Key reasons millions of travelers love this app:
Need we say more? Download the app now, there’s absolutely no risk, and we’re sure you’ll love it!
There is no need for a live data connection while using this app, as everything is stored on your phone, after you do an initial update. This means you won’t be charged for expensive data roaming, and the app is super fast to use. You can update user reviews periodically when you are on WiFi.
RESTAURANTS, ATTRACTIONS, HOTELS
All places that are listed on TripAdvisor.com in this city are included in the app.
THOUSANDS OF USER REVIEWS
TripAdvisor’s community of millions of worldwide travelers ensures that content is fresh, plentiful and honest. With over 50 million reviews and thousands more added daily, City Guides offer the best and most recent content.
TripAdvisor members and destination experts have handpicked the best itineraries in the city for you, enabling you to explore interesting neighborhoods, famous landmarks and hidden gems. Using the phone's GPS, you can follow along and read about the interesting sights along the route.
CREATE YOUR OWN TRIP JOURNAL
Want to remember the places you visit? It is now easy to do this with TripAdvisor City Guides. Simply Check In, take a photo and add a note for each location, and your journal and travel album will be created for you automatically. You can share it with friends and family on Facebook, or just use it to remember your trip. And, you can even Check In while you are offline and share later when you are online.
POWERFUL YET EASY TO USE
Searching for pizza around Times Square? Coffee near the Eiffel Tower? Or do you just want to find a highly recommended place near you? With this app you can easily search any way you want, and find exactly what’s best for you and your travel companions.
POINT ME THERE
Once you have selected a restaurant or attraction, this app will guide you there using the fun & useful “Point Me There” screen, which uses the phone’s GPS and Compass.
Written by TripAdvisor members and edited by professionals, City Facts articles provide helpful information for when you plan your trip, such as when to go, how to get around in the city, what neighborhoods to visit, etc.
This app leverages the GPS in the phone to show you the best restaurant, attractions etc nearby. The app also uses the compass to guide you to a place once you selected it
Go Austin includes:
· Dining Austin-style including Austin’s famous food trucks
· Directory for the hottest Live Music venues
· Austin’s bars and nightlife
· Austin’s finest places to stay
· Best places to hike, bike, boat, golf and enjoy the outdoors
· Special “Buy Local” section
· Events and coupons
Each location will include text information, phone number, websites and social media links to help you to make the most of your time in Austin.
With UT Austin NSS, new students can access comprehensive schedules, detailed maps, and broad social platforms in which to engage with other Longhorns
Simply tell Citybot what type of activities interest you and in a matter of seconds receive a personalized schedule with an interactive map. From a local favorite cafe in Hyde Park, followed by a trip to Zilker Park, ending with dinner in a well priced 3 star restaurant in the Clarksville.
Never worry about trying to determine the best way to get from place to place or if your next stop is open. Citybot City Guides will suggest how to get to your destination and when you should arrive.
Citybot has asked both locals and visitors, and will only share activities that get the best ratings and recommendations. We have collected data from dozens of sites so you can know the best places in Downtown, Travis Heights, Tarrytown, and beyond.
The Bot wants you to get the most out of your visit :)
Have questions or comments? Send them to email@example.com and we will write back within 24 hours.
Another Austin icon is the television program Austin City Limits which is the longest running music program on American television. The show is produced by C3 Presents which also produces the annual Music Festival.
If you are new to Austin these guides will be very helpful to you. They include an interactive map, hotels, restaurants, bars, live cams, activities, news, and local events. FREE DOWNLOAD.
Whether you’re here on business, here on vacation or here is home–Hail-a-Cab is here for you.
No more waving at cabs passing by you in the rain or hoofing it to cab stands. Just tap to hail, and your cab will be on the way.
• Locate cabs in real time—see exactly where cabs are in your area at any time to help you plan your trip
• Hail the nearest cab with the tap of a button—to assure speedy service, Hail-a-Cab finds the closest cab to your current location or pick-up address
• Schedule future pick-ups—have to catch a flight or plan a dinner downtown? Plan rides in advance with Hail-a-Cab
• Easily call up previous pick-up and drop-off locations—Hail-a-Cab remembers your recent pick-ups and destinations, making things even easier for you
• Track your cab with your trip I.D.—know exactly when your cab will arrive and depart by with a unique number for every trip
And stop guessing when your cab will arrive. Hail-a-Cab tells you exactly how far away your ride is, and how long until it reaches you.
Hail-a-Cab determines the quickest, cheapest and most-efficient route for you and your party anywhere, anytime.
- read food trucks' Twitter posts
- follow on the Map (when geo-location enabled by a truck)
- read descriptions of the food
- share with friends
- read what other people tweet about particular truck
We are currently in over 100 cities including:
- Atlanta, GA
- Bay Area / San Francisco / Silicon Valley, CA
- Chicago, IL
- Dallas, TX
- Houston, TX
- Las Vegas, NV
- Los Angeles (LA), CA
- Miami, FL
- New York City (NYC), NY
- Orange County, CA
- Phoenix, AZ
- Portland, OR
- Seattle, WA
- Washington, DC
Ask your favorite truck to enable geo-location in their Twitter app!
If you're looking for the fastest way from point A to B, forget it. Our Get Outta Town series is all about finding the most scenic routes and the cool stops along the way. Our local scouts share their best-kept secrets with you.
Be awed by Enchanted Rock, a 500-foot-high dome of pink granite. Explore the depths of the Texas Hill Country wonder of Longhorn Cavern. Go hiking or canoeing at Inks Lake State Park. Hang out at roadhouses and the best Texas roadside attractions.
Whether you’re hitting the road solo, traveling with friends or have the kids in tow, we've handpicked the best scenic road trip for your adventure.
Get Outta Town Features:
• Routes that average 100-300 miles and showcase must-see points-of-interest
• Route Overview Map that lets you easily see where each route begins
• Your Location Pointer in relation to the route/map (with location services enabled)
• Turn-by-Turn directions
• Navigation capability to Starting Point and Nearest Point on the route
• Navigation capability to “Take Me There” for points-of-interest
• Download data capability in case of Internet connection failure
• Photo image and view gallery
• Facebook interface to share a picture, your location and to comment
Note: Separate log-in required.
This app requires the user to Sign Up and create an account to access the library and obtain updates.
Country isn’t just music. Try the Hill Country.
- Locate the nearest food cart to your present position. (GPS Required)
- Rate your favorite food carts. Upload Photos.
- Read peoples reviews and ratings .
- Search for your favorite type of food or cart name.
- Check out latest photos of food carts and menus.
- Find food cart specials.
- Suggest new food carts to add to database.
- Menus for some food carts available.
- View Facebook, Twitter and contact info for a cart if available.
- Available for Android and IPhone,
* Internet connection required for this app.
This application is powered by GTxcel, a leader in digital publishing technology, provider of hundreds of online digital publications and mobile magazine apps.