* Feed and take care of Pou, and watch it grow!
* Play Games in the Game Room and collect Coins!
* Experiment with Potions at the Lab!
* Customize Pou's appearance!
* Try out new Outfits, Hats and Eyeglasses!
* Customize each room's Wallpaper!
* Unlock Achievements and Special items!
* Visit and play with your friends!
* Talk to Pou and listen back!
We're always listening to your suggestions to improve Pou and add new stuff! If you have any issue with the game, just contact us and we will help you! (we can't reply to comments)
Pou is available in English, French, Spanish, Catalan, Portuguese, Italian, German, Dutch, Danish, Polish, Hungarian, Romanian, Czech, Slovak, Russian, Japanese, Korean, Chinese, Persian and Arabic.
Gameplay tutorial video:
★★★★★ "Let's create! Pottery" is totally worth a look. The entire game is a very unique experience that works extremely well on the iPad. - Touch Arcade
★★★★★ The best part about "Let's create! Pottery" is that once you've unlocked everything you can let your imagination roam free and as time-wasters go, this is a truly unique experience. - App Spy
Join Tiffi and Mr. Toffee in their sweet adventure through the Candy Kingdom. Pass level 50 to unlock Dreamworld and escape reality alongside an owl named Odus. Switch and match your way through hundreds of levels in this delicious puzzle adventure. Isn't it the sweetest game around?
Take on this deliciously sweet Saga alone or play with friends to see who can get the highest score!
Candy Crush Saga is completely free to play but some in-game items such as extra moves or lives will require payment.
By downloading this game you are agreeing to our terms of service; http://about.king.com/consumer-terms/terms
Candy Crush Saga features:
● Tasty candy graphics that will leave you hungry for more
● Unwrap delicious environments and meet the sweetest characters
● Helpful magical boosters to help with challenging levels
● Complete adventurous levels and unlock treats
● Easy and fun to play, challenging to master
● Hundreds of sweet levels in the Candy Kingdom - more added every 2 weeks!
● Leaderboards to watch your friends and competitors!
● Easily sync the game between devices and unlock full game features when connected to the Internet
Already a fan of Candy Crush Saga? Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter for the latest news:
Last but not least, a big THANK YOU goes out to everyone who has played Candy Crush Saga!
Dress him up any way you like and pick from a wide selection of fur colors and other accessories. Decorate his home and check out how others decorated their My Talking Tom homes. Play games with your Tom and watch as he becomes a part of your everyday life.
- Play over 10 mini-games: Memory Game, Whack-A-Mouse, Connect and more! Earn gold coins and have fun!
- Record & watch videos: Record and share your own My Talking Tom videos and watch other videos too. (Only available on select devices running Android 4.1+, see the list at http://tinyurl.com/listmtt)
- Nurture your very own Tom: Play games with him, feed him his favorite foods, tuck him into bed.
- Visit your friends & other players' Talking Toms: Check out the apartments and look of other Toms, find treasure chests and get coins!
- Enjoy life-like emotions: Tom can be happy, hungry, sleepy, bored... his emotions change according to how you play with him.
- Unleash your creativity: Create your very own Tom by choosing from 1000’s of combinations of furs, clothing and furniture.
- Get rewards as you progress: Help Tom grow through 9 different stages and 999 levels unlocking new items and coins as you go!
- Interact with Tom: Talk and Tom still repeats everything you say. Poke, stroke and tickle him, and watch how he responds.
This app is PRIVO certified. The PRIVO safe harbor seal indicates Outfit7 has established COPPA compliant privacy practices to protect your child’s personal information. Our apps do not allow younger children to share their information.
This app contains:
- Promotion of Outfit7's products and contextual advertising
- Links that direct customers to our websites and other Outfit7 apps
- Personalization of content to entice users to play the app again
- The possibility to connect with friends via social networks
- Watching videos of Outfit7's animated characters via You Tube integration
- The option to make in-app purchases
- Items are available for different prices in virtual currency, depending on the current level reached by the player
- Alternative options to access all functionalities of the app without making any in-app purchases using real money
Your child will learn the different instrument sounds, letters, colors and musical notes! Choose from four different instruments including:
Each key has a specific color and letter, so your kids can learn while they play! It is a 17 key piano including sharps and flats.
