* TVM Calculator
* Currency Converter
* Loan, Loan Comparison and Refinance Calculator
* Compound Interest Calculator
* Retirement/401k Calculator
* Credit Card Pay Off Calculator
* Tips Calculator
* Regular Calculator
* Annual Percentage Rate (APR) Calculator
* Return on Investment (ROI) Calculator
* Auto Loan and Auto Lease Calculator
* IRR NPV and MIRR Calculator
* Percentage Calculator
* Bond Calculator
* Stock Return, Constant Growth Stock; Non-constant Growth Stock; Capital Asset Pricing Model; Expected Return
* Commercial Loan Calculator
* Miscellaneous Calculations
Only Currency Converter needs internet access to retrieve the latest currency exchange rate.
100% FREE – full features, no hidden charges or in-app purchases
This Smart and handy app is used to calculate EMI(Equated monthly Instalment ) of car ,home and other Loan entities/ Mortgage Calculator.
Key Features -
- Create Different Loan Profile using app and view them at any time.
- Calculate EMI with statistics (Montly / Yearly Mode) .
- Share EMI details with clients using SMS/EMAIL.
- Easy to Access and Innovative .
- Good Usability .
- App Available for FREE to use .
For Advertisement / Query / Suggestions contact us at email@example.com
Its been recommended to set Automatic updates on .
The key focus of this application is to facilitate the application user to customize the appearance, colors and user interface according to their favourite mode. The look and feel of the application is fully customizable throughout every single options present within it and the application is tailored to work on a wide range of android devices from small display phones to large tablet devices smoothly. Financial Calculator is also localized to major world languages.
The application has the following features :
1. Time Value of Money Calculator
The difference in value between money today and money in the future. Time Value of money can be used to compare investment alternatives and to solve problems involving loans, mortgages, leases, savings, and annuities.
2. Loan Amortization Calculator
A method for repaying a loan in equal instalments. Part of each payment goes toward interest and any remainder is used to reduce the principal. As the balance of the loan is gradually reduced, a progressively larger portion of each payment goes toward reducing principal.
3. Compound Interest / Simple Interest Calculator
Calculates the interest that accrues on the initial principal and the accumulated interest of a principal deposit, loan or debt.
4. Currency Converter
Calculates the Currency Exchange rate of 93 world currencies in real time with the most updated exchange rates.
5. Retirement Calculator
retirement calculator is used to calculate the amount of money left at the time of retirement based on a rough scale of parameters provided.
6. Internal Rate of Return Calculator
Calculates the discount rate at which the net present value of costs (negative cash flows)of the investment equals the net present value of the benefits (positive cash flows) of the investment. It is an indicator of the efficiency, quality, or yield of an investment.
7. Net Present Value Calculator
Calculates difference between the present value of cash inflows and the present value of cash outflows.
8. Stock return calculator
stock return calculator is used to calculate the profit / loss , return on investment rates based on the months and purchasing and selling shares and its fee.
9. Return On Investment Calculator
Return on investment (ROI) is the concept of an investment of some resource yielding a benefit to the investor. A high ROI means the investment gains compare favourably to investment cost. As a performance measure, ROI is used to evaluate the efficiency of an investment or to compare the efficiency of a number of different investments
10. Tips calculator
Tip calculator calculates tip quickly and easily and helps to split the bill between any number of people.
Round up or round down on any value on the tip calculator and see changes to the tip percentage, tip amount, total amount and amount payable per person immediately!
11. Discount/Increment and Tax calculator
Discount calculator is used calculate the discounted value with the tax parameter. It helps us to know the discounted amount that in turn helps us to know the profit of the transaction
12. Percentage and Date Calculator
percentage calculator is used for calculating the returns in the percentage, percentage change and percentage of values.
Date calculator helps to find out the difference between any 2 dates and also number of days between 2 dates it can also be used to calculate the age of a person accurately
Note : We shall be constantly working and updating this application in near future with much more features related to finance which suits the needs of every users and we are looking forward for your continuous support in return.
Per request, now it is a free trial so that you can actually see it in action before buying.
Video tutorial: http://www.echoboom.com/financialcalculator/
* Time value of money.
