• Preview the latest features: Try out the newest features. (Sometimes these may be a little rough around the edges.)
• Give early feedback: Let us know what you think and help make Chrome for Android a better browser.
You can install Chrome Beta alongside your current version of Chrome for Android. Chrome Beta will request additional permissions when using Chrome Sync for the first time.
Cast the text you want to read on your TV with "A Faster Chromecast"! AFR uses the "Rapid Serial Visual Presentation" method to allow you to read more words per minute than you can imagine.
It's very easy to use:
1- Install the "A Faster Reader" and the "A Faster Chromecast" Application
2- Open "A Faster Reader" on your mobile device
3- Go to "Devices" and choose "Chromecast"
4- Chose the Chromecast device you want AFR to connect with
5- Open, for example, your Chrome navigator and go to a web page you want to read.
6- Go to "Options", "Share", and choose "A Faster Reader".
7- Read the text on your TV at the speed of light!
This Application needs "A Faster Chromecast" and "A Faster Reader".
(Note: Free version of AFR allows you to read up to 100 words; if you want to read the full text, please get the Premium version of AFR)
@afastreader - https://twitter.com/afastreader
Keywords: ChromeCast, camera, video, streaming, cast
Use the Chromecast app to:
• Set up your Chromecast and connect it to your Wi-Fi network
• Set up backdrop and personalize your TV screen with art, personal photos, news and more.
• Manage your Chromecast settings (such as changing your device name, Wi-Fi password, etc.)
• On each of your computers, set up remote access using the Chrome Remote Desktop app from Chrome Web Store: https://chrome.google.com/remotedesktop
• On your Android device, open the app and tap on any of your online computers to connect.
You'll find with this app an overview about all Chromecast compatible Apps in the Play Store.
- sort apps by adding time, name and rating
- add apps to a favourite list
- see which app is already installed on your device
- be up-to-date with the news-feed
- see how many apps have every category
- see ratingbar for every app
Please contact me under firstname.lastname@example.org if you want a app or other content removed.
- Internet: to get the data from my server and from google
- write/read storage: cache the appicons
- Google Accounts and GService: to get the appdata from the google servers, you're able to decline them in the app
- Billing: to remove the ads in the app with in-app-puchases
This App doesn't have anything to do with the Play Store from Google. All listed apps, app-logos and other information are property of Google and/or the developer.
1. connect to your google chromecast
2. load your PDF file from your external storage
3. scroll the slides and use the timer to control your talk
- Our webpage: http://slidecast.drupalgardens.com/
Main Content as following:
- Chromecast Latest News;
- Chromecast Setup Guide;
- Chromecast Using Guide;
- Stream Local Videos with Chromecast;
You can master all the information about Chromecast and get latest news at the first time. Whether you're new to Chromecast, you can easily find your way around Chromecast with Chromecast Assistant.
Chromecast Assistant is from the Appeggs and it is an unofficial guide for Chromecast.
Copy is the easiest way to store, protect, and share all your amazing things. With FREE storage for new accounts and competitive pricing plans, you have enough space to store virtually everything you need. And anything you save with Copy is instantly accessible on your computers, smartphones, tablet and the Copy website.
• Chromecast support! You can now stream any audio, video, or photos stored in your Copy account to a Chromecast-connected television.
• PhotoCopy: A quick, easy way to sync your photos and videos with your Copy account
- PhotoCopy automatically uploads any photo or video you take with your device's camera for a safe and fast backup
- Enable PhotoCopy in your preferences
• On-demand access to all your files
• Easy file sharing without big attachments
• Invite other people to join your folders for even easier sharing
• Upload your photos, videos, or anything from your SD Card
- Now upload a photo straight from your camera!
• Download past versions of any file
* Added HD-quality fireplace! *
* Added HD-quality red romantic candles! *
You can choose a crackling fireplace or romantic flickering candles as the live background for your TV (that has a connected Chromecast device). You can select the background with your mobile phone or tablet.
The fireplace and candles are *not* static images, but are alive and moving.
* HD quality live backgrounds
* These are not streaming videos and so, do not consume any significant network bandwidth.
* You can keep running the live backgrounds for hours without wasting your bandwidth.
* Once loaded, there are no buffering delays while watching the live backgrounds.
* The live background will keep showing even after you disconnect your phone or tablet (Tap the 'Exit app on TV' button to quit the application on your TV).
The fireplace has crackling audio too (you can use your TV's remote to change its volume).
So go ahead, turn off the lights and set the perfect mood, with a fire going or romantic candles flickering on your TV! :-)
** A Chromecast device is needed to use this application. Please install it *only* if you have a Chromecast device **
If you find any issues, please send us an email (using the Contact Developer link below) before giving us a low rating - we would really appreciate it and do our best to fix them! Thanks!
It is great for using on public events, or meeting rooms with a lot of people waiting for a presentation. Or for timing ongoing events in a room displaying the timer on the TV so everybody can see.
