This is free.
New effects will be added in updates.
Over 70 effects and tools.
Developed by someone who love photography very much :)
Try and stack different effects to create your style!
* Photos save at your SD card
/mnt/sdcard/Little Photo *
* Little Photo is android only, no iphone version. *
With a simple yet stylishly powerful interface, this photographic camera app includes a large variety of live photo filters in lightning-fast real-time, such as several Lomo and Lo-Fi effects, artistic painting, cartoon and paper styles, retro & vintage, FAUX HDR, analog, several deformations types, including even fish-eye, wide angle camera filters, and many more. In total over 190 customizable camera photo effects, and over 20 frames.
Produce the most beautiful images with the FAUX HDR tone mapping filters.
Also you can create little planet photos with the Stereographic filters adjusting the intensity level, or just use the preset tinyplanet. All filters are customizable.
Lomography, Analogic and Hipster photography lovers will be pleased with the emulated effects of some classic cameras such as Holga, Zenit, Lomo LC-A, and even an awesome Super-8 style.
With the easiest Panorama mode you can find. The Panorama mode manual nature gives you full control over the final result. Try using different filters, people or objects in each shot to create unique panoramic images. Your imagination is the only limit.
Record GIF animations with all the available effects..You can also change the GIF recording speed to produce funny GIF animations, or even record in reverse mode.
With the unique Cameringo viewfinder, now you can keep shooting while in photo review mode, allowing comparison of the last photo taken against the live image. Plus, the horizon level indicator gives you now better control over the angle of the photo.
Get now mad-face shots with the unique Virtual Flash for Front-Facing Cameras. The idea is very simple, in complete darkness the screen will light up enough to give you the chance to snap your grin. Not all effects are suitable for this, so try it first with "original".
Other included features are a clever image stabilizer, silent camera mode, histogram, Incognito mode, Geo Tagging (GPS Location), guidelines, tap to shoot, macro-focus, and even the option to shoot perfectly squared photos making it easier to upload into Instagram.
A new effects photo-camera app for everyone's taste at your fingertips.
-If you find any problem or have any doubt then please contact directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org
-Cameringo does not get, store or collect any personal data at all, respecting your privacy 100%. The permission required for "Location/Network" is used only by the Geo Tagging setting, which is disabled by default, and that you can use if you wish to store inside the photo where did you do the shot.
-The "Internet" permission is to allow loading images from online albums such as Picassa.
* NEW: capture frame using phone's camera, or use an image from Gallery (e.g. taken with your DSLR).
* Digitize your (old) negatives.
* Share your (lomo) shots easily without format or film type restrictions.
* Fast contact sheet tool.
Features & Instructions
1. Place and press a negative uniformly on whatever you like (see section Lighting the Film below).
2. Launch Helmut and capture the frame, or choose already captured image from Gallery.
3. Crop the frame.
4. Tweak the scan with tools you're used to work with while scanning:
* Levels (General, and all 3 RGB).
* Color Balance.
* Unsharp Mask.
5. Flip, rotate, and share! So far we've implemented 3 services to work directly from the app: Dropbox, Facebook and EyeEm. You can always open the resulting scan in a native Gallery and share elsewhere from there.
6. See our set on Flickr for visual inspiration: http://www.flickr.com/photos/88137108@N06/sets/72157633282298542/.
(7. Spread the word about the app, share your successful scans!)
* Make sure you light the film frame uniformly. If part of it is lit more than the remaining area -- you'll get a poor scan.
* Don't use flash or any color effects while capturing the frame with the camera. Yeah, right. Common sense. Just sayin'..
* Crop the frame accurately, leave out the film perforations. The colors will be more accurate then. Everyone knows it's a film anyway.
* Be nice and report (see email below) if something doesn't work instead of exploding here. We know it's not perfect. You know that technically it's very challenging. This is an open-source initiative, so participate. If you know a way to improve Helmut, please tell us. We will implement all the valuable ideas.
* If possible, be sure to press the frame against the light source. Poor man's solution -- simple glass. Anti-Newton-Ring typish is, of course, more suitable.
* Also, try eliminating other sources of light. Put your main light source (see next section) into a box with a single hole for a phone lens on top of it. This fixes the excessive contrast or color cast in the resulting scan.
Lighting the Film
Again, no matter what you use, make sure it's lit uniformly.
Here a list our ideas for a light source:
* Your laptop screen with an empty Notepad window (and turn on max brightness of the screen).
* iPad, Tab, any tablet with some lightbox app open. Or just plain white screen.
* Your window pointing to the sky.
* Google "DIY film lightbox". Add "lomo" to the query.
