Download our Bank of America Plaza app for:
- One touch links to all amenities on-site and nearby, offering the utmost in convenience for all tenants and visitors of Bank of America Plaza
- One touch contact links for all key building personnel
- Important building information and real time alerts for important announcements
- Helpful links to MARTA schedules, real time traffic and weather conditions near the building
- Calendar of building events, link to the building's tenant services portal, and much more!
Mobile Pay – Bank of America Merchant Services has been upgraded with a faster, easier user interface and more intuitive navigation. If you are not already a Mobile Pay user, please go to https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.apriva.mobile.bams.mobilepay to download the new, improved version.
If you are an existing Mobile Pay™ user, please be sure to update your existing app for the best migration experience.
Rooted/Jailbroken devices are not supported due to security risks.
- When you log in, you may not see all the features listed below. You will only see HR information provided to your employer by ADP for the products that are available for mobile access. If you have question, review the FAQs, under Settings in the app.
- This application is available for employees of companies that use the following ADP products: Workforce Now, Vantage, Portal Self Service, Run, TotalSource, PayCard, Spending Account or iPay Statements.
Key Features include;
• View pay & tax statements
• View & request time off
• Track time & attendance
o Punch In / Out
o Create Timesheets
o Send Late Arrival or Absence messages
• View benefit plan information
• View retirement savings accounts
• View spending accounts
• View pay card accounts
• Tap to contact colleagues
• View company news
Feedback we've heard from our users;
• It’s a tremendous breakthrough
• This is a great innovation
• I’m excited. You’re giving the HR department something really valuable to share with employees
• All application requests and transactions are routed through ADP's secure servers
• The mobile application does not transmit or use sensitive personal information
• All network traffic between the mobile device and the server is encrypted
• Username and password protected
• Login sessions time out from inactivity
• Accounts locked out with excessive login failures
• All employee information cached on the mobile device is encrypted
• Android 2.3 or higher
• Internet Connection
• ADP Security Management, ADP Portal, RUN or iPay Statements Username and Password
Please visit the following website to learn more about the ADP Mobile Solutions application: www.adp.com/gomobile.
START TAKING PAYMENTS IN MINUTES
1) Download the app
2) Sign up and request your card reader
3) Connect your PayPal Here reader and accept payments
LIVE CUSTOMER SUPPORT 24/7
If you ever need help, we’re here for you. Contact our help team at www.paypal.com/here.
PayPal Here uses an encrypted card reader, backed by our best-in-class risk-management and fraud protection. All payments go right into your account for secure, reliable, and easy transaction processing.
*Tablets verified to work with any PPH card reader:
Samsung Nexus 10
Samsung Galaxy Note 10
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10
Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 7
Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 10
Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro
*Tablets requiring our latest card reader:
ASUS Nexus 7 2013
ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T
Sony Xperia Z Tablet
For devices not on this list, please download the app and do a test swipe with your reader, especially prior to purchasing a new device.
If you need help or assistance in using Pocket Checkout or Mobile Pay Point, then please visit www.mobilepaypoint.com/instructions. This instructions page should be viewed on a pc or laptop.
Here you will find 6 easy to follow steps on how to use the apps. If you still have difficulties then please feel free to contact me by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone +447975866810. Please only call during office hours.
TRIAL TESTING THIS APP
If you wish to test this app out, then you are welcome to use my Paypal account as the Seller Email. My PayPal email is email@example.com. Enter a payment of 0.01 British pounds, and a product name of Test.
My name is Craig Paardekooper. have been a software developer since 2004, and spent many years creating software for employment and careers services / charities, often working for free or for minimal income. You can read more about my work here - http://www.employmentprograms.webs.com
A COMMON PROBLEM
How many times have you said, "Sorry, we don't accept credit cards - cash only", only to see the customer leave and not return.
Well, Mobile Pay Point is a solution.
WHAT IS MOBILE PAY POINT?
Mobile Pay Point is a simple interface that allows you to take credit card payments through your mobile phone.
So it is ideal for -
cash only shops
and many more........
