With this app, you can:
・ Spontaneously find nearby geocaches
・ Plan a geocaching adventure
・ Log your finds
・ Navigate to geocaches with a map or compass view
・ View geocache details, photos and hints
・ Use advanced geocache search features
・ Sign in with an existing Geocaching account or create a new Geocaching account
・ English (US)
・ Norsk Bokmål
・ Suomen kieli
The new Geocaching intro app is the companion to learning about the world of geocaching. You’ll be guided through the adventure of finding your first few geocaches. There are tips, hints and instructions for geocaching as well as using the app.
- App picks recommended geocaches for beginners
- In addition to recommended geocaches, the app allows you to see and find nearby traditional geocaches
- Tips and instructions guide you through finding a geocache and what to do when you find it
- “Live Search” continuously updates nearby geocaches as you move
- You can upgrade to Geocaching Premium from within the app to unlock every traditional geocache and find even more geocaches
- View caches on a Live Map
- Use Google Maps or OpenStreet Maps
- Search for caches by various criteria
- Log your finds online or offline
- Store cache information on your device
- Create and manage waypoints
- Navigate using compass, map, or other apps
- Import/Export GPX files
- Full support for trackables
- Offline caching functions including offline maps
c:geo is a simple to use but powerful geocaching client with a lot of additional features. All you need to get started is an account on geocaching.com.
Find caches using the live map or by using one of the many search functions.
Navigate to a cache or a waypoint of a cache with the built-in compass function, the map or hand over the coordinates to various external apps (e.g. Radar, Google Navigation, StreetView, Locus, Navigon, Sygic and many more).
Store cache information to your device directly from geocaching.com as well as via GPX file import to have it available whenever you want.
You can manage your stored caches in different lists and can sort and filter them according to your needs.
Stored caches together with offline map files or static maps can be used to find caches without an internet connection (e.g. when roaming).
Logs can be posted online or stored offline for later submission or exported via field notes.
Search and discover trackables, manage your trackable inventory and drop a trackable while posting a cache log.
Comments in PlayStore can not be answered!
If you have problems installing or using c:geo please first have a look at our FAQ: http://faq.cgeo.org
If there are still problems, contact support via email.
If you would like to know why c:geo needs the permissions requested, please check http://www.cgeo.org for an explanation.
A geocaching app for geocachers from a geocacher...
This is the GCDroid basic version INCLUDING a 30 day free trial of all premium features.
After 30 days all basic features will still WORK!
See all premium features below...
Get GCDroid Pro
You get all these additional features
• Ad free
• direct access to Dropbox to download GSAK databases or GPX files
• Merge multiple databases into one
• Submit custom Fieldnote/Log (Free Version: only DNF and Found Fieldnote)
• Advanced Search
• FTF Search Mode (show unfound caches)
• Hide Search Mode (show all caches, including disabled, owned, found)
• Convert live database to offline database
• Show source of cache page (ideal for puzzles with hidden text)
• Fix: hack to solve wrong publish date on some caches
• New: Setting for cache limit before map clustering is turned on
• New: Reload new/all/more logs from Cachedetails page
• Fix: Minor bugfixes
• New: Select Db directly from map
• Fix: Minor bugfixes
• New: Optional larger font for offline maps
• New: Group Settings for easier navigation
• Fix: Crash when connectivity is bad
• Fix: Crash when showing map
• New: Major rework of new offline/online maps
• New: Allow duplicating original cache location
• New: Add German/Dutch/Austrian translation
• New: Option to show Cachedescription in true html
• New: Setting to switch to large smileys for finds
• New: Save boomark lists as offline database
• New: Support long Groundspeak URLs
• New: Enable map rotation
• New: Make bike and foot paths more visible on map
• New: Add support for custom tile maps
• New: Add interface to download offline maps (settings and map view)
• New: Add support for GPX import of Lab Caches
• New: Add option hide rot13 hint by default
• Fix: Loading of fieldnotes from geocaching.com failed for some cachetypes
• Fix: Add support for Android L preview
• Fix: FTF search did not work in some cases
• Fix: Show date/time dialog in case device time is incorrect during login
• Fix: Remember found status for Webcam caches
• Fix: Date correction for GPX import
Application supports both Basic and Premium members of Geocaching.com. Basic members of Geocaching.com can download only 3 full geocache descriptions a day and about 6000 lite descriptions.
Search nearby geocaches
Recently viewed geocaches
Creating logs and fieldnotes
Basically its a game that allows you the possibility of discovering hides that people place in the most unlikely place. Tree branches, benches, holes in forest, etc..etc..
The excitement of Geo Caches is that you search for cleverly hidden stuffs that we termed is as geo caches. You may be surprised that there maybe some that is nearby you now.
There are tips and tricks in this APP and we hope you enjoy it !
Dank optimierter Bedienung der Karte für Geräte mit Touchscreen-Bedienung, könnt ihr nun auch unterwegs auf eurem Smartphone gezielt nach einem Nacht-Geocache in eurer Nähe suchen.
Außer den Nachtcache-Listings gibt es jetzt auch eine Übersichtskarte mit Lost Place-Caches in Deutschland.
Für die Freunde der Dosensuche bei Nacht oder an Interessanten Orten, die in Vergessenheit geraten sind, ist diese kleine App eine gute Hilfe, ein passendes Listing in der Nähe zu finden.
