* TVM Calculator
* Currency Converter
* Loan, Loan Comparison and Refinance Calculator
* Compound Interest Calculator
* Retirement/401k Calculator
* Credit Card Pay Off Calculator
* Tip Calculator
* Regular Calculator
* Annual Percentage Rate (APR) Calculator
* Return on Investment (ROI) Calculator
* Auto Loan/Lease Calculator
* IRR NPV Calculator
* Percentage Calculator
* Bond Calculator
* Stock Calculators: Stock Return Calculator, Constant Growth Stock; Non-constant Growth Stock; Capital Asset Pricing Model; Expected Return
* Commercial Loan Calculator
* Miscellaneous Calculations
The app allows you to edit and prioritize the list of calculators for easy access.
Only Currency Converter needs internet access to retrieve the latest currency exchange rate. All other calculators don't need the Internet access.
* IRR, MIRR
* NPV, NFV
* Time value of Money (TMV) calculator
* PV/FV of annuity/annuity due/perpetuity/interest
* Nominal/Effective rate converter
* Loan Amortization
* Bonds calculator
* Series avg, std & var.
* Beta & Gamma functions
* Tip Calculator
KW: Financial Calculator, Finance Calculator
Per request, now it is a free trial so that you can actually see it in action before buying. After some usage you need to purchase it.
★★★★★ "best financial calc" - tester45234
★★★★★ "Fantastic app, just as good as a $60 calculator" - Cbh35711
★★★★★ "Easy mode is awesome! Support is excellent! and much easier than a BA II" - Grantioth
★★★★★ "Love it!" - mccully2
Video tutorial: http://www.echoboom.com/financialcalculator/
* Time value of money.
* Growing annuities.
* Calculates N, Interest, Present Value, PMT and Future Value of Money.
* Bond valuation.
* Cash flow analysis in an intuitive interface.
* Analyzes investments: Internal Rate of Return (IRR) and Net Present Value (NPV)
* Amortization and Loans. Support for Canadian mortgages.
* RPN support.
* Near instantaneous calculations.
Please, read the FAQ on the help section if you believe numbers are wrong. It's usually people missing something on the settings when using the financial calculator.
Note about permissions: There seems to be some concern about the permissions. The reason they are there is to be able to email your results so it needs access to your phone, internet and email app. If you have further questions don't hesitate to contact us.
A Financial Calculator combined with a Scientific Calculator
Financial Mode includes:
* Simple Interest Mode
* Compound Interest Mode (FV, PV, PMT, NPER)
* Cash Flow Mode (NPV, NFV, IRR, MIRR, DPBP)
* Amortization Mode (PMT, BAL, INT, PRN, ∑INT, ∑PRN)
* Cost, Sales and Margin Mode
* Break-Even Mode
* Depreciation Mode (SL, FP, SYD, FDB, DB)
* Bond Mode (PRC, YTM, YTC, Duration, Convexity)
* Days Calculation Mode
* Interest Conversion Mode
* Options Trading (Greeks)
* Exchange Rates
In many cases, a graph and accompanying table showing the results is available. The table can be saved to the sd card in csv format.
Full details of the formulas used in the financial calculations are available in the Help section.
Scientific Mode includes:
* Trigonometric Functions
* Power and Root Functions
* Log and Antilog Functions
* Permutations and Combinations
* Statistics Functions
* Factorial Function
* Modulus Function
Separate calculation histories are available for both financial and scientific modes.
2. Accepts cash flow intervals
3. Accepts cash flow date
4. Saves date format
5. Allows flexible cash flow interval/timing and repetition
6. When no cash flow interval or date is specified cash flow timing is incremented by 1 unit or 1 year
7. Specify odd interval and date
8. Product Video
8. Repeat cash flow
***** Recommended by the American Association of Individual Investors *****
HD 12c Financial Calculator:
HD 12c financial calculator emulates HP 12c financial calculator for Android mobile phones. It fully implements the functionality and financial formulas of HP 12c.
HP 12C User Guide available from the link below:
* Time value of money (loans, savings, and leasing)
* Bond price and yield to maturity
* Cash flow analysis NPV, IRR
* Memory for up to 20 cash flows
* SL, DB, SOYD depreciation methods
* Percentage change, percentage of total
* Cumulative statistical analysis
* Std. deviation, mean, weighted mean
* Linear regression
* Forecasting, correlation coefficient
* Total, ∑x, ∑x2, ∑y, ∑y2, ∑xy
* +, -, x, %, ÷, 1/x, ±, LN, ex, n!
* Date arithmetic
* Keystroke programming
* Program memory capacity: 99 steps
In addition to providing all the functionality of Hp 12c financial calculator, HD 12c financial calculator has the following extra features:
* SWIPE-able keypad provides a big keypad on small screen Android mobile phones.
* X, Y, Z, T register values are all displayed on screen.
* Customisable screen orientation
* Save/load programs to/from your mobile phone’s SD card
* Settings to enable/disable key click and vibration
* Memories are not converted to store program steps
* Configurable 10 or 12 or 14 digit display
* Help available on each of the keys
* Supports nearly all the screen sizes.
If you need any help or have any questions, please feel free to email me firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please consider the time difference between countries and allow 24 hours for support to respond to your request.
Android Hp 12c Financial Calculator Finance Calculator Finance Application Finance App Financial Application Financial App RPN Calculator RPN Financial RPN Calc Financial
**** Cool Tip: click the upper right logo to see the settings page. ****
• Time value of money TVM.
• Cash flow analysis NPV, IRR.
• Loan payments calculation.
• Statistical analysis.
• Date arithmetic.
• RPN entry.
• Automatically save/restore settings.
• Direct access to support forum from app
• enable/disable key click sound option
• Comma as decimal point option
• Touch logo to see all settings.
