Would you enjoy spending time on your boat and not have to worry more about your anchor?
The anchor watch monitors the position of your boat and sounds an alarm if your boat is out of the anchor radius.
Enjoy the time on board or get to sleep while the anchor watch pays attention to your position.
- Supervision of the boats current GPS position
- Adjustable length of anchor chain
- Adjustable monitoring sector
- Adjustable GPS update cycle
- GPS signal monitoring
- Battery monitor
(c) 2012, Torsten Schumacher & Oliver Klug (UI design)
It lets you stablish a safety zone around your anchor and activate an alarm that will alert you in case your ship leaves that zone at any given time (very common situation when anchor drifting occurs or the chain breaks). You will be able to see where the boat is located on the map at any moment, which is very useful if it is dark or visibility is reduced.
The safety zone can be set just indicating a radius.
In PRO version, you can also specify an aditional ??exclusion sector in that area to detect, for example, changes in wind direction that could put our boat at risk if, for example, the coast is positioned itself to leeward.
Sailsafe has been designed to maximize the safety after anchoring. Therefore, once the alarm is activated, not only the position of the ship is checked, but also the level of the battery in the mobile device or the state of the GPS signal. If any of these parameters fails, then the app will produce an audible alarm to inform about the specific problem. Thus, after setting the alarm you can relax and trust Sailsafe. It will be watching for you.
- Run in the background, which is safer and save battery power.
- Main screen shows useful information:
1. Current position (latitude, longitude and accuracy of the measure).
2. Current security radius.
3. Current drift.
- Graphically and easily set a security zone with optional exclusion sector. (The exclusion sector is only allowed in pro version).
- Wind forecast included (48h). You will be warned if the boat is going to be out of the security zone due to a wind change.
- The ship and the security zone are always shown over a map with optional satellite view.
- Access the main menu from the notification bar once the alarm is set (easy access).
- Once the alarm has been set, you can adjust the anchor position in case it is not correct. Just indicate the actual bearing (read it from the compass) and estimated distance between the ship and the anchor (surface distance).
- Option to ignore the current volume of the device and set it to the max when the alarm is triggered.
- Option to set a minimum battery level. When reached, the alarm is triggered.
- Option to call a phone number when the alarm is triggered.
- Remote commands (only pro):
1. An incoming call from a defined phone will reset the alarm.
2. Send a SMS with the word STATUS to the on board device and it will respond with another SMS containing useful information about the location of the ship.
- After one minute without GPS signal, the alarm is triggered. It is assumed that the device has no GPS signal.
- Option to set the measurement unit (feet or meters).
- Three modes of operation:
1. Normal. GPS readings every 10 seconds. Simple algorithm to discard odd positions. (Save battery when the device is not charging).
2. Fine. GPS readings every 2 seconds. Complex averaging algorithm based on accuracy and time of the last 10 GPS readings to discard odd positions making the whole system smooth and robust. More power consumption (Only pro version).
3. Continuous. GPS readings every 1 second. Same algorithm as in fine mode. Optimus for adverse weather conditions. More power consumption (Only pro version).
- When re-enabling alarm, if ship moved less than 150 meters, you can opt between keeping last anchor position (useful after a false alarm) or using the actual GPS reading.
- If alarm is not set, you could use the map window as a navigation assistant (e.g. when it is foggy). Keep in mind that the device does not act as a radar and can not detect other boats. Use it at your own risk.
- Satellite Map display of anchor and boat position.
- Raises an alarm even if the application is not running in the foreground.
- Display of a red/green icon for easy alarm recognision
Start the App before arrival at the anchorage and check for obstacles on the satellite map. Tap the blue marker the moment zou drop the anchor and select "Move Anchor" for set the position of your anchor. After enough chain went out and the anchor is set, tap the blue marker again and select "Set Alarm Distance" to set the alarm distace. Make any necessary corrections to position and distance before aktivationg the alarm Sound.
With over 2000 possible boat launch sites in Wisconsin, not sure which is closest to you?
