QuickRx provides practical information in very efficient way. During preparation of application effort has been taken to provide authentic information in easy way. This is very powerful app contains everything you need to provide better care to your patients including information on dosing and administration, adverse reactions, important interactions and patient teaching. It can be carried anywhere without any fear of loss of internet connection.
• Offline data base information of drugs
• Prescription & safety information
•31000+ brand names with indian MRP
Enhanced Version of Quick Rx with bug fixes and added Drugs!
A quick search of words while you type
* A 'fuzzy filter' for when you are not sure of the correct spelling of a word
* A 'keyword' search for finding key words within phrasal verbs
The dictionary app includes a number of features which help you to expand your vocabulary
offline modes supported, the offline mode allows you to download the whole dictionary and work independently from data connections .
Medicine Dictionary is a database of concise emergency medicine notes to assist physicians with their daily practice.It deals with health in all its aspects; health, balance, spiritual well-being, social welfare, environmental considerations, dietary and lifestyle habits, daily living trends, and seasonal variations in lifestyle.
The main motive to provide this app to give only information if you want to apply on a subject first concert to the doctor.
# This is a free app with no ad(s) inside it.
# Data is reviewed regularly by various pharmacies/pharmacists and doctors in network and gets updated daily in the system.
# Once of the best and creative user interface among the various apps on the stores which allow user to fetch the required information with easy and fast navigation,also works on tablets as well.
It is the best resource and can be used by anyone whether he is a pharmacist ,common man, physician, medical student, nurse and any other healthcare professionals for medicine information.Use GetMed to search and validate cost effective generic drugs that can substitute prescription medicine.
- Real time price.
- Find alternative medicines.
- Search ingredient of the drugs.
- Save your Favorite medicines and brand for future reference.
- Add a medicine to the database yourself.
- Compare with other medicines while buying a medicine.
- Promote your medicines/products at free of cost using Add/Promote feature.
MEDICINE INFORMATION INCLUDES:
- Detailed Drug Information
- Retail Price
- Drug Company
- Drug Side Effects
- Drug Interactions
- Drug Precautions & Warnings
- Drug Indications
- Drug Alternatives & Prices
Keywords: GetMed,GetMd,Get md,Get med,health,medical research,medical information,medicine price,disease,medicine,drug,drug store,medicine search,medicine detail,ingredient detail,ingredient, alternate medicine,medicine company,medicine companies,drug search,generic drugs, find medicines,drug dictionary,alternate medicines,medical help,Medicine App,Medicine Apps,Medicine Reminder,medicine tracker,medicine tracker,medicine list
Note : You can compare this application with other available apps on the market like WebMD,HealthKart,Medscape,Itriage,Ipharmacy.
FREE & Offline diseases dictionary hand book for emergency lookup disease names to assist physicians with their daily practice. Medical Disease Dictionary is a leading medical word dictionary used by health care professionals today. Excellent disease, symptom and treatment glossary coverage on general health, internal medicine & biomedical sciences. Helpful medical wikipedia for nurses exam study, this mobile application for medical nursing helps to find disease by symptoms, expert presribe / administer drugs and informed about the adverse problems, clinical diagnosis, medical lab investigations, nursing central facts, patient care, examination and prognosis. This handbook dictionary is a free diseases and treatment book / symptoms checker for normal medication knowledge and lookup reference during diseases and illness.
Diseases dictionary FREE - Medical App Features:
- Works Offline without internet.
- A FREE medical dictionary, annotator, thesaurus & a disease reference manual.
- Pocket Study Guide. Medical diseases dictionary free download is like a FREE Doctor at home for common diseases and treatment codes.
- The best ebook choice for useful medical dictionary for quiz and medical games.
- Xpress updates. Frequently published updates on latest up-to-date drug and test info & new medical acronyms and abbreviations.
- Medical learning app. For self diagnosis, drug dosage and treatment for medical learners and doctor students while study during various courses/ examination, PG preparation.
This Medical dictionary offline app is a flash card for quick learning of medical terminology & free medical terms. Find the clinical diagnosis information needed quickly and easily for patient care report, sheet or technician record. With diseases and prescription drug info medicine illustrations, this app provides free medical encyclopedia handbook dictionary definitions for a wide range of terms used in the medical biology health sciences on anatomy, physiology, drugs, tests, procedures and medical board review. Learn the virus, diseases and symptoms of even psychiatric disorders. Download this disease and drugs dictionary today for cure for sure.
Who Can Use this FREE Book:
For healthcare, pharmaceuticals, physicians, hospital nurses, medical students, nursing professionals, pharmacy, physician assistants and for students who work in clinical practice & dispensary.
