PicoWAN consists of a wide range and low data rate wireless network for connected objects.
It is organized around a gateway constituting the infrastructure of the PicoWAN network, providing coverage at 868MHz.
The PicoWAN PicoSmartTag is a connected, rechargeable object that operates in the presence of the PicoWAN network. It generates motion or location alerts thanks to its embedded sensors.
The PicoWAN application allows you to:
- Configure and register your PicoWAN PicoPlug and PicoWAN PicoSmartTag
- Control the PicoPlug switch remotely
- Know the last location of the PicoSmartTag to track your family and property
- Program a lighting or electrical appliance connected to the PicoPlug, on one or more time slots
- Define geographic rules to trigger a zone entry or exit notification and know, for example, when your loved ones have returned home
- Define movement rules to trigger a notification, for example, when opening a drawer or door
- View the history of notifications generated by PicoWAN sensors
In order to use this application, it is necessary to obtain hardware compatible with the PicoWAN network sold by Archos or a partner.