*Organize applications, bookmarks and contacts using tags
*Create shortcuts on home screen for easily access
*Support import & export
*50+ commercial icons for shortcuts
*Support multiple resolutions
Note: use widget instead of shortcut if icon and label lost after reboot.
Permissions are needed for reading bookmarks and contacts, also backup and restore.
Currently supported shortcuts:
- Activities - Hidden activities cannot be access in launchers
- Contents - Opennable content such as Video, Photo, Audio, Documents and so on.
- Flash - Turn on the flash (camera light) when you click the shortcut.
- Internet URL
- Ringer mode: mute, vibrate, normal
- wifi/mobile data: on/off
- Bluetooth: on/off
- Expand notification/settings panel
- Open recent apps
You can choose any files such as images, videos, or PDF.
- You need a separate application that corresponds to the format so you can open the file. For example, PDF files can not be opened without PDF readers such as Adobe Reader.
You can create shortcuts for any hidden functions or secret codes, such as App Ops, *#*#4636#*#* (Testing menu), etc...
To start creating a shortcut, follow these simple steps:
1) Find the target by using one of the following tools (under the Menu):
- Secret Code Explorer
- App Explorer
- Capture Shortcut
2) You can test the target by opening it (Launch button).
3) Create the shortcut in the list (Favorite button) or on the Home screen.
4) OR you can import the shortcut list into your app. Here is some sample shortcut lists for your convenience:
- Android Hidden Shortcuts (4.3): http://forum.xda-developers.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2872474&d=1406473157
- Samsung Hidden Shortcuts (Note 3): http://forum.xda-developers.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2872475&d=1406473157
* SECRET CODE EXPLORER:
Here you will get a list of all secret codes available in your device.
You can filter the list by All apps, System apps or User (downloaded) apps.
For each item in a list, the first line is the code, the second line is app name and the last one is broadcast receiver name.
By tapping on the item, a context menu appears that will let you launch the code, explore the app (that owns this code) and add this code to the favorite list for easy access.
You have 4 options to launch the code: method 0 and 1 (broadcast the intent), method 2 and 3 (simulate the dialing on the dial-pad). By default, method 2 dials *#*#code#*#*, method 3 dials *#code#, but you can change these formats in the Settings. Method 0 requires root permission, while method 1 doesn't.
After testing the code, you can add a shortcut for this code to the favorite list. You also have 4 options to create the shortcut. Be noted that you can not create shortcut on the home screen for the secret code.
NOTE: For Samsung devices that have not been enabled HiddenMenu, you can still use this app to launch the secret codes.
* APP EXPLORER:
Here you will get a list of installed apps in your device. You can filter the list by All apps, System apps or User (downloaded) apps.
For each app, the first line is the app name, the second line is the package name.
Tapping on the app will open the list of all components (activities) in that app. By tapping on the item, a context menu appears that will let you launch the target, add a shortcut for this target to the favorite list or the home screen for easy access.
Here you can search the target by full text searching. Just enter any text to the search box and press the button to search. The text will be searched in the app name, package name and the target class name.
You can filter the search result by All apps, System apps or User (downloaded) apps.
* CAPTURE SHORTCUT:
You can capture the shortcut manually or automatically.
To manually capture, navigate to the desire app that you want to capture shortcut, pull down the system notification bar and tap on the 'Capture Shortcut' icon.
To capture automatically, do the same and wait for the predefined period of time and this app will do auto capture for you.
You can export the favorite list to the file on the sdcard for backup. Use the file to import later or copy the file to other devices.
*** ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS ***
- Some system functions may need ROOT permission to be launched.
- Some system functions can not be created shortcut on the Home screen.
Please be noted that it is due to device policy, and these vary from devices to devices.
Supporting thread on XDA: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2800117
LITE Edition Limitation:
- Show ads
- Can not create shortcuts on the Home screen
- Limit the number of shortcuts in the favorite list (max. number of shortcuts is 20)
Gain control of your notification bar now and make use of all that wasted space.
Any shortcut that can be created on the home screen can also be created on the notification bar using Bar Shortcuts. Create shortcuts to launch applications, direct dial or sms numbers, music playlists, bookmarks, phone settings and more..
