*** Update 4/13/2015, this app is put back on app store so that previous customers can load it on their new phones. It is still not being updated and no bug fix will be added. easyscorecard.net will still be supported for the time being. ***
Easy Scorecard is designed to replace golf or disc golf scorecard. This is the paid/donate ads-free version of Easy Scorecard with additional features.
The goal of this application is to let you track your scores as simple/easy or as advanced as you like. Don't care about putts, girs, fairway hits? They will not show up in the UI if you disable them. Don't care about the GPS rangefinder? It will only appear if you enable it.
* 9/18/27/custom-holes scoring (36-hole support for disc golf)
* Scoring for more than 4 players
* Email scorecard in HTML/CSV/PNG
* USGCA/EGA/CONGU/Australian Golf Handicap tracking
* Share scorecard to Facebook/Twitter
* Handicap tracking for Disc golf (methods: discgolf.com and PDGA-like rating system)
Additional Pro Features:
* Nassau, Team Nassau, Skins and Stableford side games
* Putt, GIR, Sand Shot/Save, Penalty, Fairway Hit tracking
* Create courses at http://easyscorecard.net from a web browser, and import them to the app. Saves you the trouble of entering courses from the app. And if a course was already created by another user, you can import it directly. [DISCLAIMER: Not all courses are available in your area, if they are not available, you have to add them yourself or wait for others to add them. DO NOT base your purchase decision on course downloads, no refunds will be given if no courses are available in your area, visit http://easyscorecard.net to see available courses.].
* Share rounds to other Easy Scorecard Pro users
* With easyscorecard.net, you can mark green locations (front, center, back) for courses, and then import them to the app to calculate distances to green [DISCLAIMER: not all courses have GPS locations. Visit http://easyscorecard.net to see what courses have GPS locations].
* Light or dark theme
* Label system - label rounds for quick filtering
* Player Groups - assign players to groups and easily select them during the start of a new round
* Choose from available alternate pins during scoring for disc golf users
* Reorder courses/players in their profiles
* Filter previous rounds based on course, or year
* Backup database/settings to Dropbox
* More statistics! Stats can be broken down and ranked by players based on Scoring, Putts, GIRs, FWY Hit %, Sand Shots, etc. Certain stats can be broken down further by averages on PAR 5, PAR 4, PAR 3 holes.
If you are new to this app, please install the free version and give it a try.
Follow this app on Facebook! http://www.facebook.com/easyscorecard
on Twitter: http://twitter.com/easyscorecard
★ GPS Distance to every green (front, center, back)
★ Scoring and Statistics
★ Distances to water hazards, bunkers, trees, target points
★ Satellite view of every course!
★ Distance to ANY point on the map (hold finger on image)
★ Shot Tracking (how far did you hit it?)
★ GPS Accuracy Indicator
★ Download unlimited courses for free
★ Map ANY course online!
★ Upload your rounds to our website and view online.
No data connection required for GPS distances (data is required only if you use the zoom button to see overhead images and usage is small).
Don't be fooled by the "free" golf apps, you'll end up paying more for those. Over 250,000 golfers have installed our golf gps app and love its features. No course download charges. No subscription charges. No recurring fees.
Over 25,000 Golf Courses Mapped !!
Visit www.skydroid.net and use our Course Finder web page to find golf courses near you that are ready for downloading for free to your SkyDroid - Golf GPS app.
Distances to course features (water hazards, bunkers, target points) are available for most courses. If you don't see a feature you need you can add it to the course mapping using our website.
SkyDroid - Golf GPS gives you your range finder distance to every green on the golf course and more. It's easy to use, has a beautiful design, and there are no subscription or course download fees.
Get a satellite view of every course and green. Zoom into any location or get a rangefinder distance to any point on the map just by holding your finger on it.
GPS Distances to the Front, Center and Back of every green (not just the center location like some apps).
★ Starting with version 2.0 we now have scoring and statistics available. Score your round and keep track of stats like putts per round, hit fairway% and more.
GPS Range Finder Accuracy indicator lets you know exactly how accurate the distances are at any time (GPS accuracy can fluctuate, but SkyDroid keeps you informed).
Track the distance of your last shot with our shot tracker.
