This is the Pro version of StyleNote which has even more features and is ad-free.
StyleNote's Key Features:
- Powerful note editor with rich text formatting styles (bold, italic, underline, and strikethrough)
- Highly customizable note text sizes and colors
- Semi-transparent memo widgets for putting your notes on your homescreen
- Sync and backup with cloud storage using your own Dropbox account (free and optional; StyleNote does not depend on any online service)
- Bullet-point list / todo-list / checklist support
- Flow view of all your notes: an overview of all notes in one place - more than just a list of note titles (optional)
- Note organization with custom notebooks / folders
- Custom-scope note search
- Optional date/time display
- Custom note ordering (you can move any note up / down and have your own ordering of notes)
- Automatic note sorting by note title, last modified time, or creation time
- Easy note sharing / sending
- Password lock for your private notebooks
- Automatic regular backup for your important notebooks
- Extra customization power to give different notebooks different background colors
- Advanced note list customizations including spacing between notes and note highlighting border size/color options
- 15 style template saving slots (if you need more, just let me know)
- Automatic notebook sorting by name or creation time
- Regular automatic backup to your Dropbox account
- Adjustable automatic backup frequency (e.g. once per day)
- Word / character / paragraph count
* Easy upgrade from free to pro *
When you launch StyleNote Pro for the first time, you will be asked whether you want to automatically transfer all the notes and settings from StyleNote to StyleNote Pro. Just click "Yes" and all will be done automatically.
If you need help with StyleNote, you can check the FAQ and ask questions in our user forums. You are also welcome to suggest new features and talk about anything there:
- Support search in all the notes
- Support share and delete of the note
- Support the note switch between previous and next in note edit screen
- Support the iPhone gesture(slip from right to left) to delete the note in note list
So easy it’s awesome. Add the widget to your home screen, then tap on it to bring up the sketch pad. Write and draw all you want, without ever leaving your home screen. Choose your colors for your pencil and notepad. Load a photo from your camera onto a note. Add as many notes to your home screen as you want, and resize the notepad to fit your needs. Even make your notes transparent, so everything you sketch will show up right over your wallpaper.
When you think of something you need to remember later, the sooner it's written down the better. Sketch Note Widget is the perfect app to capture those things you don't want to forget.
- Completely resizable, can be as small or as big as you want
- 6 colors for sketching and 6 colors for note background
- Sketch without leaving your home screen
- Eraser and undo button
- multiple pencil sizes
- Adjustable note transparency
- Load photo from camera or gallery onto note
- Share sketches to other apps (email, text, social media, etc.)
- Save note as an image to SD card
- No limit on how many notes you can add to your home screen
Remembers login for 1 minute so you do not have to login again if you navigate away for a short time.
Delete notes by long tapping on a note in the list.
Please update and run Safe Notes before upgrading to Gingerbread (Android 2.3). This is required to ensure you will be able to access your notes after upgrading your phone/device.
Safe Notes (free version) is ads supported.
If you have any comments or feature suggestions, please let us know at www.yougosoft.com. We are always working to improve our applications and welcome your ideas on how to make our applications better.
* Pin Number access (auto locks after 1 minute)
* Secret question/answer access (can leave out pin for password style access)
* Separate note title
* Create/Delete notes
* Notes can be up to 5000 characters
* Sort Options (ascending and descending)
* Search functionality
* Send note as SMS or Email
* Database storage
* Send note as email or SMS message
* Destroy Database option
* Help screens and messages
* All data encrypted (128 bit encryption)
* All data stored on sdcard
* Email Backup and Transfer
* Auto-Save notes
* Auto Backup to Google Cloud (optional)
* Sdcard with available space
* English language only
Notepad/notebook/textpad/secure/notes/note/note pad/text pad/safe/note book/memo/pad/legal pad/legal/scratch pad
• Organize your notes by tags and color to keep track of all your to-do lists, lecture and meeting notes, vacation plans, or anything you want to organize or remember.
• Synchronize your notes and to-do lists on multiple devices with Dropbox
• Add reminders to notes and lists.
Android Wear Support
* Pro Features *
• Ad Free
• Night Mode
• Calendar view.
* Features *
• Note widget.
• Markdown Preview
• Export notes as text to SD
• Import / Export notes to SD
• Search notes
• Sort notes and lists
* Icon is by Jovie Brett Bardoles.Check out his work at http://dribbble.com/bretbardolees
Tip: Press finger on a note and additional menu opens. Tap the star icon to mark note with specific color to make it easily recognizable.
Now it supports widgets! (To use widget properly, the app will need to be install on the phone instead of sd-card)
-Organize notes by color
-Sticky Note Widget
-Checklist for To do list & Shopping list
-Checklist to get things done (GTD)
-Organize your schedule in calendar
-Secured backup notes to sd storage
-Supports online back up and sync. You can sync notes between phone and tablet
-Reminder on status bar
-Quick memo / notes
Notes Widget functions:
* you can write notes directly from widget - unique on whole market!
* you can set reminder on each note, so you NEVER miss anything important again!
* you can import/export notes (for backup purposes)
* beautiful clean look and great customization options
Raise daily productivity and efficiency with this simple and fast note taking app, set reminders and move them to widget on your phones display to have notes constantly.
Light and gesture based user interface lets you manage notes easy with one finger and use all the popular note taking possibilities.
AndroidTapp.com - "QwickNote is true to it’s name allowing you to quickly and easily take notes. They can be text, lists, or photos. Editing is a breeze to jump in and out of plus it syncs with a few cloud tools"
AndroidAppsReview.com - "Qwicknote, from Arbezone, distinguishes itself from its competitors by being dead simple to use with a robust set of features that puts it in a class with the best."
*Swipe/Gesture based user interface
*Edit a note entry directly, edit multiple entries in one screen
*Widget with a list view
*Add pictures, todo lists, speech to text notes
*Organize with folders
*Syncronise/Backup with Dropbox and Google Tasks
*Settings - Text size, theme color, new note on startup, sorting order, ...)
*Set one-time and repeating reminders and alarms
*Choose theme color from 16 million colors
*240 predefined products in 17 categories, with images;
*New categories and products can be added;
*Images can be changed for existing and new products;
*4 themes and 4 text styles to choose from;
*Every list has a bought count/total count indicator, plus bought/total sums for the whole list;
*List appearance and currency can be changed;
A simple use case:
*Before you go to the store, add the products you are about to buy, add prices and see the total.
*Go to the store, make corrections, so you always know how much you have to pay and if you have everything on the list.
*This list is saved in your history with the date and time, so you always know when you were out shopping and how much you spent, plus you can make a new list from history next time.
New features, such as more languages, themes and preference settings are in the works.
*Quote from feature graphic comes from Spongebob Squarepants EP 129 :)