Download this free medical book app, a diseases finder with symptoms for mobile. It deals with health in all aspects; health, balance, spiritual well-being, daily living trends and seasonal variations in lifestyle. The app goes beyond the medical definitions and provides info on nutrition and therapy, medical abbreviations, symbols and units of measurement, immunization schedules and free nursing dictionary, for better patient care. Free Medical Dictionary app with all the medical glossaries, meaning of illness, definitions, references and medical guideline for reading and research.
This app cannot and should not replace a pharmacist or a doctor consultation. App content is only for pocket reference & educational purposes. Consult a doctor before actual usage of any of the information in this app.
Download a complete solution to know about medicine like there actual meaning there side effect and also to know about the drugs. it gives free information about top tablets you can learn them in roaming here and there, by travelling, in clinic.
we provide the facility of advance search in our doctor dictionary. which helped you all to seach your need. it come with the name called doctors dictionary helping you all to know true meaning of drugs and medicine.Very friendly and beautiful interface. The best choice for pocket dictionary.it is helpful for all medicals student which want the meaning of particular drugs or medicine.
tags: Pocket doctor Dictionary, drug dictionary, dictionary, drugs information, doctor guide, medicine info, medicine help, medicine dictionary, medicine, medicines book, med pocketbook
The Medscape app is the highest rated, fastest growing free mobile app for healthcare professionals with over 4 million registered users.
The Medscape app for Android™ is available for free.
All features are available for free. (Log in required only for the first time using the app. New users can register for a free account.)
Most popular features available in our app:
- Medical News:
Read the latest news available across 30+ specialties, covering FDA announcements, thought leader perspectives, conference news, important journal articles, plus physician business news and tips.
- Drug Information and Tools:
Look up adult and pediatric drug dosing information in seconds, check drug interactions, access medical calculators, and get health plan formulary information to support you with patient care.
- Disease & Condition Information:
Prep for patients by reviewing clinical presentation, workup, and treatment information for 4,400+ diseases and conditions. Authored and reviewed by expert physicians.
- Medical Calculators
Access 129 medical calculators covering formulas, scales, and classifications directly through the calculator feature. Plus, 600+ drugs in our drug reference have integrated dosing calculators.
- Drug Formulary Information
Find out whether a drug is covered under a particular health plan and easily compare tier status for drugs in the same class to consider an alternative for your patient. Choose from our complete list of 1,800 plans across all 50 states.
- Continuing Medical Education Courses:
Complete accredited CME/CE courses for professional development and to fulfill licensure requirements. Courses available in 1,000+ topics across 30+ specialties.
- Offline Access:
Drug, condition, and procedure reference, plus drug interaction checker can be accessed without an internet connection when you select the option to download our clinical reference database.
For more information, visit medscape.com/mobileapp
Please remember, we aren’t able to respond to you based on comments. If you have any suggestions to improve our app or are having issues using our app, please contact us through our online help center at help.medscape.com.
Supported Device and OS Information:
Supported Devices: Google Nexus S, Samsung Galaxy S II, Samsung Galaxy S III, Google Nexus 7, Samsung Galaxy Note II, Samsung Galaxy Nexus, Motorola Droid Razr, Samsung Galaxy Note, HTC Evo 4G, HTC Incredible
Supported OS: 2.3, 4.0, 4.1, 4.2, 4.3, 4.4
NOTE: Users with 'rooted' devices and ad-blocker software installed may experience connectivity errors while using Medscape.
Please disable ad-blocker software before attempting to download Medscape's offline Clinical Reference.
Test your by taking medicine quiz test with this application.
know about women health and also learn there problem
Also know about men heath with app
This all things are covered with this app. so enjoy all medical student all doctor all people who want to know about all at home.
Best interface is provided with easy to use.
tags: medicine, medicine dictionary, medicine book, medicine hand book, medical care, drugs terms, medicine guide, doctor advice, medical help, hospital guide, medicine center
Over 20,000 health care providers use the application on iOS and Android!!!
*****Some Reviews from iOS users******************
Acid Plus continues to be the leading ABG Calculator for the iPhone-iPod touch. I have been a PA-C for 11yrs practicing Nephrology and interpret ABGs daily. This App is spot on, excellent work guys. I strongly recommend this App without reservation for all.
As a resident, I can't emphasize enough on how useful the app is. I used it extensively in the critical care setting and it works great!!!!! Very accurate and extremely easy to use. You should definitely get it.
I'm a medical student who is going through the core medicine rotatation. I have used this app several times to analyze ABG's and it does the job quite well. You can recall previous entries with the refresh button. The graph mode that shows you were you are on the blood gas spectrum is also very helpful.
- Ralf Lukner
Ideal for MDs, PAs, RNs, RTs, EMTs, and med students, everything you need for acid-base calculations is put right in the palm of your hand. No more ABG cards or guesswork.
