iBP is a blood pressure tracking and analysis tool. Please note, it is not possible to measure your blood pressure by touching the screen. A separate device is required.
What kind of analysis does iBP provide?
iBP uses color icons to indicate when your blood pressure values are normal, high, or hypertension. It also provides interactive graphs that allow you to display your values by weeks, months, year and time of day. The graphs display lows, highs, averages, and trend lines using statistical analysis.
Why iBP vs. other blood pressure apps?
iBP is the #1 blood pressure app on the iPhone and it is now available on Android! We have been working on this app for over 5 years and continue to make improvements. iBP is the only blood pressure app with a built in transfer capability to sync all your iOS and Android devices.
What are the key features?
* Transfer capability to sync all of your iOS and Android devices
* Calculates Mean Arterial Pressure and Pulse Pressure
* Track one personal item (blood glucose, stress level, medication dosage, exercise time)
* Backup / Restore capability
* Multiple users
* Multiple email addresses (you and doctor)
* Multiple email formats (HTML, CSV, Plain Text)
* Snapshot of the graphs can be saved
* User configurable color ranges
* Weight units (lb or kg)
* Withings Blood Pressure Monitor & Wireless Scale
Withings + iBP = No more data entry!
iBP can retrieve your blood pressure and weight data directly from your Withings account. The Blood Pressure Monitor and wireless Body Scale automatically record and send the data to your account. There is no data entry required and you can view the data anywhere using a web browser or a variety of mobile apps. Free shipping coupon inside the app!
Disclaimer: iBP is intended to be used as a means to collect data to be shared with your doctor. This application is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. We assume no liability for any personal harm or injury sustained as a result of using this application.
How it calculates the blood pressure...
Blood Pressure Checker app is just prank scanner to calculate your High blood pressure.
Place your finger on the scanning pad and as well as place it to your flash light.
Then watch for only three seconds for the result. if you would like the most accurate results, perform the procedure at-least 3 times and then calculate the average
The Blood Pressure Checker will calculate your blood.
1) Blood Pressure Checker can Measure your Systolic and Diastolic Blood pressures quickly.
2) Blood Pressure Checker is very easy to use.
- High blood pressure readings
- Free Blood pressure measurement for reducing blood pressure and monitor blood pressure at home.
- Recording blood pressure monitor
- Simple to scan and easy to use
- Totally free for Android users
- Works with Android mobiles and tablets
- Simple and clear UI and beautiful design
Disclaimer: blood pressure checker fingerprint may only be used as a tool to record, share and keep track of blood pressure measurements, based on the systolic and diastolic blood pressure.
This app is prank app just for fun.
A must-have resource for physicians and students who would greatly benefit from this module, it covers 90 related terms and definitions.
All the definitions have been graphically described with the help of 3D animations and are accompanied by text definitions. This free app has 5 Videos, to see the complete list please 'buy' and download to play independent of the internet.
• Pay once and download videos at your ease!
• View downloaded videos without internet
Additional features include:
- Drawing on the video for explanations
- Capture images with mailing option
- Option to make user notes and save
- Transcript with links for additional references
DISCLAIMER: The information provided through these applications are only intended to be informative and should not be construed as a substitute for medical advice.
To the best of our knowledge these are all Public Domain videos. If not, please contact us and we shall remove it.
- Total Cholesterol
Data is charted and color coded to give a quick visual if your cholesterol is good or not.
Our script blocks are designed for simplicity in that you dont need to be a computer programmer or incredibly technical to build one. "When this happens, do this!" Thats how you think in real-life so thats how Automaton operates.