Smsser is the best smser - send free SMS online - Free SMS all around the world - Free SMS gateway - Send SMS worldwide.
- connects to the Internet via WiFi or cellular connection before sending
- Send free SMS to any mobile number
- Send free SMS messages via web gateways/pages to numbers
- No registration is required
Countries, which you can send free SMS to:
Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, American Samoa, Andorra, Angola, Anguilla, Antarctica, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Aruba, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belgium, Belize, Benin, Bermuda, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, British Virgin Islands, Brunei, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burma (Myanmar), Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, Cape Verde, Cayman Islands, Central African Republic, Chad, Chile, China, Christmas Island, Colombia, Comoros, Congo, Congo, Democratic Republic, Cook Islands, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cuba, Curacao, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Diego Garcia, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, East Timor, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Estonia, Ethiopia, Falkland Islands, Faroe Islands, Fiji, Finland, France, French Guiana, French Polynesia, French West Indies, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Gibraltar, Greece, Greenland, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guam, Guatemala, Guernsey, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Holy See (Vatican City), Honduras, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Isle of Man, Israel, Italy, Ivory Coast, Jamaica, Japan, Jersey, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Korea (North), Korea (South), Kosovo, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Lao, Latvia, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macau, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Malta, Marshall Islands, Martinique, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mayotte Island, Mexico, Micronesia, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, Montserrat, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, Netherlands, Netherlands Antilles, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Niue, Norfolk Island, Northern Mariana Islands, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Palau, Palestine, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Pitcairn Islands, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Reunion, Romania, Russia, Rwanda, Saint Barthelemy, Saint Helena, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Martin, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Samoa (American), Samoa (Western), San Marino, Sao Tome and Principe, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka, St. Kitts And Nevis, St. Lucia, St. Pierre and Miquelon, St. Vincent, Sudan (North), Sudan (South), Suriname, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Timor Leste, Togo, Tokelau, Tonga Islands, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Turks and Caicos Islands, Tuvalu, Uganda, UK, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Uruguay, US Virgin Islands, USA, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Vatican City State, Venezuela, Vietnam, Wallis and Futuna, West Bank, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe
Have Malik read aloud texts from your e-book, navigation, translation and other apps in a male Arabic, high quality and natural-sounding voice powered by SVOX.
When combined with TTS-enabled apps, Malik can:
- give directions, allowing you to keep your eyes on the road while you're driving
- read a notification containing the caller / sender's name, and read the content of an incoming call / sms / mms / email
- read aloud your favorite e-books or pdf documents
- help you learn Arabic by reading aloud the correct pronunciation
and much more… the possibilities are limitless!
Browse http://svoxmobilevoices.wordpress.com for a list of compatible apps and voice demos.
NEW! Pronunciation correction feature: correct the default output according to your preferences!
== INSTRUCTIONS ==
1. Install and run the voice app once
2. Install free SVOX Classic Text-to-Speech Engine
3. Go to Android Settings -> Voice Input & Output -> Text-to-Speech settings.
Activate SvoxClassic at the bottom of the screen.
Select SvoxClassic as the Default Engine.
4. Run the voice app, click “Continue”, then follow the instructions.
5. Your SVOX Voice main screen will be now visible. Don’t forget to try the new pronunciations correction feature (‘pencil’ icon)!
6. Download other free / paid apps to combine our voice with. For example, you could try: Google Navigation (on Android 2.2 and later, only with Navigation < 5.9), Moon+ Reader PRO, Voice Actions Plus, TalkToMe Classic, Book Speech Audio Books, Transzilla, Good Morning, WakeVoice...
Browse http://svoxmobilevoices.wordpress.com/faq/ for a list of frequently asked questions.
And now … enjoy your new SVOX voice!
== PRONUNCIATION CORRECTION FEATURE - HOW TO ==
1. Run the voice app
2. Click on the ‘pencil’ icon. The pronunciation correction screen will now be shown.
3. Tap on the Android menu key and select ‘Help’
== NOTES ==
1. Google Navigation requires that the Text-to-Speech voice matches the phone language. You can change the phone language in Android Settings -> Language & keyboard -> Select language
Compatible with Google Navigation version < 5.9
2. On Android 2.1 and earlier, only some apps, like Google Translation, support changing voices.
Have your signatures and frequently used phrases for 1-click easy access.
Customize your keyboard for your style of chatting and texting.
Shortcut Keys is designed for people who spend too much time and effort typing. That means you!
A brilliant clock module makes typing times fast and easy.
Type dates like you do when you book a flight - by clicking a calendar. No need to write everything out. You can even get the calendar module to show you your availability as you type… no need to switch between apps in order to arrange a meet up.
