★ Syncs with Feedly & Ridly
★ Simple, clean, clear and optimized user interface for both phones and tablets
★ Two reading layouts: Magazine and Classic
★ Two working modes: Online and Offline
★ Cache images for offline reading (optional)
★ 2-way synchronization
★ Auto update (default but optional)
★ Easy to view articles by feeds/tags
★ Mark all as read
★ Subscription management
★ Swipe left/right or using navigation buttons to view previous/next articles
★ Auto mobilize articles to view full content
★ Support both portrait and landscape mode
★ Multiple themes: Dark, Light, Gray, and Blue
★ Image gallery
★ Support listening Podcast feeds
★ Fully customizable: Appearance, Synchronization, Image, Notification...
NOTES: Please contact us by email for bugs report. If you have any idea/suggestion, please post it here: http://readerhd.uservoice.com
We will try all the best to give you a great experience when using our products. Thank you.
Keywords: Reader+, Reader Plus, Reader HD, rss, atom, feed, online, offline, reading, news, blogs, tablet, optimized
- Feedly http://feedly.com
- Feed Wrangler http://feedwrangler.net
- Feedbin http://feedbin.me
- Fever http://feedafever.com
"Press for Android is a news reader that actually cares about design" - The Verge
"Press is still the best for RSS on Android after moving to Feedly" - Android Central
"Press for Android is so good that it doesn’t need a fancy title" - Beautiful Pixels
We designed an app that we want to use and hopefully our attention to detail will be evident on every screen. Follow us on Twitter @25Squares.
- No ads
- Syncs with Feedly, Feed Wrangler, Feedbin, and Fever
- Light theme and dark theme
- Immersive mode when viewing articles (KitKat devices)
- One-tap saving to Pocket/Instapaper
- Offline image caching
- Offline reading support
- Background syncing (with notifications)
- Widgets (Lockscreen support for 4.2+)
- Readability integration
- Vertical or horizontal swiping to navigate articles
- Quickly mark articles as read/unread
- Mark articles as read while scrolling (toggle on/off in action bar)
- Clean reading environment
- Image zooming
- Change reading font style and size
- Article text alignment
- Share the articles you read or star them for later
- Open articles in the app or your default browser
- YouTube API support
- DashClock extension
- See the new swipe gestures in action: http://twentyfivesquares.com/blog/2013/12/18/press-1-5/
- Swipe quickly from left to right to mark article as read
- Swipe quickly from right to left to mark article as starred
- Swipe and pull article list rows to reveal quick actions
- When reading an article:
- Double-tap an image to get a closer look
- Double-tap anywhere else to mobilize the article
- Tap the article title to read it in the browser
Please email us if you have any questions or problems. For ideas on how we can make the app better, check out our UserVoice page (https://twentyfivesquares.uservoice.com/) and let us know.
Help us translate Press into different languages! http://crowdin.net/project/press
*Formerly a Google Reader client
- Artikelen lezen
- Ondersteuning voor grote én kleine tablets
- Push-berichten bij nieuwe artikelen
Androidworld, de grootste Androidcommunity van Nederland en België.
PLEASE NOTE THAT AFTER INSTALLING YOU WILL NEED TO UPGRADE TO Web 2go.
You love National Geographic. Now imagine you listening to National Geographic while driving, cooking, doing sports or even resting... endless new options to enjoy National Geographic.
With National Geographic Reader you can listen to the latest headlines and original stories from around the globe. AccessingNational Geographic articles has never been more available simple and intuitive.
★★★★★ Unparalleled reading clearness and fluency
★★★★★ Artificial Reading Intelligence - Download the app to understand the magic!
★★★★★ Build in state of the art voice quality
★★★★★ Full Bluetooth Support. Stereo and Mono for your Bluetooth speakers in the car
★★★★★ Simple Simple Simple controls. Just click to play National Geographic website.
People talk about National Geographic reader
"Finally got the time to listen to the full National Geographic articles"
"I love catching up with National Geographic while driving to work"
"Great sound that connected seamlessly to my BT car speakers!"
Download the free Web 2go to enjoy the web even more:
★★★★★ +100 websites to choose from. We are adding new ones on a daily basis.
★★★★★ Want to turn your specific website to a radio channel? Do not wait. Email us now and ask for it!
• SHOP our global newsstand, with great values on magazine subscriptions and single issues.
• READ new magazines the moment they arrive, and sync your magazine library offline and across all your devices.
• EXPLORE articles to preview magazines or discover great stories from your favorite magazines worldwide.
OTHER KEY FEATURES:
• Read magazines offline and on-the-go.
• Get library updates via push notifications. Instantly sync your library across all your devices.
• Connect with Facebook and share what you read.
• Use interactive features and rich media from select titles and issues.
