, delete, backup support
- If you touch the item, manage menu will appear.
- A list of installed applications
More info/Clear cache/Fore stop
- App Version information
- Displays the file size
- Memory usage display
- App displays the installation date \ n
- Application search
- Favorite application list
- Application share(Recommend)
- App usage statistics
- Installed apllication sort
● Backup/Restore (Backup list)
- Multi-select, delete, restore (reinstall) support
- Backup to SD Card
- Install and Delete from SD Card
- External APK file install support. (Android package install file)
(path : /sdcard/SmartUninstaller)
- Information of Running applications
- Used memory information
- The backup file size
- Backup date information
● History Eraser
Clear Missed Call Log
Clear Incoming Call Log
Clear Outgoing Call Log
Clear Browser History(default)
Clear Browser Search(default)
Clear Market Search History - not support
Clear SMS All
Clear SMS Inbox - Only view
Clear SMS Sent - Only view
Clear SMS Etc - Only view
● Information(Progress bar)
- Battery Informations(Temperature:Celsius/Fahrenheit, Level, Health, Status)
- Memory(RAM) informations(Total, Used, Available)
- System storage space informations(Total, Used, Available)
- Internal storage space informations(Total, Used, Available)
- External storage space informations(Total, Used, Available)
- System cache space informations(Total, Used, Available)
- CPU status
- System / Platform informations
- ANDROID APP MANAGER Settings
- Volume control
- Screen brightness
- Wireless network
- My location (network, GPS)
- The application
- Bluetooth Settings
- Language settings
- The date and time
● Home screen widget
- Widget Update Time Adjustable
- Active Task, Ram, Storage info(3×1 Orange Theme)
- Active Task, Ram, Storage info(3×1 Red Theme)
- Active Task, Ram, Storage info(3×1 Black Theme)
- Favorite Application Link (2×2 Black Theme)
Use shortcuts on the main screen, you can easily ANDROID APP MANAGER program, you can access.
If you use widgets feature state of the current Storage and ANDROID APP MANAGER you can easily access the program.
Bugs, issues or ideas, please let us know. I will review the application as soon as possible.
Android platform 2.1(Eclair) support
Android platform 2.2(Froyo) support
Android platform 2.3(Gingerbread) support
Android platform 2.3.3 support
Android platform 3.0(Honeycomb) support
Android platform 3.1 support
Android platform 4.0(Icecream sandwich) support
Android platform 4.1(Jellybean) support
Android platform 4.2 support
• List all installed & system apps
• Move apps to SD (if supported by your device)
• Show app info in detail
• Uninstall apps
• Force stop app
• Clear app cache
• Clear app data
• Hide pre-installed/system apps
• Share apps with your friends
• Locate the app in Google Play
1. What is "App 2 SD"?
"App 2 SD" is short for app to SD card, and it is also called app to sd.
2. Why do so many apps that cannot App2SD?
Only the app is configured to supported to be installed on SD card by the developer that can it App2SD. So you will see many apps are "On Phone Only".
3. What does the green and orange icon mean?
The green icon means that the app can be moved.
The orange icon means that the app is not recommended to be moving to SD card because it might cause the app not work propertly.
4. Why does app2sd not supported by my device?
Android system determins if your device is supported.
5. How to hide some pre-installed/pre-loaded system apps?
Go to the App Manager, then switch to the system apps tab, select the app that you want to hide and click hide.
app manager, app 2 sd, app to sd, hide apps
Manage your applications only by one click !
Have you encountered the situation that it takes you so much time to find your applications?
AppManager is an application management tool that is for you to ease your life.
It has below features:
* Just speak the application name and then launch it or uninstall it.
* Just define a gesture that is easy to remember for your application and then launch it by input this gesture.
* Use alphabet bar to filter your application and launch it or uninstall it by single one click.
* Use long press to view application details, view it in Google market, launch it or uninstall it at every screen.
You can also manage all installed apps in your android device at one click.
1). Kill all or selected currently running apps.
2). Save battery life
3). Check Available memory at runtime
4). Launch currently running apps by tapping on it.
5). Size of the apps in memory
6). Quick Uninstaller
7). Tap on the installed apps for more details of the app
8). Many more features
Android 2.2+ has changed the task manager mechanism.
You can not kill services and notifications.
The app is showing currently running processes
which includes some system process also, that always get started by system events even
after you kill that process.
Books Xpress is an easy-to-use book collection management app that helps you organize all your book inventory and its information in your phone/tablet. Books Xpress lets you manage your items with notes, captured photos, to-do & expense lists, record voice, etc...
