A colourful, purposely simple app to teach your child to count in Afrikaans.
Your child will also learn new words and to recognize objects.
You and your toddler will love this!
The kids will be entertained for hours in the car, on the plane or at home.
A hundred fun, colourful pictures.
A variety of words of encouragement spoken " in Afrikaans" after each effort.
Numbers are counted out loud as your child counts.
Your child will touch each object while counting. This will help to develop fine motor skills.
Please note: This App is only compatible with Android phones, I-Phones, I-Pads and not Android Tablets.
This app offers an exciting set of educational games for your child (even adults) to learn Afrikaans words ( South Africa) through a variety of exercises for learning the alphabet, Animals, colors and much more.
Let your kids explore different illustrative picture while improving their reading skills. The simple and intuitive user interface is designed to be kids friendly, which allows children to play without help from an adult.
How to play: Drag and drop to arrange the letters in the correct order to make up a word.
Expect your kids to improve in all of the following areas:
• Animal recognition
• Colors recognition
• Fruits and vegetable recognition and much more
• Memory skills
• Fine motor skills (in toddlers)
• Increased motivation to read and learn
• Phonics: kids learn how to blend the phonic sounds to form words.
There are six different settings for increased difficulty. Each word has a clear Native Audio, which reads out the correct pronunciation. This is very important for a child's learning. The user-friendly interface allows kids to learn fast. This is a universal app
We made considerable effort to ensure that the design of this app is easy-to-use for this kids and that the whole app is as educational and fun as possible. We hope that your children will enjoy it the same way our little beta-testers did!
Teach your child to read and write the easy way!
This app contains advertising.
The 50 languages method successfully combines audio and text for effective language learning.
50 languages corresponds to the Common European Framework levels A1 and A2 and is therefore suitable for all types of schools and students. The audio files can also be effectively used as a supplement in language schools and language courses. Adults who have learned a language in school can refresh their knowledge using 50languages.
50 languages is available in over 50 languages and in approximately 2500 language combinations, e.g. English to Afrikaans, Spanish to Afrikaans, Chinese to Afrikaans etc.
The 100 lessons help you to quickly learn and use Afrikaans as a foreign language in various situations (e.g. in a hotel or restaurant, on a vacation, small talk, getting to know people, shopping, at the doctor, at the bank etc.). You can download the audio files from www.50languages.com to your mp3-player and listen to them anywhere - at a bus stop or a train station, in the car, and during a lunch break! To get the most out of 50 languages, learn one lesson a day and regularly repeat what you have already learned in previous lessons.
Study a language ... learn Afrikaans with 50 languages
For most letters there are 3 images with original sketches, animations, sounds, sentences and associated objects for each image.
This is a demo version with only seven letters (A-G). If you like it, please support development by buying the full version for $2 or about R18
Free language software to help you learn Afrikaans words and phrases as and when you need them. Surface languages Afrikaans has hundreds of essential phrases grouped into topics.
An easy, fun and free way to learn Afrikaans words and phrases quickly and efficiently, and increase your vocabulary fast.
Learn for free whenever you have a spare minute. Pick one of the many subjects and listen to the native speech, and use the flashcards or test yourself using the multiple choice screens.
All words and phrases are recorded by a native Afrikaans speaker.
Easy to use flashcard system.
Multiple choice test to improve listening and reading skills in Afrikaans.
But you spend a lot of time every day on the road!
Turn the program along the way, listen and remember.
It is very simple and does not require the attention of your eyes.
It's really eyes free and handsfree words learning app!
How does it work?
1) Start the program and put the headphones.
2) Listen to the word or phrase in your native language.
3) A short pause. Try to say the translation of this phrase.
4) Listen to the phrase in a foreign language.
Within 30-40 minutes you can listen 600-800 phrases.
Listen on the bike on the bus, subway, car or when you are busy boring housework.
The first time you think that it is impossible to remember!
But after a few days you will see that you have already memorized many phrases and words!
Try to listen to on a daily basis.
Sometimes change a sequence of words with a special button in the program.
Sometimes change direction: Listen first foreign word, then the word the native language.