* Growing annuities.
* Calculates N, Interest, Present Value, PMT and Future Value of Money.
* Bond valuation.
* Cash flow analysis in an intuitive interface.
* Analyzes investments: Internal Rate of Return (IRR) and Net Present Value (NPV)
* Amortization and Loans. Support for Canadian mortgages.
* RPN support.
* Near instantaneous calculations.
Please, read the FAQ on the help section if you believe numbers are wrong. It's usually people missing something on the settings when using the financial calculator.
Note about permissions: There seems to be some concern about the permissions. The reason they are there is to be able to email your results so it needs access to your phone, internet and email app. If you have further questions don't hesitate to contact us.
A Financial Calculator combined with a Scientific Calculator
Financial Mode includes:
* Simple Interest Mode
* Compound Interest Mode (FV, PV, PMT, NPER)
* Cash Flow Mode (NPV, NFV, IRR, MIRR, DPBP)
* Amortization Mode (PMT, BAL, INT, PRN, ∑INT, ∑PRN)
* Cost, Sales and Margin Mode
* Break-Even Mode
* Depreciation Mode (SL, FP, SYD, FDB, DB)
* Bond Mode (PRC, YTM, YTC, Duration, Convexity)
* Days Calculation Mode
* Interest Conversion Mode
* Options Trading (Greeks)
* Exchange Rates
In many cases, a graph and accompanying table showing the results is available. The table can be saved to the sd card in csv format.
Full details of the formulas used in the financial calculations are available in the Help section.
Scientific Mode includes:
* Trigonometric Functions
* Power and Root Functions
* Log and Antilog Functions
* Permutations and Combinations
* Statistics Functions
* Factorial Function
* Modulus Function
Separate calculation histories are available for both financial and scientific modes.
2. Accepts cash flow intervals
3. Accepts cash flow date
4. Saves date format
5. Allows flexible cash flow interval/timing and repetition
6. When no cash flow interval or date is specified cash flow timing is incremented by 1 unit or 1 year
7. Specify odd interval and date
8. Product Video
8. Repeat cash flow
- calculate a third parameter with the IRR Calculator by supplying two of the following:
• (money) Multiple;
• Years (investment holding period); and/or
• the Internal Rate of Return (IRR).
Tilting the device horizontally will display a static IRR table to contextualise your calculation;
- access African private equity news, up-coming events, vacancies, research and deal announcements;
- quickly reference major global and African exchange rates; and
- view daily SAFEX commodity derivatives.
An all-in-one African private equity app, powered by Phatisa, a multi-award winning African private equity fund manager.
Download the app and enter the following information:
- Principal Loan Amount (rupees)
- Loan Tenure (months or years)
- Rate of Interest (percentage)
- Fees & Charges (rupees) - Optional
- EMI Scheme (EMI in arrears or EMI in advance) - Optional
- Start Date (month & year) - Optional
- Extra Payments / Prepayments - Optional
You are presented with payment summary with break-up of principal and interest components, payment schedule and chart for the loan details entered. You can choose to share this information via e-mail, SMS or any other messaging app. You can also share the results to your favourite note taking app.
The app also computes the loan APR (aka IRR) using the fees and charges entered. This is especially useful for loans with 0% EMI schemes where fees and charges are levied (instead of interest) when purchasing mobiles, computers or household items.
Please visit the EMI Calculator website http://emicalculator.net/ for more information.
+ Validations that prevent user mistakes
+ Usability changes
+ Rating prompt
+ Versioning bug fix
+ 'Loan Paid To Date' bug fix
+ Advanced Mode with Extra Payments / Prepayments
+ Improved math accuracy of the calculator
+ Lots of bug fixes
Internet access required for ads and analytics
Learn and discover while you calculate – each calculator has built-in description to help you with understanding various financial terms.
To use currency converter you need internet connection.
Free version has ads.
- Add to favorites. You can easily add any of available financial calculators to favorite list and then edit and prioritize the list with ease and your needs.
- Save calculations. Each financial calculation can be saved and edited with just a few clicks.
