ChebyshevTrendPro gives you the real, underlying trends of all the stocks showing in Yahoo Finance. Save stock symbols in groups, adjust trend dates, get buy and sell signals, compare with other indicators and more. Everything you need to keep an eye on your portfolio is here. Check what users say about:
“...this app gives me “buy” and “sell” signals that make it so EASY... I’m not a day-trader, I just want to know when to be in the market and when to bail before the hammer comes down! If you follow the buy and sell signals, you will get all of the gains when a stock or mutual fund goes up and none of the losses when it goes down. This app is easy-to-read, easy-to-understand and it will keep you from holding on to a fund in those ugly downturns. Buy this app!”
“Developer keeps making an already great app, better and better. This trend following app is highly accurate. Just super, enough said.”
You’ve invested a lot of your savings in an attempt to speed up your retirement date. Although you’re not a professional trader, you like to watch the market and make your own decisions about your portfolio. You have a goal and a target and you plan to handle the buying and selling of stocks yourself.
Thanks to ChebyshevTrendPro, you can keep an eye on those important trends that mean the difference between profit and loss. If a stock is listed in Yahoo Finance, you can quickly and easily see its daily, weekly, monthly or intraday chart. There is absolutely no lag when compared with moving average trends, and the app’s modified Gaussian least squares fit removes random fluctuations to provide the real picture of how a stock is performing.
When you download ChebyshevTrendPro, you’re putting an innovative trending tool on your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad. No matter where you are, you’ll have access to the data that matters most – S/R line, buy and sell signals and trend comparisons. You can organize your stock symbols into groups and adjust trend dates, too.
The app’s data and trend line comes from Yahoo Finance, so any stock listed there is accessible for trending in ChebyshevTrendPro. Every five minutes, you get up-to-date data in intraday mode. For daily, weekly or monthly views, the information is refreshed hourly and at midnight. You’ll always have a pulse on current trends.
If you’re the cautious type, or simply want to kick the Chebyshev tires before purchasing the Pro version, go ahead and download Chebyshev’s Trend first. It’s free and gives you an idea of the awesome performance you can expect with the full version.
Have a look at some of the features you get in ChebyshevTrendPro:
* Puts an innovative trending tool in the palm of your hand
* Uses Chebyshev polynomials to create trend lines against Yahoo Finance & realtime GoogleFinance if available
* Get daily, weekly, monthly or intraday stock charts
* Noise filter removes random fluctuations to provide the real trends
* Complete absence of lag when compared with moving average trends
* Includes S/R line, buy and sell signals
* Compare trends with classical MA and Bollinger Bands, Parabolic SAR and MACD indicators
* Volume and Chaikin oscillator
* Save stock symbols in a portfolio by groups
* Ability to adjust trend dates
* Stocks and data sourced from Yahoo Finance website; realtime data sourced from GoogleFinance if available
* Accessing web requires a data connection
* App performs best with WiFi connection
* Try Chebyshev’s Trend free version for a sneak peak at ChebyshevTrendPro
So are you as informed about your stocks as you should be? Are you buying and selling at the best times? Find out for sure by downloading ChebyshevTrendPro now. Don’t lose another day of gains.
Supersignal & Fibonacci Bands indicator are added;The market scan web service is available.
Here is a link to stock chart configured for swing traders on pc.
StockChartConfigV6 app allows user to see the same stock chart configured through saved user config setting with just one button click. Without using the app, the users would have to start internet app on their phone, navigate to http://finance.yahoo.com/q/ta?s=GE+Basic+Tech.+Analysis , and configure the Yahoo stock charting function.
Here is a link with more detail description of screens
Here is a link to a brief Technical Analysis tutorial on indicators used by stock traders to determine trend, market sentiment and various buy and sell signals
- Quote symbols should be entered with the Yahoo Finance format.
- Real time quotes are shown for the US, London, Singapore, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Taiwan, Milan, Copenhagen, and Stockholm markets. Other Yahoo Finance markets are 15 min. delayed approx.
- Extended hour quotes are available for US markets.
- Stock charts are 15 min delayed (because available real time data does not include Open, High, Low).
Quotes and the availability of historical data is a function of Yahoo and Google Terms of Service.