Now you can locate boat launch sites on Wisconsin Lakes and Rivers that are within about 8 miles of your current GPS location wherever you are in Wisconsin.
The System’s continuous update feature will select from over 2000 launch sites to display those closest to your current GPS location. Updates are provided every minute when your location changes by more than 4 miles.
“Launch” will begin service in central Wisconsin. From there you can either zoom in to that location or, wait a minute for the system to update to show sites around your location.
Tested on Android Platforms 2.2 Level 8 and 3.2 Level 13. Due to changing field conditions not all locations may be accessible so watch for updates and also new versions of “Boat Launch Locator” being developed for other states.
Remember to always practice safe boating and have fun!
Consistent with Android Market practice, this App has an End Users License Agreement. To view this agreement before purchase or for other questions on this App email SunJohnLogistics@gmail.com or go to https://sites.google.com/site/sjlogisticstofun/home
The distance drifted and bearing to the set anchor point are shown.
There are two views, the default test view and a map view which will show the anchor point and the drift track which will be in green if the boat is withing the set scope and red if outside.
There are settings options to enable you to choose whether to use feet or metres and whether to allow the app to run in the background etc
In addition to the alarm you can elect to have an SMS message sent if the boat drifts outside of the set scope. Only one SMS will be sent. If you reset the anchor position then another SMS will be sent of the boat drifts outside of the new scope.
Simply set your drift limit and activate the alarm when the anchor is dropped.
Keep Anchored will monitor your drift, the GPS signal and your battery status, and sound the alarm if they exceed your limits. Monitoring runs in the background.
You can follow your position on the interactive map, and even change your settings while the alarm is active.
The 10 last positions will be shown as long as you stay within the limit, if you drift outside only your boats current position will be shown.
If you leave the boat while anchored you can set Keep Anchored up to send a text message to another phone if one of the alarms are triggered. Please note that your standard message charges will apply.
Should you have any suggestions or comments regarding the app please don't hesitate to contact us.
Please note that the GPS performance depends on your hardware and satelite reception. If you experience poor signal quality try to move the device to a location with better reception.
Using the GPS increases your battery consumption, and we suggest that you charge the phone while using the app for extended periods of time.
Of course, It is convenient also when enjoying the sailboat which does not do fishing, and the cruise of a small ship.
"Boat NAVI" is an application which assists your boat fishing with Google Map and GPS data. You can save your known fishing points, and boat tracking line, with GPS data and date time. And, "Boat NAVI" navigates you to the saved point at next time. Let's teach your friend the saved point which can be fished ,using "Boat NAVI".
This application was created by 'Kei Nakazawa (uncle Kei)'.
I am a boat fishing reporter of "TURI JYOHO" which is a Japanese fishing magazine.
1. It is the application which used Google MAP as the base.
2. Tracking, such as trolling, is recordable.
3. The point which was able to be fished can be registered.
Depth of water, sea bottom types, and a fish stock are also recordable.
4. Other marks can also be registered.
5. The display of a direction can be performed.
6. A concentric scale can be displayed.
7. The data registered into next time can be referred to.
1.You can set font size.
1. Improvement of imaging speed.
2. Display of boat fishing spot (only in Japan).
To edit fishing spot, wait next version. sorry.
3. Edit of Tracking Name
1. The form of the self-ship was used as the arrow type.
2. Improvement of display Speed.
3. A marker can be inputted into the cursor position.
4. The position of a marker can be edited.
This app was built mainly for fishermen, who can't or don't want have internet connection in open seas or lakes. It does not provide full navigation in terms of avoiding shallow waters, coasts, islands or any other obstacles. It was made for use in open seas, where orientation is not possible.
Easily share fishing locations between your fishing friends or other devices with import/export system (kmz files).
Pre-plan your fishing locations, waypoints, trollings paths in Google Earth software and import them in Fishing Points as kmz files.