To learn a word or phrase is enough to listen to it 60 times in a month.
Play up to 30 times the word the native language and then in a foreign language.
Play up to 30 times the word in a foreign language and then in the native language.
The program automatically places the phrase in the archive when it is needed, but you can do it earlier.
This method allows you to learn a huge amount of words in the shortest possible time.
And most importantly, all the phrases and words get in your deep memory instead of a short memory!
Add new words themselves just two clicks:
1) Dictate a new word or phrase.
2) The program will automatically translate a phrase in a foreign language.
3) You will hear the pronunciation of new phrases in the native and foreign language.
4) The program will even find a suitable picture for your phrase!
5) You can write the pronunciation of words by yourself.
You can download database to listen and learn words and phrases:
100 phrases, 1000 phrases, 1000 words, 5000 words.
Databases are available for following languages:
English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Chinese, Russian,
Japanese, Arabic, Korean, Portuguese, Hindi, Indonesian, Turkish,
Thai, Dutch, Vietnamese, Tamil, Polish, Afrikaans, Catalan,
Croatian, Czech, Danish, Finnish, Greek, Hungarian, Icelandic,
Latvian, Romanian, Serbian, Slovak, Swahili, Swedish, Norwegian
* Daar is 4 verskillende speletjies wat vir jou kind vorms, tel, kleure, geheue, vrugte en diere leer.
* Pret animasie terwyl jou kind leer en speel.
* Geen verwarrende navigasie
* Ontwikkeld vir kleuters deur ouers.
Gee jou kind die grondslag om vroeg te ontwikkel terwyl hul pret het.
Tags: Afrikaans, kleuter, vorms, tel, kleure, geheue, leer, kind, speletjie, kinder speletjie, baba, pret
- It has the largest vocabulary
- Detail description for each word and a lot of samples
- Simple UI & high performance make you feel easy when using
* Full support pronunciation for both English and Afrikaans will help you so much in study these languages.
(This application can run in offline mode but need the internet connection for the pronunciation and web browser functions.)
This free dict works well in all android devices including mobile and tablet, it is very useful for all kinds of people although in offline environment.
- For student, pupil or researcher, this app is the largest thesaurus help them make the deeply investigation in each words and phrases including idiom, slang, noun, verb, adjective, adverb... The largest vocabulary and lexicon will help people find all special words in all branch; medicine, medicinal, math, chemical, horoscope, biology, aetiology, physics, physiology...
- For the English learners, this is the perfect tool to improve your lexicon, idiolect and grammar skill by so many detailed examples and conjugation supported. This dictionary has all the advantages of other dicts so it will help you improve skills in speaking, writing, reading, listening, conversation and well prepare for the tests such as TOEFL, IELTS...
- For the translator or interpreter, this tool will give you quickly the good translation and also the pronunciation of both languages by only one tap.
- This is also the indispensable tool for travelers, with this dict in your mobile you can finish the journey in Cape Town, Cape Peninsula, The Winelands, Garden Route, Johannesburg, Kruger National Park, Durban beachfront, Robben Island, Soweto, Blyde River Canyon Nature Reserve, Wild Coast or anywhere in South Africa without any communication problem with Afrikaans.
Good luck and merry using my product :)
Want to master English vocabulary?
English - Afrikaans flashcards are images/text/sound on cards, used to help remember new vocabulary in English for Afrikaans speakers. One side of flashcards contains words in English and another side of flashcards contains words in Afrikaans. Instead of simply reading the definition in a dictionary, the brain is also challenged via our several learning modes: Study, Slide show, Matching, Memorize, Quiz, Spelling to make the learning English language more exciting and fun.
♥ ♥ GREAT CONTENT ♥ ♥
English - Afrikaans flashcards app includes 4000+ premade English flashcards which cover the most used English words from 9 categories:
•Food and Meals
• Import cardsets from Couser hero, Quizlet, Flashcard exchange.
• Track study progress using Leitner system.
• Display statistics for cards and games
• Search cardsets from our database with millions of flashcards on various subjects.
• Review schedule to help you review flashcards before they are expired.