Neben der Übersichtskarte für Nachtcaches und Lost Place-Caches in Deutschland ist ebenfalls die Karte mit den gelisteten Events enthalten.
- Chose between a=1, b=2 etc, the inverse a=26, b=25 etc. or the phonepad abc=2, def=3 etc.
- Decrypt encrypted text to plain text or vice versa
- Convert coordinates from DMS to UTM an vice versa
- Calculate way points like N 50° (a+b)*c
By averaging many positions you will get a position with a +/- 2 meters / +/-6 ft.
The use is very simple, press start and wait for the first calculation of an average position. You can verify the result on the loaded map and if you are satisfied with the result, you can save it with the Share function. You can press run many times until you are satisfied with the position.
Geocache Placer features:
* GPS Averaging
* Save your caches/locations.
* Import other caches via GPX, exported from c:Geo or similar APP.
* 161m/528ft Circles (Distance between caches must be greater than 161m).
* Google Maps V2
* OpenStreetMaps (Online and Offline).
* Internal or external GPS (Using apps like "Bluetooth GPS Provider"
* Export result to GPX file or share the result using SMS / MMS / Email / Dropbox and more.
* Various coordinate and unit formats
* English, German, French and Danish
* Optional, InApp purcase to remove Ads.
* In-app purchases, used to let the user have an option to buy an "No Ads option"
* Storage, use to let the app put map cache on SD card and let the user import GPX files
* Network communication, used for reading Google Maps, OpenStreetMap and Ads from Google.
* Your location, uses to get users GPS position.
If you find bugs or want to suggest new features for the APP, please send the developer a mail on Rocologo@hotmail.com.
OBS: If you want to help translating the APP to a local language please contact the developer on email@example.com. I'm currently looking people who want to help to translate the APP to Dutch, Russian and Norwegian. It takes about 15 minutes to translate the APP to a new language.
When you click on a username in c:geo (e.g. in the cache logbook) the menu will contain an item to open the corresponding contact card in your phone contacts. This will allow you to directly call or message the user.
The username of the person needs to be stored in the name- or alias-field of your contacts in order for the plugin to match the geocaching username to the contact.
Comments in PlayStore can not be answered! If you have problems installing or using c:geo please first have a look at our FAQ: http://faq.cgeo.org
If there are still problems, contact support via email.
If you would like to know why this c:geo plugin needs the permissions requested, please check http://www.cgeo.org for an explanation.
Manage and find mystery caches with intelligent handling of Final Waypoints and the Mystery-Solver module.
Features include multi-database support, image and spoiler view, Field Notes upload, track recording and viewing. Cachebox is a free open-source application.
Cachebox is free opensource software which will be developed by voluntary developers in their spare time.
You would like to support us? We search for support in almost all areas of the development.
We search for programmer, web designer or documentation writer.
Simply contact us at http://team-cachebox.de
Cachebox does not use the Menu button on the Android device, all functions can be accessed using the buttons the Fitted (long click / click / touch)!
A little help: http://team-cachebox.de/index.php/en/kurzanleitung-en
You can choose image resolution, format and zoom levels for downloaded maps. Maps can be find in tab "Images" in Locus.
Images are since version 2.0 directly downloaded into Locus folder and if you run addon twice, they are automatically overwritten.
This application works only with map application Locus and is meant for geocachers!
...a 21st century scavenger hunt
Munzee is a real world scavenger hunt game where items are found in the real world and captured using your smartphone. You then level up and gain rank based on your score. Points are obtained by capturing other people's munzees or when your deployed munzees are captured by someone else.
Find. Capture. Reward.
Use Munzee to power your own special event scavenger hunt!
Whether you have a large conference or a small get together, running your own private scavenger hunt can add a layer of fun for engagement and increase dwell time.
WHAT DO MUNZEES LOOK LIKE?
Munzees come in any size or shape but all must contain a QR-code style barcode. The QR code combined with your GPS coordinates are the essential gameplay elements of munzee. Munzees can be hidden in containers, camoflauged or even in plain view.
munzee,geocache,geocaching,scavenger,hunt,gps,game,barcode,qrcode,qr code,hide,seek,cache,geo, NFC
Search geocaches on the go or import GPX. Log trackables and geocaches online or keep fieldnotes to log later.
Features also custom map servers, detailed geocache listings , thousands of geocaches in memory. Full offline support: prepare maps and geocaches before the trip. Very battery friendly.
Secure and official geocaching.com access. Powered by Geocaching Live.
Even more features planned in future, visit www.neongeo.com
Please note that Premium Geocaching.com Membership is required for the best user experience. Basic members can download up to 3 full traditional geocache listings per day.
When you provide betatest, find cache accidentally or when you go hunting with friend and you don't have cache in your device and you want to be able to log this cache via Field Notes - with this addon you can! :-)
* Import Geocache-GPX-Files
* List, view and sort caches
* View caches on a google and OSM-maps
* Navigate with the built-in compass or the map
*Currently portrait-mode only*
You can write your own message and show it on a display or select previous written messages bellow a text box. The application take care to show message with the best view method. To get more attention you can shake with a device or tap on a display.
Try it yourself!
If you have problems with this application please contact me. I can't response to any user reviews.
Also this application is open source. Sources you can found on GitHub: https://github.com/arcao/Say-It-Louder
Keywords: type, text, say, loud, louder