Crap app. Please return money. 1. Does not scan media from external card. 2. On manually navigating and forcing media to to add it to library, it takes forever and never completes. 3. On playing torrent directly it does not scrobble videos to trakt. 4. Not possible to specify the tv and movie folder. 5. Support team do not respond to emails.
Great feature I've been looking forever for a video app that shows a movie poster instead of a crapy thumbnail. Too bad more apps don't do this
Used to enjoy using this app I like this app but now it won't even open 😖😖😖 I'm using HTC One Max .. please fix .. or can you tell what's happening? I was using it last week ! Thanks
No on screen gesture control for brightness, sound and seek No on screen gesture control for brightness, sound and seek, making this one of the worst video player on Android. Don't waste your time, look elsewhere for better video player.
Best I've found. Missing one feature... Please add Google cast support!
Great app, would like it if it supported Ac3 and supported DVD files (VOB).... Still give is a five. Do you think you will support either of theses soon? specially the DVD files so i can have subtitles?
- Fix UPnP on Nvidia Shield TV
- Fix trakt seen status sync issue after using while offline
- Fix subtitle support with non utf-8 encoding
- Fix navigation bar not hidden on Android 4.0 to 4.2
- Improve SMB shares detection scheme
- Improve buffering strategy for video streaming
- Fix crash on Samsung devices with Android 4.3
- Workaround Samsung 5.0 platform bug (tab s2, s6, note pro 12.2)
The best video editor, Complete Free, HD Quality, No Watermark, No Time limited!