Due to Play store policy, you have only 15-minutes refund window. Please try Free version before purchase.
OUR INVENTORY APPS
1. Barcode Express
Our basic inventory management app with inventory catalog and check in/out entry management feature.
2. Books Xpress
Inventory manager specialized for books
3. Movie Xpress
Inventory manager specialized for movie, DVD, Blue-ray titles
4. Inventory X
Inventory manager with better check in & out entry management.
. check in/out and transfer a certain inventory in different locations
. see the inventory balance in each locations.
• Manage book inventory
. with multi-level categories
. with multi-level locations
. with tags
. with price and quantity
. with icons
. with UPC, EAN, ISBN, ASIN codes
. attach photo, receipts to item
. generate report
. scan UPC,EAN code
. loaned books
• Manage check in and out transactions
. with time
. with quantity balance update
. import book detail from Amazon
. import Author, Publicher, Publish date ...
. import product photo from Amazon
. product webpage link
• Access Amazon and New Yor Times Hot list
. Top seller
. New releases
. Most wished for
. Sales rank 100
. Google Drive (Spreadsheet & Document format)
. CSV files (Excel compatible)
. Text message & Email
• Extra feature
. Manual Backup/Restore
. Auto-backup scheduler
. Comprehensive search
. Passcode protection
. Simple task list
. Simple expense list
Especially it shows the latest applications and customization applications at its first screen, which will offer you most convenience.
.list applications by date,by name and by size
.to run, uninstall and share applications
.at the first screen list the latest applications
.at the first screen list your decided applications
Appcenter with 3 organization systems:
- Folders and categories
- A-Z listing and overview
- recently used apps calendar
Organize apps in folders and groups
- all official Android play store categories
- 5 languages preinstalled
- create, manage and delete with the editor folders
Keywords: appsaver, organizer, organize, organization, jorte, apppack, appquest, appusage, assistant, mobile, assistant, launcher, icon, arranger
1) New v1.3.3 [Full Version] Launch external reader applications.
2) New v1.3.0 [Full Version] Use the Book Info Browser to explore your library by browsing book information like authors, categories, series, book lists and more.
3) Discover eBooks on the SD card and load them into your eLibrary.
4) Explore the eLibrary using the metadata included in your eBooks.
5) Customize which book metadata properties you want to use for viewing book information, performing searches, and sorting.
6) Find books in your eLibrary using ad-hoc searches or by invoking saved Book List searches.
7) View book lists with various layout, grouping, and sorting options to help keep the information organized.
8) Manage eBook information with update ability for virtually any metadata property available for your eBooks, including Categories (synonymous with tags, book shelves, subjects), Series and Series Index, Ratings (up to 5 stars), Title, Authors, Description, and many more...
9) Update book covers from images on your device storage.
10) Export updated book information.
11) Designed to work with Calibre, suporting both standard and custom Calibre properties.
12) [Full Version] Integration with Book Info Lookup Add-on app (available as separate free download) to browse Open Library records for alternate covers and book information. Install add-on to enable.
13) [Full version] Create and manage custom eBook information properties.
14) [Full version] Manage bookmarks, notes and highlights.
15) [Full version] Export bookmarks, notes and highlights.
The ePub Reader is a feature of the eLibrary Manager application that allows you to read ePub books. Some of the features you can enjoy are
1) Use on-screen buttons or swipe gestures to change screen pages one at a time or continuously for fast screen flips.
2) Use pinch in and out gestures to easily change font sizes.
3) Keep track of the current and total screen numbers for the chapter you are reading, as well as the current and total page numbers for the whole book.
4) Goto any screen in the chapter or any page in the book.
5) Add your favourite fonts.
6) Read books in single or multiple columns.
7) Search for text anywhere in the book you are reading.
8) Navigate through the history of book positions when you need to explore.
9) Pick up where you left off when you finish reading and start up again.
10) Customize the visual presentation of books by setting margins, line height, justification, font, and font size.
11) Access the multi-level Table of Contents for the book you are reading.
12) View a summary of the book you are reading.
13) Perform dictionary lookups using configurable dictionaries.
14) Let your Android device read eBooks to you.
15) Export updated book information.
16) [Full version] Create and manage bookmarks, notes and highlights.
17) [Full version] Export bookmarks, notes, and highlights.
18) [Full version] Synchronize book positions between devices.
Note: This application works with non-DRM ePub books.
