Learn existing professional build orders. Сreate your ultimate build order to dominate opponents! Share it with friends. Use Play Build feature to learn any build in the library and execute it during real game!
- Full support of WOL, HOTS and LOTV
- Create build orders for all game factions
- Play build orders with Voice support during real game
- Full in-game economic simulation
- Save, edit, preview, share build orders
- Huge collection of PRO build orders from ImbaBuilds.com and TeamLiquid.net
With SC2 Build Maker you will be able to develop or explore the best strategies in any place - on your way to school /work/university, waiting for the bus or simply during a short break. Engage every free minute, because SC2 Build Maker is portable and always at hand!
Try SC2 Build Maker, be smarter than your opponent!
- List of live Starcraft 2 streams.
- Filter streams based on minimum viewers and max streams.
- Mark streams as favorite to make them appear first.
- System notifications of regular/favorite streams with a certain view count.
- And more...
Note: This app uses Google Analytics.
Roadmap for future releases:
- Issues found in the initial release.
Help make Starcraft 2 Streams better! Buying the paid app will help support development! If you have issues or suggestions for improvements please e-mail me and I'll fix it!
Thanks for your support.
*** When the event is live, you can watch the Twitch.tv stream easily from inside the app
Observer is your pocket companion for the SMITE World Championship 2015 and other major events!
"So good it should be banned from ladder games."
These are just some of things that top StarCraft 2 players and casters will probably say about SC2 Build Player when they try it. This app turns your Android phone into your own personal StarCraft II coach, giving you visual and audio reminders for buildings, units and upgrades as you play, for your chosen race and strategy.
- Play like a pro by receiving reminders of complex build orders as you play
- 46 up-to-date build orders included in version 2.1.5, including 26 builds for the new Heart of the Swarm expansion
- All build orders include detailed explanation and references - learn the "why" as well as the "what" of effective strategies
- Includes strategies for every possible match-up of Terran, Zerg and Protoss
- Uses Text-To-Speech to give you in-game alerts for your build order - no need to look away from your monitor while playing
- Build order timings are based on either best possible times or times achieved by professional StarCraft 2 players
- Player features: Play/Pause/Stop/Seek, all SC2 Game Speeds
- NEW: Built-in editor so you can create your own build orders with timings, or customize the standard ones
- Supports arbitrary reminders - e.g. when to scout, if you should put only 2 workers on gas, etc.
- Configurable early warning time for build alerts
- Supports both Wings of Liberty and Heart of the Swarm
- Simple, modern interface based on Jelly Bean theme
Pro version is also now available
Please let me know about any bugs, errors or issues you come across by emailing me at kiwiandroiddevgmail.com. Feedback, suggestions and ideas for new build orders from StarCraft veterans are also welcome.
SD Card Access - so you can export your builds to plain-text files on your SD card
Internet Access - necessary to serve ads in the free version
StarCraft® II: Wings of Liberty™
©2010 Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. All rights reserved. Wings of Liberty is a trademark, and StarCraft and Blizzard Entertainment are trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
StarCraft® II: Heart of the Swarm®
©2013 Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. All rights reserved. Heart of the Swarm and StarCraft are trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Content from Team Liquid (http://wiki.teamliquid.net/) licensed under CC-BY-SA.
Content from GosuBuilds (http://www.gosubuilds.com/) used with permission.
Content from Zergology (http://zergology.tumblr.com/) used with permission.
Developed by Ryan Turner
Total Builds: 86
If you’re tired of relying on a notebook sitting next to you while playing Starcraft 2 or tired of using apps that just copy and paste existing websites into poorly formatted mobile programs, take a look at this one. The apps that are currently available are cluttered with ads and poorly laid out, but if you download my app you’ll see how a trip through Abathur’s evolution pit has led to a brand new development in Starcraft 2 Strategy apps.
I would like to thank audiobuilds.com, sc2builds.com, imbabuilds.com, and Team Liquid’s wiki page for providing some of the excellent builds present in GGBuilds. I would also like to thank the pros for sharing their strategies through video feed and whose streaming I’ve relied on as a reference for some builds in the app.
With the remodeling of GGBuilds, we now have 86 current and unique builds for your selection presented in a clean and quick layout. Go ahead and download this free app and help build a community that we can all utilize to improve our Starcraft 2 game!
Good luck and have fun!
- Like on Facebook Option
- Have had many people request a donate button as GGBuilds is (and always will be) free, both in price as well as ads! Donate Button will be coming soon! My plan is for any donations to be collected and saved for eventual GGBuilds Tournaments!
- GGBuilds Server is now up and running, will be moving builds to server as well as working on website!
- Domain name has been purchased! ggbuilds.org will be our new home page since a very nice past "competitor" had purchased ggbuilds.com in order to prevent us from being awesome! Just for clarification, ggbuilds.COM is a FAKE site and has nothing to do with the REAL GGBuilds!
- Get some HYPE! 773 Active Users! Keep spreading the word! Thank you to everyone!
