Drivers can select and configure their favorite supported apps from the “Manage My Apps” tab found within the NissanConnect Mobile App. Nissan designed each supported app to work seamlessly with vehicle display. In addition to the intuitive touch screen controls, Nissan has utilized voice recognition and text-to-speech technologies for hands free and eyes on the road connectivity.
Download this complimentary app to experience the future of vehicle connectivity today. Look for more supported apps coming soon.
System compatibility requirements - What you will need to use this app and service in your Nissan:
• A compatible and equipped Nissan vehicle registered and located within supported countries
• A compatible smartphone with a data plan
• An active NissanConnect subscription
Alternative to using the official Carwings apps from Nissan.
Allows setting timer for climate control (not available in Nissan's official European Carwings app)
Allows setting charging timer (not available in Nissan's official Carwings apps)
Note that carwings timers are not the same as the timers you can see in the car itself, but separate timers that exists in Nissans carwings servers.
Carwings timers act differently from the in car timers as well; they state when you start climate or charging, while the in car timers state when they should be finished.
Allows login to European, USA and Canadian servers.
Allows login to Japanese and Australian servers.
The Japanese server acts as a global server where everyone can log in (but doing so will lock you out of using your local server for a few hours)
Also allows login to alternate European server used by official android app
(Note! no support for climate or charge timers on this server, but login is much faster)
The carwings routeplanner app is currently only known to work on european and japanese servers..
In app purchasable home-screen widget and various pro features.
In-app purchase to disable advertising
PS! You can click the battery bar on the widget to bring up the normal app.
Join beta test community if you want to versions before they are released:
If you purchase the LEAF Manager widget, you have to manually add it to the home screen using one of these methods:
- Press Home button followed by Menu button. Select Add -> Widgets -> LEAF Manager.
- Press Home button to show the home screen. Tap and hold your finger on any available space, select Widgets -> LEAF Manager.
if ICS or above
Touch the App drawer icon – usually in the lower right hand corner
Touch Widgets at the top of the screen
Touch and hold the LEAF Manager widget
Drag the widget to the particular spot on a Home screen
Drag right or left to put it on a different Home screen
Release to set it in place
Procedures to add widgets on home screen might be different in devices from various manufacturers with their custom user interfaces.
Our functional, innovative and exciting new mobile application is now available to all Smartphone users. The value-add of the application is its assistance in acquiring the vehicle best suited to your needs. Users gain access to the massive database of new and used vehicles, can contact the closest dealership and apply for finance directly through the application, 24 hours a day.
McCarthy Nissan Application offers other exciting features that include a login to the McCarthy Club profile, GPS functionality to assist in locating your desired vehicle, a finance calculator to help you compute your monthly instalments as well as links to Goodfellas and social media platforms. In addition to this, users can give customer feedback, apply for insurance and report accidents instantaneously.
Download the McCarthy Nissan Mobile App at the Google Playstore.
Start enjoying these amazing features now.
Get up close to the latest technology.
Do it all on the New Nissan QASHQAI App. See the car to size for the first time in front of you with a clever augmented reality function.
View it from all angles, watch videos and learn all there is to know about its features and design. The only thing better would be to get behind the wheel of the real thing yourself at your local dealer!
To discover the Next generation Nissan Qashqai, please download the scan tag at the following address:
Now you can either print the tag or scan it directly from your screen to discover the new new NISSAN QASHQAI in augmented reality.
This Nissan App features:
- News and Highlights from recent events
- Vehicle Catalogs for SUV, Motorcars and Commercial Vehicles
- Request a Service Scheduler
- Parts and Maintenance Requests
- Augmented Reality Viewer using Vuforia Technology
The Nissan Jamaica App was proudly developed for Fidelity Motors Jamaica.
Nissan LEAF owners with an active CARWINGS subscription can control their vehicle through the app.
The app also provides a demo mode for Nissan LEAF enthusiasts to test the features.
With the Nissan LEAF Android app, you can:
- Check state of battery charge
- Start charging
- Check when battery charge will complete
- See estimated driving range
- Turn on or off the climate control system
Visit nissan.ca/leaf for more information about the Nissan LEAF.
Visit carwings.mynissan.ca to activate your Nissan LEAF CARWINGS subscription.
Once you have the Lite version running and telling you about your battery you can then purchase "Leaf Spy Pro" to tell even more about your Leaf..
The Leaf Spy Pro application allows anyone with a Nissan Leaf electric vehicle, Android device with Bluetooth and an ELM327 OBDII Bluetooth adapter the ability to monitor their battery and other vehicle information normally visible only to the dealer. ELM327 OBDII Bluetooth adapters typically sell for $10-$20 on eBay.