Use the keys at the bottom to make the sounds. Choose a different instrument by simply touching it.
kids, music, piano, toddler, toddlers, children, fun, educational, letters, colors, learning, games
You can play about more than 150 songs at each level, such as child songs and famous classics for all player from beginner to professional.(Continuous updating)
Even though you are unable to read the score, the note will guide you to play without the score.
Now, it's the time to enjoy it.
- The best quality of sound
- Support multi-touch
- Support touch-drag
- Play the music and run the game with preview before you start
- 5 different note style
- Automatic accompaniment play
- 100s song for each 4 level; easy, normal, hard, hell
- 9 steps of score ; SSS, SS, S, A, B, C, D, E, F
- Perfect, Great, Good, Miss guidance
- Situational effect
- Combo system
- Support exercise mode for all type of piano
- Exactly the same quality with the real piano
- Continuous updating
- Resolution support all devices
Tap on your device to make the little bird fish swim. Avoid obstacles to level up, find fantastic treasures... and most importantly... beat your friends high score.
10 incredible trophies to make the redfish look even cooler:
- Golden Flappy Wing (10 pts)
- King of the Ocean Crown (20 pts)
- Shining Beak (30 pts)
- Dark Knight Suite (40 pts)
- Rockstar Glasses (50 pts)
- Punk Mohawk Hair (60 pts)
- MIB Glasses (70 pts)
- Radioactive Fish (80 pts)
- Ultra Red-Beam Eyes (90 pts)
- GOLDEN FISH (100 pts)
Amazing EXTREME game mode:
- are you a PRO player? Do you like the real challenge? Unlock the extreme version at 20pts. Play extreme!
SFX easter egg:
8 BIT SOUND EFFECTS. For very 8 bit lovers... try the old style SFX (three fingers tap on screen).
• More than 15 music instruments
• More than 100 music melody and songs
• Magic play style, easy to play
• Real music instrument sound
• Magic, intelligent, great music game
it includes Piano, Guitar, Flute, Pan-Flute, Sax, Violin, Piccolo, Harp, Ocarina, Accordion, Harmonica, Trumpet, Shakuhachi and more than 15 popular musical instrument.
PROJECT IS NOT DEAD. BUG FIXES ARE COMING!
Full Version is free. Ads are only on the main menu! No ads will ever appear during game play!
If you enjoy this application considering purchasing NESDroid or GambatteDroid to support our next projects!
Does not require root!!
Cycle accurate and higher compatibility than Gensoid, required better hardware though.
GENPlusDroid is an open source Sega Genesis emulator powered by GENPlus. Runs Sega Master System and Sega Mega Drive games. High compatibility, games like Virtual Racing and Phantasy Star work full speed!. Devices with a good GPU can use shaders to increase the graphic quality. Real time frame by frame rewinding of game play. Complete customization over multi touch input (size and position). Use a keyboard or gamepad with custom key bindings if you have one (WiiMote and SixAxis IME work!).
Cheats/Game Genie coming next!
Visit us at:
- Developers cannot respond to app comments, so if you need help please email me or visit our forums. I do respond to emails quickly and would love to field all requests (email@example.com). I cannot get extra feedback from a comment without talking to you.
- Supports Android 2.0+, 2.3.X, 3.X, 4.X
- Sega Mega Drive / Genesis, Sega Master System
- High compatibility: Virtual Racing, Phantasy Star, etc
- Sega 6 Button Support
- Multi Touch/Keyboard/Gamepad controller supported
- Custom key bindings
- 2Player support
- Custom multi touch input location and size
- Real Time rewind (see youtube for video)
- Fast Forward
- Auto Save, phone calls won't ruin your game
- Move and resize the touch input controls to your liking!
- Load/Browse compressed archives (*.zip, *.7z)
- Custom ROM directory, RomFetcher support
- PAL support
- Shaders! (hq2x, super eagle, 2xSaI, etc).
- Tablets, many tablets are known to be working perfectly
- The list of working devices grew to big to display here.
- All Android 2.X, 3.X devices should be working.
- After installation, start GENPlusDroid and follow the welcome screen instructions.
- Some tablets it is tricky to locate where GENPlusDroid creates its external directory. If you are having trouble note that in the settings of the app you can set the rom directory to any directory you want.
- Manually loading the auto state fails sometimes
Report all issues to me via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or post them at:
- Compile yourself, instructions coming soon!
