If you set the steps 3-4 are difficult to move about?
Try using the Quick Setup application here.
If you go to a fast Android smartphone, you can set the environment.
Quick set of functions
- Set the screen brightness
- Adjust the ringer volume
- Media Volume Control
- Wi-Fi state set
- A data network (3G, 4G, LTE) Go to Set
- GPS Settings Shortcuts
- Sound, vibration and silence settings
- Auto-rotation settings , Screen rotation control, Display control, screen rotation lock, unlock
- Bluetooth settings
Needed for downloading ads and for completely anonymous usage statistics. Usage statistics can be disabled.
GPS and network location:
Needed to check if GPS is enabled.
Needed for the various system settings switches.
ATTENTION: Introducing the new System+ Module! The next evolution of the Helper for Android 4.1+.
Secure Settings has tons of features for super users or those who just want more out of their devices.
• Failed Login Attempts
• Google Now Shortcut [4.1+, Pro]
• Outgoing Call
• Secret Code
• Airplane Mode [System+ required 4.2+]
• Airplane Mode Radios [System+ required 4.2+]
• BT Connection [4.0+]
• BT Tethering [4.0+, Pro]
• Execute Shortcuts
• Adjust Font Size [4.0+]
• Toggle Hardware Keyboard [4.0+]
• Enable/Disable Keyguard [2.3 and below]
• Launch any Activity (Root required for some activities)
• Change default system language [4.0+]
• Enable/Disable Mobile Data [2.3+]
• Run any GNU Linux command
º Capture output info
º Use root to execute privileged commands [Root required]
º Output return values to user-defined Tasker variables [Tasker required]
• Show Touches [4.0+]
• SIP Options [2.3+]
º Toggle Receive Calls
º Change Call Option
• Keep device awake while charging [System+ required 4.2+]
• Wake Device
• Change Wifi sleep policy [System+ required 4.2+]
• Wifi Hotspot [4.0+]
Dev Admin Actions:
• Enable/Disable Camera [4.0+]
• Lock device
• Toggle Lock Screen Widgets [4.2+]
• Set/Reset device Password or Pin
If you are rooted the following is available:
• Toggle Accessibility Services
• Set Background Process Limit [4.0+, Pro]
• Toggle Background Data [Pro]
• Toggle Data Roaming
• Set Active Day Dream
• Toggle Day Dream State
• Toggle GPS
• Force GPU Rendering [4.0+]
• Toggle Hardware Overlays [4.1+, Pro]
• Change Input Methods without the prompt
• Set Default Launcher [4.4+, Pro]
• Toggle Location Services
• Set Location Mode [4.4+]
• Set Lock Screen Timeout [4.0+, Pro]
• Update Lock Screen Owner Info [3.0+]
• Toggle NFC [NFC Adapter]
• Toggle Notification Listeners [4.3+]
• Toggle Package Notifications [4.1+]
• Manage Package Data [Pro]
• Enable/Disable user or system apps
• Toggle Power Button Lock [4.1+, Pro]
• Toggle Pattern Lock
• Answer,End and Silence calls [Pro]
• Reboot Options (uses built-in functions) [Pro]
• Toggle Unknown Sources
• Toggle USB Debugging (ADB)
• Toggle USB Tethering [4.0+, Pro]
• Connect/Disconnect VPN Profiles [4.0+]
• Toggle Wifi Optimization [4.2+]
• Toggle Wifi Scanning [4.3+]
• Toggle Wireless ADB
~Custom ROM functionality~
• Toggle ADB Over Network [CM9+ only]
• Toggle Expanded Desktop [CM10/PA only]
• Toggle Fast Charge [Custom Kernel with Fast Charge Required]
• Toggle Kill App Back Button
• Toggle LTE [CM9+/AOKP]
• Toggle HTC Power Saver [HTC ROM]
• Toggle Samsung Modes [Samsung ROM]
Any issues or questions? Check out the XDA thread: http://goo.gl/zP5ltJ
Explanation of Permissions:
• Device Administrator Access - Required to lock the device or set/reset the password
• Superuser Access - Required to execute privileged commands
• Storage Access - Required to write to the SD Card
• Full Network Access - Required to download/check for updates for the Helper application
• System Tools - Required for the Keyguard and Wake Lock functionality
• Write Secure Settings - Required for performing System+ functions
• Change Configuration - Required to change Locale
• Change Network State - Required to toggle Mobile Data
• Change Wifi State - Required to toggle Wifi Adapter for Wireless ADB
• Wifi Access - Required for the Wireless ADB function
• NFC - Required to toggle the NFC Adapter
• Bluetooth/BT Admin - Required to Connect to BT Devices
• Boot Complete - Required to install Helper on boot if missing
• Process Outgoing Calls - Required to use outgoing calls as conditions
Simple operation, fast and easy to set up the Android framework.