• Customize flashcards by selecting font, background and languages.
• Access flashcards created from http://www.superflashcard.com
• Text to speech to study flashcards without looking at screens.
• Download unlimited flashcards to your devices for offline study
• Customize text color and background color/images of cards
This app is also available on Apple App Store, Amazon Kindle App Store, Blackberry App Store and Windows Phone App Store. Please visit us at http://about.superflashcard.com/tour/ for more information .
This app helps the users to learn to write the Icelandic alphabets/characters in an easy manner. Since it comes with Sound/Voice for each & every alphabet/character, it is easy to listen and understand how each and every alphabet is pronounced.
1. Ocean - Water Calculation
2. Nautical Chart Calculation
3. Nautical Depth Converter Calculator
(a). Meters To Feet And Fathoms Converter
(b). Feet To Meters And Fathoms Converter
(c). Fathoms To Meters And Feets Converter
4. Nautical - Statute Mile Converter Calculator
(a). Nautical Mile To Statute Mile Converter
(b). Statute Mile To Nautical Mile Converter
Although the exact period of its composition is still disputed, scholars agree that it was produced in the late Tamil Sangam period. The Thirukkural expounds on various aspects of life and is one of the most important works in the Tamil language. This is reflected in some of the other names by which the text is known: Tamil marai (Tamil Vedas); poyyamozhi (words that never fail); and Daiva nool (divine text}.
- Names listed in alphabetical order.
- Names are categorized as "Boys" and "Girls".
- Names based on Origin.
- Option to share the names to Facebook, Twitter, Email, Message etc.
- Option to provide Rank.
- Option to add/remove to the Favorites.
For example in 4x4 box the player should make four '1' and in 5x5 box five '1' and vice versa. The number or letter 'x' will display randomly when the player touch the ball. The game makes you perfect and you can be effective.Have a fun!!
When talking about the Bible, a book is used to speak about a number of texts. All the texts that make a book are believed to belong together. Most of the time, people believe they were written or collected by the same person. The Bible contains different kinds of such books. Some are history, telling the stories of the Jews, Jesus, or Jesus' followers. Some are collections of wise sayings. Some are God's commands to His people, which He expects them to obey. Some are songs of praise to God. Some are books of prophecy, messages from God that He gave through chosen people called prophets. The Bible is really one great story of salvation.
The Tamil Diaspora is a vibrant group of people of Indian and Sri Lankan origin who live with a spirit of oneness even though separated geographically by large distances throughout the world. They share a common heritage which is very unique and antique with a rich tradition of culture, great legacy of linguistic achievements, religious marvels and artistic heights. They are the proud inheritors of a great civilization which has contributed immensely for the enrichment of the human knowledge and the culture of mankind.
We are inaugurating a new chapter in the history of the Tamil Diaspora through this first international meet. Being the first conference, we intend to undertake a systematic survey of the Tamil Diaspora and to study the various aspects of their life style and their struggle to preserve their rich culture in the midst of the composite cultures of the countries where they are living.
"Thamizh Naa Negizh Payirchi" app has 38 Naa Negizh Payirchihal (Tongue-Twisters).
The Christian Bible is divided into two parts. The first is called the Old Testament, containing the (minimum) 39 books of Hebrew Scripture, and the second portion is called the New Testament, containing a set of 27 books. The first four books of the New Testament form the Canonical gospels which recount the life of Christ and are central to the Christian faith. Christian Bibles include the books of the Hebrew Bible, but arranged in a different order: Jewish Scripture ends with the people of Israel restored to Jerusalem and the temple, whereas the Christian arrangement ends with the book of the prophet Malachi. The oldest surviving Christian Bibles are Greek manuscripts from the 4th century; the oldest complete Jewish Bible is a Greek translation, also dating to the 4th century. The oldest complete manuscripts of the Hebrew Bible (the Masoretic text) date from the Middle Ages.
The Old and New Testaments together are commonly referred to as "The Holy Bible". Many Christians consider the text of the Bible to be divinely inspired, and cite passages in the Bible itself as support for this belief.