Visit http://kpwsite.com/?itemSelectionPath=library for more information.
It eliminates all the hassles and troubles of remembering defaults set for various applications such as Audio, Video, E-mail, SMS, etc. It is very handy for active Android lovers who use a wide range of apps and keep changing them from the default Android settings.
Q: Why DAM Pro?
A: As millions of apps are appending to the Android Market each month offering multiple options for a particular category such as Music, Video, etc., we are forced to cherry-pick a default app for a particular category while performing some action. We know how to set the default, but we are pestered while clearing/resetting the set default. None of the App Managers or Task Managers on the Android Market targeted this issue. So, DAM is an exclusive & innovative app that eliminates the hassle of setting/clearing defaults, & Uninstalling any app from DAM itself.
Q: What is the difference between the Lite and Pro versions?
A: Most notably, it’s an AD-FREE (Donate) Version. It has an inbuilt Uninstaller as some customers as per some user requests. We are relentlessly refining our UI to provide finest experience. Plus it requires no special permissions to run the app.
Core features of DAM Pro are:
* Ad-Free version with the Improved UI
Displays a list of different categories and the default app selected for each one of them
* Wide range of categories consists of Audio, Audio Streaming, Browser, Email, Home Launcher,
Messaging, PDF files, Phone Dialer, Video and Video Streaming
* Exhibit a list of applications that can be used for a particular type of category
* Clear defaults of a particular category without remembering the set default or without cruising all the
way into the Android default settings screen
* Reduces atleast 4 user clicks and saves the time to search the app with default set
* Allows you to set default for any category from the application itself.
* Does not require any permission at all !
* Built in uninstaller
PLEASE READ THE BELOW INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USING:
1. To set the default application, please check the 'USE BY DEFAULT ICON' and only then select the application. Otherwise, the application WILL NOT BE set as the default one.
2. Once the default app is SET, the application will open. It might however open with some error-message like 'FILE CANNOT BE OPENED' or 'ERROR WHILE OPENING FILE'. Don't worry, the application is SET as default successfully. You can verify by clicking BACK BUTTON on that application and going back
to Default App Manager.
Default, Set/Clear Defaults, Uninstaller, remove apps, Android App Manager, APK uninstaller, Default
Cleaner, APK Manager, Simple Manager
Media Organizer allows you to organize your photos and videos into folders which will then show up as albums in your media gallery. It supports your external storage (SD card) to create albums on it.
MediaOrganizer is not a standalone application but integrates with your gallery app (e.g. Gallery, Gallery3D or HTC Sense Album) and is started out of the gallery by sending pictures or videos via “Share” or “Send To”.
★ Copy or move your pictures, photos and videos into folders directly from your Gallery via “Share” or “Send To”
★ Select multiple files in your gallery and move or copy them at once
★ Create new folders on your external storage
★ Delete and rename your folders on the external storage
★ Maintain a list of favourite folders for quick access
★ Hide or unhide your pics and vids (if the gallery supports ".nomedia")
MediaOrganizer is available in English, German and Polish localization. Compatible with Honeycomb tablets.
Note: The standard gallery of the Xperia Mini does not support folders. You have to use an alternative gallery application to see the folders.
Feature-Graphic shows free images from http://www.freedigitalphotos.net/images/Friends_g364.html
* Sync with Google Tasks at the core *
Sync with Google Tasks is not just another bullet point in an endless feature list, but lies at the heart of the application. Our goal is to bring all the features you are enjoying online to your Android device.
* Tuned to the whole Android ecosystem *
Tasks uses the modern design language introduced with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich throughout the application. However, that doesn’t mean that we compromise on compatibility, as we made sure that Tasks runs on Android 2.2 or later. And whether you have a phone, a tablet or anything in between, the UI just feels right for the screen you are holding in your hands.
* Additional Features *
Due date reminders
Multiple Google accounts
Light and dark theme
Integration into Android sharing system
Sort by rearranging or by due date
* Versions *
Next to the paid version we also offer a free, ad-supported version which will start showing ads after 10 days. Both versions offer the same functionality and features. You won’t lose any data if you decide to upgrade from the free to the paid version as all the data is synced with Google Tasks.