Mobile Pay Point accepts Visa, MasterCard
GB Pound Sterling
Hong Kong Dollar
New Zealand Dollar
HOW FAST IS MY ACCOUNT CREDITED?
Once a transaction is complete, you will receive the money in your account immediately
IS IT SECURE?
Paypal carry out all the backend transactions, so the system has full Paypal security.
All transactions are processed by Paypal, so include standard Paypal rates.
Sellers should have -
1. A Paypal account
2. A username and password (see below)
This app works on any Android phone with an internet connection.
So, why not try out this service - it could cover it's cost with your first credit card customer.
EXAMPLES OF SUCCESS STORIES
On 24th November an electronics trader in the USA downloaded the trial version. Within 2 days they had sold a TV for $400 and a mobile phone for $250. The paid app costs only 10 GBP, so it certainly make sense for this trader.
On 27th November 2014, a gardener in the USA downloaded the trial version. The same day they took a payment for $60 for lawn maintenance.
So a common experience is that users start making large profits almost immediately. Being able to accept credit cards, means more customers.
YOU MUST HAVE A MERCHANT ACCOUNT TO USE THIS APPLICATION.
With Sage Mobile Payments you can do more than accept credit cards, you can capture customer data, email receipts, track transactions, transfer funds, and much more.
Sage Mobile Payments has the highest level of security, with full PCI DSS certification! Your transactions are always secure.
SAGE MOBILE PAYMENTS FEATURES INCLUDE:
Accept credit & debit card payments.
Record cash sales to track customer & transactions.
Record transactions when outside of wireless coverage and upload them when you are back in coverage.
•VOIDS & REFUNDS
Review your transactions ‘Last 30 Days’ or ‘Current Batch’. Even email yourself a .csv file to view & track transactions on your PC.
•USE ON YOUR PC/MAC
You can also access Sage Mobile Payments on your PC or MAC.
UNLIKE OTHER CREDIT CARD APPLICATIONS - Sage Mobile Payments:
1.Provides Full Range of POS functionalities including Refunds, Void, Signature capture, Tax & Tip calculator, Offline sales, Inquiries.
2.Delivers an expanding range of valuable functions including a CRM function to help you track customer data.
3.Works across all major mobile phones with the mobile carriers of your choice. Your Android device will run Sage Mobile Payments the exact same way as other mobile devices. One account can be accessed by multiple devices, so even different sales team members who don't have an Android phone can run Sage Mobile Payments the same way with seamless support! If you ever choose to switch phones, your Sage Mobile Payments account will follow you.
4.Has full online and call center support. Use the Sage Mobile Payments Portal to access your account information, transaction data, get training and support, and use Sage Mobile Payments on PC/MAC.
All funds will be in your account the following day and you only pay 0.39% on qualified debit transactions.
Mobile Credit Card Reader Advantages
A 2014 U.S. Federal Reserve study found 199,800,000 citizens are verified credit card holders. The study also showed some two billion credit cards are currently in use, as most own an average of two to three credit cards. As credit card use is so prevalent, it follows that more and more businesses, large and small alike, are utilizing mobile credit card readers in addition to stationary versions.
So why switch to a mobile credit card swiper, or add one to your business? Let’s check out a few of the many advantages that accompany mobile readers:
Celebrated as highly cost-effective, mobile credit card machines don’t cost nearly as much as their stationary counterparts. Additionally, transaction fees are generally less than 3 percent.
Ease of Use
Mobile credit card readers are easy to operate, as quality options take payments almost immediately after set up. For best results, use a reader that works across multiple platforms, such as Android and the iPhone.
Numerous Features and Capabilities
Traditional credit card machines have limited functions, but mobile readers offer a variety of features and capabilities. Mobile options offer the ability to run reports and keep track of every transaction and receipt, as each card swiped is automatically saved to your mobile POS account. With everything on record, it’s much easier to track fraudulent charges. Many systems offer customization options as well, such as price structure adjustments.
