With the San Diego Union Tribune Android app, you get our exclusive in-depth reporting on the stories that matter to you most.
• Stay in the know: Sign up for push notifications to get the latest breaking news from our newsroom
• Customizable navigation: Add, remove or rearrange section fronts organized by topic
• Save for later: Save must-read stories, photos and videos for when you have the time to enjoy them
• See your progress: Articles that have been read are greyed out to make your reading experience more efficient
• Offline reading: Download and read content offline
• Download the app for free and enjoy 10 free stories each month. Get unlimited app access across all of your Android devices for $4.99/month, and digital all-access to sandiegouniontribune.com and all devices for $7.99/month.
• Your subscription automatically renews each month unless auto-renew is turned off within your Account Settings at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Your Google Play account will be charged (either $4.99 or $7.99) for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
• If you’re a current digital subscriber, sign in with your email address and password to get unlimited access to the app’s content. If you're a current print subscriber, activate your account at sandiegouniontribune.com/activate to get unlimited app access before you sign in to the app.
• You can read our Terms of Service here: http://www.tronc.com/central-terms-of-service/
• Questions about your subscription can be directed to Tribune Customer Service: 1-800-533-8830
TECHNICAL HELP AND ASSISTANCE:
We've been working hard to fix any and all crashes in the app. If you are experiencing crashes or freezes after installing our update, please contact us at email@example.com. A quick email to our support team helps our developers identify and resolve crashes faster.