Collect all your personal data
- save them with unmatched data security
- have them always available offline
- never ever loose any data
- sync them between devices
- no chance for hackers to spy on your data
Available Sections (Modules):
- Tasks (todos and checklists)
- Bookkeeping (tracks income and expenses)
- Confidential Data (passwords, bank accounts, etc.)
- Text Documents
- Data are stored in an encrypted database file.
- Every database has a unique set of tens of thousands of encryption keys.
- Every encryption key is composed of random characters.
- Every data unit (e.g. an address in the contact section, an appointment in the calendar or a password) is encrypted with one of these keys, randomly chosen from the huge set of available keys.
- Trillions of key combinations guarantee that no other database uses the same keys
- The database file itself is never decrypted!
- Only data needed at the moment are picked from the encrypted database. They are imported into volatile memory (RAM) where they are decrypted before being sent to the screen. Plain data are never ever stored.
- No fear when you loose your mobile device: nobody will have a chance to read your data.
- You access your data with a single unique master password. The higher the sensitivity of your data, the more attention you should pay to the security of your master password.
- Your master password will not be stored anywhere. There is no backdoor! This guarantees that nobody but you can access your data. On the other hand, you should be aware that forgetting the password implies loosing the data.
Backup and sync:
- You can create an account to backup your encrypted data on cloud. This allows you to sync the data between different devices (e.g. laptop and mobile devices) in order to have your data everywhere available. If your device fails or if you get a new device, just restore the database or download it to the new device.
- Never will any readable data travel to or from the cloud. Data are double encrypted before being sent to and stored in your cloud repository.
With Cryptobase, our team had been commited to create the safest and most intrusion-proof app for storage of personal data, ever.