Mobile credit card terminals are ideal for those who frequently take their business on the road. This includes restaurants that operate food trucks, makeup artists and other individual proprietors who travel often for work, and those who appear at trade shows and festivals in addition to operating a brick-and-mortar establishment. Rather than limiting business to cash transactions when on the road, owners and operators are able to accept credit and debit cards, which contributes to an increase in customer base.
Using a mobile credit card swiper helps small businesses appear more “real” and “valid.” Studies indicate customers feel a company is “established” when credit card readers are used.
Additional Transaction Options
Mobile credit card readers generally offer more than one transaction option, such as manual entry in addition to using the swipe function. This means never having to write a sign that reads “Credit Card Terminal Down,” which results in lost revenue and unhappy customers.
The advantages of using a mobile credit card terminal are many! Add one to your business and see if you don’t notice a positive difference immediately.
Take the point of sale to your customers! Payment Jack goes beyond just enabling mobile payment acceptance, transforming your Android smartphone or tablet into a true mobile point of sale device.
Incorporating world class security, innovative features and unmatched flexibility, Payment Jack is redefining the mobile point of sale experience for merchants and their customers.
***IMPORTANT NOTICE – Payment Jack requires that you have a merchant account. If you do not have an existing merchant account, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888.368.1725 for more information.***
Inventory control & customization in the hands of the user
Support for signature capture, cash & card transactions, voids, refunds, sales tax & tips
Previous purchase recognition & personalized receipts (with product image and descriptions)
Enterprise-ready and configurable to support merchants of all sizes
Online & offline processing capabilities to protect against lost wireless connectivity
Highest levels of transaction security with E2E encryption
Support tool enabling configurable application branding
Remotely disable application access on your Android mobile device
Multiple language options & currency types available standard with the base application
Native device support for all of the leading smartphones & tablets
Payment Jack Merchant Portal for self-service reporting & management
**Qualify for card present transaction rates when used with any of Payment Jack’s secure mobile card readers. For more information and to see if your Android smartphone or tablet is supported, visit:
Download the free Payment Jack Mobile POS App and contact your Merchant Service Provider to obtain your Payment Jack Secure Mobile Card Reader and merchant account (if required).
For more information about Payment Jack’s Mobile POS App please visit www.paymentjack.com or contact us directly at 888.368.1725 or email@example.com
Accept credit card payments on your Android smartphone or tablet. PayAnywhere is a free credit card processing app that works with the free PayAnywhere credit card reader so you can accept American Express, Visa, MasterCard, and Discover payments anytime, anywhere.
With the lowest transaction rate in the industry, just 2.69% per swipe, PayAnywhere lets you pay-as-you-go, with no monthly minimums or monthly fees. When you swipe, you’ll get your money faster - your funds are deposited within 1 business day.
Increase your sales with the ability to accept credit cards anytime, anywhere, from anyone. From seasonal businesses and fundraisers to contractors and food trucks, PayAnywhere is perfect for any size business.
Sign up in just minutes:
• Download the PayAnywhere app for free
• Set up an account by applying in-app, online, or call 1.877.387.5640
• Start accepting credit card payments, even before you receive your free credit card reader in the mail.
• Free app and free credit card reader
• 2.69% per swipe for all card types, including Amex
• No monthly minimums, no cancellation fees, no hidden fees
• Secure encrypted transactions adhering to PCI compliance standards
• Live customer service and technical support
• Accept and record credit card and cash payments
• Add discounts and customizable tips
• GeoTax feature automatically calculates sales tax based on GPS location
• CloudPrint, Star thermal printer, and Cash Drawer compatibility
• Inventory tools for adding products/services with images, custom descriptions, and categories
• Customized electronic receipts sent to your customers
• Built-in reporting to view sales trends in app
• Free online portal with PayAnywhere Inside for detailed account activity
Android users interested in upgrading to PayAnywhere version 2.0 will only need to download the updated app and reset their password to start swiping transactions today.