● Features of Smart Quick Settings
Wi-Fi can be turned on or off.
○ Mobile data
Mobile data(3G, LTE) can be turned on or off.
Bluetooth can be turned on or off.
GPS can be turned on or off.
○ Airplane mode
Airplane mode can be turned on or off.
Ring tone can be turned on or off. (sound or silent)
○ Vibration settings
vibrate or sound can be turned on or off. (vibration or sound)
○ Screen Auto-rotate
Auto-rotate screen or fixed screen can be turned on or off.
○ Screen auto brightness
Brightness can be set manually or set the screen brightness automatically.
○ Wi-Fi Hotspot(Tethering)
Portable Wi-Fi hotspot can be turned on or off.
Can be easily changed in a variety of languages.
○ Date and Time
You can change the auto sync with a time server, change Coordinated Universal Time, date / time format, such as changing
You can change the standby screen Wallpaper or Background Wallpaper (current)
○ Battery info
Shows the battery charge rate and battery temperature. Shows when the unit is charging, charging information.
○ Task Management
Running the Android Task Manager
○ Application Management
Running the Android App Manager
○ File Management
Running the Android File Manager
Set the status bar
● Home screen widget
(4X1) Smart Quick Settings - 1
(4X1) Smart Quick Settings - 2
(4X2) Smart Quick Settings - 3 (New)
On sale, save !
◊ No ads or banners or advertisements.
◊ Complete settings control.
◊ Free updates.
◊ All your settings in one application.
contact our support team if you have any questions, they are always ready to help. Remember all fund go to our fallen rider project and their families.
NOT for versions above Android 3.0 (Please use another app)
Important! It will work properly only on the Korean version of Galaxy S (SHW-M110S) and the similar Samsung's Galaxy devices (e.g. Korean Galaxy Tab) with the ROM based on Samsung's original ROM.
I have been reported that this app DOES NOT WORK on some versions of Galaxy S.
This is just a shortcut for Samsung's TouchWiz 3G Setting (TouchWiz 3G Setting Widget). You can turn on or turn off the 3G network with this app.
This will be helpful when you do not use Samsung's Launcher (TouchWiz Launcher) but the launcher you use does not support shortcuts for activities or you want to add it to the dock. You can add a shortcut as a status bar notification, also.
Tested on: Korean Galaxy S (SHW-M110S), Galaxy K (SHW-M130K), Korean Galaxy Tab (SHW-M180S), Korean Galaxy Ace (SHW-M240S), Korean Galaxy S II HD LTE (SHV-E120L)
App uses knowledge about android system that is not documented, so not all settings will work on your phone.
Please use this app with caution, and only change settings that you understand.
You don't need to have a rooted phone, and no permissions are requested!
What can you do with this app?
For example you can switch between LTE / CDMA / GSM by selecting "RadioInfo" option (this works on most new phones, and is hidden by default).
There are many more use cases that differ from phone to phone.
This just displays the settings. There is no possibility to edit them!
You have the possibility to remove single entries. BE CAREFULL with this feature!! YOU are responsible for all you are doing here!
Data Settings is just a shortcut to the data management settings page, to allow you to enable or disable the data connection and/or the 2G in two clicks.
You can contribute to the project here : http://github.com/buzeeg/datasettings
Version history :
- Adding Jelly Bean support
- Fixes for Gingerbread
- Icon depending on the version of Android
- Adding Lollipop support
Just add this widget to your homescreen, tap it, and *poof*, you're at the development settings!
Some device manufactures (HTC) choose to hide these settings as they could confuse the end user. This application unlocks these settings allowing you to gain access to them.
The following features are unlocked by this application:
+ Power Saver Settings
+ Roaming Guards
No root is required!
Note: Ice Cream Sandwich (ICS) and above supported.