With an intuitive design and easy-to-read display, Acid Plus makes it a breeze to answer even the most complex acid-base problems in seconds. Just turn the device to landscape view to get a colorful graph with an arrow highlighting the disorder.
• Fast, accurate input using the dial
• Primary calculations including partial and complete compensations using anion gap with delta delta
• International support for kPa
• Ability to discern complex acid/base problems with secondary disorders
• See the anion gap and delta delta displayed on-screen with metabolic acidoses
• First ABG app to use the easy rotating picker for entering values
• Detailed views listing common causes of the primary acid-base disorder
• Optionally display base excess to gauge severity of a disorder
• Rotating your device right or left to landscape view reveals a colorful acid-base graph
• Real-time bouncing arrow pointing to the correct disorder on the graph
• Set your own institution's anion gap easily for personalized results
• Save and recall your most recent ABG for quick review
• Available on iOS devices for over 2 years and used by nearly 20,000 users with reliable results!
Prognosis : Emergency Medicine contains 15 completely new cases which will challenge your diagnostic and management skills to the maximum.
Experienced MDs should expect an exciting challenge.
Residents and Medical Students can expect to gain excellent risk-free exposure to real-life clinical scenarios.
The 72 existing 'Emergency Medicine' cases released in "Prognosis : Your Diagnosis" are also included, bringing all emergencies under a single roof!
Each case can be completed in a few minutes, making it an ideal tool for keeping up to date, or even for quick revision before recertification or examinations.
The emergency medicine scenarios covered include:
1. Acetaminophen Poisoning
2. Acute Appendicitis
3. Acute Compartment Syndrome
4. Acute Encephalitis
5. Acute Epiglottitis
6. Acute Glomerulonephritis
7. Acute Head Trauma
8. Acute Hematogenous Osteomyelitis
9. Acute Myocardial Infarction (LBBB)
10. Acute Myocarditis
11. Acute Ovarian Torsion
12. Acute Pericarditis
13. Adrenal Crisis
14. Aortic Dissection
15. Asthma Exacerbation
16. Atrial Fibrillation
17. Bacterial Meningitis
18. Basilar-type Migraine
19. Bell’s Palsy
20. Benign Positional Paroxysmal Vertigo
21. Biliary Ascariasis
22. Boerhaave Syndrome
24. Brugada Syndrome
26. Cardiac Tamponade
27. Cerebral Venous Thrombosis
28. Cervical Epidural Hematoma
29. Chronic Subdural Hematoma
30. Deep Venous Thrombosis
31. Diabetic Ketoacidosis
32. Dieulafoy’s Lesion
33. Digoxin Toxicity
34. Ectopic Pregnancy
35. Emphysematous Cholecystitis
36. Exercise Associated Hyponatremia
37. Fitz-hugh-curtis Syndrome
38. Guillain–barré Syndrome
39. Heat Stroke
40. Heterotopic Pregnancy
41. Hyperosmolar Hyperglycemic State
42. Hypertensive Emergency
43. Hypertrophic Obstructive Cardiomyopathy
44. Hypertrophic Pyloric Stenosis
45. Ica Dissection
46. Infectious Mononucleosis
48. Isolated Gall Bladder Injury
49. Kawasaki Disease
50. Lactic Acidosis, Metformin
51. Lateral Medullary Syndrome
52. Lemierre's Syndrome
53. Meckel's Diverticulum
54. Mesenteric Ischemia, Arterial
55. Multiple Sclerosis
56. Myasthenia Gravis
57. Myxedema Coma
58. Omental Infarction
59. Peptic Ulcer Disease
60. Peripartum Cardiomyopathy
61. Pneumocystis Jiroveci Pneumonia
63. Primary Hyperparathyroidism
64. Prinzmetal's Angina
65. Pulmonary Embolism
66. Red Degeneration
67. Renal Artery Aneurysm
68. Retropharyngeal Abscess
69. Reye Syndrome
70. Right Ventricular Myocardial Infarction
71. Rupture of a Popliteal Cyst
72. Salicylate Toxicity
73. Sigmoid Volvulus
74. Spinal Epidural Abscess
75. Stevens-Johnson Syndrome
77. Subarachnoid Hemorrhage
78. Superior Mesenteric Artery Syndrome
79. Superior Vena Cava Syndrome
80. Takotsubo Cardiomyopathy
81. Temporal Arteritis
82. Tension Pneumothorax
83. Thyrotoxic Periodic Paralysis
84. Tick Paralysis
85. Tumor Lysis Syndrome
87. Wolff-Parkinson-White Syndrome
== PLEASE NOTE: Application requires a current paid subscription to the online Harrison’s Manual of Medicine service. ==
Derived from the best-selling internal medicine reference in the world, Harrison’s Principles of Internal Medicine, this popular reference delivers fast, to-the-point guidance on the clinical problems seen in everyday practice.
