The Arab Thought Foundation ATF App, is a unique App that represents the initiatives, programs and forums conducted by the Foundation, that employ intellectual discourse for the benefit of the development, and render the development enrichment to thought. The Foundation believes that open and constructive dialogue between the business community, academia and civil society is imperative for the future development of the region. By sharing knowledge, nurturing creativity and building on this dialogue, practical solutions for our collective future can be forged.
Since its establishment, ATF has remarkably shown its willingness and ability to promote vital Arab interests on the regional as well as on the international level. Since then the foundation has completed a number of development projects and launched numerous cultural initiatives in the region which have contributed to the advancement of Arab societies and addressed many of the challenges facing them. Despite its relatively young age, ATF has undertaken important projects and initiatives to improve the realities of the Arab people, through its different initiatives, activities and programs, such as:
1- The Annual Conference “FIKR”
2- Educational Programs such as Arabi21
3- The Arab Thought Foundation’s Awards (Arab Creativity Award – Most valuable Arab book)
4- ATF Youth Programs
5- ATF Research & Studies Center
The official ATF App main goals are:
- To provide a constructive platform for dialogue and communication and learning about the initiatives and programs carried out by the Foundation
- Disseminate compelling knowledge and content that are both stimulating and relevant for the Arab World covering science, future studies and best use of modern technologies.
- To create a unique and strategic opportunity, to all subscribers and fellows for networking and a deep exchange of ideas and experiences
- To promote cultural and media programs, which contribute to the dissemination of the Arab Thought
- To seek greater and effective participation in ATF programs and activities, and engage participants in the discussions, opinion polls, ideas exchange and evaluation.
- To improve access to knowledge, promote the exchange of information and provide valuable new ideas and initiatives, while strengthening relationships and building partnerships between various stakeholders
- Send out information periodically via push notifications. When it comes to important updates or exciting news, our fellows will always be in the know
- Facilitate access to information about the programs and activities and details of participation
- To facilitate the communication between ATF and its stakeholders, showcasing partners and sponsors through advertisements and/or push notifications: promoted messages, sponsor directory, branded splash page, sponsored badges, push notifications…
- Watch the ATF brief videos and content online in case you missed any
- Allow fellows to accelerate the popularity of ATF through social sharing through sharing opinions and favourite news/video with list of contacts on the phone
- Facilitate both digital and in-person networking within our events’ app features. Attendees can connect with others based on interests, professional titles, and more.