Automatic hole advance will have you clicking less buttons.
Add New Courses
Can't find your golf course in the system? No problem, our online Course Mapper web page let's you add new courses in as little as 10 minutes. We get new golf courses added by our users every single day of the year.
You can also edit existing courses using the website, to add features or make adjustments (add target points, etc.) as needed. Then just re-download the course to the app to see the changes.
★ Works Internationally (any golf course can be mapped online)
Change rangefinder distance measurement to yards or meters.
★ Visit www.skydroid.net to learn more.
*** Usage Notes ***
Long press on the "Score" button to see the full scorecard.
Settings button on the top of the Course list page for configuring scoring and other options.
#1 Golf GPS App Worldwide
- No Subscription
- 40,000+ professionally mapped courses.
- Aerial view - distances to any point.
- Track distances.
- Handicap calculator.
- Keep score for foursome - PGA Tour quality stats.
- Fairways%, GIR, Scrambling, Sand Saves, Putting, Scoring Averages
Course list at golfshot.com/courses
Unlimited access to 35,000 golf courses
Best customer support
* Precise GPS with moveable target to estimate distances
* Satellite, aerial view of each hole
* Flyover videos of each golf course
* GPS Rangefinder
* Shot tracking
* Virtual Coach
* Interactive scorecard up to 4 players
* Scorecards shared via email
* Complete golf guide for 35,000+ courses
* Simple, truly spectacular interface
* Free updates
★★★★★ “Excellent! It’s fast and accurate and I like The Rangefinder and Satellite View Incorporated! Does not waste much battery life.” - Jack_Wilson
★★★★★ “Worth every penny, great features like logging every shot with the ability to look back at the end of the round. Scorecard, guide, rangefinder, contact details... Money very well spent.” - Rem Dog10
Yes, this application was made for you! Mobitee is your personal, portable golf caddy developed by golfers for golfers. Want to check more about the awesome Mobitee key features?
Estimate accurately the distance to green with a full-featured GPS rangefinder! It also helps to locate any hazards on the course. By having Mobitee at hand you will always avoid bunkers, lakes, streams and paths as the distance is calculated automatically. Use Mobitee GPS Rangefinder and your game starts getting smarter and better.
See an aerial shot of the hole you’re about to play! The app’s satellite images and flyover videos are incredibly helpful and cool.
Follow your progress with the shot tracking tool! It enables you to record and track all your hits, shows you the covered distances and calculates your average hitting distance with each club.
Be advised which club you need and how hard you have to hit the ball! Your virtual coach provides you all of these data in a flash, so that you can perform your best on the course.
Record your score with an automatic and interactive scorecard! The scorecard is completed with handicap scoring.
Play anywhere thanks to the global selection of 34,000+ golf courses and counting! Go ahead and use one of these, or add your own via the Mobitee website from your PC. Whichever golf course you decide upon, the built-in guide offers you the address, lets you know what’s nearby, gives you route guidance and prices.
Unlimited access to 35,000 golf courses
Best customer support
Please note that if your device does not embed a camera, you won’t be able to enjoy the Mobitee Rangefinder feature.
Golf Frontier GPS is a premium golf application for your Android device. So much more than a golf GPS rangefinder, in addition to knowing the distance to the green and hazards from anywhere on the course, you can use the application to track scores for your group, record your statistics, and calculate your golf handicap. It's the only golf app you will ever need!
Over 30,000 golf courses are currently available for download and more are being added every day (visit http://www.golffrontier.com/GPSCourseMaps.aspx for a list of currently mapped courses). If your course is not already listed in the directory, then you can either create a map for the course online at http://www.golffrontier.com using our powerful online editing tools, or send us an email and we will map it for you. Unlike other apps, there is never any additional charge to download courses.
Check out the User Guide: http://www.golffrontier.com/golffrontierGPS_userguide.pdf
Golf Frontier Features Include:
- Easy to understand and read view of all targets for the current hole with Carry and/or Reach distances clearly specified.
- Enhanced Map view with detailed overlay information. Distance arcs placed at 100, 150 and 200 yards/meters. Maps are rotated to show the green at the top of the screen (Please note that map view requires an active data connection).