LANGUAGES: English, Spanish, Russian, Portuguese, German, Italian, French, Hindi, Turkish, Arabic
Be patient, it takes some time to get used to a new idea like this. So please be generous with stars :)
Install takes several steps - if you've never installed a keyboard app get instructions from www.siine.com/
Siine works with e-mail, Facebook, WhatsApp, chat, Twitter or anywhere you need to type on your phone! Check it out, experiment, and if you enjoy it we love getting some stars and your feedback ;)
Android Versions: 2.3 and up (including 4.2 Jelly Bean)
* Shortcuts - Fully-customizable icons for super-fast shortcuts for greetings such as “Hey man, how’s it going?” to “Cool, talk to you soon”
* A built-in Clock and Calendar lets you text about time and dates easier than ever before!
* Stress Message screen for when you’re in a rush. Text “Sorry, can’t talk now. Call you right back” with only a couple taps of the keyboard.
* Personalized Emoticons - Love Emoticons? Siine lets you create your very own!
* Sexy Delete – Delete text fast with the wiggle of your finger – ohh la la!
“Think there’s only one way to type on your phone? Think again.” TechCrunch, October 2011
“Siine's 'emoticons on steroids' inject personality to text-based messages” WiredUK, February 2012
Feedback & Support
Mail us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us out on Twitter at @Siine, Facebook http://www.facebook.com/SiineKeyboard or our blog.
Siine Keyboard may collect the following information from users:
• Anonymous crash and usage statistics: This is aimed at debugging potential application faults
• Anonymous usage statistics: This information is collected in order to improve the product and the service discovery
Siine team is committed to offer the best services to its users while protecting and securing data privacy. In that scope, Siine Keyboard:
• DOES NOT store or collect keystroke, key pressed
• DOES NOT store or collect data input in password fields
• DOES NOT store or collect data input in credit card fields
• DOES NOT store or collect any message content
• DOES NOT store or collect sender or recipient of any communication in any application
• DOES NOT collect the content of customized Siine key. Siine keys content is stored locally on device
•Sync and share: Sync your phone’s tabs and bookmarks with your tablet or computer. Now, it’s easier than ever to take all that you find fun, interesting or just plain entertaining on the web with you. And, you can easily share your bookmarks with anyone on the web.
•Search instantly, anywhere: Opera has just made searching even simpler. Depending on your device, either swipe up from the bottom edge in any app or long-press the home button to search the web. It's a quick, new way to search.
•Stay online: Opera Turbo keeps you online, even on slow or congested networks. If you are on a limited or a pay-as-you-go data plan, you can view more content, while staying within your data plan.
•Keep it private: Use Opera’s private-browsing mode to go anywhere on the internet without leaving a trace on your device.
•Stay up to date: The Discover feature brings you the latest news, tech, sports and other content from world-leading magazines and newspapers, right in the browser.
•Organise your web: Speed Dial keeps the sites you love close at hand. Add your favourites simply by clicking the plus (+) symbol or click the heart icon to add pages directly to Speed Dial while you browse.
Download Opera for free and get all this:
- An interface that’s light, uncluttered, bright and easy to use
- Smart elements, like automatic page-sizing, that make browsing easier
- A stable, compatible app — more sites work better than ever in Opera
This is our fastest browser, designed for the most popular Android smartphones, including devices from Samsung, HTC, Sony Ericsson and LG, among many more.
Established in Scandinavia in 1994, Opera is the independent choice for those who care about quality and design in their web browser.
Enjoying Opera? +1 us on Google+!
Discover more at http://opera.com/mobile/
Keep in touch:
Twitter – http://twitter.com/opera/
Facebook – http://facebook.com/operagram – http://instagram.com/operabrowser/
- La traduction du texte - Type et traduire le texte dans plus de 40 langues.
- Traduction vocale - Traduire par simplement parler de la phrase. Traduction vocale nécessite une connexion réseau.
- Text to speech - Écoutez traductions parlées avec l'accent d'une langue maternelle.
- Part rapidement ce texte à vos amis
- Copier dans le presse-papiers
Vous pouvez traduire dans les langues suivantes :
English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Czech, Danish, Dutch,English, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Haitian Creole, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong Daw, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Klingon, Klingon (pIqaD), Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Maltese, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak,Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish,Ukrainian,Urdu, Vietnamese, Welsh
Use it with Ibrahim Keyboard
It is totally based on the Notepad V3 sample which is provided by Android SDK. Modifications are made to support Arabic Letters.
Larger font for note list
Paste in note edit(press menu)
please email me for bugs&suggestions