Always stay updated with the following in-app features:
•Social feed including Twitter, Instagram and Facebook Posts made directly by A R Rahman
•Photo and Video galleries
•Latest news and press releases
•Exclusive content only available on the app
Plus, the App provides fans with the ability to compete in interactive fan challenges to earn exclusive rewards from A R Rahman, including autographs, merchandise, meet-and-greets and much, much more!
A R Rahman's App is powered by Qyuki (http://www.Qyuki.com) and TopFan (http://www.top-fan.com)."
This app includes the following rectors:
Abdul Rahman Al-Sudais
Mishary Rashid Alafasy
Prophet Mohammad (PBUH) said:
'Everything has a bride, and the bride of the Qur'an is Surrah Al Rahman'
The Holy Prophet has also said:
"Whoever reads it, Allah will have mercy on his weakness and be regarded as having thanked Allah for it"
- Play the sound in a single click of button.
- Set it as ringtones by long press on the Islamic sound track.
- Set it as notification sound by long press on the sound track.
- Set it as default alarm sound by long press on the sound track.
- Play, stop, shuffle or repeat the sound.
- Nice, clean & easy User Interface.
- Best customized theme base background.
- Socially share it with your friends through WeChat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Google+ and more.
- It is FREE
Have a nice day!
Don't forget to rate us 5 star if you like this app!
May Allah Bless You!
Onkyo’s Remote App allows owners to integrate wireless audio stored on an Android device into their Onkyo home network system. The app operates over a wireless LAN and enables a range of remote control functions, such as volume and tone control and input selection.
• Wirelessly streams music stored on an Android device
• Operates general remote-control functions (e.g. play, stop, power on/off)
• Controls multi-zone audio
• Selects input source, network source, and radio station
• Adjusts tone control, listening modes, and speaker volume
• Displays content information
• Compatible with Spotify Connect
• Compatible with Onkyo’s existing RI (Remote Interactive) system
*For details on RI-compatible systems, please refer to the Onkyo website.
*This application program does not support tablet devices.
*This application program does not support smartphones in QVGA or HVGA resolution.
Compatible Onkyo Models:
• All network A/V receivers released in 2010/11/12/13, TX-8050 Network Stereo Receiver, T-4070 Network Stereo Tuner, and CR-N755*
*All models may require a firmware update available for download at the Onkyo website.
I cancel any order on request within 30 days, or much longer when appropriate.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to refund, report bugs, or for older versions. Further information and ask any question here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/apps/spirit-fm
! IMPOSSIBLE Devices: ALL Nexus & MANY Samsung & other devices have FM purposely & unfixably disabled in hardware. No app can EVER fix that. Email for refund & explanation of Google's false "compatability" checking. NO FM for GALAXY S4/S5, Note3/Note4, Tab, All US Galaxy S/Note class phones, Motorola flagships, and MANY more
Android Lollipop 5 required A huge re-architecture of Spirit2, but non-beta KitKat users get the older design.
Spirit2 is the successor to Spirit1 Unlocked and is the "Best Darn FM app"* in existence !
I am still enjoying Spirit 1, is there any reason to pay again for Spirit 2? : http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=52304938&postcount=7787
Spirit2 supports only the most popular, recent, higher end devices that have digital audio support in Spirit1 Unlocked. See list below. The Spirit2 UI and underlying architecture are much improved. Spirit1 Unlocked is still more mature/bug-free and has more features. Your support will help Spirit2 match and exceed the Spirit1 feature set.
Requires AOSP !: If you don't know what AOSP means, Spirit2 is not for you. Spirit1 Unlocked works on numerous stock phones: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mikersmicros.fm_unlock
*"Best darn FM app": Yes, it has some bugs, and may lack some "polish" of stock FM apps, but it's the most functional and has more settings.
The ONLY FM app supporting ALL this: Equalizer, Effects, Recording, BT A2DP and Visualizer.
Spirit2 also supports multiple "remote" displays and controls: Home and lock-screen widget, lock-screen, notification shade, BT AVRCP and future Android remotes. AVRCP puts RDS and station info on the display of compatible BT headsets, and controls Pause/Play and preset selection. Was pretty cool the first time I saw that working.