148Apps BestAppEver Awards "Best iOS Magazine App" – 2013
TechCrunch “20 Best iOS and Android App” – 2012
iTunes “App Store Best of: Top Grossing” – 2011, 2012
Lead411 "Hottest San Francisco Companies" – 2012, 2013
IMA “Best Global App Award” – 2011, 2012
WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING:
“To see magazines done correctly look at Zinio” — Huffington Post
“If you're a magazine devourer, this is your app.” — PCMag.com
“The iPad newsstand that works” — Fortune.com
“Zinio is to magazines what Kindle is to books” — Engadget.com
“Zinio editions on the iPad are terrific” — Salon.com
TRENDING ON THE NEWSSTAND:
BUSINESS & NEWS — The Economist, Harvard Business Review, The New Yorker, The Atlantic, Forbes, Bloomberg BusinessWeek
FOR MEN — Maxim, Esquire, Playboy, Car & Driver, Men’s Fitness, Outside
FOR WOMEN — US Weekly, Cosmopolitan, Vogue, Elle, Marie Claire, Nylon, Harper’s Bazaar
LIFESYTYLE — Rolling Stone, Saveur, Oprah, Dwell, Wine Spectator, Vanity Fair
TECH — Wired, Fast Company, T3, Macworld, PC World, PC Gamer
SCIENCE — National Geographic, The Smithsonian, New Scientist, Science
INTERNATIONAL — Vogue France, Esquire UK, Hola, GQ Japan
LOVE READING ON ZINIO?
Tell us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/zinio) or follow us on Twitter (@zinio).
PLEASE NOTE: We are unable to support device configurations resulting from rooting a device.
With its many digital products and services, Readers Hub creates better ways for people to discover published content, get more of it and do more with it.
Readers Hub will help Publishers to get their titles in front of the people who increasingly are turning to devices like iPads, Android Tablets, eReaders and Smart Phones to read books, magazines, journals and newspapers. The stakes are high for publishers to find more ways to make money online.
EasyRSS is an unofficial Google Reader app for Android, aiming at providing the best user experience for users to read and manage Google Reader items.
- Sync with Google Reader
- Image downloading for off-line reading
- Simple swipe between starred/all/unread items
- Manage starred items
- View items by tag or subscription
- State saving & syncing
- Slide up & down to move between items
- Font size adjustment
Note: Google Reader account required
Why permissions android.permission.GET_ACCOUNTS and android.permission.MANAGE_ACCOUNTS are needed?
EasyRSS need to acquire the Google accounts on your phone, to make it easier for users to log in.
Special thanks to @teki207 and @soyofuki for Spanish and Japanese translation.
- Disable GPU acceleration support on Android 4.1 devises (for it may cause native crash).
- Enabling GPU acceleration support on Android 4.1/4.2 devices.
- UI updates for popup windows.
- Performance improvements when switching between items.
- Fix re-start of the app when orientation changes.
- Fix bug in syncing (unable to sync sometimes).
- GPU acceleration support.
- Spanish support.
- Be able to save image to SD Card.
- Faster scrolling in viewing items.
- Fix bug in syncing when sync failed.
- Be able to change syncing interval.
- Fix several bugs in syncing.
- Faster "mark all as read".
- Be able to copy item to clipboard.
- Syncing plan optimization.
- Auto-hide item menu.
- Be able to choose between built-in and external browsers.
- UI speed up.
- Built-in browser.
- UI speed up.
- Scrolling improvements.
- Reducing view switching waiting time.
- Setting to turn off mark all as read confirmation.
- UI updates.
- In-app image viewing.
- UI performance improvements.
- Fix a bug that may cause crash when syncing.
- Fix crash bug on some Android devises.
- UI improvements, more fluent scrolling and improved menu bar in item reading interface.
- Faster "Mark all as read".
- Showing "1000+" instead of "1000" when there're more than 1000 items.
- Fix a UI issue on ICS machines.
- Dark theme support.
- More sharing options (support sending item content to Google+, etc.)
- Larger font support.
- Turn back to home screen after "mark all as read".
- Fix a bug in "mark previous as read".
- (IMPORTANT) UI update.
- Fix a bug that may cause crash in syncing.
Keywords: RSS, Google Reader, NewsRob, gReader
Search & preview feeds; read offline with images, mobile view, customizable interface.
News reader for RSS/Atom feeds equipped with Feed Search and other great features. Simply search for keywords or site name (e.g. 'sports news' or 'cnn'), tap the result to preview, add and enjoy!
* Feedly Cloud sync ***NEW***
* Read by feed/category/All ***NEW***
* Tablet layout ***NEW***
* Feed Search with Preview will allow you to build your feed library quickly and easily
* Full-screen view with swipe and zoom that can be used as default reading mode
* Supports saving articles to Pocket
* Expandable list allows to read articles without leaving the list as well as read only articles that interest you
* Offline reading with images (configured per feed) ensures that you can read even when not connected
* One-click access to "mobilized" version of article for faster/easier web browsing
* Ability to view article comments and subscribe to comments feeds
* Widgets and shortcuts on home screen
* Resizable widget or pick from one of 3 sizes
* Each widget can be configured to rotate through selected feeds at set interval or manually
* Choose between dark or light theme
* Customizable storage, update frequency, notifications, etc.
