- It captures the user location using phone GPS at particular time frequency and not at every step and hence this app is light on resources and battery use.
- The time frequency can be set by the user, from 1 minute to 180 minutes.
Displays the traveled path on the map.
- Free app
More from developer
Wificast default startup mode is listening. That mode enables us to listen to what others in the network may be emitting. For us to be able to talk all we need to do is to push once the button saying “Listening”, in doing so it will change to “Speaking”.
We have two different ways to exit the application. If we push the exit button on the application interface, we will stop completely the service, that means that we will be unable to speak or talk anymore. If we exit the application by other means (eg: pushing the home button) the service will remain active (an icon will remain in the notifications area to indicate it), that way we will be able to speak or listen (depending on how the button to do that was left). If we want to completely stop the service we will have to go to the application and push the exit button.
- Track your position every user-defined minutes/distance
- Export your tracks to CSV (OpenOffice Compatible) or KML (Google Earth compatible)
- See where you spend your time!!
Home Screen Usage:
- The only thing that you'll need to care about is to set up your desired tracking parameters and hang* the widget in your home screen and, when activated, it will update your tracked locations list
- You also may be able to start/stop the widget tracking service
*This operation may differ from one device to another, please check your device user manual if any issue appears.
Tapping the menu button, options will appear :
- Export to CSV format (OpenOffice compatible)
This option gives the possibility of use his tracked data in a OpenOffice sheet, exporting it to a *.csv file.
- Export to KML format (Google Earth* compatible)
This option gives the possibility of upload tracked data to Google Maps, exporting it to a *.kml file.
- Clear DB
Clear all tracked data in KMT DataBase
Warning! This option cannot be undone!
This option will prepare an e-mail with a *.kml attached file, containing the user tracked data.
*Visit www.ara-tecnologia.com/KMT-Docs.pdf for viewing our KML to Google Maps upload Guide.
All exported data will be created in the sdcard, inside a “KMTExportedData” folder.
1. Be sure that you have enabled at least one of your Location providers (GPS*, Network).
2. Long click on the Android desktop, select the add Widget option, then select KeepMyTrack.
3. Widget appears, note that the status caption is “Inactive” and turns into “Tracking: ON”
4. Done! You are tracking all your positions!
5. You can cancel the tracking service via the AppWidget cancel button, or from the main KMT activity “Stop service”.
**GPS tracking requires outdoors in most devices, due weak signals
How it works:
The widget records your position in a user-defined time, so the elapsed time between location updates will never be less than that user-defined time.
Even if the user-defined time is passed, no record will be saved if the user-defined distance has not been covered since the last update.
Consider the above notes in order to properly adjust the update time/distance to your movement speed (walking, car, train, ...).
Have a nice track!
Neither AraTecnologia or KeepMyTrack (KMT) will collect, distribute, inform or copy any data that is stored in user personal KMT DataBase, the user has anytime the option to erase all relevant data stored in the application.
Guía Multimedia del "VINSEUM Museu de les Cultures del Vi de Catalunya" de Vilafranca del Penedès. Incluye locuciones explicativas de los objetos del museo y fotos. También incluye una versión en texto para personas con problemas de audición. Se accede a la información marcando el código de tres cifras del objeto. Estos códigos se encuentran al lado de los objetos en el museo.