With the Los Angeles Times Android app, you get our exclusive in-depth reporting on the stories that matter to you most.
You'll find our unique California take on politics, world events, education, the environment, crime, the economy, business and more. Follow your favorite L.A. sports teams with our complete coverage of the Lakers, Clippers, Dodgers, Kings, USC, and UCLA. Get the latest on the world of entertainment direct from Hollywood's hometown news source. Keep up with the ever-changing L.A. arts and nightlife scene. And explore food critic Jonathan Gold's 101 Best Restaurants list (free for digital subscribers), so you can take L.A.'s best dining guide with you whenever you go out.
The story begins here.
CLEAN DESIGN AND BOLD FEATURES:
• Updated throughout the day as stories develop
• Section-to-section swiping: Easily browse through section fronts without leaving your page
• Save for later: Save must-read stories, photos and videos for when you have the time to enjoy them
• Stay in the know: Sign up for push notifications to get the latest breaking news from our newsroom on a personalizable list of topics
• Offline reading: Download and read content offline
• Jonathan Gold's 101 Best Restaurants: Browse our Pulitzer Prize-winning critic's favorite places to eat, find them on a map, and save them for later
• Quick link to our eNewspaper website, a digital replica of the daily print edition
• Customize your font size for optimal legibility
SUBSCRIPTION OPTIONS AND DETAILS:
• If you’re a current digital subscriber, sign in with your email address and password to gain full access to the app’s content.
• “Unlimited Digital Access” subscription in-app purchase (includes app and unlimited access to latimes.com across all of your devices) for only $7.99 per month.
• Subscriptions renew automatically, and you'll be charged at the beginning of each subscription term.
• Your account will be charged ($7.99) for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
• You can read our Terms of Service here: http://www.tronc.com/central-terms-of-service/
• Questions about your subscription can be directed to Tribune Interactive Customer Service: 213-347-5300
TECHNICAL HELP AND ASSISTANCE:
If you ever have questions about how the app works, want to provide helpful feedback, or experience crashes or freezes after installing an update, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. A quick email to our support team helps our developers identify and resolve issues faster. We work hard to make sure you have the best experience using our app.