• Preview the latest features: Try out the newest features. (Sometimes these may be a little rough around the edges.)
• Give early feedback: Let us know what you think and help make Chrome for Android a better browser.
You can install Chrome Beta alongside your current version of Chrome for Android. Chrome Beta will request additional permissions when using Chrome Sync for the first time.
Use the Chromecast app to:
• Set up your Chromecast and connect it to your Wi-Fi network
• Set up backdrop and personalize your TV screen with art, personal photos, news and more.
• Manage your Chromecast settings (such as changing your device name, Wi-Fi password, etc.)
• On each of your computers, set up remote access using the Chrome Remote Desktop app from Chrome Web Store: https://chrome.google.com/remotedesktop
• On your Android device, open the app and tap on any of your online computers to connect.
Copy is the easiest way to store, protect, and share all your amazing things. With FREE storage for new accounts and competitive pricing plans, you have enough space to store virtually everything you need. And anything you save with Copy is instantly accessible on your computers, smartphones, tablet and the Copy website.
• Chromecast support! You can now stream any audio, video, or photos stored in your Copy account to a Chromecast-connected television.
• PhotoCopy: A quick, easy way to sync your photos and videos with your Copy account
- PhotoCopy automatically uploads any photo or video you take with your device's camera for a safe and fast backup
- Enable PhotoCopy in your preferences
• On-demand access to all your files
• Easy file sharing without big attachments
• Invite other people to join your folders for even easier sharing
• Upload your photos, videos, or anything from your SD Card
- Now upload a photo straight from your camera!
• Download past versions of any file
Notes for transmission problems from ISS: Sometimes video is not available by transmission problems. Be patient, in few minutes (sometimes hours) the transmision will return.
News version 9:
- Added secondary camera video stream (sometimes with audio!)
- Chromecast support!! Now you can see earth realtime video in your TV (only with basic support)
- Now you can choose activate automatic translation in Settings (for Arabic, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian and Spanish)
- A message is displayed when the video is temporarily unavailable.
- Correction of several bugs reported by users. Thanks!!
News version 8:
- Fix day and night layer
News version 7:
- Solved important bug in Android 5.0 and some devices (crash on start)
- Added spanish translation
News version 6:
- New lateral menu
- New full map view
- New configuration settings
-keep screen on
-video only with wifi (prevents data carrier usage)
-map lock ISS
-show day/night layer
- Help only appears once and you can see it again with help option
News version 5:
- Add realtime night/day regions in map
- Better map panning and automatic return to ISS
- Smaller ads in landescape view
News version 4:
- Fix video stream
- Add rate button
News version 3:
- Resolved multiple problems/bugs
- Show ISS orbit over map
News version 2:
- Double tap for fullscreen video
- Immersive mode where available
- Better performance on rotate screen
- General optimizations
- New material design
- Android 5.0 compatibility
- Be sure you are using a wifi connection because the streaming video consumes a lot of data.
About video stream:
- Black/Blue Image = International Space Station (ISS) is on the night side of the Earth.
- No Audio = Normal. There is no audio by design.
Main Content as following:
- Chromecast Latest News;
- Chromecast Setup Guide;
- Chromecast Using Guide;
- Stream Local Videos with Chromecast;
You can master all the information about Chromecast and get latest news at the first time. Whether you're new to Chromecast, you can easily find your way around Chromecast with Chromecast Assistant.
Chromecast Assistant is from the Appeggs and it is an unofficial guide for Chromecast.
Cast the text you want to read on your TV with "A Faster Chromecast"! AFR uses the "Rapid Serial Visual Presentation" method to allow you to read more words per minute than you can imagine.
It's very easy to use:
1- Install the "A Faster Reader" and the "A Faster Chromecast" Application
2- Open "A Faster Reader" on your mobile device
3- Go to "Devices" and choose "Chromecast"
4- Chose the Chromecast device you want AFR to connect with
5- Open, for example, your Chrome navigator and go to a web page you want to read.
6- Go to "Options", "Share", and choose "A Faster Reader".
7- Read the text on your TV at the speed of light!
This Application needs "A Faster Chromecast" and "A Faster Reader".