- Portrait Mode
- Native bluetooth support
- Stereoscopic 3D (only on supported devices)
- Shader performance increase for all devices
- Game Genie
- Haptic Feedback
- Email me for feature requests!
This product is not affiliated with, nor authorized, endorsed or licensed in any way by Sega Corporation, its affiliates or subsidiaries. Sega Genesis game software sold separately. Sega and Sega Genesis© are trademarks or registered trademarks of Sega Corporation. All rights reserved. Company and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies. All brands/names/images/etc are copyrighted by their respective owners. Images are shown for documentation purposes only. Halsafar is not affiliated with, nor authorized, endorsed or licensed in any way by software/hardware companies.
The perfect virtual Piano
Play songs on this beautiful piano, sounds are a studio quality and they are taken from a real piano.
Fun and easy to use virtual keyboard app with high-quality sounds.You can also use the keyboard navigation, placed at the top of the app - you can navigate through octaves.
Beethoven, Mozart, Chopin play songs by the hottest artists on perfect piano.
- Studio quality sound
- many instruments
- sound effects
- note velocity
- note aftertouch
- note pitch bend
- window animations
- hardware acceleration
- tablet support
Grand Piano , Electric Piano , Banjo and soon: sax, guitar, flute, drum, violin.
This game is oddly satisfying . . . much like tossing a real ball of crumpled paper into a metal trash basket. So realistic, you will think you are stuck in an office killing time.
Amaze, share and compare your scores with friends and others on the online global scoreboard.
-6 levels of varied difficulty
-Innovative flick control
-Hi-Res graphics for newer devices
-Global online scoreboard
-Real office sounds
-Varying wind speed from fan impacts paper flight
-Verbal abuse from angry co-workers
Let us know what you think.
You can follow us on Twitter at: http://twitter.com/backflipstudios
"Paper Toss" has been installed more than 35,000,000 times - give it a shot if you haven't yet. Also try "NinJump" our latest FREE game for Android.
Stupid, retarded and boring games will improve your mood. Works every time!
How to play “I am bored”:
1. Touch the screen to make fish “jump”
2. Bounce off the wall to score a point
3. Don’t touch the spikes!
4. Collect coins to buy another fish in the shop.
I'm Bored - 2 players mode:
Make it a 2 players game – play against your friends on the same device.
There are so many boring games which won't help you to cheer up, but “I am Bored“ could do just that.
We honestly hope this simple but fun and addicting game will help to improve your mood and that you'll never say “I'm bored” again. Enjoy and remember - spikes are not your friends!
This Blackjack app is designed for phones and tablets so Enjoy on any device. Enjoy the large playing cards and voice comments as you play. Feedback and comments welcome!
Blackjack, also known as Twenty-one, is the most widely played casino banking game in the world. Blackjack is a comparing card game between a player and dealer and played with one or more decks of 52 cards.
The player or players are dealt an initial two card hand and add the total of their cards. Face cards (Kings, Queens, and Jacks) are counted as ten points. The player and dealer can count his own Ace as 1 point or 11 points. All other cards are counted as the numeric value shown on the card. By virtue of this, approximately 31% of the cards in a deck are ten point cards. After receiving their initial two cards, players have the option of getting a "hit" (taking additional cards) to bring their total value of cards to 21 points, or as close as possible without exceeding 21 (called "busting"). The dealer will usually take hits when his two cards total less than 17 points. Players who do not bust and have a total higher than the dealer, win. The dealer will lose if he busts, or has a lesser hand than the player who has not busted. If the player and dealer have the same point total, this is called a "push" and the player typically doesn't win or lose money on that hand.
Many farts to choose from using a cool sliding menu
Real life looking fart gas coming from behind the fart buttons
Fun graphics to keep you busy while you are farting around
Over 15 various farts such as beer farts, grandma farts and other fat farts
Enjoy and Happy Farting!
Controls: There are two thumb controls one for moving on the lower left and one for jumping on the lower right
Multitouch controls for moving and jumping
20 different game levels
Great graphics and sounds
For issues or improvement ideas, feel free to contact us at email@example.com or visit our website at http://www.jaxily.com
An alphabet is a standard set of letters (basic written symbols or graphemes) which is used to write one or more languages based on the general principle that the letters represent phonemes (basic significant sounds) of the spoken language. This is in contrast to other types of writing systems, such as syllabaries (in which each character represents a syllable) and logographies (in which each character represents a word, morpheme or semantic unit).