* Backup/restore to SD
Note: To use widgets please install the app to internal memory, not SD.
*** If you have a force-close or another bug unique to your device or configuration, PLEASE EMAIL THE DEVELOPER instead of posting in comments. If we cannot reproduce the problem we cannot fix it without your help! Thank you! ***
Please note this is not the official TMZ.com app. We only deliver you and optimize the content from tmz.com website for your device.
All copyright, images and content belong to the respectful owner.
Paperboy also support Feedly pro features. Feedly pro search is automatically enabled if u are already a pro user.
@Developer : Before you rate the app, please use the feedback option within the app or google plus community ( https://plus.google.com/communities/109047715464024450032 ) to let me know of any issues that you face. I'll put in a fix asap.Thanks in advance
Heres what AndroidCentral.com had to say about Paperboy
" It was hard to find any issues with PaperBoy's UI, usability or content delivery. The app provides a simple way to browse the top headlines from your favorite news sources, and -- probably best of all -- doesn't get caught up trying to offer too much. The app is free in the Play Store, so it's hard not to recommend that you go give it a try. "
[ http://www.androidcentral.com/paperboy-quick-and-casual-news-reading ]
- No ads
- Offline reading support
- Offline image cache
- Magazine mode
- Muzei support
- Recommendations based on reading patterns
- Share the articles you read or star them for later
- Immersive reading experience for all devices
- Article readout
- Quick access article sidebar
- Decluttered reading experience
- Background syncing with quite hours
- Rich notifications
- Automatic night mode
- Categorisation of feeds
- Automatic layout optimisation
- Pocket Integration
- Right swipe for mark as read
- Left swipe for mark as read later
- Mark as read on scroll .
- Immersive reading mode for Kitkat devices
- Haptic feedback.
- Evernote integration
- image downloader
KW: Paperboy, Feedly , reader , news, newspaper
more on http://greader.co
* The Old Reader: To use The Old Reader you need to create a mobile login in TOR settings
* Please let us know of any issues you encounter via email.
* If you still get ads: Clear the cache of the market and check the license in gReader again (Menu->More->Check License)
* Read the FAQ before commenting: http://greader.co/faq
* You want to suggest new features or report issues, use the Feedback button.
* Localization If you are interested in translating gReader to other languages, visit http://crowdin.net/project/greader/
* Beta: http://greader.co/beta
* Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.noinnion.android.greader.readerpro
* Feedly Cloud: Feedly Cloud is a new way to browse the content of your favorite sites.
* The Old Reader: The Old Reader is a simple, web-based RSS reader with lots of great sharing features.
* RSS Reader: Use gReader without any online services. All data are saved locally.
* Synchronization: Use gReader at home, at your office, or anywhere you go and keep your feeds, tags and shared items synched in one place.
* 2-Way Sync: Synchronize your read items between gReader and Google Reader. Keep your articles up-to-date
* Auto synchronization
* User Interface: Simple, fast and intuitive
* Tablet optimized: Read your news more comfortable on a tablet
* Themes: Light, Black and Dark
* Night Mode: Read your articles with white font on black background. Save battery and increase readability in the night.
* Offline Reading with full article content without internet connection.
* Mark read on scroll
* Podcast support (streaming)
* Voice-Reading (Text-To-Speech)
* Folders / Tags support
* Share articles via Email, Facebook, Twitter, ...
* Services: Translation, Mobilizer (Google, Instapaper, Readability)
* Save to Pocket (Read it later) / Instapaper / Readability
* Search feature: Search and filter keywords, save search results
* Sort: by newest, by oldest, by feed
* Quick and Swipe actions: faster access to useful functions
* Rich article list (snippet and thumbnail)
* Widget: Icon widget with unread badge
* Easy Reading: Reading mode view, inverse webpage color
* Fullscreen mode: Enlarge your reading space
* Recommended items / sources
* HTTPS connection: Use Http Secure to get your feeds
* Backup/Restore: Backup/Restore your preferences
Try it yourself and build your own opinion.
* GET_ACCOUNTS, USE_CREDENTIALS: Allows access to the list of accounts for quick login.
* READ_LOGS: Used for feedback feature. Users could send logs to developer for identifying issues.
Please not that we are not affiliated with Breitbart and make no claim to the content within. We simply provide an easy to use interface to access their content.
** NOTE: This is the ad-supported version. An ad-free version (The Breitbart Reader Pro) can be found at: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.atomicent.breitbartreaderpro
Daily headlines from Breitbart.com
Daily stories from the Breitbart.com blog: The Conversations
Daily feed from all channels/sections on Breitbart.com
Find Breitbart.com related products, movies, and more
Contains support for non-flash videos within content
Share articles by email, twitter, sms, facebook, and more to get your friends and family involved
Want us to add a feature or is there a bug that is causing you grief? Feel free to email us at email@example.com.