Your feedback is more than welcome, please send it to: email@example.com
Stay connected with us Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/iMobaio/300823486668126?fref=ts
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/imobaio
Thanks for your support!
NOTICE: This application makes use of Google Analytics (http://www.google.com/analytics), an analytical tool that collects access data anonymously and help us to continuously improve this application.
After you connect to your Chromecast, each time you tap the screen, the current image will be sent to your TV. Connect more than one device to the Chromecast to see pictures from all devices at once. Not only can you see all images on the Chromecast, but you can see the most recent images from all other connected devices on your own device (this is off by default; turn it on in the settings).
CameraCast is ad-supported. Purchase the unlocker to get these additional features:
● No ads!
● Auto-shutter: automatically send a new image to the Chromecast every second, every five seconds, etc.
CameraCast can be used for all kinds of things:
● Use it as an image projector at home or in the classroom!
● Use auto-shutter mode to watch a certain area, like the nursery at nap time or the front door for a delivery!
The camera uses quite a bit of power, so if you are using auto-shutter mode, you will likely want to connect your device to a charger.
Please email me with any questions/comments/suggestions or to report a bug. firstname.lastname@example.org
You can do this in just 2 steps;
1. Connect to a chromecast device.
2. Touch the cast (send) button.
Supporting video sites
· Chromecast playback controls
· Browser controls
Please don't rate the app 1 star because it's not a standalone app. Contact me for a refund if you've bought it thinking otherwise.
AutoCast is a Tasker plugin. You need to have Tasker (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.dinglisch.android.taskerm) installed to use most of its features, so please be aware of that before using it.
You can get a free trial of Tasker here: http://tasker.dinglisch.net/download.html
Also, to create everything you see in the demo video you need other Tasker plugins. Please read the video description. Please don't rate the app 1 star because of this. This is not supposed to be a standalone app at all. Thank you for understanding.
Learn all about AutoCast here: http://joaoapps.com/autocast/
This is a demo version of the app with these restrictions:you'll always cast pre-determined images, audio and video. Text you cast with the lite version will be prepended with "AutoCast Demo".
Get the full app by buying the unlocker (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.joaomgcd.autocast.unlock) or an in-app purchase.
AutoCast is a Tasker plugin that gives you full control over your Chromecast. It not only enables you to cast images, audio and video from Tasker, but you can also cast and control many other local or web contents, like YouTube videos and playlists, notifications, voice, and web pages! You can also take over other apps that are being cast and control their playback!
CUSTOM SCREENS (Learn how to create one here: http://joaoapps.com/autocast/custom-screens/)
In AutoCast anything you cast is a custom screen.
- "Full Screen Media". Here you can cast video, photos and audio in full screen, so they look their best. For example you can cast a slideshow and at the same time listen to the system Audio from your phone. Or you can be watching a movie in AutoCast while you receive all your Android notifications on your TV. You can even watch a slideshow of photos and videos, all in a row.
- "Alternate Home Screen". Here you have a screen that is really similar to the built-in Chromecast homescreen, but it shows whatever photos you want and you can add any info you like on to it, like the current weather, or if the heater in your house is currently on. Like in all screens you also get all the goodies of an AutoCast screen, so you can get notifications on it for example, or you can play some music in the background.
You can also cast any existing web page you like, assuming that the page allows for this.
My goal with AutoCast is that people from around the world start creating their own awesome custom screens which you can then easily import into AutoCast and use.
In AutoCast you can cast a YouTube video or playlist on to any screen. With the help of AutoShare you can cast a YouTube video from your Android Web Browser for example. Or with the help of AutoRemote you can cast a playlist from the YouTube Website.
With AutoCast you can cast media from an ever growing list of websites and sources like Dropbox, Vimeo, Flickr, Gametrailers and more! For example, you can cast all the photos on the Flickr explore page as a slideshow. Or you can cast a Gametrailers video from your favourite RSS reader on Android.
Because AutoCast can also send messages from your Chromecast to your Android device, you can also create collaborative casting apps, like a photo editor where multiple people are editing the same image.
CONTROL AND INFO
You can control the playback of media in AutoCast as well as some other apps like YouTube, Google Play Music or Plex. You can also get info on what is currently playing, so you could build a remote Chromecast controller on your PC for example.The possibilities are endless!
(If you purchase mirror4cast, please uninstall free trial, and reboot device, then run mirror4cast.)
Mirror4cast could mirror the screen of any android device to your chromecast.
Your android device MUST be rooted;
There is no audio for mirroring;
There is about 0.5 second delay for screen mirroring;
You MUST root your device, otherwise, you could not start mirror service.
How to root your android device:
If you could not start "mirror service", please install "root master" or "supersu" to grand ROOT permission
Mirror the screen of any android device to chromecast;
Usage of mirror4cast:
You could see picture, PDF, document, etc, on TV;
You could see screen of game on TV;
You could see video chat on TV;
User guide for mirror4cast:
If you want cast video/audio, not mirroring, you could try y2cast.
Keyword: mirror, chromecast, googlecast, mirror4cast