Merchants can find a list of supported Android devices and carriers below:
• Galaxy Tab 2 7 (GT-P3100) GSM/HSDPA
• Galaxy Tab 2 7 (GT-P3105) GSM/HSDPA Quad Band
• Galaxy Tab 2 7 (GT-P3110) Wifi Only
• Galaxy Tab 2 7 (SCH-I705) LTE
• Galaxy Tab 2 10 (GT-P5113TS) Wifi Only
• Galaxy Tab 2 10 (GT-P5100) GSM/HSDPA Quad Band
• Galaxy Tab 2 10 (SCH-I915) Verizon LTE
• Galaxy S4 (I9505G) Google Play Edition
• Galaxy S4 (I337) AT&T
• Galaxy S4 (M919) T-Mobile
• Galaxy S4 (I545) Verizon Wireless
• Galaxy S4 (L720) Sprint
• Galaxy S4 (R970) US Cellular
• Galaxy S III (SGH-T999) T-Mobile
• Galaxy S III (SGH-I747) AT&T
• Galaxy S III (SCH-R530) US Cellular
• Galaxy S III (SCH-I535) Verizon Wireless
• Galaxy S III (SPH-L710) Sprint
• Galaxy S5
• Nexus 10 (P8110) Google Wifi only.
• Nexus 4 (LG-E960) T-Mobile
While the Android upgrade comes with many improved features, there are a few potential issues a small handful of merchants may experience:
• When switching between merchants on a multi-merchant account, the inventory items may not sync automatically. Merchants should select “manual sync” from the settings page and the issue will be easily corrected.
• Older G3X readers will not work on the Galaxy Tab 2 10”. This is an issue that will be fixed when PayAnywhere announces version 2.0.1 later this year. If you are a merchant using this tablet with the G3X reader please contact customer service to have a new reader shipped out to you at no cost.
• Only users with multiple login accounts that have upgraded from the previous PayAnywhere Android app version will be able to share preexisting items, categories, and settings across all login accounts.
Learn more about mobile credit card processing at PayAnywhere.com or contact us directly at 1.877.387.5640. Connect with us at Facebook.com/PayAnywhere.
We love your feedback! Please email any comments or suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Accept credit card payments on your android mobile using the www.planetauthorize.net credit card payment gateway.
To register a PlanetAutorize account goto http://www.planetauthorize.net/index-3.html and click on Register as a Certified Provider link.
To accept payments:
1. Fill in Merchant Details, Client Card Details, SMTP settings.
2. Press the "Charge" button. Wait a couple of seconds.
You will receive either "Approved" message, "Decined" message or "Error in transaction data". The last message happens when invalid credit card data is supplied by customer. A receipt representing the transaction will be sent to both client and merchant.
Client Card Details Section
1. Fill all the client details:
Card number, Cvv, Card Lastname, Expiry Date, Amount, Client Email
2. Client Email will receive transaction receipt.
Merchant Details Section
1. Scroll down the screen to find the merchant details.
2. Fill in all the merchant details: PlanetAutorize username, PlanetAutorize password, Merchant Email, Merchant Name.
3. Merchant Email will receive all transaction receipts.
Merchant Name and Email will be added to all client receipts.
4. Merchant details are saved on app exit and restored at startup.
1. Scroll the screen to find SMTP settings.
2. Fill in all SMTP settings: Gmail username, Gmail password.
3. Gmail address and Gmail password will be used to send receipts to clients and the merchant. The app uses smtp.gmail.com for sending receipts. Register for a gmail account at gmail.google.com if you do not have one.
Square Register has everything you need to start, run and grow your business from your Android device. Get the latest in point-of-sale features with app updates.
- Swipe or key in all major credit cards (U.S., Canada and Japan)
- Customers sign right on your device (U.S., Canada and Japan)
- Record cash, gift cards, and other forms of tender
- Customize your products with photos, names, and prices
- Send receipts via email or text message
- Apply discounts and issue refunds
- Access real-time sales data and complete sales history
- Gain business insights from Square Analytics
- Track inventory in real time
- Connects to receipt printer
Sign in to your web dashboard to access all your business data, plus tools to help you track and improve your business.
PAYMENT INFORMATION FOR U.S. AND CANADA
2.75% PER SWIPE
Swipe $100, see $97.25 in your bank account. Accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express cards at the same rate.
