- 'Routines' to track everyday/weekly repeating tasks
- 'Tasks' to track occasional tasks
- 'Zones' to control how to clean your house
- 'Menu planner' to plan a menu for a week
- 'Day plan' to load daily routines and consult to FlyLady in which zone you are today. (English)
And a 'Timer' to not overwork.
Thanks to www.flylady.com
This is two weeks trial.
Do you want to make your home a place you can feel proud of and clean it with love? We will help you to feel the joy of cleaning and honoring your special place in the world.
Includes 4 Super Fun & Simple Housework Cleans to choose from:
15 Min Sparkle
30 Min Sparkle
Once a week Super Sparkle
This App is made with love just for you x
It is our wish for you that you will see your home not as a big monster to clean but the beautiful place that you choose to live in, somewhere you can feel good about being & showing off.
When you can see your home in this way, you will start to enjoy the art of loving your home & making it sparkle.
You are not washing the dishes.. you are making them sparkle. You are not ironing your clothes you are preparing your clothes to help you shine in the world.
Some may even begin to enjoy it as a form of mediation, a special time to bless your home with good feelings and to stop thoughts of all other things that are going on in your life and just enjoy.
Have a beautiful day and thanks for downloading x
By Stephanie Peacocke - Founder BOSSY Cosmetics
Check out our other Apps
There's nothing stationary about your life, so why depend on a family calendar that hangs on a fridge or wall? Cozi turns all your devices into ultimate family organizers with a shared calendar, shopping lists, to do lists and more everyone can access on the go.
• An easy to use color-coded calendar, view an individual's schedule or the whole family at once
• Add or edit appointments that everyone in the family can see
• Set reminders so no one misses soccer practice or an important event
• Get an agenda for the upcoming week sent by email to any family member
• Shared grocery lists the whole family can access
• Retrieve lists when you're at the store and quickly cross off items or add new ones while you shop
• See items added by other family members when you're on the go, no more coming home with everything but the one thing you really needed
TO DO LISTS
• Create a shared to do list, a honey do list or chore checklists for the kids
• Have your to do items right there in your pocket to remind yourself or send them to a family member to remind them
• Create as many lists as you want - to do lists are a great place to keep planning checklists like packing lists, the kids camp list, emergency supplies and more
• Jot down a special moment and add a photo all while you are on the move
• Cozi's journal is designed especially for busy moms and dads, so it's quick and easy to keep favorite memories you don't want to forget
Home screen widgets give you quick access to your family calendar, shopping lists and to do lists. Choose from small and large widget sizes to customize your at-a-glance view.
• Your Cozi calendar, shopping lists, to do lists and family journal are accessible from all your devices.
• Cozi also offers a premium ad-free version with additional features called Cozi Gold (available as an in-app purchase). Premium features include: Contacts (a shared address book), Birthday Tracker, more reminders, mobile month view, change notifications, a mobile recipe (to help you with meal planning) and more.
• The whole family shares one account that everyone can access using their own email address (as specified in Settings) and the shared family password.
• International users please note: This is the U.S. version of Cozi Family Organizer and not all features may function as expected.
See why everyone from Real Simple to Parenting to Working Mother Magazine is raving about Cozi.
• Webby Award for Best Utility/Services App
• Appy Award for Best Family App
• Voted #1 Practical Android App for Moms –Babble
• "An online calendar we love." –Parents Magazine
• "Cozi is, in short, ridiculously handy." –PC World
• "Cozi just works." –The Wall Street Journal
• "The only FlyLady approved application." –The FlyLady
• "Too good to be true." –Family Fun Magazine
• "Incredibly helpful." –Better Homes and Gardens
NOTE: If you experience any problems with your Cozi app, please don't hesitate to contact us directly at cozi.com/support. We're unable to help if you only leave a comment in the app store. Our support team is top notch and we want to help you!
Focus on one zone, and the weekly tasks, to clean each week.
Tasks are listed in order of time since they were last done.
See your progress through the week.
Tired of having your information all over the place? Unable to share easily?
Its time you start 'LivingOrganized', the all-in-one personal organizer with selective sharing. Save your day-to-day Tasks, records, checklists, files, expenses, moments all in one place, safe and secure.
Organize Information | Add Partners | Share Selectively
And now you are 'LivingOrganized'!
LivingOrganized Premium features:
Manage Partners, Share selectively, Discuss with Partners across all categories, all in one application. Add unlimited partnerships.
2-way Calendar Sync
Multiple calendars, multiple devices, all events in 2-way sync. From Calendar to LivingOrganized and from LivingOrganized to Calendar
Unlimited Device Sync
Use LivingOrganized on multiple devices, on all available platforms - iPhone, iPad, Android, Windows 8, etc. Seamless sync via the Cloud
1GB Storage and Priority Support
Get 1GB storage and priority support as part of your premium account. Use it to store attachments, files, long notes and descriptions
You have feature ideas, missing something, or encountered a problem? Please email me!
It won't gonna do all the work for you, but it can make your house chores much simplier. How?