* We are working on creating several budget open-source lightbox versions. Something you could build easily on your own; or send to some 3D/laser printing service to cut the pieces which you could assemble manually. We will publish the sketches as soon as they're ready. Any creative suggestions are highly appreciated.
* Use some commercial solutions, e.g. a recently release black box by the well-known producer.
* If the app is crashing after you capture the frame -- try lowering the 'Scan Quality' in the app Preferences. Our aim was to make as large resulting scan as possible. We therefore push the memory limits and for some phones that's simply too much.
* Currently app only works in portrait orientation.
* Camera: for capturing the frame.
* Storage: for saving the scans and intermediary files.
* Network: for sharing the scans.
All in all, stay tuned. This is just the beginning. We have a lot more to offer in the project. Be sure to check http://HelmutApp.com for updates.
Have fun, boys and girls! Let's keep the film alive.
*** Over 5 Millions of download ***
----- What people are saying -----
+ I love this app it's easy to use and pic look great! would recommend this app
+ Easy to use, and wonderful results. Even bad pics look great after using this app.
+ I love this app. I've tried a lot of other programs and this app is by far the best one.
★ Color effects as lomo
★ Light effects such as bokeh, leak
★ Frame borders like instant, grunge, viewfinder, film, ...
★ Contrast, brightness and saturation adjustement
★ Save in gallery
★ Share with your friends with Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Email, ...
★ High resolution export
You can reproduce effect like lomo, holga, toy camera.
Please help us to improve XnView Retro by sending your bugs or requests on email@example.com
6 categories of 48 types of filters
LOMO Effect: Stylish LOMO effects
Film:Classic film special effects
Colorful: Make photos more vivid and striking
Portrait: Have the most artistic portrait treatment filters Retro: Get the most popular retro effects
BW: Create even more detailed black and white fine art portraits
-Filter Combinations: have the power to combine different filters in 1 photo to create astonishing effects. (Must be downloaded separately)
8 kinds of crop ratios: Free, 1:1, 2:3, 3:2, 3:4, 4:3, 9:16, and 16:9
-Save and Share Select saved photo quality and share your creations on Instagram, Facebook and any other applications you already have installed
Don't forget to add the #filtergrid hashtag when you share to get the chance to promote your photos.
Follow our Instagram account @filtergrid to get even more inspiration. Have problems or suggestions?
Contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
-- TRANSFER PHOTOS FROM ANDROID TO COMPUTER (AND VICE VERSA) --
★ Easily download multiple photos and videos from your Android Device to any computer on the same wifi network
★ Upload multiple photos from your computer to your device (photos and videos are saved to the 'Photo Transfer' album on the Gallery)
-- FROM ANDROID TO ANDROID --
★ Transfer photos and videos from one android device to another
★ Transfer photos in a few seconds over wifi, no cables necessary
-- FROM ANDROID TO IPHONE OR IPAD (AND VICE VERSA) --
★ Transfer photos from your Android device to an iPhone or iPad
★ Send photos from an iPhone or iPad to your Android device
* To transfer photos from Android to iPhone/iPad both devices need to have this app installed
* NOTE: Transfer of videos between iPhone/iPad and Android is currently NOT supported
-- REQUIREMENTS --
* Access to a wifi network is required for this application to work
* Some public wifi networks like at hotels or public spaces are configured to block communication between devices
* To transfer from device to device both of them need to have this app installed
Visit our website for more information: http://www.phototransferapp.com/android.html
Or, contact us if you have any question: email@example.com
A lot of photo effects
* 8 Bit
* Love stickers
* Comics style
* Hair sticker*
* Glasses stickers
Adjust every photo aspect
* Lot of customized magic mirror effects.
A lot of frames and shapes
Dozen of lomo and retro effects
* Hipster Badges
Best alternative to InstaShape app
* HDR ehancements
Small, simple, yet powerful tool for captured document correction.
1, Precise document edge detection and crop.
2, High quality perspective correction.
3, Hight-width ratio adjust.
4, Captured and corrected documents are saved as JPEG files, which can be accessed openly by other apps(Gallery, Gmail, etc.), no need for exporting;
5, No watermark on corrected image.
6, Send Images to Act Scanner via "Share" in Gallery.
7, Small, simple, and easy to use.
Simple camera app fantastic for capturing action and movement.
● Take multiple photos and combine
ActionSnap supports combining 4 or 9 photos. You can choose a time interval from 0.1s to 5s and start capturing photos by one click only, or you can use the custom mode to take photos one by one.
● Cool effects
ActionSnap provides cool effects including LOMO, Speia and more. Besides the default image ratio, ActionSnap also supports taking square photo.