Chart Lists and Individual Charts:
- Charts can be viewed as part of watch lists, or individually by symbol
- Create one or more watch lists which will be saved for future use
- Add stock symbols to each list. Trading details can optionally be entered for each symbol.
- View current stock price data for each symbol in a list.
- Tap a symbol in the selected List to view current stock data in chart format
- Save charts for later review while not connected to the internet (offline)
- Common Price Patterns are identified
- Detailed Help for each screen
- View training video on YouTube
- The App is installed with Default values for various options. The Settings Menu enables changes to options.
- Select the data date range. The date range can vary from 3 months of Daily data to 20 years of Monthly data
- Set the chart type to Candlesticks, High-Low-Close (HLC) bars, or a Solid Line
- Indicators include Volume, OBV, Volume A/D, Rate of Change, Stochastics, RSI, MACD, Follow Through Day, Relative High and Low, SMA (single, double, and triple crossover), Bollinger Bands, and Price Channels
- Tap a list to view current prices for all symbols in the list. It shows the gain or loss for a position if Buy Price was entered for a symbol. Then, tap a symbol in the list to view its chart
- A symbol's trading details (if any) are also shown. Trading details may include purchase date, position (number shares), buy price, target and stop
- Generates Buy and Sell signals over charts. The profitability of Buy and Sell signals generated by indicators are tracked individually on a Trades screen and a comparison of the relative profitability of all indicators over the time frame is also calculated
- Zoom in the right half of the chart
- Zoom out to view all data
- Define a zoom range on the chart by tapping, holding, and optionally moving two fingers
- Tap anywhere over the right price axis to see a horizontal price line on the chart
- Tap anywhere over the price bars to see a price box on the chart. The price box for a price bar shows the Date, Open, High, Low, Close and Volume
- ’Finger Swipe’ the Indicators section of the chart to cycle through the available indicators. Indicators can be customized using menu settings
- Add trend-lines to the chart. A trend-line can be added with one or two fingers
- Add horizontal support lines to the chart
- Add Retracement lines to the chart
- Send Chart in Email with a screen-shot attachment
- Save Chart for Offline for later review
- Go Back or Go Forward through List to scroll through the charts of symbols in a list
- Enter symbol to view its chart
keywords: real-time, stock, stocks, stock market, stock quotes candlestick, technical analysis, chart, portfolio, trend line, support, retracement, trading, off-line, back-testing, pivot points, price patterns
The WSE Analyzer is an application written by investors for investors whereby you can:
✔ Save a lot of painstaking hours on analyzing the Polish Stock Market.
✔ Be aware of what the situation of the Warsaw Stock Exchange is.
✔ Find interesting movements on the Stock Market.
✔ Estimate a likelihood of the incoming correction.
✔ Avoid many unprofessional investments.
✔ See if you're not manipulated by brokerage recommendations.
In case of any problems, you can cancel the purchase within 15 minutes in accordance with Google Play.
★ For whom? ★
The WSE Analyzer is an essential tool not only for active investors who use the technical analysis, but also for beginners who start their journey with the Warsaw Stock Exchange WSE (GPW - Giełda Papierów Wartościowych). Now you can check the workshop of professional investors on your mobile device!
★ How it works? ★
The application analyses EOD (End Of Day) shares of the Warsaw Stock Exchange WSE. Additionally, it processes popular Polish indices such as WIG20, WIG, mWIG40, sWIG80, WIG-BANKI, WIG-DIV, WIG-CHEMIA, and others. As a result, the WSE Analyzer provides technical overbought/oversold indicator RSI in a clearly way, which can be very helpful in the investment decision.
The Relative Strength Index (RSI) is a momentum oscillator that measures the speed and change of price movements. RSI oscillates between zero and 100. Traditionally, and according to Wilder, RSI is considered overbought when above 70 and oversold when below 30. Signals can also be generated by looking for divergences, failure swings and centerline crossovers. RSI can also be used to identify the general trend. Despite being developed before the computer age, Wilder's indicators have stood the test of time and remain extremely popular for professional traders who invest in NASDAQ, DOW JONES, S&P, CAC 40, FTSE, DAX, OBX, or NIKKEI.