Square deposits payments into your bank account in 1-2 business days.
FREE SECURE MOBILE CREDIT CARD READER
Request your free Square Reader at sign-up. Credit card information is encrypted at swipe.
Mobile Payment Acceptance is a product of TSYS Acquiring Solutions, and part of its PASS product line. TSYS Acquiring Solutions is the preeminent supplier of acquiring solutions, related systems and integrated support services to the acquiring industry and its customers. TSYS Acquiring Solutions delivers comprehensive solutions and support that securely and reliably process billions of credit and debit transactions every year. From authorizing and capture services to the clearing and settling of merchant transactions, critical customer support functions and information management services, TSYS Acquiring Solutions helps acquirers effectively manage and grow their merchant portfolios.
TSYS Acquiring Solutions is a wholly owned TSYS® (NYSE: TSS) subsidiary. TSYS delivers advanced technology and enhanced value to many of the world's leading companies, making it possible for hundreds of millions of consumers to use their credit, debit, commercial, private-label, prepaid and chip cards safely and securely.
Use your smartphone to easily accept credit and signature debit card payments, anywhere you have wireless coverage. The powerful Mobile Pay app is easily downloadable to your Android device, turning it into a mini credit card transaction terminal that performs as a traditional wireless terminal, but at a lower cost.
The Mobile Pay Advantage
• Security – encrypts card data instantly upon swipe (verified compliant with PCI DSS)
• Sturdy card reader – Mobile Pay doesn’t swivel, so you can count on reliable swipes
• Support and service – 24/7 from leading payments experts
What You’ll Need
• Merchant account (new or existing)
• Smartphone with data (service) plan
• Mobile Pay downloadable app
• Mobile Pay card reader
Rooted/Jailbroken devices are not supported due to security risks.
What’s New in Version 2.2
• A faster, easier user interface
• Intuitive transaction flow
• View sales history and issue refunds from the same screen
• New settings – automatically copy yourself on mail receipts; configure tips and sales tax from your phone
• Items Mode: Add items from an inventory to your transactions and receipts.
• SMS Receipts: Enter mobile phone numbers to send receipts via SMS.
• Transaction Description: Descriptions can be added to transactions and receipts.
• Cash Sales: Track and process cash transactions just like credit card sales.
• Transaction Searching: Find transactions by filtering the date, card number, or amount in the sales history.
QuickBooks Payments offers a fast, easy and commitment-free way for you to accept credit cards anytime, anywhere. Simply plug your free credit card reader into your Android device and use the GoPayment app to start accepting credit cards anywhere you go. Now you never need to miss a sale!
We have two pricing options to fit your needs, with NO set-up fee, NO commitment and the ability to cancel anytime.
Option 1: Save by Paying Monthly: $19.95 a month with rates as low as 1.75% per swipe
Option 2: Pay-as-you-go: No monthly fee with rates as low as 2.4% per swipe
SYNCS WITH QUICKBOOKS
Mobile credit card transactions can be synced with QuickBooks Online, QuickBooks Desktop and Point of Sale to help you more easily manage your business
- Receive a free card reader to use with your Android device*
- Credit card processing has never been easier – you can swipe, key enter or scan credit cards with your device's camera. In seconds you've been paid – and your customer has a receipt**
- For your customers who don't pay with credit cards, you can record cash and check transactions.
- Creating orders is quick and easy. Your customers have an itemized receipt with the right level of information.
- Customers sign with their finger and a personalized receipt can be sent by text message or email.
- You can add up to 50 users to use GoPayment and accept payments for behalf of your business.
- To see how it works, tap on Test Drive and take a tour.
START ACCEPTING PAYMENTS IN LESS THAN A MINUTE
1) Download the free GoPayment app.
2) Complete the application
*The free mobile card reader is available to new, approved mobile payments customers only - and works on compatible Android devices.