Take a look at available financial calculators:
- ACV – actual cash value
- Amortization – calculate monthly mortgage payments
- APR – annual percentage rate
- APR to APY
- Auto Loan calculator
- Bond price
- Equivalent bond yield
- Yield to maturity
- Zero coupon bond
- Car depreciation
- Commission for a sale
- Compound interest
- Credit card interest
- Credit card payment
- Credit card payoff
- Currency converter
- Discount calculator
- Dividend yield
- Earnings per share
- EBIT – earnings before interest and taxes
- Effective interest calculator
- Future value
- Hourly to salary calculator
- Hourly wage
- Interest rate
- Investment return calculator
- Loan payoff
- Markup percent
- Mortgage payments
- Nominal interest rate
- NPV net present value and IRR internal rate of return
- Present Value
- Profit calculator
- Return on assets ratio
- Return on sales
- Revenue per employee
- Return on investment
- Savings calculator
- Simple interest
- CAPM – capital asset pricing model
- Constant growth stock
- Dividend discount model
- Expected return of a portfolio
- Non-constant growth stock
- VAT calculator
So, If you need a financial calculator in order to perform calculations or just to learn how to use them look no further. Download and enjoy in our app’s quality and reliability.
Premium version without ads:
☆ Time Value of Money to solve problems such as annuities, loans,mortgages, leases, and savings
☆ Cash flow analysis (NPV, NFV, PB, DPB, IRR, MOD)
☆ Amortization calculations
☆ Depreciation schedule with four different methods (SL, SYD, DB, DB method with crossover to SL)
☆ Statistics analysis with four different regression models(Linear, Logarithmic, Exponential, Power)
☆ Bond price, yield and accrued interest
☆ Interest conversion(Effective annual rate, annual percentage rate)
☆ Date, profit margin, and breakeven calculation
☆ Store or recall values in any of 10 memories
☆ Basic math operations include trigonometric function, natural logarithm, and square
☆ Black-Schole-Merton option model
☆ and more…
****You can use the link below to install full feature version without ads****
If you have any question or suggestion of the financial calculator, feel free email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The formula for determining the present value of a perpetuity is as follows:
NPV = -Investment +ΣCF_lastyear / (1+Discount rate) ^lastyear +TV / (1+Discount rate) ^lastyear
TV=CF_lastyear (1 + Growth rate) / (Discount rate - Growth rate)
CF_lastyear=Cash flow of the last year of projection period
Guess IRR(%) is a number that you guess is close to the result of IRR.
The value of the whole company before the transaction, called the “Pre-money valuation” is just the share price times the number of shares outstanding before the transaction.
And the value of "Post-money valuation " is as follows:
Post-money Valuation = Pre-money Valuation + Investment
(Investment=Share Price * Shares Issued)
The relation between Target IRR and EXIT Value is as follows,
Net income * PER * Ratio of Shareholding (at Exit year )= (1+ IRR)^year * Investment
To achieve Target IRR,
Required share ratio = (1+Target IRR)^investment period * Investment / Net income *PER
Investment gain or loss can also be calculated assuming purchase, sale price and monthly rental.
Currently English, Korean and Chinese language are supported.
This app makes it very simple to know wether a real estate investment is worth or not and provides a very accurate, simple and complete financial report about your real estate investment.
The tone of the pieces is entirely accessible, while remaining authoritative and intellectually rigorous. Findings is not intended to be a précis of the research showcased, but seeks to stimulate debate and provide informed opinion of issues that are key to the private equity industry and its stakeholders.
Findings features research on a range of topics affecting the industry, including buyout performance, networks in venture capital, sovereign wealth funds, governance structures, PE’s effect on employment, GP incentives, captive funds, leverage and regulation.
To complement hard copy circulation, the Coller Institute of Private Equity has launched an Private Equity Findings App which incorporates all 5 issues of the publication. The App is designed to enhance your overall viewing experience of Findings and is compatible with all major tablets.
Key features of the App include:
· Layout optimized for tablet viewing
· Ability to browse issues even when internet connection is not available
· Notification when new issues are available
· Share with social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Email) with ability to customize sharing message
· Swipe functionality for page turning and browsing
Rates available from Houston to 59th St in NYC (adding more daily)