The WSE Analyzer shows a list of stock shares which build particular index. In addition to closing prices and percentage changes in asset prices, the RSI indicator is presented. The application presents the indicator in a green color when share is considered to be oversold - that happens when the RSI reading falls below 30. Conversely, share is overbought when the RSI rises above 70.
Selecting a stock from the list of shares, user goes to the history module where the history of price change and its RSI indicator are presented. The application allows to check the history in various intervals. Additionally, you can use a Pinch-Zoom method which is very helpful in a non-standard intervals.
★★ Additional information ★★
The Warsaw Stock Exchange Analyzer requires to download stocks data. The application allows to work in the offline mode. It is available in English, German, and Polish.
If you have any questions or problems with the application, please don't hesitate and contact us via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or website http://franticsoftware.blogspot.com
You can pay your attention to stocks price forecasts for over 200,000 stocks spanning 93 stocks exchanges which include:
American Stock Exchange
Australian Securities Exchange
Hong Kong Stock Exchange
London Stock Exchange
Milan Stock Exchange
NASDAQ Stock Exchange
New York Stock Exchange
OTC Bulletin Board
Singapore Stock Exchange
Toronto Stock Stock Exchange
Toronto Venture Stock Exchange
Indonesia Stock Exchange
National Stock Exchange of India
Mexican Stock Exchange
Italian Stock Exchange
Stock Exchange of Thailand
Frankfurt Stock Exchange
BOVESPA (Sao Paulo)
Bombay Stock Exchange
Berlin Stock Exchange
Milan Stock Exchange
Bursa Malaysia Stock Exchange
OMX Nordic - Stockholm
EURONEXT - Amsterdam
Warsaw Stock Exchange
EURONEXT - Paris and many more!
Our proprietary model is based on neural networks. Simply put, our stock forecasts are driven by pattern recognition that enables the model to identify stock-purchasing trends. It then provides an objective recommendation on what action to take with any given stock - based on neural networks.
Our software will help you to hear the pulse of the stock market, and get recommendations of the best BUY/SELL/HOLD moments!
The Forecastica Premium Edition has unbeatable depth and breadth of data. Our data spans the globe, so whatever region you prefer to trade--from North America to Europe to Asia we have it!
Make Profit Daily by Predicting Stock Trends on Worldwide Exchanges Today!
-Track stock forecasts for over 200,000 stocks!
-4, 8 and 12 day forecasting.
-Only stock app on Google Play to offer Full Multi-Currency Support for over 900 FOREX Currency Pairs! You can now specify a currency when you create your portfolio. All stock prices will then be converted into the currency you selected!
-Our Company Screener is an innovative, powerful prediction tool that will allow you the trader to analyze potential market opportunities!
-Forecasts updated daily!
-Facebook and Twitter login!
-Stock Graphs! Ability to upload 12 day forecasting graph to Facebook!
-Multiple Portfolios! Unlimited WatchLists!
-Stock Email Alerts with next day predictions!
-Unique neural networks based forecasting algorithm developed by Ph.Ds in statistics!
-Strategy column shows BUY, HOLD or SELL decision which is based on mathematically predicted turning points (relative minimum or maximum value of stock quotes vs. time)
-Vector column shows expected average price movement Up or Down, in percents.
-Each raw show quote: OPEN, CLOSE, LOW, HIGH, STRATEGY and VECTOR accordingly with day of the forecasting.
-Profit Calculator shows what your hypothetical profits might have been if you had traded by using our forecasting technology!
-The Short Term Volatility indicator measures the volatility of a stock over the past 90 days. One consistent way to be a winner in this market is to take profit early!
-INCREASE YOUR INVESTMENT PERFORMANCE with a powerful and proven statistical model!
=> Scroll down your list of stocks and quickly review intraday price action ...
Display either PRICE or PERCENT Intraday charts.
★★★ It is still under development, so please rate it accordingly ★★★
Please take a few seconds to SHARE the app on Twitter, Facebook, Google+ ... Hey thanks ;-p
keyword: intraday, chart, trading, tips, trend, indicator, stocks, yahoo finance, realtime, stock, quotes
To trade Stocks, it is very important to know that current trend. It doesn't matter that the trade is day-trade, or a couple days/weeks swing trade. And it could be more important to know their transitions. The aim of this application is, trying to show them simple way.
