Teach Your Child MATH core idea is to enable learning math in as resultful and flexible manner as possible.
WHY TO INSTALL?
Teach Your Child MATH application:
• Provides children an opportunity to study either on their own (with or without the participation of parents) or based on individual teaching program created by children and/or their parents.
• Offers probably the largest collection of mathematic exercises* for elementary school (grades 1-5) aligned to US Common Core State Standards.
• Includes lessons, hints and examples for each exercise.
• Recommends exercises appropriate to your child's knowledge.
• Gives you a chance to motivate your kid for regular learning.
• Helps to prepare children for the final exam in mathematic.
• Allows you and your children to monitor the progress in math.
Our app is recommended for:
• Students between the age of 6-11: 1st Grade, 2nd Grade, 3rd Grade, 4th Grade, 5th Grade.
• Parents for daily homework.
• Teachers in the classroom.
Our app offers following functionalities:
• Placement/qualification test for pupils.
• Possibility to create an individual teaching program with learning target to be achieved.
• Tasks matched to child's math level.
• Lessons, hints and examples for each exercise.
• Different modes of learning: practice, test.
• Different methods of teaching: intense progress, regular loop, balanced approach.
• Up to 10 particular categories: Counting, Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division, Algebra, Geometry, Functions and Graphs, Fractions, Decimals.
• Up to 3 general categories: Arithmetic (Mixed Operations I, Mixed Operations II) and Algebra.
• Different types of questions based on CCSS in every category: test, input fields, graphic tasks.
• Access to learning reports and statistics.
*Solutions implemented in our educational application ensure that the number of exercises is infinite in practice.
FEEDBACK AND SUPPORT: