A quick search of words while you type
* A 'fuzzy filter' for when you are not sure of the correct spelling of a word
* A 'keyword' search for finding key words within phrasal verbs
The dictionary app includes a number of features which help you to expand your vocabulary
offline modes supported, the offline mode allows you to download the whole dictionary and work independently from data connections .
Medicine Dictionary is a database of concise emergency medicine notes to assist physicians with their daily practice.It deals with health in all its aspects; health, balance, spiritual well-being, social welfare, environmental considerations, dietary and lifestyle habits, daily living trends, and seasonal variations in lifestyle.
The main motive to provide this app to give only information if you want to apply on a subject first concert to the doctor.
Benefits of Remedies
- Made up from herbs, spices, fruits, and vegetables
- Simple to prepare, pure and no side effects on body
- Can cure 100's of ailments, like Acne, Hair loss, Backache
- Effective to boost your child's immunity
- Help to recover fast in seniors
- Inexpensive and joy of self cure
"Let your food be your medicine, and your medicine be your food."
List of ailments in app:
• Bad Breath (Halitosis)
• Chicken Pox
• Cold Sores
• Common Cold
• High Blood Pressure
• Intestinal worm
• Kidney Stones
• Low BP
• Morning Sickness
• Mouth Ulcer
• Nose Bleed
• Piles (Hemorrhoids)
• Ring Worm
• Sore Throat
• Weak memory
This information is not a substitute for professional medical or health advice, examination, diagnosis, or treatment. This app disclaims any liability for the decisions you make based on this information.App developer will not be responsible for anything.
keywords: healthcare, instant remedies, health and fitness, first-aid, homeremediesforyou, doctor, granny, herbal, remedy, diseases, medicines, Ayurveda, etc
FREE & Offline diseases dictionary hand book for emergency lookup disease names to assist physicians with their daily practice. Medical Disease Dictionary is a leading medical word dictionary used by health care professionals today. Excellent disease, symptom and treatment glossary coverage on general health, internal medicine & biomedical sciences. Helpful medical wikipedia for nurses exam study, this mobile application for medical nursing helps to find disease by symptoms, expert presribe / administer drugs and informed about the adverse problems, clinical diagnosis, medical lab investigations, nursing central facts, patient care, examination and prognosis. This handbook dictionary is a free diseases and treatment book / symptoms checker for normal medication knowledge and lookup reference during diseases and illness.
Diseases dictionary FREE - Medical App Features:
- Works Offline without internet.
- A FREE medical dictionary, annotator, thesaurus & a disease reference manual.
- Pocket Study Guide. Medical diseases dictionary free download is like a FREE Doctor at home for common diseases and treatment codes.
- The best ebook choice for useful medical dictionary for quiz and medical games.
- Xpress updates. Frequently published updates on latest up-to-date drug and test info & new medical acronyms and abbreviations.
- Medical learning app. For self diagnosis, drug dosage and treatment for medical learners and doctor students while study during various courses/ examination, PG preparation.
This Medical dictionary offline app is a flash card for quick learning of medical terminology & free medical terms. Find the clinical diagnosis information needed quickly and easily for patient care report, sheet or technician record. With diseases and prescription drug info medicine illustrations, this app provides free medical encyclopedia handbook dictionary definitions for a wide range of terms used in the medical biology health sciences on anatomy, physiology, drugs, tests, procedures and medical board review. Learn the virus, diseases and symptoms of even psychiatric disorders. Download this disease and drugs dictionary today for cure for sure.
Who Can Use this FREE Book:
For healthcare, pharmaceuticals, physicians, hospital nurses, medical students, nursing professionals, pharmacy, physician assistants and for students who work in clinical practice & dispensary.
Download this free medical book app, a diseases finder with symptoms for mobile. It deals with health in all aspects; health, balance, spiritual well-being, daily living trends and seasonal variations in lifestyle. The app goes beyond the medical definitions and provides info on nutrition and therapy, medical abbreviations, symbols and units of measurement, immunization schedules and free nursing dictionary, for better patient care. Free Medical Dictionary app with all the medical glossaries, meaning of illness, definitions, references and medical guideline for reading and research.
This app cannot and should not replace a pharmacist or a doctor consultation. App content is only for pocket reference & educational purposes. Consult a doctor before actual usage of any of the information in this app.
Download a complete solution to know about medicine like there actual meaning there side effect and also to know about the drugs. it gives free information about top tablets you can learn them in roaming here and there, by travelling, in clinic.
we provide the facility of advance search in our doctor dictionary. which helped you all to seach your need. it come with the name called doctors dictionary helping you all to know true meaning of drugs and medicine.Very friendly and beautiful interface. The best choice for pocket dictionary.it is helpful for all medicals student which want the meaning of particular drugs or medicine.
tags: Pocket doctor Dictionary, drug dictionary, dictionary, drugs information, doctor guide, medicine info, medicine help, medicine dictionary, medicine, medicines book, med pocketbook
QuickRx provides practical information in very efficient way. During preparation of application effort has been taken to provide authentic information in easy way. This is very powerful app contains everything you need to provide better care to your patients including information on dosing and administration, adverse reactions, important interactions and patient teaching. It can be carried anywhere without any fear of loss of internet connection.