* Move to SD card not supported due to problems with widgets *
* backup apps to SD card
- single / all at once
- version history, older backups will be kept
* install apps from SD card
* uninstall apps
* locate apps at market
* launch apps
kw:appmanager, uninstall, android manger, app manager, app managers, android managers, app manager, best app manger, good app manger in android, best appmanger, good appmanager, android appmanager, andorid best appmanager
Organize, view and retrieve all of your pictures, music, videos, & documents; built-in app backup & task killer; manage all your files regardless of where they are stored (in a cloud or on another device such as):
* Clouds (Dropbox, Google Drive, Facebook, Box & SkyDrive)
* PC, Mac, Linux (via networking)
Click here to ask to join our Beta Test Google + Group: http://plus.google.com/b/103095216021321867726/communities/106251776630475861309
Ever try to find a file but can't remember where you put it? ASTRO has the most robust technology to search phones or search for files in the mobile world, giving you the ability to do anything from broad searches across all locations mentioned above for types of content (pics, music, videos, etc.) to very specific file searches based on file name, size, location, etc. And, with ASTRO's unique "CLOUD HOPPING (TM)", you can move files from one cloud to another in a single copy or move/paste - without having to download them first before sending to your destination cloud!
ASTRO now has support for Leef Bridge, a powerful, yet simple, innovative USB flash drive that allows users to easily transfer files to other devices (Android phones, tablets, Macs and PCs). Visit www.2leef.com/bridge for more information and a list of compatible devices.
What are some of the benefits to ASTRO’s new file Indexing functionality:
- After your first search, results are almost instantaneous across all indexed locations (mobile device, clouds, networked locations)
- If you are offline, you can still search for files that have been indexed.
- Eliminates redundant network calls in ASTRO, making some file search operations faster.
- Better file search, file browsing experience in areas with spotty or slow network coverage.
How does ASTRO’s new Indexing functionality work?
- As you browse through directories on your device, clouds or networked locations, ASTRO begins indexing your files in the background in order to speed up future searches you perform.
- It will also build your index whenever you do a search. It will build the index for your internal and external sd cards very quickly (typically under 15-20 seconds). Clouds or networked locations will take longer and also depends on the number of files in those locations.
- You can also choose to proactively index any of your other locations like clouds (Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, SkyDrive) and networked locations by doing a search on those locations or by going to Settings, Search index and click Rebuild index. Keep in mind if you choose to index a 500GB server you have at home, it may take a while. :)
- You can go to Settings, Set Default Search Locations to set your default locations.
- You can go to Settings, Search index and clear your index at any time as well.
- SWIPE SCREEN RIGHT to get to Clouds, Network Locations or Saved Searches fast
- SWIPE SCREEN LEFT to get to Tools (App Backup, Task Killer, SD Card Usage), Settings and Help
ASTRO File & Cloud Manager FREE gives you the ability to kill tasks or processes that burn battery life (Task Killer Tool) and easily backup apps (App Backup Tool) in case you lose or change phones.
FEATURES INCLUDE: file manager, phone download manager, content management, multiple cloud management / cloud storage manager with Facebook, Google Drive, Dropbox, Box and SkyDrive, android file browser, file and/or app backup, app manager, image and text viewers, networking, Bluetooth, SFTP, Zip Files, download manager, thumbnails, search files, task manager, attachments, and more.
Quick Start Guide, FAQ's and Documentation: http://support.metago.net.
ASTRO supports 11 languages including: English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Japanese, Korean, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Russian & Portuguese.
Evernote is an easy-to-use, free app that helps you remember everything across all of the devices you use. Stay organized, save your ideas and improve productivity. Evernote lets you take notes, capture photos, create to-do lists, record voice reminders--and makes these notes completely searchable, whether you are at home, at work, or on the go.
- Sync all of your notes across the computers and devices you use
- Create and edit text notes, to-dos and task lists
- Add handwriting and sketches to your notes
- Save, sync and share files
- Search for text inside images
- Organize notes by notebooks and tags
- Email notes and save tweets to your Evernote account
- Works with Evernote Business: Capture, browse, search, and share Business Notes and Business Notebooks from your smartphone or tablet.
- Connect Evernote to other apps and products you use
- Share notes with friends and colleagues via Facebook and Twitter
★ Premium feature: take notebooks offline to access them anytime
★ Premium feature: allow others to edit your notebooks
★ Premium feature: add a PIN lock to your Evernote app
Here are some ways to use Evernote for your personal and professional life:
- Research smarter: snap photos of whiteboards and books
- Take meeting and class notes, draft agendas and research notes
- Plan a trip: keep track of travel plans, plane tickets and passports
- Organize and save recipes; search by ingredients later
- Create a grocery list or task list and check things off as you go
- View web pages saved in Evernote on your desktop
- Capture ideas and inspiration on the go
- Access files and notes you create on your phone from your desktop
- Keep track of products and prices for comparison shopping purposes
- Keep finances in order: save receipts, bills and contracts
- Reduce paper clutter by taking snapshots of restaurant menus, business cards and labels
- Use Evernote as part of your GTD system to help you stay organized
- To get the most out of your Evernote experience, download it on all of the computers and phones that you use.