(Note: Free version of AFR allows you to read up to 100 words; if you want to read the full text, please get the Premium version of AFR)
@afastreader - https://twitter.com/afastreader
** This app requires a Chromecast dongle **
- You do NOT need to have a rooted device.
Easy to use:
1. Start the application.
2. Select your Chromecast device,
...and you are streaming.
You can use it as a surveillance camera
You'll find with this app an overview about all Chromecast compatible Apps in the Play Store.
- see which app is FREE, FREEMIUM or has a price (US$)
- sort apps by adding time, name, rating and price
- add apps to a favourite list
- see which app is already installed on your device
- be up-to-date with the news-feed
- see how many apps have every category
- see ratingbar for every app
Please contact me under firstname.lastname@example.org if you want a app or other content removed.
- Internet: to get the data from my server and from google
- write/read storage: cache the appicons
- Google Accounts and GService: to get the appdata from the google servers, you're able to decline them in the app
- Billing: to remove the ads in the app with in-app-puchases
This App doesn't have anything to do with the Play Store from Google. All listed apps, app-logos and other information are property of Google and/or the developer.
1. connect to your google chromecast
2. load your PDF file from your external storage
3. scroll the slides and use the timer to control your talk
- Our webpage: http://slidecast.drupalgardens.com/
• Cooperative doodling over bluetooth
• Cast your doodle on TV
• Game board generator for Sudoku, Loop-d-loop and Word search
• Multiple books support to keep your useless doodles organized
• Draw emojis on KitKat and later devices
• Write text using 200 fonts (powered by Google fonts)
• Auto save and infinite undo
• No ads (for now :D)
Note the app required external storage permission to store the images/notes
TED's official Android app presents bold, new thought leadership from education radicals, tech geniuses, medical mavericks, business gurus, music legends and other remarkable minds. Find thousands of inspiring TED Talks: videos to feed your curiosity, explore innovative concepts and expand your world -- updated regularly.
• View the entire TED Talks video library, with subtitles in over 90 languages.
• Play on your device or send to your home entertainment system via Chromecast or with Android TV.
• Discover in-depth playlists curated by topic.
• Let us build you a custom playlist -- tailored to your time frame.
• Bookmark talks to watch later.
• Download talks to watch when you are offline.
• Listen to an on-demand playlist of TED Talks audio.
• Sort talks by tag, date or popularity.
• Share favorites with your friends.
• Get notifications of new talks.
The aquariums are *not* static images, but are alive and moving.
• Cast high quality live backgrounds to your TV - you can pick from two lively aquariums.
• These are not streamed from the internet and so, you can keep the live backgrounds running for hours without wasting your network bandwidth.
• Once loaded, there are no buffering delays while watching the live backgrounds.
• The live background will keep showing even after you disconnect your phone or tablet (Tap the 'Exit app on TV' button to quit the application on your TV).
• No ads, no lags. Just fullscreen aquariums on the TV!
• The aquariums also have realistic background audio (Tap 'Menu' and then 'Toggle Audio' to mute/unmute).
So go ahead, make your TV an aquarium! :-)
** A Chromecast device is needed to use this application. Please install it *only* if you have a Chromecast device **
If you find any issues, please contact us before giving us a low rating - we would really appreciate it and do our best to fix them! Thanks!
After you connect to your Chromecast, each time you tap the screen, the current image will be sent to your TV. Connect more than one device to the Chromecast to see pictures from all devices at once. Not only can you see all images on the Chromecast, but you can see the most recent images from all other connected devices on your own device (this is off by default; turn it on in the settings).
CameraCast is ad-supported. Purchase the unlocker to get these additional features:
● No ads!
● Auto-shutter: automatically send a new image to the Chromecast every second, every five seconds, etc.
CameraCast can be used for all kinds of things:
● Use it as an image projector at home or in the classroom!
● Use auto-shutter mode to watch a certain area, like the nursery at nap time or the front door for a delivery!
The camera uses quite a bit of power, so if you are using auto-shutter mode, you will likely want to connect your device to a charger.
Please email me with any questions/comments/suggestions or to report a bug. email@example.com
Keywords: screen, projection, ChromeCast, camera, video, streaming, cast