Spirit2 Beta group. Latest releases for Play customers: https://play.google.com/apps/testing/fm.a2d.s2
Main XDA info thread, LOTS of info updated March 25: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2537861
Spirit2 "Official Support"*: ONLY these phones running "Compatible AOSP"** ROMs:
Samsung GS3 GT-I9300
Samsung GS2 GT-I9100
Samsung GS1 GT-I9000
Samsung Note2 GT-N7100
Samsung Note1 GT-N7000
HTC One (GPE requires BT off)
HTC OneXL LTE, OneS, Evo 4G LTE (2013 CM11 only. 2014 kernels broke FM)
LG G2 D802 International and Sprint LS980 only. (Some stock, CM11 and Mahdi ROMs only as of March, 2014)
Motorola Moto G
*"Official Support" means I own the phone and I can properly support it.
**"Compatible AOSP" ROMs includes as many AOSP ROMs as I can reasonably support, that have the FM and audio kernel drivers needed to enable FM. CM11 is the most popular and best supported, except for the incompatible 2014 kernels for HTC OneXL LTE, OneS, and Evo 4G LTE. LG G2 is only supportable on CM11, AOKP and Mahdi ROMs as of April, 2014.
The only other devices with a chance of working fully are those with Qualcomm WCN3660 or newer compatible FM/BT/WiFi chips as well as Qualcomm WDC9310 or newer compatible audio chips. This includes most late 2012+ Sony devices starting with Xperia T. These may or may not work well, and are not officially supported. With sufficient demand I will consider buying a "Z" device and officially supporting some Sony's.
Spirit2 also works reasonably well on many stock or stock derived ROMs when rooted. But there are often problems, such as FM over BT issues on Samsung stock ROMs. Most of my customers are on AOSP/CM ROMs.
Thanks ! :)
This app is written because other Sonos apps are too slow for the most simple tasks (like volume control).
The app is not a replacement for the official Sonos Controller app, but merely serves as a quick remote for your Sonos system.
Furthermore, it allows you to configure the music that you would like to start automatically on your Sonos Zoneplayers as soon as you connect to your home Wi-Fi and to mute music when a phone call is active.
------ Features ------
• Autodiscovery of your Sonos Zoneplayers.
• Playback (play, pause, stop) & Volume control
• Group zones (un-group by clicking the stop button on the specific zone widget)
• Quick access to your favorite radio stations, Sonos playlists, Line-in, Sonos Favorites
• Quick search and play Albums, Artists, Tracks
• Support for multiple widgets, each controlling a zone and having its own color.
• Start official Sonos app (big widget only)
• Zone and group volume control
• Sleep Timer
• Auto-play (selected music starts automatic when connect to your home Wi-Fi) for each zone with optional confirmation.
• Auto-mute on active phone call
• Volume/Play/Pause control from the notification bar
------ Manual ------
[Adding your ZonePlayers]
• The first time you place a widget on your home-screen, you have to configure your Sonos Zoneplayer(s).
You can either fill in the IP address(es) manually or autodiscover them.
• You will only be allowed to add IP addresses of Zoneplayers that are currently accessible, because the app
will automatically fetch info (like the name of the zone) from the Zoneplayer.
• Once you have configured all Zoneplayers, you can hit the 'Place Widget' button and it will ask you which one of the
configured/discovered Zoneplayers you want to control with the widget that you are currently adding to the home-screen. You can also change the color of the widget so that you can easily distinguish between your different Zoneplayers. Both color and opacity can be changed.
• Each time you add a new QuickSonosWidget widget to your home-screen, you will get the same configuration screen, where you can add/remove Zoneplayers.
• With the Volume Control buttons (below and above the name of the zone on the home-screen widget), you can control the volume
of that zone. Group volume can be controlled by clicking the name of the zone.
• The Play/Pause button will start/pause the music on the Zoneplayer
• The Stop button will stop the music
• With the Join button, you can link the player, attached to this widget, to another player that is currently active (playing). If multiple other players are playing different sources (queue, radio station, ...) you get a pop-up containing a list of the other configured/discovered Zoneplayers that can be grouped to the
Zoneplayer of this widget. If there is only one other source playing on your other players, it will automatically join that source.
• With the Music button, you get a pop-up where you can choose between Radio Station, Sonos Playlist, Line-In, Sonos Favorite, search for Album. Artist or Track.
