--> Now you can activate toggle mode when adding any of the widgets. When adding a widget with toggle mode, the widget will affect only the selected option and work in toggle mode. So if you select toggle mode and SIM 1 state, this widget will affect only SIM 1 and will turn it on or off.
--> There is now an option on the main activity to select what is the ID of each of the SIMs, since this changes every time you put a new SIM in the phone. Typically this should be 1 for SIM 1 and 2 for SIM 2.
If the data connection toggle doesn't work for you, please try to change this configuration.
***thanks to Chip for the help on this***
--> Another option just added is the home screen widget. Add a widget a configure one of this options:
- Just SIM 1 enabled
- Just SIM 2 enabled
- Both SIMs enabled
- Both SIMs disabled
- Disable data connection
- Enable data connection on SIM 1
- Enable data connection on SIM 2
Work in progress:
1) Switch active 3G SIM slot (coming soon)
2) Add the new toggles in Tasker/Locale plugin (coming soon)
3) Change the widgets layout to show the color and name of the SIM that is configured in Android Settings
4) Multiple options widget
5) Automatic SIM ID detection (coming soon)
6) Create Tasker/Locale situation triggers
If some of the toggles don't work for you, please let me know so we can work it out.
Try the free app to check if the toggles work.
PHONE_STATE - Used to get the current SIM status to show on the toggle widgets.
LICENSE_VALIDATION - Used to validate that the user has a valid Google Play License.
**** WARNING ****
DO NOT INSTALL IF YOU DON'T HAVE A MEDIATEK DUAL SIM PHONE
DO NOT INSTALL IF YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND ANY OF THE ABOVE STATED