Amoled Lines is hand crafter material inspired icon pack , beautiful shiny lines and cool looking . it looks great with dark wallpapers.
🔸 This is not standalone app! You need a compatible launcher (read bellow) to use this app! If your launcher is not mentioned in this description don't even think to purchase! Or simply install compatible launcher eg. Nova, Apex to apply SIMPAX*
Compatible stock launchers: LG Home (Marshmallow and earlier), Sony Xperia, Asus Zen UI, more compatible launchers please read below.
Not supported stock launchers: Samsung Touchwiz, LG Home Nougat, HTC, Google Now, and most of Chinese/Mediatek
1. 1400+ 256x256 high definition vector icons , and keeps growing day by day
2. Support 29++ launchers
3. Full manually hand crafted vector graphic processing icons
4. See & Search all icons
5. Easy and Smart Icon Request
6. Image picker, attach as an image to email, hangouts
7. Support main dynamic calendar
8. Help section, contains FAQs with search function
9. Report bugs
Support 29 or more popular Launchers:
Direct Apply: L, Lucid, GO, Next, Apex, Action Pro, Nova, ADW, Holo, Holo HD, Aviate, Smart (read issue for this launcher below), Mini, KK, Solo, Epic, Inspire, Nine, Atom, Nemus, S, LG Home (read issue for this launcher below), CM Theme Engine
Apply via launcher/theme setting: Xperia Home, EverythingMe, Arrow Launcher, Themer, Hola, Launchy Widget, Trebuchet, Unicon, and may be more that have icon pack support
1. GO Launcher doesn't support Icon Masking, so go to preferences > Icons > TICK OFF "show icon base".
2. Next Launcher supports icon upon but only system apps but manual apply will change the rest
3. TSF Shell support may remain unstable. If you're not sure please DO NOT PURCHASE!
3. Downloaded wallpaper. Find them on /Pictures/Simpax/wallpaper/HERE
4. LG Home may working unstable for some device. If you're not sure DON'T PURCHASE! No refund for this reason!
5. Smart Launcher, apply the icons via Simpax dashboard, DO NOT APPLY VIA LAUNCHER PREFERENCE!
6.Internet connection permission required for cloud wallpapers.
Dashboard is using CandyBar, it is available as open source and free to use https://github.com/danimahardhika/candybar-library/ thanks to Dani Mahardika for this. Find him here http://goo.gl/lyOzTJ