Note that the application requests the Call Permission in order to create direct dialing shortcuts.
- Removed ads!
- Folders have been added! Group your shortcuts together into folders that can be launched from the notification status bar.
- Fixed a bug that was sometimes causing the application to crash on first time run after installation.
- Added an option to display the notification as "Notifications" rather than Ongoing. Access this through Menu-> Settings-> Notification Type. Note that due to a limitation in the way Android notifications work, choosing this will cause Ongoing Notifications from other applications to be pushed to the right. I highly recommend showing the notifications as Ongoing for a better experience.
Really fixed the bug that was causing the app to crash the first time it is run after installation
- Added option to change the notification text color between white/black (Access by pressing Menu > Settings)
- Fixed some very minor memory leaks
- Added extra settings shortcut. Locate it under "All Settings" when choosing to add a shortcut type
- Some minor bug fixes
Ever find yourself asking "Whats that shortkey again?"...now you have the answer at your finger tips!
The app is pre-packaged with several "App-packs" to get you going, but you can download more at any time and access these offline at any time.
The Pro version brings some cool extra functionality, including
- Saving shortcut keys as "Favourites"
- Search for a shortcut (by name or keys)
- No Ads!
- No Nag screen
So download now and get your productivity flowing...
Currently supported apps/platforms:
Microsoft Excel 2010
Microsoft Powerpoint 2010
Microsoft Word 2010
Available "App Pack" Add ons...
Adobe Flash CS
Adobe Photoshop CS5
Adobe Illustrator CS5
Adobe After Effects
Google Docs Windows
Google Instant Search
Google Earth Windows
Open Office Impress
Open Office Writer
Windows Media Player Classic
Windows Media Player
VLC Media Player
Note: This app is powered by ShortcutWorld.com, a cool user maintained Wiki for Keyboard Shortcuts.
Please visit their site and support them and this app by updating and adding your own ShortKeys.
Thank you for using Quick Keys. Please contact us if you have any functionality ideas or issues.
It can create a shortcut without using a bookmark from default browser.
Also this app can receive a text that includes URLs.
How to use:
1. Opens the website which wants to create shortcut by a default browser.
2. Opens this app from Menu→More→Share page→Share via→"Shortcut To URL". URL will be filled automatically.
3. Shortcut will be created on the home by inputting "Name" and pressing "OK" button.
Specifications and Limitations:
* Any protocol will be accepted.
* Creation of shortcut may fail when center of the home screen doesn't have any space.
* "Name" is not filled automatically because a browser will pass to this app only the URL.
Also I don't want to add internet access permission to this app.
This application contains Frequently used Shortcut keys for Eclipse,Microsoft Word,Microsoft Excel,Microsoft Outlook,Windows 8 & Windows XP
Internet Connection & Location Service required for Ads
Tags:Shortcuts,Short cuts,Shortcut keys,Easy Shortcuts,Excel Shortcuts,Word Shortcuts,Outlook Shortcuts,Windows 8 Shortcuts,Eclipse Shortcuts
ezPDF Reader is the best selling, best rated and most commented Multimedia and frame-animation PDF viewer, annotator, form filler and paperless solution.
● For KITKAT users, ability to write to SD Card has been restricted. Please use the following steps to avoid this restriction.
1. Select "Open from Document Provider" from All PDF tab
2. If you do not see SD card option, go to Settings. Turn on "Display advanced devices" and "Display file size"
3. Go to SD card from the option.
4. Open PDF
You can also access this from the left side menu while viewing a PDF file. Select from "Open in New Tab" to access multiple PDF files.
● Other Apps
1. "Cup PDF" - PDF Clipping PDF & Share
2. "ezPDF CLEAR" - The world's first Interactive PDF Test Player for education
Download "ezPDF Reader G-Drive Plugin" for Google Drive and "ezPDF Reader Widgets"
● More News
-. Free Trial version, Search "ezPDF Reader Free Trial"
-. Volume License version is available for your organization.
-. The license is not transferable for iOS versions or other Android stores.
