FamCal - a shared family calendar app, is designed for family connection. Combine calendars, events, tasks, notes, contacts and birthday reminders in one place so that you can easily keep everyone in sync and organized.
- Adult members with email addresses
- Child members without email addresses
- Color code events with members' colours
- Share events between couples, moms, dads and children or even whole family
- Add or edit events that everyone in the group can see
- Set reminder to notice someone
- Both calendar and agenda view
SHARE LISTS & ASSIGN TASKS
- Share grocery or shopping list & more
- Create task lists and to-dos
- Share notes or jot down a moment
- Unlimited notes to share with family
- Leave comments to each memo
STAY CONNECTED & IN SYNC
FamCal is a shared schedule family planner, you can organize your calendar, tasks and notes at everywhere. Access with any devices, works on both Android and iOS platforms. The whole group shares one account, so login with your own email address and a shared password.
All the functions listed above are basic, we also offer an ad-free version with many additional features(available as a subscription)
- Text month view
- Shared contacts
- Birthday Tracker
- Anniversary Tracker
- Export Schedule
Payment models for Premium Subscription:
Please note the subscription is automatically renewed unless you choose to cancel the subscription at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
Family Calendar Planner App - FamCal is great for family, group or anyone who needs to stay organized together. You can schedule together, achieve projects together. There is no limit in events, tasks and notes, you can create as many as you need.
1. Calendar: FamCal needs this permission to read events from local calendars
2. Contacts: FamCal needs this permission to read contact from local device when you choose to import a contact
3. Location: FamCal needs this permission to get your location when you add an event with location info
4. Storage: FamCal needs this permission to read photos from Gallery when you choose to upload a photo to a memo or write photos to Gallery when you choose to download photos from memos
If you have any problems or suggestions please send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, you’ll get a response in a short time.