Capturing bats can be a very tedious task. Not only do you need to set up the individual nets, but you also need a way to record data, which requires plenty of time, data sheets, and data management. You also have to review and correct data sheets for standardization between employees and subcontractors. When your project is complete, you have to scan in data sheets, as well as organize and label pictures. Now, you will be able to easily record your data with Chiro. Chiro introduces a new perspective into recording data of captured bats, as well as being able to keep information on hand at all times.
Features of Chiro include:
- Adding federal, local, and state permits
- Manage, organize, name, and geo-tag photos
- Creating new projects and sites
- Ability to create a PDF report of any data recorded
- Exporting database to Aquila website
- Record other pertinent details, such as weather conditions and vegetation
- Usage of geolocation to accurately track latitude and longitude for site
With Chiro, you will be able to record your data with confidence!