● App Review
"Android Apps for Business: 10 Low-Cost Mobile Tools You Should Know About" by eWeek (http://bit.ly/LJTtEH)
"Plenty of PDF readers are available for Android devices, and a number of them are free. But ezPDF is by far the best of the bunch." Daniel A. Begun, author of Amazing Android Apps For Dummies
● Customized Viewing with flipping DUAL PAGE VIEW supported!
Scanned and text based PDFs are all supported, including JPEG2000 and JBIG2 compression.
Select Text Reflow, Fit to Text Column, Copy and paste text in PDF view and bookmark as you go.
● PDF Form Filler
Fill out your PDF form, sign and send via email.
● Multimedia PDF Viewer - Audio, Video, Animation GIF and Read Aloud
Plays multimedia files, animated GIF, zipped PNG files embedded into PDF.
Use Voice Reading feature to have documents read to you with the continuous automatic page-turning feature. (TTS feature from the device settings)
● Annotation Features on PDF
Useful tool to add text in text box and sticky notes; highlight, underline, or strikethrough texts; draw rectangles, ovals and freehand drawings. Add memo & append images, change color / thickness, resize and move them around as you like. Compatible with Adobe® Acrobat®.
● More Features
-Form calculations supported
-Text View with reflow function. Night/Day Mode, Change font size & color (text and background)
-Search (Case sensitive, whole word or part, exact word, and/or operator) and highlighted result
-Auto Fit Zoom for multi-column article or removing white margin
-Crop / Rotate page
-Able to select text in PDF, save to clipboard, web search, share with other apps, check with dictionary (Support ColorDict)
-Support hyperlinks (Go to page within the PDF, PDF to PDF, URL links to webpage)
-Open Standard Password-protected PDF
-Intuitive bookmarking & viewing bookmarks with its description and ribbon & thumbnail image
-Auto Page Turn (secs) or Auto Scroll (up a screen full)
-Table of Contents
-Page navigation with thumbnail scroll images
-Jump to a specific Page No.
-Change reading direction - Arabic, Chinese, Japanese & Hebrew
-Page Turning Effect
-5-point-tap : Annotation Toolbar
-4-point-tap : Notification Bar
-3-point-tap : PDF ←→ Text Reflow
-2-point-tap : Reduces the page to fit the width when enlarged
-1-point-tap : Menu
Please leave your comments, bug reports, suggestions, volume purchases, and other business inquiries to android(at)unidocs.com
♥ SPECIAL OFFER ♥
ezPDF Multimedia PDF Maker (PC Program) is FREE.
- Hyperlinks and embed audio/video/animation files on PDF
Download PC Program : http://www.unidocs.com/products/ezPDFMultimediaPDFMaker.zip
Redeem Code : 3e2d666f79
Guide : http://bit.ly/Wh1eCt
Goggles can read text in English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, and Turkish, and translate it into other languages.
Goggles also works as a barcode / QR code scanner.
- Scan barcodes using Goggles to get product information
- Scan QR codes using Goggles to extract information
- Recognize famous landmarks
- Translate by taking a picture of foreign language text
- Add Contacts by scanning business cards or QR codes
- Scan text using Optical Character Recognition (OCR)
- Recognize paintings, books, DVDs, CDs, and just about any 2D image
- Solve Sudoku puzzles
- Find similar products
Want to browse and search PDFs you have? We got it covered!
Downloading large PDFs from the internet? Read them without downloading the entire thing!
This app is free and open source. https://github.com/ieee8023/PDFViewer
Visit my website: http://josephpcohen.com
** the app requires internet to work **
A keyboard shortcut is a way to invoke a function in an application or console by pressing a combination of keys on keyboard.
Adobe Dreamweaver CS5
Adobe Illustrator CS5
Adobe Photoshop CS5
Adobe Premiere Pro CS5
Microsoft Excel 2010
Microsoft Powerpoint 2010
Microsoft Word 2010
Linux Command Line
Adobe Flash CS
Microsoft Visual Studio
Word of Warcraft (wow)
We will continue to add more applications and platforms.
You can send us your shortcut lists too; or simply send a request, and we will add the shortcuts for the app that you requested.
Keywords: mac windows iphone
All trademarks, logos and names are the property of their respective owners.