4 Apps for the price of 1
MotaMate connects your Android device to your car's electronic control units over a Bluetooth connection (no wires). You will need to purchase an OBDII Scanner with Bluetooth capability.
You can install an app to run diagnostics, another to display performance readings in real time, another to find fuel stations and up to date prices and another to capture insurance claim information in the event of an accident. Or you can get all of that with MotaMate. Having a single app for all your motoring needs is not just convenient, it allows MotaMate to cross reference data, giving you more useful information.
MotaMate is 100% designed, developed, tested and promoted by Aussies for Aussies.
Diagnose Problems (DTCs)
• Diagnose problems in real-time.
• Lookup what the trouble codes mean and get an idea of what the problem will cost to fix.
• Sending the DTC report to your mechanic with a single tap.
ECU Performance Readings
• See dozens of performance reading in real-time in either a grid or on our stylish gauges.
• Record readings over a trip and store them so that you can compare and analyse them at a later time.
• Automatically pauses recording when detects engine stopped, resume recording when ready.
• See any reading for any recorded trip on interactive charts, compare readings between different trips.
• Optional remote storage of trip data via Microsoft MVC web portal.
• Find fuel stations and in your immediate vicinity.
• See up to date fuel prices (currently NSW only).
• Tap on any fuel station marker on the map and get contact details.
• Tell MotaMate the search area for fuel stations and select the stations by brand name.
Accident & Insurance
• Takes you step by step through the process of both keeping you and others at the scene safe and collecting all information needed for lodging a claim.
• Progress indicator (% complete).
• Captures necessary insurance claim details at the scene of an accident, including: GPS location, other driver/car details and even photos of the scene.
• Submits the claim to your chosen insurer, when all necessary information has been entered, with a single tap.
• Save claims at any time so you can complete, delete or refer to them at a later date.
• Keep all claims in 1 place, regardless of whether you change insurer.
Setup and Configuration
• Configure MotaMate to suit your individual needs and preferences with dozens of settings. From turning GPS on/off to setting the distance you want to search for fuel stations in.
• Select form a bunch of themes to change how your gauges and charts look. Choose from themes like Midnight Blue, Bloke, Diva, Flames, Classic and Metal.
Help and support
• Contact us directly from the App to get support, give feedback or request changes or new features.
We're confident you will love MotaMate but if you do have an issue with the app please contact us directly before you give MotaMate a low rating. We are happy to resolve any problems you may have.