SIRAP INSULATION srl – being part of Soprema Group – has started its work on '50 and today is the market-leader in Europe in the production of products and systems for thermal and acoustic insulation in building market.
It holds the know-how of transformation technologies of expanded polystyrene: moulding of blocks and cutting of sheets, extrusion of monolayer sheet and transformation of expanded polypropylene (EPP), coupling with shockproof polystyrene (HIPS).
The brands of Sirap Insulation are:
- Gematherm: extruded polystyrene sheets
- Sirapor: expanded polystyrene sheets cut from blocks
- Nostir: expanded polystyrene with additives, grey colour, with better lambda value
- Neostir GW: bilayer expanded polystyrene for external wall insulation
- Stirodach: insulation system for pitched roofs
- Fonobel: rolls for acoustic insulation of flating floors
- Gemadrain: insulation and drainage for basement wall and green roofs
- Stirobit: rolls and panels of EPS and XPS coupled with a bituminous membrane
- Styrholz: wood fiber insulation boards