Very good video player. I recently upgraded my phone to a Samsung galaxy note 4 and now whenever I play a video the subtitles (sub/idx) are humongous even when it's set up to play them the smallest size possible. The video and audio quality is still very good. The only way to get them to play correctly is to convert videos to a higher resolution (1280x720 ) at least which devours my micro SD card. If this problem was to be addressed it would definitely get a higher rating. MX Player Pro plays them correctly and Archos use to.
Lame player Dont waste your money on this crap player
this app is awesome this app is really nice...but my complain only is always crashing
Video Poster Again Video Posters are gone AGAIN!
I like the hi volume
Needs Chromecast support
- TV mode did not work on Android 4.4 anymore
- Subtitles download was broken for local files in TV mode
- Retry poster download in case of failure
- Fallback when there is no external cache directory
- Thumbnail for each episode in TV shows (TV only)
- Play/Pause on touch
- Storage was getting full when using DLNA / UPnP
- Subtitle always on at start even when disabled by default
- and more...