- Painlessly get accurate approach and layup distances to and from any location
- Track your score, number of putts, fairways and greens in regulation.
- Additionally, track number of chip shots, first putt distance, sand saves and penalty strokes.
- Track scores for up to three additional golfers.
- Equipment tracking. Add details for each club in your bag, record the distance you hit each club, and then reference this information while playing. You can also record the drive and approach clubs used on every hole.
- Measurement tool for accurately measuring shot distances.
- Record your scores using Strokeplay or Matchplay scoring and calculate Stableford points.
- Automatically calculate your handicap. USGA, CONGU, EGU and AGU (Australian Golf Association) Handicap Calculations are currently supported.
- Quickly and easily view an electronic scorecard of every round of golf you have played using the application, including a summary, statistics and comments for that round.
- View your career statistics and get comprehensive golf game analysis online at http://www.golffrontier.com
- Auto hole transition, as you reach the green for each hole, the GPS will automatically move to the next one.
- All distances displayed in either yards or meters.
- GPS sensitivity adjustment that allows you to configure the optimum accuracy and battery life setup for your phone, including "most frequent" mode for ultimate accuracy.
- Quickly find new courses for download from the course library by searching via by course name, city and postal code or nearest location.
- Separate option to always keep the screen on.
- Golf Frontier GPS can conveniently be installed on the SD card.
- Multiple User Interface Themes
- Multiple Language Support (English, Swedish and Spanish)
***Our Guarantee*** Golf Frontier is dedicated to producing the highest quality Android Golf application possible. Have a problem or a complaint? Let us know at email@example.com and we will make sure it gets resolved in a timely manner.
Please note: Support for this product is currently available only in English.
• Get accurate Golf GPS distances to the front, middle and back of the green.
• Get distances to all Golf Course mapped features including distances to bunkers, hazards and more!
• Mark your shots and measure distances of your clubs with super accurate GPS coordinates.
• Flyover of golf course holes
• All sorts of stats to help you improve your game
• Share your scorecard on Facebook
• With over 30,000 courses (GPS) marked, access the largest most accurate golf course databases in the world
• Optimized to lower power consumption
• Rotated GPS Maps for Easy View
• Be a superuser to add or edit golf course data by registering at freecaddie.com
For more help go here:
For a tutorial go here:
With Disc Caddy 2 you can forget tedious par-editing as Disc Caddy 2 offers over 5000 ready courses around the world. You can track your progress with various charts and export your scorecards in csv and xml formats.
Frisbee golf disc golf scorecard scoreboard scorekeeper disc caddy disc golf course player facebook disc golf course review chart frolf dgcr navigator gps driving instructions
Golf Shot Tracker Pro will help you keep track of your stats and shots with an easy to use interface as you keep your score and record your golf shots. From a single screen, you can add strokes, putts, Fairway hit, GIR, penalty strokes, tee direction, and see the distance to the Front, Center, and Back of the green. A simple tap of a button will bring up an overview map of the hole or your scorecard. This Golf GPS app is the only app you need on the golf course!
No subscription fees! This app includes unlimited golf course downloads and access to all features. We now have over 25,000 golf courses mapped.
Golf Shot Tracker Pro features:
* Distance to the front, center, and back of each green and any point on the course - a true Golf GPS system
* Keep your score and track your putts, greens, and fairways - see them visually on your scorecard
* View satellite maps of the hole and get accurate distance to any point on the course
* View the map of the green to get an accurate target distance
* Email your scorecard when you are done with your round
* Track your golf shots to find your average distance for each club
* Compile your golf stats for greens in regulation, fairways, putts and more!
* Backup your data - rounds, clubs, stats, and courses can be saved to the cloud for later restore across multiple devices.
This app is for users who like "keep it simple". I can the most basic in the simplest way though it does take stableford into accountancy. Yes it is able to calculate full stableford based on Slope and Course Rating and even divide the shots based on hole hcp-index.
Besides being a scorecard app Our Golf Scorecard also has the ability to use GPS to get important distances while playing your golf. Whichever points you may find important at each hole you may create in our course editor and be assisted with lengths to from everywhere around the course.
