Powered by your data and Artificial Intelligence developed in partnership with Microsoft, the Arccos Caddie app provides any player, anywhere with access to Golf’s Smartest Caddie. It works with Arccos Smart Sensors (formerly branded Arccos 360), Arccos Smart Grips, and the Cobra Connect system that comes standard with most Cobra Golf drivers and irons sets.
Arccos Caddie features include:
· Automatic Shot Tracking – Experience hands-free data capture with no tagging or annoying disruptions
· Smart Distance Club Averages – Know how far you really hit each club
· Caddie Advice – Receive your best strategy for every shot on any hole in the world
· Advanced Analytics – Use performance breakdowns to guide your practice and equipment choices
· “Plays Like” Distances – Get rangefinder GPS distances adjusted for the impact of wind speed, wind direction and elevation
Arccos Caddie insights are available for 40,000+ courses worldwide and are based on your personal performance data (unlocked after you play 5 rounds), as well as more than 100 million shots taken by the Arccos community worldwide.
Arccos Caddie offers a tournament mode that Conforms to the Rules of Golf (USGA Decision #2017-0754).
To use Arccos Caddie, players simply pair their Arccos sensors one time, launch the app and place their smartphone in a front pocket. Data captured includes club usage, distances hit, club averages, driving accuracy, approach shot accuracy, greens in regulation, sand saves, putts and more. By accessing the Player Dashboard, Arccos users and their instructors can gain valuable insights via deep dives into stats, playing patterns and rich data comparison for every club, shot, hole and round.
The Arccos Caddie app uses the smartphone’s GPS at the highest level of accuracy while playing golf. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Arccos Terms of Service: https://www.arccosgolf.com/pages/terms-of-service