- Save fishing locations
- Save trotlines
- Save trolling paths
- Find fishing locations with navigation system
- View fishing locations, trollings in Google Maps
- Trolling average speed indicator
- Import and export fishing hotspots, waypoints, trolling paths as kmz files (for Google Earth)
- View exported fishing locations, waypoints, trolling paths in Google Earth or other computer navigation software
- Automatic file export when fishing location is saved (for backup)
- Pre-plan fishing spots, trollings, waypoints in Google Earth or similar software
- Share fishing locations with your fishing friends
- Large speed window for recording trolling path (option menu)
- More than 20 fishing icons to choose from
- Nautical, imperial and metrical unit system
- Decimal and degrees coordinate format
- Distance tool in Google Maps: measure distances on map
For bugs, problems, any ideas, suggestions, translation help please contact developer.
The challenge when sailing to windward is to know how high to point into the wind.
When pointing higher, the boat goes slower, but there is less distance to travel. On the other side, when pointing lower (from the wind), the boat goes faster, but the distance is longer. The trick is to find the optimum angle, that balances speed with distance. And that is what NaWi does for you.
Once the optimal route is calculated it is displayed on the map. With simple dragging of tacking point you can adjust the route (e.g. to avoid collision with dangerous navigation points or visit interesting places). Once you are ok with route, NaWi will navigate you to follow your optimal route.
Navigation screen is designed to provide all essential information in readable form even in hard sailing conditions. The rotating compass over the map shows the optimal course, speed, course value, time to destination and time to tack are also displayed. Everything in one place, but easily visible.
Your optimal route is projected on the Open Sea Maps. These can be downloaded to your device in time when you have Wi-Fi connectivity and then used offline during the sailing.
There are no additional purchases in NaWi and you have full functionality available after download.
NaWi was made by sailors for sailors. We are sailing enthusiasts and we made NaWi first for us to improve our sailing technique. After realizing how beneficially it is we decided to offer it commercially. We believe it will help you sailing faster and plan your trips more precisely.
AVAILABLE MAPS: Territorial and contiguous waters of Ireland, United Kingdom, Germany (Wadden Sea), Netherlands, France (Atlantic ocean, Mediterrian Sea), Spain (Atlantic ocean, Mediterrian Sea), Portugal, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia, Montenegro, Albania, Greece, Turkey, Sweden, Finland, Russia, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Denmark.
- FREE Offline maps available; no need to have internet connection during sailing
- Optimal route calculation based on the wind direction
- Working for all wind directions (Close hauled, Beam reach, Running)
- Apparent or True wind speed and direction entry possible
- Use compass heading of the device or enter wind direction directly from external device
- Support for selecting alternative route (port/starboard tack) or adjusting the tack/jibe point to avoid obstructions
- Calculation optimized for different type of boats
- Fast and easy usage in the sailboat environment
- Navigation screen optimized for rough conditions on the sea
- Possibility of loading different map than actual location of device; could be used for trip planning in different country
- Battery saving mode for longer mobile device operating capabilities
- No need for additional in-app purchases, full functionality available
To use the SonarPhone App in anything other than “Demo Mode” you will need to connect to an existing SonarPhone Sonar WiFi Transmitter or purchase one of the three options yourself. The T-POD (SP100) is a ultra portable WiFi transmitter systems that has a self contained battery and can be pulled behind your boat, cast or thrown from shore. The T-BOX (SP200) is a more permanently mounted system that is mounted in a boat with access to a 12 volt power supply (not included). Or the T-BOX (SP300) which is the T-BOX mounted on its own 12 volt battery pack to make it more portable.
SonarPhone delivers a multi-color color display plus it offers a robust menu of features you will be able to “Test Drive” by downloading this SonarPhone App and play the system in the “DEMO” setting.
The SonarPhone App includes 17 language options: English, Spanish, German, Polish, Korean, Japanese, Chinese, Portuguese, Dutch, Finnish, Russian, Italian, Czech, Danish, French, Swedish and Greek.