● Share to the world
Share your amazing, creative life photos. Sunsets, architecture, action, life. There is beauty in everything. Follow your friends photos and explore the world through the lens of the Steply community.
Also see the paid PRO version which adds these awesome features:
● Support Front Camera of your phone
● Support Flash Light of your phone
● Support Digital Zooms
● Comes with even more special effects for photo
● No advertisement in PRO version
Keywords: Multishot, Photo Grid, Action Snap, ActionSnap, MultiCamera, QuadCamera, lomo, steply, photo effect, washed, 1972, ND, Vintage, oursky, social photo app, photo sharing
For Android Wear users ONLY -- will not work on other types of watches.
By Dheera Venkatraman
Source code: https://github.com/dheera/android-wearcamera
Mount your cell phone on something and use it to take better selfies, group shots, watch a live stream of your kitchen pot, cat, or anything else as long as you have Bluetooth range.
Touch the watch face to take a picture. Swipe right to close. Swipe left for options including switching cameras, flash control, and self timer. More features to come soon, but feel free to fork and hack at the code yourself and share your contributions as this is an open source project.
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or
(at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
A Better Editor & Effects integrated with A Better Camera - Get it now! Capture now - process later. We're working on full integration of Camera and Editor!
We're open for feature requests and working on wide range of features to make better editor.
A Better Camera - all-purpose, full featured camera for Android! Best shooting modes, full camera control.
Get A Better Camera NOW!
Join us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/abettercam
We're on Google+ https://plus.google.com/112729683723267883775
Google+ users https://plus.google.com/communities/103957012133107908911
THIS IS THE PUBLIC DEMO VERSION
Buy the Pro version to get access to all features.
Is it a Smartphone or is it a document scanner? It’s both! FINARX Scan turns your device into a high quality, portable scanner for documents, white boards, flipcharts and more. Everything you need in a scanner is right here at your fingertips.
You’re in an important meeting and the notes that the sales manager is making on the white board would be a perfect complement to that presentation you’re giving to your client tomorrow. Seizing the opportunity, you snap a photo of the board; quickly remove the corners in your picture and save it as a PDF document. In mere moments, you have part of your presentation complete and customer ready. Later, you’ll download it to your computer, print it off and put it together with the rest of your notes and handouts.
This is just one example of the many uses of FINARX Scan. This little beauty works for almost anything in your personal or business life. Digitize your favorite recipes, important documents, print pages from books or magazines, flipcharts and handwritten letters. FINARX Scan can even correct perspective bias for you!
This app not only captures your images, it also allows you to clean them up. You can enhance the colors or make the background a beautiful, brilliant white to really make your notes stand out. Once you’re happy with it, save the final product, download it to your computer, upload to Google Docs or email it to someone.
FINARX Scan is incredibly flexible and feature rich!
- Create a PDF from taken or selected pictures
- Correct the perspective bias
- Automatic or manual image cleanup: color images of whiteboards and flipcharts or convert images to greyscale or black&white
- Send PDF documents as email
- Save all images in gallery
- Upload your document to Dropbox and WebDAV (interfaces to cloud service providers)
10. 教父 :在怀旧的影像中品味伏特加的甘烈
12. 血色浪漫 :醉倒在红色带出的奔放和妖异
15. 皇家基尔: ?阳光下,欧洲金色宫廷般的奢华
With this app you can capture 3D models of yourself, friends or family members and share the results afterwards.
Objectify uses the front-facing camera and the smartphone display to create light reflections to calculate a 3D model from the picture.
You can achieve best results in a very dark environment.
As featured by Oprah Magazine, USA Today, Wired, Forbes, and the Associated Press.
“It’s an organized nerd’s dream.” - Wired Magazine
Shoebox makes digitizing paper photos easy by turning your Android phone into a mobile photo scanner. Shoebox’s edge detection and perspective correction technology ensures your scans are quick and turn out beautifully. You can save your photos directly to your Ancestry.com family tree and/or your phone’s gallery.
- Edge detection and auto-perspective correction
- Fill in the photo’s backstory by tagging people, dates, and location. You can also add custom captions
- Photos are private unless you choose to share via Email Twitter, or Facebook
- Unlimited free photo storage
Users of Shoebox by 1000memories can view their old photos online by visiting 1000memories.com.
LomoScanner 2 is a new and improved model of the LomoScanner app which now has features for quickly scanning and stitching panoramic photos and animating movies shot with the LomoKino camera!
We have worked hard to optimize this new app based on your input of the former model. But if you encounter any issues or have suggestions for the app, please just drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.