Harrison’s Manual of Medicine focuses on diagnosis and therapy with an emphasis on patient care. It offers high-yield coverage of etiology, signs and symptoms, physical examination, laboratory findings, and practice guidelines. The updated 18th Edition has been closely reviewed and contains substantial updates and revisions to existing chapters along with the addition of appropriate new chapters.
Harrison’s Manual of Medicine for Mobile + Web features:
•New 18th edition with 200+ new and revised chapters
•Full-color graphics, tables, and charts
•Detailed diagnostic guidelines
•Up-to-date treatment recommendations
•Improved index for easier navigation on your device
•Universal Index Search to find topics quickly across all indexes
•‘Favorites’ for bookmarking important entries
•Optimized iPhone 5 and iPad interfaces
Editors: Dan L. Longo, MD; Anthony S. Fauci, MD; Dennis L. Kasper, MD; Stephen L. Hauser, MD; J. Larry Jameson, MD, PhD; Joseph Loscalzo, MD, PhD
Publisher: McGraw Hill
Powered by: Unbound Medicine
How It Works:
Current Harrison’s Manual of Medicine for Mobile + Web subscribers:
•Install the application to your device.
•Open the application and enter your Harrison’s Manual of Medicine for Mobile + Web username and password, then tap “Login.”
•The latest Harrison’s Manual of Medicine content will be downloaded to your devices over your wireless connection.
If you are a new user and interested in learning more about Harrison’s Manual of Medicine, please visit the Unbound Medicine website.
* To-the-point information on the diagnosis and treatment of more than 500 of the most common diseases seen in clinical practice
* Convenient one-disease-per page presentation
* Bulleted data for each disease covering Essentials of Diagnosis, Differential Diagnosis, Treatment, Pearl, and Reference
* Encompasses both ambulatory and inpatient medicine
* Includes internal medicine, plus specialties such as obstetrics/gynecology, surgery, and pediatrics
* Updated clinical manifestations, diagnostic tests, and treatment considerations throughout
A search tool
Featuring various search options to help you find the words you need more easily, including:
* A quick search of words while you type
* A 'fuzzy filter' for when you are not sure of the correct spelling of a word
* A 'keyword' search for finding key words within phrasal verbs
* A wild card search facility which can replace a letter or a group of letters
A learning tool
The dictionary app includes a number of features which help you to expand your vocabulary further:
* A 'Favourites' feature allows you to create your own categories and lists of words
* Your last visited words are all saved in your 'History', so that you can quickly look back at recently checked words
* Discover a new word every day with the 'Daily' feature
* Ability to have dictionary Word of the Day as a widget on the device home screen
* See words in context with example sentences
* Online and offline modes supported, the offline mode allows you to download the whole dictionary and work independently from data connections
Benefits of Remedies
- Made up from herbs, spices, fruits, and vegetables
- Simple to prepare, pure and no side effects on body
- Can cure 100's of ailments, like Acne, Hair loss, Backache
- Effective to boost your child's immunity
- Help to recover fast in seniors
- Inexpensive and joy of self cure
"Let your food be your medicine, and your medicine be your food."
List of ailments in app:
• Bad Breath (Halitosis)
• Chicken Pox
• Cold Sores
• Common Cold
• High Blood Pressure
• Intestinal worm
• Kidney Stones
• Low BP
• Morning Sickness
• Mouth Ulcer
• Nose Bleed
• Piles (Hemorrhoids)
• Ring Worm
• Sore Throat
• Weak memory
This information is not a substitute for professional medical or health advice, examination, diagnosis, or treatment. This app disclaims any liability for the decisions you make based on this information.App developer will not be responsible for anything.
keywords: healthcare, instant remedies, health and fitness, first-aid, homeremediesforyou, doctor, granny, herbal, remedy, diseases, medicines, Ayurveda, etc
WikEM is a database of concise emergency medicine notes to assist physicians with their daily practice. Via wiki notes on http://www.wikem.org, WikEM features a continually available updated set of notes and checklists that allow for rapid reference of key information. WikEM is intended for clinicians only and not directly for patients.
If there are some issues with downloading from the app market, you can alternatively find a link to the apk at wikem.org
we provide the best interface to easy read and revise it daily bases.
Important medicine information
Use of Medicine
Attention : Keep in mind
Effect of Medicine
Easy interface to learn.
Offline open it and read means no internet connection need
Fast mode with FMS algorithm.
This app contain information for knowledge if you need to apply then please contact to near by doctor. All information presented by the application is for educational purpose solely.