*** Please email questions and/or problems to the developer, developers have no way to respond to comments and therefore can't help with your potential issue. ***
The Personal Golf Statistics Tracker application provides an easy way to track and analyze GPS and statistical data for an individual user's golf game. This app is not only a scorecard substitute for golfers, but also a tool used to analyze an individual's golf game based on GPS data and statistical data.
This app allows you to view statistics in the following ways:
- Overall Course Statistics - Combines all courses. Displays statistical data in the following categories: overall and by par.
- Individual Course - Breaks down the statistical data in the following categories overall, front 9, back 9, by hole, by par, and includes pie charts to easily show the putts to stroke ratio as well as the ratio of pars, birdies, bogeys, etc.
- Statistics By Round - Provides the end of round statistics for a previously played round that can be searched by date and time.
- Club Statistics - Displays the average recorded distance and the long distance for each club.
- Best and Worst Round - Compares your best and worst rounds for an individual course. This allows you to view problem areas in your play.
- GPS tracking is used for finding distance to the flag(range finder) as well as tracking the average distance and long distance for each club. Extremely accurate GPS distances.
- The "Caddie" feature automatically recommends a club based on how far away you are from the flag and uses the average distances for each club to recommend a club best suited for the shot.
Speech Recognition Software:
- Voice recognition to enter values for the scorecard like score, putts, par, and navigate between holes.
- This application uses the SD Card to save courses and data to it in order to be able to easily transfer information from one device to another.
Available for Android, iPhone & iPod Touch.
RECORD. ANALYZE. IMPROVE.
Requires Android 2.2 or Higher.
iSwing™ allows you to self-diagnose your golf swing through frame-by-frame video analysis. It is equipped with easy and effective tools to spot your swing plane, tempo, head position and club alignment. With slow-motion replay & side-by-side comparison to PGA TOUR Pros, you'll see first hand why millions of users around the world turn to video swing analysis. Whether you're at the golf range or on the course, iSwing™ will be the 15th must-have for your bag.
"A lot of guys will be all over this..."
- Ricky Fowler / PGA
"Quite possibly the best invention for mobile golfers..."
- Golf Magazine Publications
"Great product. This will revolutionize the way we play golf."
- Jake Montogue / PGA Professional
• Recording length = 4.0 seconds
• INSTANT Playback
• Timer with 8, 12 & 14 seconds
• 30 FPS Capture
• Email Video (.mov)
• Play, Back and Forward Buttons
• Scrubber for enhanced playback
• Slow motion speeds
• Touch screen line drawing tools
• Motion Echo
• Loop/Repeat Playback
• Flip & Enlarge Video
• Move/Pan Tool
• Side-by-side mode
• Tandem Playback Mode
• Saved according to Date & Time
• Send video via E-mail
• Create titles for your swing
===== REQUIREMENTs ======
- Requires 2.1 Operating System and Higher.
===== HELPFUL TIPS ======
- Best if used in natural & bright sunlight.
- When recording, maintain steady hands
- Use the recording timer when recording solo or with partner
- For optimal viewing, be sure set your Android brightness settings at 100%
For more information about iSwing™ visit: http://www.iswingapp.com
1. COMPARE two videos, side by side (huge benefit)
2. UNLIMITED number of model video downloads (free version limit is two).
Note: The permissions required are only to force the Android Market to filter the Premium Unlocker in the same manner that it filters V1 Golf for Android.
V1 GOLF SWING ANALYSIS APPLICATION for Android Phones and Tablets!!!
#1 Worldwide Sports Video Analysis Software
*Access to Over 50 swings from PGA, LPGA, and Champions Tour Players (Limited to two downloads in Free version)
.....among many others!!
*Record and Import
*Trim and Edit Video
*Variable Speed Playback, frame-by-frame
*Support for Sony Action Cam WiFi. Wirelessly transmit 120fps HD from the Sony Action Cam.
