Cheflr keeps you closer to your friends recipes, and the way they make them!
Share your ingredients, preparation, and the final result with your followers, let them enjoy your awesome recipes today with Cheflr!
We really want our children to like fruits and eat vegetables rather than to eat fish, chicken or meat.
It is good to make the switch and eat a diet made up of mainly raw foods. This includes any food that is in its uncooked state. Because raw foods contain a high amount of nutrients, especially if the raw foods are also organic, it can help clear up certain health problems like obesity and heart disease and cause you to live a life that is filled with energy and free of disease
In this Raw Food Diet guid you will learn the truth about eating vegetables as Raw Foods that most people have never told you and just don’t know about!
This APP has 7 diet and fitness calculators to help you and your clients navigate through macro dieting and IIFYM.
All you have to do is enter your details, select your goals and retrieve your macros.
We make it easy, fun and fool proof!
Standalone product, no ads or online subscription necessary
17,000+ item food database
Easy "tap to track" interface
3 Bar Charts and 2 Pie Charts for tracking your progress
Things you can do with Calorie Counter Fitmacro:
• Create and edit profiles (Definition, Maintenance, Muscle gain): Each profile you create, contains the macronutrients you should consume daily, these are prepared by the Fitmacro Calculator.
• Ideal for those who use the Flexible Dieting (IIFYM), with refeed days automatically calculated.
• Create custom recipes: With this tool, you can create and modify recipes whenever you want.
• Fast Track: These will help you to track food and an estimate each ingredient, ideal for those who go out to eat at restaurants.
• Barcode scanner
• Search your foods high in fiber, carbohydrates, fats, and proteins very fast.
• Record your daily weight and write importante notes.
• Check the details of your progress with percentages and graphs for your motivation
• Check the information of your day with graphics and all the macros you need to eat.
• You can share food with other users in our database.
• Check foods that other users have shared.
• Visualize your daily report (Macronutrients).
• Create, edit and remove foods.
• Food intake recommendations..
• Create alarms and notifications for every meal.
• With Fitmacro you can share your macros in Facebook
These are some of the tools that Fitmacro gives you , We hope you like and enjoy it.
La CALCULADORA FITMACRO te ayudara a calcular exactamente los macronutrientes que necesitas para lograr con éxito tu objetivo.
• Cálculos para etapa de mantenimiento
• Cálculos para etapa de pérdida de peso
• Cálculos para etapa de ganancia de peso
• Cálculos para día de realimentación
• Utiliza dos formulas diferentes para el cálculo de calorías de mantenimiento (Lean Mass y Mifflin-St Jeor)
• Utiliza tu somatotipo (tipo de cuerpo) para el cálculo de los macronutrientes.
• Utiliza la dieta flexible y la dieta clásica según tus necesidades.
• Calcula la fibra exacta que tu cuerpo necesita a diario
• Contiene un icono de ayuda para auxiliar al usuario
The key to achieving weight goals is to keep track of your calories and, more importantly, the distribution in macro nutrients.
Macros will help you do just that! This calorie counter focuses on macros (as the name suggests!) more than just calories - because it is important!!
Are you doing carb cycling? "Macros" are great for carb cycling. When you set up your goals, you are able to differentiate between days, so that you can set up your macro goals excactly to your schedule.
***The app features a dynamic database, which learns about your entries. Create a food item once, and the app will remember it for you forever. After you created your food for the first time, it is incredibly quick to look up and add to your food diary.***
Get a instant overview when you open the app, with the easy to decode progressbars which tell you just how much of each macro nutrient you have eaten today, as well as your progress in weight change.
Look at your food diary for the past days, and see how you keep on track with beautiful looking graphs.
At Team MuscleTech™, our mission is to continuously research, develop, patent, and produce the most effective diet and sports supplements in the world. Every year, utilizing a multimillion-dollar research budget, we devote countless hours of research to providing body-builders and athletes with the most groundbreaking supplements this industry has to offer.
The ASHRM Annual Conference & Exposition is being held in Washington DC, National Harbor Oct. 7–10, 2012 at the Gaylord Convention Center. This application provides annual conference attendees with important information, including:
• Conference schedule of events
• Ability to create personalized scheduling
• Speaker and exhibitor profiles
• Sponsor profiles
• Access to annual conference learning session handouts
• Map of exhibit hall, hotel, and convention center
• Note taking feature that attendees can export to their own email
• City Guide
• Messaging for attendees
• Ability to take surveys and polls
After installing the app you will be asked to provide an access code. To obtain the code, visit the ‘Settings ‘page in the Web site or contact your health coordination service provider.
The CareHere mobile Personal Health Assistant (PHA) gives you on-the-go access to your account, making it easier than ever to follow your personalized health recommendations.
The CareHere suite provides an effortless user experience to help you manage your health. With a holistic approach towards personal health management available on your smartphone, you’ll be able to track your health wherever you are and whenever you want.
CareHere’s mobile PHA takes advantage of the easy navigation and intuitive controls to help you understand what your health risks are, see the specific tasks you need to carry out to fulfill your personalized plan recommendations, and track your progress. You can also access comprehensive information about the factors affecting your health by watching the associated videos or reading additional articles that are relevant to your specific situation. As you progress through your plans, you’ll see how far you've come, and earn Healthies™ for each step you take. You can also get support from your colleagues facing similar health issues by connecting to the Social Reinforcement Network.