The trends are drawn using least squares method, and by showing older lines, it is easily understand their transitions. Because this application is using unique method of showing transition of trends, please bear to read the whole contents of this document(sorry about some broken English).
* Support many stocks/indexes
* Download rates from internet (only daily)
* Changing the duration of display
* Changing the duration of trend computation
* Changing next trend start duration
* show/hide of price rate
* show/hide of trend lines
* show/hide of trend transition
There are two ways to select stock/index to display.
* Choose one from 'World Indexes/Stocks' of 'Settings' menu.
o USA Major Indexes
o USA Sector
o USA Bonds
o Japan Indexes
o Japan Stocks
o Oceanian Indexes
o European Indexes
o Other American Indexes except USA
After choosing one of them, you can enable/disalbe each index/stock. Some are enabled as default.
* Also, you can add ones by giving the ticker symbol. 'Add' from menu will display a dialog box. OK to add the new tick symbol. If you are not sure about the ticker, tap 'Search' to jump to Yahoo's searching page for ticker symbol.
Please remember that ticker symbol, in Japan, is 4 or 6 digit number. If you input numeric, it will try to connect Yahoo Japan.
'Update All' or 'Update Rate' will download rates from the internet.
'Swipe' to change charts.
The closed prices are used to draw price line, except the last one is not close price but the latest price(Please remember that there should be a delay, or sometimes it cannot obtain the latest rate).
The colorfull straight lines will be drawn to show the transition of the trends.
Red/Right-side down, is down-trend. Green/Right-side up, is up-trend. And transition of trends can be easily seen.
In the documentation of the application, some artificial charts are given to show how trend trainsition look like at different situations.
'Trend' is calculated by N days price point and a straight line, if the total of distances of the pionts and the line become smallest. These lines can be shown from the menu. These straight lines on the price rate chart, are the these trends, but thier transition is not easily seen. Since the key point of the transition of the trends, is thier angles. Just put them of the certains point of Y-axis, is the 'transition of trends' above.
We carefully designed this application for accurate computation but we cannot grantee it and you should understand it.
Directly or indirectly, No responsibility is assumed for the use of this document and applicaiton, and NO express or implied warranties or guarantees are made. This document and application are intended for educational and informational purposes only
Any live trading you do, you are doing at your own risk. You should be aware of all the risks associated with stocks/indexes trading. And if you do, you should not invest money you cannot afford to lose.
*** Note: This is Free Trial version, which only supports S&P 500 stock symbols, and no screening capability (due to intensive server resource requirement), only pro-version, or in-app upgrade enables these features *****
The only stock chart app to automatically display Support and Resistance lines (also known as Trendlines) on a Candlestick chart, powered by Screenulator.com chart pattern recognition engine. It also has a filter or stock screener based on Trendline patterns, such as Resistance breakout and Support penetration. For example, you can see all the stocks that have broke out resistance levels at a glance. The app also displays free real-time quotes for all the stocks you are tracking in one screen.
A trend line is a bounding line for the price movement of a security. A support trend line (or a bottom line) is formed when a securities price decreases and then rebounds at a pivot point that aligns with at least two previous support pivot points. Similarly a resistance trend line (or a top line) is formed when a securities price increases and then rebounds at a pivot point that aligns with at least two previous resistance pivot points. In other words, bottom lines are formed by joining a series of bottom points, and top lines are formed by joining a series of peaks.
Trendlines are considered by many expert traders and investors as the single most important tools in technical analysis. However, unlike other indicators of Technical Analysis, it does not come with a fixed formula, but require human eyes and brain to draw the best fit line across a series of bottoms or tops. It is still very much of an art form. If you are looking for a particular trendline pattern - such as Resistance breakout, the tasks of drawing trendlines for all stocks on the market becomes tedious if not impossible. This tool solves the problem for you.
The App lets user select any stock by entering symbol or company name, and shows near real time quotes (synched with Yahoo finance), and draws beautiful candle stick charts with trendlines overlay. Charts can be viewed in many timeframes - from 3 months to 10 years or maximum lifespan of the stock. Trendline overlays are designed to help you find true trendlines, not the final answer. Some possible trendline candidates may not match your ideal shape, use your intuition to make the best trading decision.