For a limited time, all SonarPhone Sonar/Transmitter systems come with a bonus gift! A SmartPhone neoprene armband so you will have easy and safe access to your phone display at all times.
Depth Sounder Features
> Compatibility: Android 2.0 and up
> Automatic Ranging
> Transmit Range: 90 yards
> Water Temperature, Depth Indicator
> Audible Alarms for Fish/ Shallow/Low Battery
> Fish Icon
> Zoom Bottom Track
> Noise Rejection
> Surface Clarity
> Battery Indicator
> Screen controls: Touch screen, split screen display with touch screen zoom control.
Specifications - SP100 Wi-Fi Transducer Pod
> Usage: Impact resistant chassis. Cast it or troll it.
> Transducer: Water activated transmitter
> Max depth range: 120 feet
> Sonar frequency: 125 kHz
> Single Beam: 30º
> Power source: 3.7V rechargeable battery.
> Runs for 4 continuous hours per charge.
> USB port charging system.
> Power output: 400 watts peak-to-peak
> Transmit speed: 100 Mbps
> Screen controls: Touch screen controls
> One year warranty
Specifications - SP200 & SP300 Wi-Fi Boat Sonar
> Permanent boat installation: (#SP200 only)
> Portable boat installation w/suction cup transducer bracket: ( #SP300 only)
> Transducer: High-speed skimmer-style transducer with keel offset and 6 meters of cable.
> Max depth range: 240 Feet
> Sonar frequency: 200/83 kHz
> Dual Beam: 20º/40º
> Power source: 12V DC power
> Power output: 800 Watts Peak-to-Peak
> Transmit speed: 100 Mbps
> One year warranty
> Included 12V, 4.5 amp-hour battery and charger. (#SP300 only)
> Carry case with 12 volt battery and charger: (#SP300 only)
A simple speedometer for your boat, car / bike taking full advantage of your Android phone's GPS functionality. Giving you the ability to record your locations while on water or land.
Thanks for those who have downloaded my app, please a comment good or bad, if bad please give a full description.
***THIS IS NOT A FISHING GAME***
Get the latest fishing reports, tides charts, hotspots, weather reports (including marine forecast and buoy data), current moon phase, and more from our Fishing application for the Android.
> Latest Fishing Reports
> Latest Local Fishing Reports within 100 miles of your current location
> Over 300,000+ Fishing Hotspots with GPS coordinates
> Daily Fishing Predictions
> Top Anglers (earn points by voting, rating, commenting, and posting your catches)
> Species of fish identification
> Tide Charts for United States, Australia, Canada, Carribean, New Zealand,South America, and United Kingdom
> Latest Local Weather Reports
> Latest Marine Forecast
> Latest Sea Surface Temperatures (SST Charts)
> Latest Buoy Data
> Current Moon Phase
> Fishing Tips
> Fishing Events and Tournaments
> Directory of Charters and Guides, Marinas, Bait and Tackle stores.
> Maps integration for boat ramps, marinas, gas, fishing tackle and bait shops, motels, and food.
> Links to all 50 US States fishing license.
> Links to fishing sites.
> Search the database
FishBoatPA is the official app from the Pennsylvania Fish and Boat Commission. Whether you want to go fishing, explore waterways by boat, buy a fishing license, or simply enjoy the beauty of Pennsylvania’s aquatic resources, the FishBoatPA app provides the information and services you need.
This free application contains a variety of useful tools and information including:
- Access to fishing and boating regulations
- Near Me mapping feature for locating boating access points, stocked trout streams and lakes, and where to purchase fishing licenses
- Trout stocking information
- Fish identification tool
- Trophy Case for logging and sharing your catches with friends
The Pennsylvania Fish and Boat Commission (PFBC) has provided this Application and the information contained herein for your informational and educational purposes only. The PFBC makes no guarantees, representations or warranties regarding the accuracy, reliability, timeliness or availability of the information provided by this Application, including any GPS data. Availability of the information depends upon a number of factors, including without limitation: availability and access to the Internet; communication networks; GPS and location services; and the type, nature and functionality of your hardware and/or software. The PFBC specifically disclaims any and all liability, including but not limited to, consequential and incidental damages that may arise in any way from your use of or reliance on this Application or any related data.