What if I told you that the key to keep your house clean is to prevent it from becoming dirty!
"Thanks for nothing captain obvious" you might say... but what i mean is - don't clean your house when it is too late, because its simply hard. Keep it clean with household chore schedule, which tells you when to do fast and simple house chores.
It's all to you - Set simple chores like "vacuum the floor", or "change the sheets", set your repeat interval, and the notifications will remind you, when to do your work! Simple as that!
Good Luck and Keep It Clean!
keywords: household chores checklist, house chore schedule, house chore list.
With the Housekeeper, you can manage your stuff by the simplest way: input or import the item, and then to tag it. The tags are customizable, they can be:
1. The place where you put your stuff: for example, [boxA], [boxB], [under the bed] ...
2. Item types: for example, [glass], [food] ...
3. Other properties: for example, [gift from Sharon], [spent out in summer], [to be thrown away] ...
For example, to manage your travel stuff, you can use the following tags to mark your items:
[Ready], [to buy] ...
The application provides powerful query capabilities, you can easily find your items by following ways:
1. Query by the keywords: use one or more keywords which are contained or not contained in the item descriptions
2. Query by the tags, use one or more tags which are applied or not applied on the items
3. Query by a combination of above conditions
Items can be input one by one, or you can import them from an existing text file. Your current item list can be imported with only slightly modifications or without any modifications. 2 kind of formats are supported to be imported:
Note: item6 and item7 have no labels after being imported.
Note: If no tags, the colon can be omitted, for example item7.
After importing, the results of these two examples are the same.
I believe you can find more features and scenarios.
It comes with a pre-loaded check list which has routines, such as "Daily Routine", "Weekly Routine", "Monthly Routine" and etc. You can edit them or add new routine/chores. You can set star/end date, reminder, progress and notes for each chore.
You will need to install this app on your phone(not SD card) in order to add widget to home screen.
The app also allows you to create multiple lists. In "Due Date View", user can combine multiple lists into one view sorted by due date.
In full version, there are also statistics reports to record chore completion history. With separate purchase of Chore Checklist Cloud Connector, the full version users can sync/backup to cloud and share their lists between devices and users. We also provide free online editor at www.dotnetideas.com for easy list editing.
****** Important Notes (03/02/2015) *******
Due to storage security changes in Android KitKat+, lists are stored in external storage which is private to this app since v3.0.0. They will no longer be visible to the user. They will be automatically deleted when you uninstall the app. You must use "Backup and Restore" to recover your lists if you need to un-install/re-install the app or upgrade from lite to full version.
Previous release notes:
5/15/13 - V2.1.0
Fix date picker cancel issue in 4.0+
Make hide/show completed chores easier
Highlight daily chores which was not completed the day before
Allow moving routines between lists
Allow moving chores between routines
Allow emailing chores due on certain day
Allow sorting chores by location
Allow skipping non-overdue chores
5/22/13 - V2.1.1
Fix color picker issue in Android OS 4.1.1
Show calendar in date picker in Android 4.1.2
Fix widget size issue in 4.0
8/28/13 - V2.1.2_44
12/19/2013 - Version 2.2.0
Add scrollable & resizable interactive widget(Android 3.0+). Now user can scroll the list and check off items from home screen widget.
Quickly add one-time chore from widget and due date view
Allow time display 24-hour format
Full version only:
Allow user to choose dark or light theme(Android 3.0+)
Export/Email history report
1/7/2014 - V2.2.1
Add old widget back for Android 3.0+
Fix issue with clearing notification for chores due prior to today
Allow user to change list name background color in Routine View(full version only)
Fix issue with editing locations
Other bug fixes
2/4/2014 - V2.2.2
Fix issue with calculating next due date from completion date
Separate drag/drop re-ordering to its own mode. It is under "Sort Manually" now
Other bug fixes
2/5/2014 - V2.2.2 build 50
Fix issues on devices whose language is German or Russian
2/6/2014 - V2.2.2 build 51
Minor bug fixes
10/27/2014 - Version 2.3.2
Allow displaying different lists in different home widgets
Sort lists alphabetically in list name drop down
Allow setting start date for all chores at once
Allow inserting a chore instead of always adding it to the end
Other bug fixes and improvement
11/3/2014 - Version 2.3.3
Fix items sometimes become non-responsive in widget issue
Other minor bug fixes
Just dip our test strips directly into your aquarium and compare to the color chart in the Marineland Water Care App. If any of your water quality levels are off, the app will alert you and recommend an easy-to-follow treatment plan. No guesswork or calculating required.
The app also makes it easy to set reminders so you never forget to test your tank again.
Other features include:
• In-App Emailing of Test Results
• Test History
• Results/History Printing
• Built-In Water Volume Calculator
• Metric or Imperial standards
• Large Easy to Read Scrolling Color Bar
• Manual Value Entry Option
• Complete Illustrated Instructions
Marineland is a registered trademark of United Pet Group. The application is for end users that have already purchased or are looking to purchase the test strips supported within the Marineland Water Care Application. The app is a resource for aquarium owners.