• Offline data base information of drugs
• Prescription & safety information
•31000+ brand names with indian MRP
Enhanced Version of Quick Rx with bug fixes and added Drugs!
Test your by taking medicine quiz test with this application.
know about women health and also learn there problem
Also know about men heath with app
This all things are covered with this app. so enjoy all medical student all doctor all people who want to know about all at home.
Best interface is provided with easy to use.
tags: medicine, medicine dictionary, medicine book, medicine hand book, medical care, drugs terms, medicine guide, doctor advice, medical help, hospital guide, medicine center
Prognosis : Emergency Medicine contains 15 completely new cases which will challenge your diagnostic and management skills to the maximum.
Experienced MDs should expect an exciting challenge.
Residents and Medical Students can expect to gain excellent risk-free exposure to real-life clinical scenarios.
The 72 existing 'Emergency Medicine' cases released in "Prognosis : Your Diagnosis" are also included, bringing all emergencies under a single roof!
Each case can be completed in a few minutes, making it an ideal tool for keeping up to date, or even for quick revision before recertification or examinations.
The emergency medicine scenarios covered include:
1. Acetaminophen Poisoning
2. Acute Appendicitis
3. Acute Compartment Syndrome
4. Acute Encephalitis
5. Acute Epiglottitis
6. Acute Glomerulonephritis
7. Acute Head Trauma
8. Acute Hematogenous Osteomyelitis
9. Acute Myocardial Infarction (LBBB)
10. Acute Myocarditis
11. Acute Ovarian Torsion
12. Acute Pericarditis
13. Adrenal Crisis
14. Aortic Dissection
15. Asthma Exacerbation
16. Atrial Fibrillation
17. Bacterial Meningitis
18. Basilar-type Migraine
19. Bell’s Palsy
20. Benign Positional Paroxysmal Vertigo
21. Biliary Ascariasis
22. Boerhaave Syndrome
24. Brugada Syndrome
26. Cardiac Tamponade
27. Cerebral Venous Thrombosis
28. Cervical Epidural Hematoma
29. Chronic Subdural Hematoma
30. Deep Venous Thrombosis
31. Diabetic Ketoacidosis
32. Dieulafoy’s Lesion
33. Digoxin Toxicity
34. Ectopic Pregnancy
35. Emphysematous Cholecystitis
36. Exercise Associated Hyponatremia
37. Fitz-hugh-curtis Syndrome
38. Guillain–barré Syndrome
39. Heat Stroke
40. Heterotopic Pregnancy
41. Hyperosmolar Hyperglycemic State
42. Hypertensive Emergency
43. Hypertrophic Obstructive Cardiomyopathy
44. Hypertrophic Pyloric Stenosis
45. Ica Dissection
46. Infectious Mononucleosis
48. Isolated Gall Bladder Injury
49. Kawasaki Disease
50. Lactic Acidosis, Metformin
51. Lateral Medullary Syndrome
52. Lemierre's Syndrome
53. Meckel's Diverticulum
54. Mesenteric Ischemia, Arterial
55. Multiple Sclerosis
56. Myasthenia Gravis
57. Myxedema Coma
58. Omental Infarction
59. Peptic Ulcer Disease
60. Peripartum Cardiomyopathy
61. Pneumocystis Jiroveci Pneumonia
63. Primary Hyperparathyroidism
64. Prinzmetal's Angina
65. Pulmonary Embolism
66. Red Degeneration
67. Renal Artery Aneurysm
68. Retropharyngeal Abscess
69. Reye Syndrome
70. Right Ventricular Myocardial Infarction
71. Rupture of a Popliteal Cyst
72. Salicylate Toxicity
73. Sigmoid Volvulus
74. Spinal Epidural Abscess
75. Stevens-Johnson Syndrome
77. Subarachnoid Hemorrhage
78. Superior Mesenteric Artery Syndrome
79. Superior Vena Cava Syndrome
80. Takotsubo Cardiomyopathy
81. Temporal Arteritis
82. Tension Pneumothorax
83. Thyrotoxic Periodic Paralysis
84. Tick Paralysis
85. Tumor Lysis Syndrome
87. Wolff-Parkinson-White Syndrome
* To-the-point information on the diagnosis and treatment of more than 500 of the most common diseases seen in clinical practice
* Convenient one-disease-per page presentation
* Bulleted data for each disease covering Essentials of Diagnosis, Differential Diagnosis, Treatment, Pearl, and Reference
* Encompasses both ambulatory and inpatient medicine
* Includes internal medicine, plus specialties such as obstetrics/gynecology, surgery, and pediatrics
* Updated clinical manifestations, diagnostic tests, and treatment considerations throughout
A search tool
Featuring various search options to help you find the words you need more easily, including:
* A quick search of words while you type
* A 'fuzzy filter' for when you are not sure of the correct spelling of a word
* A 'keyword' search for finding key words within phrasal verbs
* A wild card search facility which can replace a letter or a group of letters
A learning tool
The dictionary app includes a number of features which help you to expand your vocabulary further:
* A 'Favourites' feature allows you to create your own categories and lists of words
* Your last visited words are all saved in your 'History', so that you can quickly look back at recently checked words
* Discover a new word every day with the 'Daily' feature
* Ability to have dictionary Word of the Day as a widget on the device home screen
* See words in context with example sentences
* Online and offline modes supported, the offline mode allows you to download the whole dictionary and work independently from data connections
== PLEASE NOTE: Application requires a current paid subscription to the online Harrison’s Manual of Medicine service. ==
Derived from the best-selling internal medicine reference in the world, Harrison’s Principles of Internal Medicine, this popular reference delivers fast, to-the-point guidance on the clinical problems seen in everyday practice.