The information contained in and provided by this Application should not be used as your sole resource for fishing and boating regulations, stocking information, or geospatial location data. This Application is not a replacement for information and public notices published on the PFBC’s website at www.fishandboat.com.
By continuing to use this Application you agree to the terms and conditions above.
Deeper – smart fishfinder is a first of its kind portable wireless fish finder especially designed for amateur and professional fishermen alike, to find out location of fish, depth, water temperature, bottom contour and much more, when you are fishing.
It is the first Smart Fishfinder in the world that works in conjunction with your Android device. It can be used in ocean, river or lake; salt or fresh waters; summer or winter. Using amazing and innovative technology, Deeper Smart Fishfinder is the ideal tool to improve your fishing experience.
Smart Fish Finder application provides you with a detailed fish activity level calendar based on solunar forcast data, integrated camera function, up-to-date weather reports, customized fishing log, integrated map function and is fully integrated within social media networks so you can share your fishing stories and pictures quickly and easily at the touch of a button.
* Fishing activity calendar:
* By Month / Week / Day / Hour.
* Fishing weather forecast (Global):
* Temperature / High / Low;
* Wind Speed;
* Sun set / Sun rise;
* Moon set / Moon rise.
* Fishing log:
* Data time.
* GPS coordinates;
* Weather info.
* Fishing map:
* Fishing place;
* Info sharing on social networks:
* Google Plus.
* App settings:
* Units: Metric / Imperial / Fathoms;
* Frequency: 290 kHz / 90 khz;
* Depth Alarms: On / Off;
* Fish Alarm: On / Off;
* Fish Depth: On / Off;
* Data History: 5min / 10min / 15 min;
* Brightness: 10 – 100 %;
* Backup: Import from Google Drive / Export to Google Drive.
This app is the perfect planning tool for outdoor activities. Now there’s no need for any excuses. Know when to fish, know where to fish, find out where the fish are hiding, catch them, photograph them, and tell the world about it.
You must download the application in order to use the gadget, but all other features of the app can be used even without the Deeper and for free.
Start fishing the smart way!
+ Record fishing trips. Keep a daily report of your catches.
+ Mark GPS waypoints: docks, fishing hotspots, underwater features
+ Track your boat drifts, trolling paths, and routes from one location to another.
+ Share fish photos with friends.
+ View topo, aerial, and street maps.
+ See basic weather reports
+ Check out sun and moon phases
+ Track mileage, compass directions, and other important stats.
GPS Fish uses the GPS built into Android phone and works in remote places without the need of data or cellular signals.
Upgrade to GPS Fish Pro app to save offline map bundles on your phone for viewing maps off-the-grid.
Great deal: Get full-access to offline maps, exclusive map layers, and powerful tools in all our fishing and hunting apps (Trimble GPS Fish, Trimble GPS Hunt, and Trimble GPS Maps). Get powerful trip planning tools at GPSHuntFish.com too.
As an Elite member, you get:
View underwater charts for over 6,900 lakes in the U.S. See depth contours down to 10-foot intervals. Coverage includes popular bass, walleye, northern pike, and trout fisheries. Please check our lake coverage at: http://cabelas.trimbleoutdoors.com/Products/ReconElite/LakeCoverage.aspx
View real-time Weather Maps (Doppler, wind, cloud cover, air temperature, ocean temperature)
View public land boundaries to find access points to lakes, creeks, and rivers. Good for shoreline anglers and fly-fisherman.
Mega Offline Map
Access more than 2,500 bundles. Download topographic maps on your phone by state and county.
Get full-access to all the features in all our hunting and fishing apps: Trimble GPS Fish, Trimble GPS Hunt, and Trimble GPS Maps.