- About GGBuilds menu option renamed to GGBuilds Patch Notes
- What's new popup - Shows the patch notes after an update or new install, to see them again simply go to the menu and click "GGBuilds Patch Notes"
- REMOVED right sliding menu for builds (If you used it and enjoyed it let me know I can put it back very easily just felt like it was an unknown/unused/useless feature!
- TvP - Sanguine's Fast 3CC to Bio (Courtesy of Sanguine)
- TvX - Parkinsane's Reaper Factory Expand (Courtesy of Parkinsane)
- ZvP - Hyun's 3 Hatch (Courtesy of Texturace)
- ZvT - Soulkey +1/+1 Roach (Courtesy of Texturace)
- ZvX - Parkinsane's 4 Hatch Opener (Courtesy of Parkinsane)
- ZvX - Texturace's Safe 3 Queen Opener (Courtesy of Texturace)
I know lately I have been seriously lacking in the updates (hence the quotations around soon) but I am kicking my arse into gear and stepping up my game! Time for less gaming and more developing! With over 770 people using my app I feel like I am slacking quite a bit!
- More Filtering/Categorizing for Builds
- Moving builds to server!
- Home screen widget for quick access
- More great builds
- Optimization for larger devices and a landscape orientation!
- Team Section (on back burner!)
Now includes over 200 builds from sc2builds.com. Create, edit, view builds on www.sc2builds.com!
The goal is to make it easy to browse, read, and learn about various Starcraft 2 build orders.
Track your win/loss ratio for each build!
This lets you track your record for each of the Starcraft 2 builds!
Builds come from TeamLiquid's wiki, coLMinigun's builds, sc2builds.com.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for any builds you want added - releases will be frequent until automatic updating is completed.
This application is designed to help players improve at Starcraft 2. The app gives players a real time reference for what their next moves should be, by using the app a player will become familiar with a particular build and over time will not need to rely on such references.
Users can customize a build to the finest detail or set general references. When the next move is expected an alert will sound alongside a spoken prompt.
This version includes Heart of the Swarm units and upgrades as well as everything from Wings of Liberty.
A little about me - I am a EU Grandmaster for 9 Seasons, I wrote this app to develop my programming skills and to create an app that I feel would be useful towards my needs.
Battle.net® ©1996 - 2011 Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. All rights reserved. Battle.net and Blizzard Entertainment are trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Blizzard Entertainment® Blizzard Entertainment is a trademark or registered trademark of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. All rights reserved.
StarCraft® II: Wings of Liberty™ ©2010 Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. All rights reserved. Wings of Liberty is a trademark, and StarCraft and Blizzard Entertainment are trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
-List Newest videos
-List Most Viewed Videos
-List Comments for Video
-View Description (if one exist)
-Option to be notified when new videos are out (can set interval)
-SoundBoard (recommended to have a SD card.)
More features to come, if you have any ideas/feedback feel free to let me know, i cant reply to comments so please send me an e-mail.
If anyone one want to help me translate into other language send me e-mail.
Follow your rise up to diamond, keep track of your favorite pro, your friends and never miss any of your daily bonus pool. Be it your siblings' random 4v4, the 2v2-smurf-team of your APM-heroes or just boast with your own division lead.
Create as many widgets as your home screen can take, change set widgets retroactively and save your own list of favorites.
- ladder-tracking widget for your home screen
- autonomous updating
- solo, 2v2, 3v3, 4v4, any race, any random combo
- all servers, but no Asia yet (we are really sorry!)
- favorites and history
For the accounts of pros just visit http://sc2ranks.com/, find the person and in his profile click once again on his name next to the Icon. This will open the profile that can be parsed for the widget.
StarCraft® II and Blizzard Entertainment® are all trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment in the United States and/or other countries.
These terms and all related materials, logos, and images are copyright © Blizzard Entertainment. This app is in no way associated with or endorsed by Blizzard Entertainment®.
[keywords: starcraft II, starcraft 2, SC2, widget, ladder, rankings, heart of the swarm, hots, wings of liberty]
Battlecruiser is a great example, it shots every 0.23 seconds, so it's a little bit more than 4 shots each second, and the damage is different if its target is a ground unit or a air unit. This app, calculates the real damage, to armored, to light, to biologial and so on.
Want so see the damage difference between a thor and a thor high impact? Just download this app.
This is a project in development. so a few more widgets will be added in future versions.
- Totally Free - No Adds
- Adjustable timings from 30 to 40 seconds
- The ability to flash the screen for a visual indication of inject timings
- 4 Different Alarm Sounds
- Voice narration for build orders
- Automatic inject and MULE timers (sync with Orbital Command/Queen production)
- Manual inject and MULE timers started manually
- Pause button
- 16 build orders available
- Create and edit your own builds and share them online! (builds are subject to moderation before they are shown)
- Slick, responsive interface
Please rate this app well if you like it! Feel free to email me if you have any feature requests!
This lite version supports only 20 builds to be stored at a time and only 10 build downloads from the server.
Purchase SC2 Build Timer Pro here: https://market.android.com/details?id=danghiskhan.sc2_build_timer_pro to store more build orders as well as many other features.