Note : Verify calculations with the product label of the chemicals intended to be used. Instructions on the product package take precedence over the recommendations made by the app. Follow all label instructions for proper chemical handling, storage, and application.
Keywords: Marineland Water Care, United Pet Group ,Fish, Water Care , Aquarium Water, Test strip, Water test
Please feel free to send questions or feedback to me, or if you feel that something is missing that you would like to access trough this app I will add it a.s.a.p!
This app will allways be free from comercials!
PRO Version now and for forever available for FREE!
Inspect rooms and track issues with notifications and reports. Also access detailed website reports, including customizations, room list with status, and trend reports.
• Easy way to inspect many rooms and note issues
• Ability to take notes and multiple photos of issues
• Users can view web-based reports
• Customize everything from type of issue to order of items in room
• Automatic issue notifications to housekeeping and maintenance staff
• Collect guest comments using a QR code
• Prioritize open issues
• Front desk has access to a list of rooms that are clean and ready
This inspection app can collect, notify, track and report on room issues. The app is accompanied by a website that provides inspection detail, a list of rooms that are ready for occupants, and trend reports.
Improve room inspections in many types of facilities including: hotels, hospitals, dormitories, rental properties, and office buildings just to name a few. All inspections done on the app are visible on the device and online. The app has the option for automatic email or SMS(text) notifications of issues, create cleaning staff room assignments, and much more.
GTD (Getting Things Done) users can benefit from Folders, consisting of groups of tags, lists and/or locations beginning with the same character pattern (fully configurable).
This product uses the Remember The Milk API but is not endorsed or certified by Remember The Milk.
Privacy: BionicCow App periodically synchronizes Tasks, Lists and Locations present on server to phone memory. This information is collected to give a better experience in browsing Tags, Lists and Locations and in future to provide an offline version. Data remains private to the App and cannot be shared in anyway with other applications or third parties.
A hive of productivity that enables professionals, co-workers, students or anyone to organize their tasks, lists, to-do notes and a seamless sharing of your files and folders.
We add a little more to Evernote, Google Keep and Wunderlist.
FlexiBee will help you organize everything in your life: to-do lists, to-buy lists, to-read lists, task analysis, project management, team collaboration and much more!
- Keep up with to-do’s: make and manage to-do lists and check items off as you go.
- Create & Manage To-Buy lists
- Create & Manage To-Read lists
- Create & Manage tasks and projects
- Share ideas, lists, notes, folders with friends and family
- Easily plan that surprise party by sharing your files and notes with others and collaborating on them in real time.
- Manage notes, urgent items and reminders
- Assign tasks to friends, family or work team.
- Task analysis
- Classroom organizer
- Public and Private Sharing of any folder or list
- Advanced notification system
- Everything you add syncs across all of your devices so your thoughts are always with you.
- View items by date in a classy calendar view
- Set reminders for items (Hourly, Daily, Weekly or Monthly)
Still using Evernote, Google Keep and Wunderlist? Accomplish more with our all-in-one productive app.
FlexiBee: Your life manager and organizer
Bee on top of it with FlexiBee app.
The most important functions at a glance:
• Scan documents with the integrated scanner
• Upload documents from your gallery or other applications (e.g. Google Drive, Dropbox etc.)
• Recover documents within seconds
• Intelligent mapping of documents by categories, types and years
• Automated tagging
• Share documents with other applications
• Access to important documents anytime and anywhere
organize.me helps you to keep track of all your documents – without annoying and time-consuming sorting and filing!
If you have questions, feedback or suggestions, you can contact us at any time via the following channels:
Tip: To benefit from the advantages of organize.me, it’s best to use the free organize.me desktop version in companion with the android app. It offers more powerful features that make the filing of your documents even easier and help you to organize your life the clever way.
1.) Rediscover within seconds with full-text search
You do not remember the details of a document? No problem, the text in your documents is completely searchable. Just enter a keyword and organize.me finds your document.
2.) Saving search results as folders
Every search can be saved directly as a folder. All documents that match the search criteria are subsequently stored to the saved folder.
3.) Optimize contracts with the integrated electricity prize comparison by Verivox
The Verivox prize comparison allows you to test with a few clicks if you pay too much for electricity. Just upload a document from your electricity provider, click at „compare prizes“ and off we go.
4.) Create your own categories
If the default categories are not enough or if a document just does not match them, you can create your own categories, too.
5.) Automatic reminders for deadlines and to do’s
Annoying contract extensions and duns belong to the past as organize.me reminds you automatically of cancellation periods and due invoices.
6.) Share documents with family & friends
By using the „Send“ function you can share your documents with your family or friends – perfect to make e.g. travel documents available to other persons.
7.) Add notes to documents
The notes tab allows you to save important information to your documents.
organize.me GmbH is a 100% subsidiary to the quoted TOMORROW FOCUS AG, Munich.
organize.me is available as a web app for desktop and tablet as well as a mobile smartphone app for Android, iPhone and Windows Phone.
Developer website: https://www.organize.me