User generated guide: http://www.mynissanleaf.com/wiki/index.php?title=Leaf_Battery_Application
Information displayed by Leaf Spy Lite & Leaf Spy:
* Voltage of each of the 96 cell pairs (highlighted if shunt active)
* Minimum, average, maximum cell pair voltages
* Histogram of cell pair voltages
* Battery Temperature readings (4 sensors for 2011/12 models, 3 for 2013 models)
* Battery AHr rating (this will decease with age and is an indication of remaining capacity)
* Number of Quick Charge connections
* Number of L1/L2 Charge connections
* EVSE Max available amps
* EVSE voltage
Additional information displayed by Leaf Spy:
* Battery energy level in GIDs & kWh
* Resetable energy usage meter (Wh resolution)
* Graphic display of SOC, GIDs and DTE (Distance to Empty)
* Remaining distance meter (miles/km) to Event (Low Battery Warning, Very Low Battery Warning or Reserve) based on user selectable energy efficiency
* Graphic display of battery temperature with min, avg, max temperatures
* Tire Pressure of each of the four tires with low pressure warning and delta pressure warning alarm
* Ambient Temperature
* Logging function that records most data and optionally GPS location to a csv file that can be easily imported into excel.
The "Pro" version adds the ability to perform functions normally requiring a visit to the dealer.
* Change automatic door lock/unlock settings
* Read Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTC)
* Register Tire Positions (required after tire rotation or seasonal tire changes so your Leaf knows the correct location of each tire on the car)
* Ability to reset DTCs from selected ECUs
The 100% electric, zero petrol Nissan LEAF is the first mass produced electric car to be released into Australia.
Nissan has developed a remote app to allow Nissan LEAF owners to remotely control functions of their LEAF.
By loading the Nissan LEAF app onto your Android device, Nissan LEAF owners can remotely:
View the current state of charge of their LEAF
View the current driving range of their LEAF
Start or stop charging (if LEAF is plugged in)
Turn on air conditioning to pre-cool or heat their LEAF prior to driving
With the Tracker Nissan Leaf SA application you can:
Instantly locate your vehicle from your phone, see it on a street map or an elegant combination of street and satellite maps.
Find out what is the current status of your car: stopped, moving, speed, which road it is positioned on, and even the odometer reading.
You can play back historic trips that your vehicle has been on.
Manage how your car is driven by other people by receiving notifications when someone is braking harshly or speeding.
You have a logbook that has the ability to capture both business and private mileage.
You can capture all your vehicle related expenses directly on the application.
You can quickly locate your car in busy areas such as parking lots.
You can locate and follow vehicles that are loaded in your profile.
You do not have to remember Tracker’s telephone number in an emergency be it medical assistance or roadside assistance, just flick a button in your App, and we will be on the other side to answer your call.
You do not have to wait until you get to the office to get that report you look at every morning, just request it from your phone and it will be delivered to your phone or e-mail.
Be connected 24/7 to a dedicated concierge service – Lost? Need to know a good restaurant in the area? How about confirming the weather at your travel destination? The dedicated concierge service offers all this and more to all upgraded package users.
To enjoy the full benefit of the Tracker Nissan Leaf SA application you must be a Nissan Leaf Upgrade package customer in South Africa. For more information please call 0800 LEAF (5323) 00
The Nissan LEAF. 100% Electric.
This app helps you to manage your vehicle and control some functions directly from your device.
If you are a Nissan LEAF owner and you have chosen to activate Nissan CARWINGS in your You+Nissan account, you can use this app to control some functions in your car.
If you don’t own a Nissan LEAF yet, you can still try the app in demo mode.
With the LEAF Androïd app, from anywhere you have mobile service, you can:
• Check your current charge level
• Turn on or off your climate control
• Start charging
• Check when your charging will complete
• Check your estimated driving range
• Schedule your climate control to turn on automatically
To learn about the Nissan LEAF:
In United-Kingdom: www.nissan.co.uk/leaf
In Ireland : www.nissan.ie/leaf
To activate your Nissan CARWINGS subscription:
In United-Kingdom: www.nissan.co.uk/carwings
In Ireland : www.nissan.ie/carwings
More from developer
· 2013 JX
· 2013 M37
· 2013 M56
· 2013 QX56 (introduced mid-year)
· 2014 Q50
· 2014 Q50 Hybrid
· 2014 QX60
· 2014 QX60 Hybrid
· 2014 QX80
The Infiniti Connection application enables owners with equipped vehicles to enroll in Infiniti Connection services and remotely control and monitor their vehicle. Subscribers are able to perform different commands based on their subscription package.
Features available in this application include:
· Enrollment in Infiniti Connection
· Remote Door Lock
· Remote Door Unlock
· Destination Send to Vehicle
· Changing status of Drive Zones
· Changing status of Valet Alert
· Creation of Max Speed Alerts
· View notifications history
· Changing subscriber notification preferences
To enroll a vehicle in Infiniti Connection you will need to either scan your Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) barcode via the app or manually enter it.
Use the app on your smartphone together with the Infiniti Q50 Preview brochure or any printed poster or advertisement that indicates it works with the Infiniti Revealed App.
You’ll be able to:
-See video of the all-new 2014 Infiniti Q50
-Discover image galleries
-Share your experience with the Infiniti Q50
Keep this app for other Infiniti Revealed experiences to come!