Update to last comment.... App working perfectly
This is pretty much the best video player with networked browsing for Android TV and tablets.
Black screen on torrent streams after last two updates!
Buggy, unreliable, hopeless management system.
Broken, but it used to be the best! The app just shuts down upon opening. It won't download metadata or play a video file on one of the most often used Android tablets on the market - Samsung Note Pro 12.2. ARCHOS TEAM... HELP PLEASE!!
Still the best on Android TV and phone/tablet It's plex without the hassle. It plays content flawlessly for me on any device. The content organisation is amazing as well. I just wish there was a cast option and support for creating playlists. Folder play is only good for so long ;-). This app is constantly evolving, hats off to the developers, I never have a problem for long. Well worth paying for
- Fix UPnP on Nvidia Shield TV
- Fix trakt seen status sync issue after using while offline
- Fix subtitle support with non utf-8 encoding
- Fix navigation bar not hidden on Android 4.0 to 4.2
- Improve SMB shares detection scheme
- Improve buffering strategy for video streaming
- Fix crash on Samsung devices with Android 4.3
- Workaround Samsung 5.0 platform bug (tab s2, s6, note pro 12.2)