Evernote is available on any computer, phone and tablet device.
More information about permissions at:
Learn more: http://www.evernote.com/about/getting_started/
Trusted by more than 400,000 users on Google Play, Amazon App store and local app stores.
Highly acclaimed by experts:
CNET - "one of the best places to save your passwords"
PCWorld - "certainly one of the most useful"
TechRepublic - "Jack Wallen recommends using the B-Folders application to keep your information safe"
Totally secure your data
Keeps your secure notes, passwords, PINs, bank account numbers, credit card info, contacts, tasks, journals and bookmarks safe like in a vault.
All your data is fully encrypted with a strong, password-based, government-grade 256-bit AES cipher. This way your information is protected from unauthorized access by thieves, hackers and malware.
Easily sync all your devices
The unique sync technology of B-Folders allows you to securely keep your data in sync on multiple computers and mobile devices without a central server so you never have to store your private information on the Web.
All-in-one, secure and integrated
* password manager
* task manager
* bookmark manager
* contact manager
* Desktop Edition for Windows, Mac and Linux.
* Android Edition for smartphones and tablets.
* organize a lot of passwords and other items in a hierarchy of folders
* autofills usernames and passwords
* virtual keypad for easy entry of numeric passwords
* Password generator
* Clipboard auto-clear
* Self-destruct function (optional)
* Master password guessing protection (progressive delay)
Migrate from other applications
* Password managers like LastPass, 1Password, eWallet, Spb Wallet, SplashID
* BlackBerry MemoPad, Contacts and Tasks
* Palm Desktop memos and addresses/contacts
* instantly log in to web sites
* keep bank accounts, memberships, identity documents, serial numbers
* use it as an outliner to brainstorm and organize ideas
* keep checklists and shopping items
* keep track of projects and sub-projects
* implement the Getting Things Done (GTD) methodology
More from developer
✔battery notification /battery indicator in the status bar
✔Show The health and temperature of the battery.
✔Displays the remaining time for:TalkTime、AudioTime、VideoTime、Web Surfing Time.
✔Show the battery power ,battery usage
Support tablet(android os 4.0)
1 click to clear all cached files for getting more available space.No root permission required.
This app is useful to anyone who has memory management issues,specifically when you are running out of application storage.
Make your phone faster、smoother.
★ 1 click to clear all cached files.
★ Clear cache for a specified application.
★ List applications that have caches.
★ Sort apps by size or name.
★ Open/Uninstall application.
★ View application details page.
★ Clear Browser History
★ Support move the app to SD Card(app2sd)
By default,apps are sorted by app name. To sort the list by app size, please tap the "sort by name" button.
Quick Backup is a program for Android that lets you back up installed apps to SD Card.You can restore your apps from the SD Card.
You can also batch uninstall apps.
★By default,apps are sorted by name.
★input keyword to find apps that you want to backup/uninstall.
★batch uninstall apps.
★batch backup apps.
★Support android 2.2(froyo),2.3(Gingerbread).
★Support app2d(you can move the app to your SD card).
1 click to clear search history and all cached files.
This app can erase history data and apps'cache on your phone, delete your search history (web history,Maps History, Earth History, YOUTUBE History clipboard data, market history,gmail history etc).
Internal memory is precious.You can get more available storage space by clearing cache/data files with this app.
★1 click to clear all cached files(cache cleaner).
★Clear Browser History/Web History
★Clear Google Maps Search History
★Clear Google Earth Search History
★Clear Gmail Search History
★Clear Android Market Search History
★Clear YOUTUBE Search History
★Clear Clipboard Data
1 touch to clear search history and all cached files.
Get more available space.No root permission required.
This app is useful to anyone who has memory management issues,specifically when you are running out of application storage.
Make your phone faster、smoother.cleanup your phone. free up memory, free up space. As the best history eraser and android assistant.
1 tap to clear search history and all cached files.
*Autokill apps after screen off
*Show the memory and the power
*Notification in the status bar
*one-click kill widget
*"Kill service" button for froyo(2.2) or up
*Open/Kill/Ignore/Switch to/Detail/Uninstall your app