Harrison’s Manual of Medicine focuses on diagnosis and therapy with an emphasis on patient care. It offers high-yield coverage of etiology, signs and symptoms, physical examination, laboratory findings, and practice guidelines. The updated 18th Edition has been closely reviewed and contains substantial updates and revisions to existing chapters along with the addition of appropriate new chapters.
Harrison’s Manual of Medicine for Mobile + Web features:
•New 18th edition with 200+ new and revised chapters
•Full-color graphics, tables, and charts
•Detailed diagnostic guidelines
•Up-to-date treatment recommendations
•Improved index for easier navigation on your device
•Universal Index Search to find topics quickly across all indexes
•‘Favorites’ for bookmarking important entries
•Optimized iPhone 5 and iPad interfaces
Editors: Dan L. Longo, MD; Anthony S. Fauci, MD; Dennis L. Kasper, MD; Stephen L. Hauser, MD; J. Larry Jameson, MD, PhD; Joseph Loscalzo, MD, PhD
Publisher: McGraw Hill
Powered by: Unbound Medicine
How It Works:
Current Harrison’s Manual of Medicine for Mobile + Web subscribers:
•Install the application to your device.
•Open the application and enter your Harrison’s Manual of Medicine for Mobile + Web username and password, then tap “Login.”
•The latest Harrison’s Manual of Medicine content will be downloaded to your devices over your wireless connection.
If you are a new user and interested in learning more about Harrison’s Manual of Medicine, please visit the Unbound Medicine website.
we provide the best interface to easy read and revise it daily bases.
Important medicine information
Use of Medicine
Attention : Keep in mind
Effect of Medicine
Easy interface to learn.
Offline open it and read means no internet connection need
Fast mode with FMS algorithm.
This app contain information for knowledge if you need to apply then please contact to near by doctor. All information presented by the application is for educational purpose solely.
***** This preview version provides you the following: 11 animations, 400+ 3D models of bones, ligaments, and teeth, as well as all the functionality from the pay version.
***** Love what you get in the preview? Use the in-app purchases to get the rest of the app and access the most content of all true 3D anatomy apps. Over 3,800 anatomical structures (1) New microanatomy of senses (2) Anatomy of male and female urinary and reproductive structures (3) Optional animations that present physiology and function.
***** New UI and new features: (1) Share views with other users of Atlas for Android. (2) Create notecards to use in presentations or for studying (3) Access views for all twelve systems from one home screen. Quickly add entire systems to any view.
***** A true, totally 3D reference and learning atlas:
- Rotate any of the available models. Zoom in or out.
- Read definitions and hear pronunciations.
- Use preset views to quickly view a region or structure. Create and save your own views.
- Create notecards to use in presentations or for studying
- Save and share 3D views with other users of Atlas for Android.
- Save and share screenshots and notecards.
- Test your knowledge with quizzes.
- Watch stunning 3D animations.
Here is what is in the preview version:
The Skeleton Preview of Human Anatomy Atlas includes 11 animations, 400+ 3D models of bones, ligaments, and teeth, as well as all the functionality from the pay version of Human Anatomy Atlas:
***** Love what you get in the Skeleton Preview? Use the in-app purchase option to get all other body system models or more animations.
The All Body Systems in-app purchase gives you access to all the 3D models in Human Anatomy Atlas, the only 3D app that include male and female anatomical models with over 3,800 structures across all body systems:
- Circulatory (arteries, veins, heart)
- Microanatomy of senses (eye, ear, tongue taste buds, skin receptors)
***** The In-app purchase option for animations provides 5 packs of animations for purchase. Use these to extend your Human Anatomy Atlas to include physiology and function.