Here you can also define if the selected source should be started automatically next time you connect to your home Wi-Fi.
• With the Info button, you get a pop-up with info: play state (PLAYING, STOPPED), current track, album, artist, radio station, group master, ...
• Starts the official Sonos app
• Configure a sleep timer
[Sonos Zone Icon]
• Configure auto-play/mute options and the color of the widget
------ DEBUGGING ------
If you encounter any issue, you can always click the "Email Log" button in the configure screen of the app to send the logging to us so we can investigate the issue.
------ DISCLAIMER ------
Not affiliated with Sonos, Inc. To learn more about Sonos and download the official Sonos app, please visit www.sonos.com/support.
- Short description
Operate your radio RCD 320 G conveniently with your mobile telephone – regardless, on which seat you are.
- Full description
In order to be able to access your radio RCD 320 G by means of remote control, you do not have to buy any supplementary device: your smartphone suffices. With the Volkswagen Radio Remote Control app your smartphone becomes a genuine remote control based on Bluetooth with which you achieve almost all functions for which otherwise you would press the radio keys.
You cannot regulate only the sound volume, but change for example also from the radio reception to the CD player and navigate comfortably in title lists and radio stations.
* Fast auto discovery of your receiver (must support DLNA)
* Sending MP3 files directly to the receiver (must support DLNA)
* Shows changes made with the original remote control (IR) or directly on the receiver without delay.
* Speaker protection. Volume handling is done like on a real receiver. So immediately switching to maximum volume is not possible.
* Displays data which are shown on the receivers On Screen Display.
* Display dimming setting
* Demo Mode (no receiver needed)
This is the first version so expect further features to come. Seeking in MP3 files not yet supported.
This App was developed using a DENON AVR 1713.
AVR-4311, AVR-4306, AVR-3313, AVR-3312, AVR-3311, AVR-2313, AVR-2312, AVR-2113, AVR-1912
In general all Denon receivers with a network connection should work. However every model has special features not available on others. I cannot test it on every possible model, so if you have special needs for your model please contact me via e-mail.
Through a simple and intuitive user interface, you can easily:
--- Parrot Zik ---
- Tuned by Lou Reed:
Working alongside his experienced sound engineer as well as Parrot Zik's acoustic designers, Lou Reed used his personal mastering studio to program the Zik as if he were adjusting the balance for one of his own performances. You can now experience the extraordinary results by using a special control on the Parrot Audio Suite app.
- Configure the Parrot Concert Hall Effect, to enhance your listening experience,
- Use a predefined equalizer or set your custom settings,
- Activate or deactivate the Active Noise Cancellation
- Check the battery level of your Zik
- Keep your Zik updated with the latest software release
- Get your Zik experience started with the embedded tutorial
--- Parrot Zikmu Solo ---
-Use preset equalizers or manually adjust the audio frequency
-Adjust the volume of the Zikmu Solo speaker
-Adapt the volume of the Zikmu Solo speaker according to the audio input sources
-Adapt the volume of the Zikmu Solo speaker according to its position and the dimensions of the room
-Connect simply and with full functionality using Wi-Fi
-Browse through local networks to share and send music to the Zikmu Solo speaker
-Keep your Zikmu Solo speaker updated with the latest firmware version
Denon and Marantz receivers.
Your phone and receiver must be connected to the same WLAN router to use this application.
- Denon AVR 990, 991, 1613, 1713, 1912, 1913, 2112, 2113, 2312, 2313, 3310, 3311, 3312, 3313, 3808, 4306, 4308, 4310, 4311, 4520, 4806, 4810, 5308, 5805, DN-500AV, A1HD, X4000, X3000, X2000, X1000, E400, E300
- Marantz NR-1504, NR-1602, NR-1603, NR-1604, SR-5006, SR-5007, SR-5008, SR-6006, SR-6007, SR-6008, SR-7005, SR-7007, SR-7008, AV-7005, AV-8801, AV-7701
- Marantz MCR603, MER803, NA7004
- Denon RCDN7, DNP720AE
Models without network interface are not supported.
AVR-Remote on Google+: http://gplus.to/avrremote
This is experimental software. Try it on your own risk.
This application is not affiliated with Denon or Marantz.
Denon and Marantz are registered trademarks of D&M Holdings, Inc.