• Support Android Tablet.
• More ...
Feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
We have a demo version available for you to try before you buy. Search "Vicinno" for it.
★ Stay tuned:
Like us: www.facebook.com/vicinno
Follow us: www.twitter.com/vicinno
This application is powered by Texterity, a leader in digital publishing technology, provider of hundreds of online digital publications. Check the Android Market for more apps from your favorite magazines!
Global Cash Management and Trade functionality with all the security you expect from J.P. Morgan. Ranked #1 in Mobile Access for 2013 by Greenwich Associates.
This application is only available for J.P. Morgan ACCESS® Reporting, Funds Transfer, Account Transfer and Global Trade clients. You’ll need pre-authorization from your employer’s Security Administrator to use it.
ACCESS INFORMATION INSTANTLY
• View global account balance and transaction information in all currencies, including consolidated multi-bank reporting
• Available in multiple languages
• Approve wire payments and Trade transactions *
• Release wire payments with Voice & Swipe Password *
• Transfer funds between your U.S. J.P. Morgan accounts *
• Configure and receive near real time alerts securely
• Protect your company’s data with multi-level security protocols
• Use optional Voice & Swipe Password Authentication for convenient and secure logon and digital signature *
*not available in all locations
J.P. Morgan will not charge you to download and use the application, but note that standard messaging and data rates from your wireless provider may apply.
Eligible clients can view accounts, perform transactions and access market intelligence.
For J.P. Morgan Private Bank and J.P. Morgan Securities clients, it’s easy to manage your investment, bank, and credit accounts at anytime through the J.P. Morgan Mobile App for Android. To start, just enroll in J.P. Morgan Online (SM).
ACCESS YOUR ACCOUNTS
• View intraday investment account balances, position details, and transaction history
• View bank account balances and activity
• Deposit checks with J.P. Morgan QuickDeposit(SM)
• Send and request money with Chase QuickPay(SM)
• Pay bills and credit cards
• Send wire transfers
MANAGE AND RECEIVE THE FOLLOWING ACCOUNT ALERTS THROUGH THE J.P. MORGAN MOBILE APP
• Account balances
• ACH transfers
CONTACT J.P. MORGAN
• View and contact your J.P. Morgan team
• Locate nearby Chase branches and ATMs
ACCESS TIMELY MARKET UPDATES
• Access intraday quotes and news articles
• Read “Eye on the Market,” by Michael Cembalest, the Chairman of Market and Investment Strategy for J.P. Morgan Asset Management
Please note that the J.P. Morgan Mobile App is only for J.P. Morgan Private Bank clients and J.P. Morgan Securities clients. Please contact your appropriate J.P. Morgan service team with any questions.
Notes on Permissions:
• Location permissions are needed to determine your current location in order to find Chase bank branches and ATMs near you
• Read Contact permissions are needed to access your contacts to send money via Chase QuickPay(SM)
• Camera permissions are needed to deposit checks via Chase QuickDeposit(SM)
• USB storage permissions are needed to view file attachments
“J.P. Morgan Private Bank” is a marketing name for private banking business conducted by JPMorgan Chase & Co. and its subsidiaries worldwide.
Bank products and services are offered by JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. and its affiliates. Securities are offered by J.P. Morgan Securities LLC, member NYSE, FINRA and SIPC.
There is no charge from Chase, but message and data rates may apply. Such charges include those from your communications service provider. Delivery of account alerts may be delayed for various reasons, including service outages affecting your mobile device, wireless or internet provider; technology failures; and system capacity limitations. Any time you review your balance, keep in mind it may not reflect all transactions including recent debit card transactions or checks you have written. A qualifying Chase or J.P. Morgan account is required to transfer funds via text.
*Available for J.P. Morgan Private Bank clients only.
Android is a registered trademark of Google Inc.
Equal principal and interest payments, equal principal payments, principal maturity of the installment loan you wish, you can calculate based.
Loan amount, loan term, loan interest repayment method option.
Recurrence by repayments, payments of principal, interest, and the balance can be calculated.
Tells you your monthly payments.
Please use the loan amortization calculator.
Savings calculator - Find out how fast you can save for your next big purchase, whether it's an overseas trip, a home deposit or a new car.
Loan calculator - Find out the repayments on a personal loan.
Mortgage calculator - Find out the repayments on a home loan. See what they will be if interest rates change.
Superannuation calculator - Find out how much super you will have when you retire.
Interest-free deal calculator - Find out what your interest-free deal will really cost you.
Want more? MoneySmart has even more powerful calculators at MoneySmart.gov.au
Who is behind MoneySmart?
MoneySmart.gov.au is run by the Australian Government agency, ASIC. The website offers free, independent guidance to help you make the best choices for your money. It is put together by an experienced team of financial planners and consumer educators.
More from developer
The tone of the pieces is entirely accessible, while remaining authoritative and intellectually rigorous. Findings is not intended to be a précis of the research showcased, but seeks to stimulate debate and provide informed opinion of issues that are key to the private equity industry and its stakeholders.
Findings features research on a range of topics affecting the industry, including buyout performance, networks in venture capital, sovereign wealth funds, governance structures, PE’s effect on employment, GP incentives, captive funds, leverage and regulation.
To complement hard copy circulation, the Coller Institute of Private Equity has launched an Private Equity Findings App which incorporates all 5 issues of the publication. The App is designed to enhance your overall viewing experience of Findings and is compatible with all major tablets.
Key features of the App include:
· Layout optimized for tablet viewing
· Ability to browse issues even when internet connection is not available
· Notification when new issues are available
· Share with social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Email) with ability to customize sharing message
· Swipe functionality for page turning and browsing
Rates available from Houston to 59th St in NYC (adding more daily)