- Medgadget calls the graphics, “nothing short of breath-taking." (medgadget.com)
- AMI Award of Excellence
- Ranked #1 by iMedicalApps! "Rarely does an app come along and knock my socks off. . . Ideal for students and teachers of anatomy, as well as for patient education." (imedicalapps.com)
***** Human Anatomy Atlas provides a powerful visual reference tool for healthcare professionals and a lab-like study aid for students.
About Visible Body
Visible Body® is a content and software development firm that produces award-winning anatomy and physiology learning products. Since 1996, we have partnered with the world's top pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device, and educational publishing companies. The highly detailed, anatomically accurate, 3D models we create are developed by an extensively trained team with decades of experience in medical illustration and biomedical visualization. All anatomical content is reviewed for accuracy by our panel of experts, including physicians and anatomists.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Let us know what you like about Human Anatomy Atlas, tell us if the app isn't performing as expected, or share ideas for making the app better.
★ 1 GHz processor or higher
★ 512 MB RAM or higher
★ 480 x 800 pixel display or larger
WikEM is a database of concise emergency medicine notes to assist physicians with their daily practice. Via wiki notes on http://www.wikem.org, WikEM features a continually available updated set of notes and checklists that allow for rapid reference of key information. WikEM is intended for clinicians only and not directly for patients.
If there are some issues with downloading from the app market, you can alternatively find a link to the apk at wikem.org
More than 1 million pregnant women and their partners already use this App. Recommended by healthcare providers and paediatricians.
This pregnancy application is created by Health & Parenting Ltd. together with leading healthcare professionals. Highly trusted information to help you and your baby have a safe and healthy pregnancy.
This application gives expecting parents a comprehensive guide during their whole pregnancy, it’s designed to make the journey of this exciting time even more special.
★ Daily info on your pregnancy (1st trimester)
★ HD belly and foetal pictures
★ Due date calculator
★ Star signs
★ Health / Diet / Exercise / Medical
★ Weight tracker
★ Baby shopping list
★ Baby names list
★ Doctor’s notes
The team of Health & Parenting Ltd. wish you a healthy, full-term pregnancy and a safe delivery.
DrugIndex delivers frequently updated, comprehensive, practical information on over 30,000+ brand name and 2000+ generic drugs. This powerful app contains everything you need to provide better care to your patients including information on dosing and administration, safety, interactions and patient teaching.
It provides all the information required to protect themselves and their patients when administering drugs. This application delivers evidence base need to safely administer these drugs along with important patient monitoring instructions specific to each drug.
• Prescription & safety information of 2,000+ drugs and 30000 brands
• Drug / Brand Search Features
• Bookmark useful drugs / brand drugs to a personalized ‘saved’ list for easy access
• Special features of drugs, detailed information, safety details, available brands for each drugs etc.
MEDICAL NEWS CHANNELS- RSS FEEDS
• Default category based news channels (RSS feeds)
• Add or remove new changes
• Ability to save and email articles, share articles on Facebook and read offline without internet connection
SUPPORTED DEVICE AND OS INFORMATION
• Supported OS: 4.0 , 4.0.3, 4.0.4 , 4.1
NOTE: Users with 'rooted' devices and ad-blocker software installed may experience connectivity errors while using drugindex.
• My Drug List – Add your medications to instantly assemble relevant medical information in a simple, easy to read personalized format. Access in-depth consumer information, FDA alerts, drug interactions, plus food, allergy and medical condition interactions. An invaluable tool for medication management and adherence.
• Complete Drugs A to Z listings – Fast search, accurate suggestion engine and the most comprehensive database of drug information available online.
• Pill Identifier – Identify any meds simply by entering an imprint, shape or color. Database updated daily.
• Interactions Checker – Provides a list of interactions that may occur when different drugs are taken at the same time. Also checks food interactions automatically.
• Q & A – Ask a specific question about your medication. Search on thousands of questions and answers.
• Health Professionals – Quick access to all the tools you know and trust.
• Many more helpful tools. Try the Symptom Checker. Lookup specialised databases for side effects and dosage information. Not quite sure how to spell a drug name? Use the phonetic search.
Important Notice: You must not rely on this application alone to remember to take your prescriptions or to replace medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always consult with your healthcare professional.
Drugs.com is the leading online drug information resource with over nine million unique visitors per month (ComScore, January 2013). Providing free, independent, peer-reviewed, and up-to-date information at both consumer and professional levels, Drugs.com empowers patients and caregivers to take charge of their health and be more informed than ever before.
If you have any feature requests, suggestions or you simply need help, please visit http://www.drugs.com/apps/support/ and our responsive support team will prioritize your request.
Follow us on Twitter @drugscom for tips and updates.