Find the restaurants featured on over 40 Food and Travel shows like Diners, Drive-Ins & Dives, Man vs. Food and more!
Never miss the chance to eat like Guy Fieri, Anthony Bourdain or any of the Food and Travel channel hosts! TVFoodMaps tracks over 40 different TV shows in one place making it easy to finds the restaurants on TV that are nearby or plan a road trip to visit one of the 5000 restaurants featured on TV. We also provide current TV Listings so you can see what's on TV right now or what's coming up soon.
We've been featured as a top travel app by Netted, Lifehacker, CNet, Yahoo! Travel & more.
Some of the great features you get with TVFoodMaps:
* Search for restaurants in any location or use GPS for restaurants near you.
* Plan a road trip and find restaurants along your next drive.
* Filter searches by specific shows or popularity.
* Check TV Listings to see what restaurants are on TV now or soon.
* Create lists of places you've been, want to go or custom lists for your upcoming trips.
* Auto-Sync lists between app and website (www.tvfoodmaps.com)
* Get an alert when you are near by restaurants on your favorite shows. (Requires In-App Purchase)
* Get an alert when a new restaurant is added in your favorite city. (Requires In-App Purchase)
* Get an alert when shows or cities you like are on TV. (Requires In-App Purchase)
Our premium In-App purchase unlocks the following:
* All Notifications
* Unlimited searches (non-premium has a daily limit on searches)
* No annoying messages
Shows: (Note: We are not affiliated with any of the shows or networks featured in the app)
Diners, Drive-ins and Dives
Man vs Food
Man Finds Food
Best Thing I Ever Ate
Best Bars in America
Bite This with Nadia G
United States of Bacon
Pizza Cuz / Pizza Masters
You Gotta Eat Here
Drinking Made Easy
Bizarre Foods America
Adam Richman's Best Sandwich
Man vs Food Nation
Throwdown with Bobby Flay
Rachael Ray - $40 a Day
Note on Permissions:
In TVFoodMaps 4.0 we implemented push notifications and a more reliable way to do location based notifications. These features require the app to ask for additional permissions during download. If you do not enable these features (which are disabled by default) we will not utilize the permissions.