Stock screeners (Pro only) based on trendline patterns include: Resistance (topline) breakout, Support (bottom line) penetration, Channels (both top and bottom line), Wedge (Consolidation pattern bounded by top and bottom lines), near Support level, near Resistance level. The screening results are updated daily and individual stock charts and automatic trendline drawing is done instantaneously in real time.
- Candlestick charting for 14 world markets (Free Trial version only supports S&P 500 stocks)
- Supported markets: NASDAQ, NYSE, AMEX, TSX, Asia: HKEX, Australia, New Zealand, India (NSE), JKSE, Shenzhen, Shanghai, Singapore, Europe: London, Paris, Brussels, Amsterdam, Milan, Madrid
* If your symbol is not currently supported, simply looking at on the chart will send a request to the server, and trendlines will be available next day.
- Advanced chart pattern recognition engine to display trendlines overlay
- Stock screeners based on trendline patterns, updated daily
- Check out more advanced technical analysis tools at www.Screenulator.com!
Keywords: Stock charts, stock quotes, portfolio, Automated chart pattern analysis, Trend line, stock trends, trendline, trendlines, automated trendline detection, stock screener, stock screeners, trendline screeners
Present probabilities are calculated for Last Price, Buy Price, Sell Price and Stop Loss Price. The trend strength and direction are calculated using the ADX and RSI indicators. Other calculation include maximum achievable gain and the minimum Stop price to avoid a loss.
Tweaking the transaction prices (pro version only) can manipulate a poor performing stock into a favorable stock by offsetting the gain or stop loss. For instance, a high “No Buy” percentages requires higher Buy Price. A high “Hold” percentage requires a lower “Target Gain”. High “Loss” percentages require a lower Stop Loss Price. The historic period percentages for Gain, Wins, Losses, Holds and No Buys provide valuable insight into a stock’s performance. Unique buy-sell patterns are often found over a two year period. This type of experimentation can prove to be rewarding and profitable. The red-yellow-green color coding turns this process into a snap!
You will be able gauge tomorrows stock purchase with confidence knowing the historical gains, wins, losses, stops, no buys, holds, loss ratios, volatility and monetary performance. Remember the old adage for a person that knows little about something, "What's obvious is obviously wrong." Not to make the same mistake, use Stock Volatility Analyzer as your first line of defense, a decision you will never regret!
2.Basic on statistics to calculate,analyse the trend.
3.Follow main screen explanation to use this APP.
4.if the result predicted is up trend chart which means it's going to rise,DayLow price will come out first before DayHigh ,reversely the same logic,so base on the direction predicted to buy or sell.
5.According to the real status,the forecast accuracy in Jun.2013 = 75%,in Jul.2013 = 77% ,in Aug.2013=70% ,in Sep.2013=70% ,in Oct.2013 = 57% in Nov.2013 = 60% ,in Dec.2013=80%, Jan.2014=57% and Feb.2014 = 57%,invest always has risk.
This app follows all the latest market Stocks prices tools and trends.
The stock (also capital stock) of a corporation constitutes the equity stake of its owners. It represents the residual assets of the company that would be due to stockholders after discharge of all senior claims such as secured and unsecured debt. Stockholders' equity cannot be withdrawn from the company in a way that is intended to be detrimental to the company's creditors.
This tool will follow main company Stocks and providing the best apps and tools and also sites to trade these Stocks. Including Stocks of leading companies for example: , apple , Facebook , yahoo , and leading worldwide banks . The application uses main trading platforms for example 24 options, Any Options and option fair and also the social platform Etoro.
This application is for people that are looking to trade Stocks, buy and sell Stocks.
(e.g. most active, top gainers) or by sector (e.g. finance, property sector). Moreover, it lets you create your own list of favorite stocks.
The FBM KLCI and other KLCI indices give you the Malaysian market trends for the day. And the world indices give you an overview of the global market performance. Its news features an up-to-date announcement, financial report and share-buy-back of public-listed companies, to name a few.
Kindly, contact the developer for any issues, features requests or suggestions.
- Quotes, news, intra-day and historical charts
- Public discussion boards for each stock
- Message center to review all your own messages (and replies)
- Auto-completion in adding symbols
- Drag-and-drop to reorganize portfolio
- Uses little resources of the mobile device
- Easy-to-use and smooth interface