The Saint-Gobain Group, founded in France in 1665, is now one of the top 100 industrial groups in the world . Leader in the Habitat market, it designs, manufactures and distributes new generations of modern building materials, providing innovative solutions for energy efficiency and thermal and acoustic comfort .
Saint-Gobain Isover is specialized in the production of thermal and acoustic insulation . With solutions for all areas of application (building, industry , transport), Isover glasswool products help to achieve maximum energy savings and reduction of CO2 in the atmosphere. Saint-Gobain Isover is also a leading manufacturer of bitumen-polymer membranes , marketed under the brand Bituver .
- interface in 11 languages
- search amongst product categories
- search engine by keyword with auto-completion
- high resolution photo gallery with window scroll function
- downloadable pdf catalogues
- search by collection
- information request forms