Tested on HTC EVO 3D running 4.0.3 Sense
XDA forum: "Plenty of setting apps, but this one takes the idea to a whole new level"
** To remove red bar, you should exit app by press back key **
This app brings Jelly Bean Quick Setting to Android 2.1+ with plenty of customization (don't need ROOT!!). It's more than regular quick settings. You can customize to add different things to quick setting panel, including (over 75 built-in actions)
☆ Toggle settings: WiFi, mobile data, bluetooth, wake lock, rotation, flight mode, WiFi- & USB-Tethering, GPS, etc
☆ Sound / Vibration, Sound / Silent, Sound menu
☆ Brightness mode / menu / 3 predefined stages
☆ Quick action: music (previous / next / pause), battery, camera, direct dial, direct message, direct email
☆ Web shortcut, application shortcut, new event, new message
☆ Application launcher (better than sidebar launcher)
☆ For root users: reboot, power off, recovery, wireless ADB, etc.,
☆ Hidden system activities
☆ and more
How to work with: to execute an action, pull quick setting panel down from top/right corner of the screen and tap on an action. Simple and easy! You can long-click to do more (PRO)
☆ Different themes
☆ Flexible settings (vibration, action size, dynamic action, etc)
☆ Unlimited actions on Quick Setting Panel (PRO)
☆ 100% Holo design
☆ For Jelly Bean 4.2, this app is a complement to add a second configurable quick setting panel
** Compatible with Facebook Home/Facebook Launcher **
-Batch Install/Uninstall/Backup apps
-Show Favorite apps
-Pin everything to StatusBar/Camera/Search button
-Hide app(root users)
220.127.116.11: Fix Quick exit bug
*DOESN'T WORK WELL ON FROYO
This version works on all Android version (Not tested on 2.3, though)
*** If your device runs on FROYO+ and DOES NOT have ROOT permission, Quick Exit just only shows up the App Details view for you to click the Force Stop button.
kw: SmartBar, end task, close app, kill task
An EFFICIENT soft for root users to backup and restore apps with data/settings in Android device. Different to any other App Backup soft, Efficient Backup uses powerful Linux tools to give fast and smart operations for backing/restoring apps without crash/FC.
Not included a ton of jumbled features, no colorful UI, Efficient Backup is just for those who like the simplicity, the speed, and especially the real efficiency.
- Backup/restore apps together with their data/settings in batch mode at SUPER HIGH SPEED.
- Archives of backed up apps are compressed maximum to save the space on your SD Card.
- Ability of saving backup/restore session. This allows you to get the list of apps from an earlier session to redo restoring rapidly. This can be called "1-click to restore" feature which is very useful for those who spend much of time for upgrading/changing the Rom for their device.
- Equipped AI (Artificial Intelligence) allows the soft to perform smart operations. E.g., ability of auto detecting the installed location of a backed up app, and then restoring it exactly to that location automatically. This also means, if you have a backed up app which has been installed on the SD Card before, so when restoring Efficient Backup then will install it also to the SD Card. This activity can be done automatically or manually, just up to your settings.
- App Installer with ability of prompting for location for an app when installing/restoring. EFFICIENT BACKUP IS THE FIRST SOFT EVER IN THE MARKET WHICH HAS SUCH AN UNIQUE FEATURE.
- App Storage Cleaner: Another unique feature for cleaning up your device's app storage. It allows you to scan the internal memory and external storage on SD Card where the apps installed to find out the dead packages, unactive app, trash data... then you will be prompted for recovering or deleting them. Thus, it returns to you a clean and fast device!
- App Uninstaller: Maybe the same feature as many other soft. But it uses Linux tools for featuring a super high speed and batch mode support. Same as above tools, its just quick and easy to use
- Maintain/Repair apps: Another unique tool added which allows reparing buggy apps. It can fix FC for apps after an upgrade/change of Rom, and also repair any app that does not run properly for some unknown reason
- APK Automatic Installer: This is the FIRST TIME PRESENTED in the Play an unique utility. This version provided you a powerful tool to install APKs not only in batches mode but also in automatic mode. Just by droping APK files and/or their data directories into a preset folder, then launch Efficient Backup, they then will be install automatically just in seconds. With this cool tool, all you have to do is just 1-click and taste a cup of tea while your phone is working completely automatic :)
- Ability of importing backed up archives from other Backup soft, such as Titanium Backup, App Backup & Restore, Ultimate Backup...
(...to be updated)