See whether dirt roads are open or closed in 134 national forest and BLM lands.
Plan trips online with our Trip Planner. Mark waypoints, draw tracks, import GPS and GPX files from other map programs and GPS devices.
Print high-quality maps on your home printer. Plus, Elite members get 20% off all custom printed map orders at MyTopo.com.
Price: Get all these features for $29.99/year.
Trimble GPS Fish is part of a suite apps powered by Trimble, a worldwide leader in GPS and location technology. Check out our other hunting and fishing apps: Trimble GPS Hunt and Trimble GPS Maps.
Notes: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. GPS Fish is designed and optimized for Android phones, not tablets.
Feedback: Tell us what you think of GPS Fish and learn more at GPSHuntFish.com.
SatFinder Android takes what was once a rather complex technical job requiring a knowledge of ZIP codes, city and state names, or geograhic positions, plus a hand bearing compass and an inclinometer, and collapses it into an easy-to-use Android application that locates itself, finds your satellite, and then tells you where it is by pointing to it.
The SatFinder Android Home Page is located at http://arachnoid.com/android/SatFinderAndroid
SSHelper works just fine with a normal, unrooted Android device — i.e. your device. It also offers special features on rooted devices.
SSHelper works as an application and as a service. As a service it runs in the background, providing secure communications protocols without requiring user attention.
SSHelper supports interactive Secure Shell (hereafter SSH) sessions and various kinds of transfers including scp, sftp, and rsync, on all common platforms:
On Windows, SSHelper works with WinSCP, PuTTY and similar programs.
On Linux, apart from normal SSH shell session activities, SSHelper can be used directly with file browsers for seamless filesystem browsing and transfers by specifying the "sftp:" protocol.
On the Mac, SSHelper works with Cyberduck and similar programs.
NOTE: For SSHelper versions 7.1 and newer, fully interactive shell sessions have been restored.
SSHelper announces itself on your network by way of Zeroconf/Bonjour, an efficient way to configure a local network.
SSHelper includes a log monitor Web server showing an activity log on local network browsers.
SSHelper also includes a clipboard Web server that permits read/write access to the Android clipboard from local network browsers.
SSHelper is free, open-source and there are no ads. It's licensed under the GPL and the source is freely available.
The SSHelper Home Page is located at http://arachnoid.com/android/SSHelper -- visit for more information and configuration tips.
Best of all, TankCalcAndroid is available at the same reasonable price as the original — it's free. There are no gimmicks or strings attached, and unlike so many Android applications, there are no ads.
For those in government and safety-critical positions, TankCalcAndroid's source code is available for inspection and validation, and its mathematical methods are fully described at the TankCalc home page.
The TankCalcAndroid Home Page is located at http://arachnoid.com/android/TankCalcAndroid
CarpeTempus will accept any number of alarms (particular time of day, and day of week, month, year, etc.) or timers (durations in seconds. minutes. hours, etc.).
When it's time for CarpeTempus to alert you, it will speak the message you choose, or play an alarm ringtone, or play a piece of music you choose.
The CarpeTempus alarm scheduler is very sophisticated — you can choose a time of day, one or more days of the week, one or more days of the month, or a particular day of the year — or any combination of these.
CarpeTempus timers are much like alarms, except they're meant for time durations, not times of day. You can set time durations from one second to 100 hours. When the time arrives, all the features of the alarm scheduler are available — spoken messages, ringtones or user-selected music.
Once you have programmed some alarms and timers, you can put your Android device in standby mode. Then, when it's time for an alarm, the CarpeTempus service daemon will wake up, turn on the display, and alert you.
It's not necessary to type reminder messages. To program a CarpeTempus message, you can speak the message instead of typing it.
CarpeTempus is free and open-source, and is licensed under the GPL.
One more thing — CarpeTempus has no ads, no tricks and no strings attached. CarpeTempus is exactly what it appears to be — a nice, free application.
The CarpeTempus Home Page is located at http://arachnoid.com/android/CarpeTempus