*Split-Screen Swing Analysis (Premium Benefit)
*Flip/Mirror, Zoom, Overlay Swings
*Landscape or Vertical Orientation
*Tour Pro Swing Library (300fps)
*Full Suite of Analysis Tools
*Create free online “locker” to store swings
*Submit/View Analyzed Clips from V1 Instructor
*Access to Video Drills from Top V1 instructors
*Facebook your Swing Video & Snapshot
*Email Screenshot of analysis and video
*Print your Snapshot on a WiFi printer
About Interactive Frontiers
We are the maker of V1 Pro, the #1 Video Analysis Software in Sports. V1 Pro is the preferred technology partner of PGA.com, PGA of America, Golf Digest and used by leading Tour players and golf instructors worldwide to capture, analyze and improve their golf swings.
We are committed to continually improving the V1 Golf App, so we encourage any and all feedback you may want to offer.
~For more information about Interactive Frontiers and the V1 Golf App, please visit www.v1golfapp.com~
An Android Wear watch is required in order to capture your golf swing analysis.
- Find out your golf swing power and speed measured in MPH
- Visualize your golf swing form in 3D
- Rotate view in any direction to look at your golf swing from any angle
- Up to 200 samples/second (depending on your watch sensor) so that you can see details no human eye can capture
- A number of data reported including swing speed, tempo, swing plane, impact angle, swing path, grip angle, and golf swing power.
- Swing data stored in the cloud so that you can revisit at any time
- No Internet connection required during swing. Your Android Wear golf swing analysis saved to cloud when the phone is connected to the Internet later.
- Support both left-handed & right-handed golfer
This golf swing trainer tool is extremely helpful in visualizing your arm movement through the swing. For example, you can visualize how your arm cross over through the impact zone. Another use of the Android Wear golf swing reader, if you tend to cast early, you can visualize your arm pushing out and swinging outside in to compensate.
Advantages compared to other golf swing analyzers on the market:
- No hardware to buy, just use your Android Wear watch. Other analyzers cost $150+
- No calibration, no set up. Start the golf swing trainer app and play.
- No switching. No need to switch the sensor when you switch the golf club.
- No extra weight. Nothing is attached to the shaft, so your golf swing power and form are never affected. You can even use it on the golf course to capture your game swings.
Limitations: Because the sensor location is on your wrist, you will not see problems associated with your hand. For example, if you flip your hand or un-hinge too early, you will not be able to visualize the problem. However, a hand flip is usually a result of compensating for an early arm casting, so you can get a hint from your arm trajectory.
We appreciate your feedbacks. If you see a problem or have a suggestion, please do not just leave a negative rating (yes 4* is a bad rating, we have a high standard :-)), because we have no idea why. Tell us the problem so that we can improve the product. Better yet, email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. Like other reviews have mentioned, we provide a speedy support, we typically respond within 30 minutes.
LG G: Tested working well. It samples at 200 samples/second. This is the recommended watch to work with this App.
Samsung Gear Live: Sample at 200 samples/second. This watch's sensor has a limited range, if you have a fast swing, it may be beyond what the sensor can capture. We have a special sensor fusion algorithm to get around it, but the accuracy suffers. Also, there is sensor noise which causes a swing not to be captured occasionally. Be warned of these limitations, and do not leave a bad review because of these sensor limitations that are beyond our control.
Moto 360: It samples at 25 samples/second. You will see a coarse output, there is nothing we can do in our app to fix the sampling issue. There are still bugs with Motorola's sensor implementation, when they fix them, we will be able to improve the accuracy a bit.
Others: We have user reporting that it works perfectly fine on other watches, such as LG G R, Asus Zenwatch and Sony Watch 3.
Mark posts new videos every week and with automatic updates, you'll get them as soon as they're posted.
More than 12 lesson categories including:
-Grip and set up
-Mobile golf fun
Reviews from more than 10 companies including:
Also included within the app is a chance to star in one of Mark Crossfield's next YouTube video lessons. Record your swing within the app and send it straight to Mark and see if your swing gets chosen to take part in the The Golf Swing Weekly Fix Show. Improve your golf today with this great app. There are NO further charges or in app purchases, all content is free!
With myCaddie you will get access to over 3000 UK golf courses.
You can see the distance to the green and other obstacles on the course during your play. You will also be able to register you and your friends score during play.
Register a club for each stroke and learn which club to use for different distances to green.
You can register fairway hits, bunker shots, penalties and much more and see statistics of your play.