Learn how to get in control of your own stock portfolio, right from your mobile device. Browse one simple, active trade list, as well as past trade list, so you know of any ongoing progress to teach you to profitably grow your portfolio. We’ve made stock trading education as easy and valuable as possible with our stock trading app.
For each stock, we suggest an action plan for you that includes:
• Buy range
• Expected profit/sell range
• Stop loss added to the notes section of the stock
With this quick info, acquire the stock buying and selling skills to make informed decisions in just a split second from your mobile device.
Notable App Features Include:
• Current Trades: Monitor the current stocks and their performance
• Notifications: Receive push notifications and email alerts about current and past stocks
• Past Trades: Check past trades to help you better curate a perfect stock portfolio
• Overall Market: Stay up to date with market conditions
• Customer Support: Contact us at any time with questions or concerns
• Subscription: Learn more about our subscriptions for managing stock portfolios
Our educational trading app also includes an introduction, as well as terms and conditions, to answer any questions you might have! If you want to get in contact, our customer support team is on standby. We’ve developed this app with a goal to be the best stock market app for android. Also, if you are looking for stock trading for beginners, this app helps beginners learn trading.
Learn how to pick stocks like a true professional with the best stock investing app. Download PT Trader today.
Monthly subscription grants you access for 30 days to active trades in Proficient Trader.
Yearly subscription grants you access for 365 days to active trades in Proficient Trader.
When you purchase a subscription, the payment will be charged to your Google Play store account right away. At the end of the chosen period (monthly or yearly), your account will be charged 24h prior to the end of your current period.
Auto-renewal may be cancelled at any time by going to your settings in the Google Play store and go to Manage Subscriptions. For more information, please visit our Terms and Conditions.