** Credit card processing requires Internet access. The GoPayment app will run on Android OS 2.2 and above, while the Scan Card feature only works with Android OS 4.x and above.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
By installing this app, you agree to the Terms of Service found at www.intuitpayments.com/legal
To learn how Intuit protects your privacy, please visit http://security.intuit.com/privacy
***** Getting started is EASY and your first 5 credit card transactions are FREE for 30 days after signup. *****
1) Download the free Flint app
2) Activate your Flint account
3) Process payments instantly
Whether you need to take credit cards on the spot, collect payments via invoicing, accept payments on the web, or bring customers back with coupons, Flint makes it easy. ALL YOU NEED IS YOUR iPHONE.
What’s new in this release:
- Card scan bug fix
- Separate online order management capability
- Improved and faster scanning
NO CARD READER: SCAN INSTEAD OF SWIPE
Flint's patent pending technology securely scans the card number off the credit card. The app DOES NOT take a photo of the entire card or save an image on the phone. Supports keyed number entry as a backup option.
Easily sell items online and receive secure payments from customers by adding "Buy Now" buttons to your web site or sending custom checkout forms to your customers via emails or social feeds. Manage online orders through the mobile app or through the merchant portal at flint.com.
Create, send and track invoices to your customers from the mobile app or online merchant portal. Your customers will receive an emailed invoice with a “Pay Now” link they can use to pay by credit card online - even if your website isn’t setup for e-commerce.
LOW TRANSACTION FEES
1.95% per transaction for debit cards and 2.95% per transaction for credit cards. Same rates apply for scanned, keyed entry, or invoice transactions. No monthly or minimum fees. Supports U.S. VISA and MasterCard charges. Debit cards account for 60%+ of U.S. card payments and Flint automatically identifies debit card transactions so you realize lower overall fees.
GET PAID QUICKLY
Deposits are made in 1-2 business days with valid bank account information through a secure connection.
MANAGE CASH & CHECK PAYMENTS
Log cash or check sales and send email receipts and coupons. You can also view all transactions in one place. Using Flint to manage cash and checks is absolutely free.
With Flint, your team members can securely process payments, send invoices and more using their phones anywhere, anytime. Separate login credentials, account permissions, and tracking keep you in charge. All payments are deposited into your secure bank account. To invite team members and manage permissions: register, login to Flint's online merchant portal at www.flint.com and go to Settings -> Staff.
QUICKBOOKS ONLINE INTEGRATION
Link your QuickBooks Online and Flint accounts and eliminate manual data entry. Flint will automatically sync transactions with QuickBooks Online, including line item details, and match transactions to existing customers.
-Pre-set item menus, tips, sales taxes, discounts
-Input multi-item transactions with taxable and non-taxable items
-Custom e-receipts with logo, contact info, notes
ONLINE MERCHANT PORTAL
- Easy transaction history views for all payments and refunds
- Create, send, and manage invoices
- Create and set up Sell Online
- Set up team accounts
- Create and manage items and coupons
SAFE & SECURE
Flint has integrated with leading financial infrastructure companies. Data is encrypted & protected in accordance with PCI DSS and no card images are stored on the phone.
FREE LIVE U.S. BASED CUSTOMER SUPPORT
Go to www.flint.com/contact to get in touch via phone or email. We’re here to help with free live support.
Learn more at www.flint.com
Flint Mobile, Inc.
START ACCEPTING CREDIT CARDS TODAY
Sign up for a Bank of America Merchant Services account and start selling today by visiting https://mobilepay.bankofamerica.com on your computer or call 1-800-354-8985 to speak with a representative.
Once approved, you can activate this mobile app and begin accepting payments right from your phone by key entering or by swiping the card using the optional card reader.
You can easily add sales tax and/or tips. When you’re done, your customer signs right on the screen and you can email them their receipt. Refunding your customer is straightforward too by simply selecting a given transaction from the in app transaction history.
CUSTOMER SERVICE/TECHNICAL SUPPORT
Bank of America Merchant Services provides live 24/7, United States based customer support. We're here to give you the support you need to be successful.
Encryption AND Security
The Mobile Pay product provides peace of mind by complying with all industry standard mandates. The optional card reader encrypts the card data at the point of swipe.
NOTE: For security reasons this application will not run on "rooted" devices.