ENGAGE YOUR SENSES WITH IMMERSIVE SOUND
Feel the music come to life when you immerse yourself in Sonos sound. Hear every song as it was meant to be heard and every instrument as if you were in the studio or the front row.
CONTROL EVERY ROOM, FROM ANY DEVICE
Use your smartphone, tablet or computer to stream different songs in each room, group rooms together, or hear the same beat everywhere.
STREAM ALL THE MUSIC ON EARTH
Listen to all the music you love, no matter where it lives. Imagine your music library, music services and more than 100,000 free radio stations, podcasts and shows blasting off the walls of every room.
SIMPLE TO SET UP, CONTROL, AND EXPAND
No rewiring. No complex programming. Place your Sonos speaker anywhere in the house and connect to your home WiFi network with an intuitive mobile app. Build a house of sound, one room at time, and control your entire home audio system from your phone or tablet.
NOXON NOVA M
NOXON NOVA S
You may need to update your device's software in order to work with this app. To do so, please navigate to Systemsettings->Softwareupdate->Check now to do so.
Onkyo’s Remote App allows owners to integrate wireless audio stored on an Android device into their Onkyo home network system. The app operates over a wireless LAN and enables a range of remote control functions, such as volume and tone control and input selection.
• Wirelessly streams music stored on an Android device
• Operates general remote-control functions (e.g. play, stop, power on/off)
• Controls multi-zone audio
• Selects input source, network source, and radio station
• Adjusts tone control, listening modes, and speaker volume
• Displays content information
• Compatible with Spotify Connect
• Compatible with Onkyo’s existing RI (Remote Interactive) system
*For details on RI-compatible systems, please refer to the Onkyo website.
*This application program does not support tablet devices.
*This application program does not support smartphones in QVGA or HVGA resolution.
Compatible Onkyo Models:
• All network A/V receivers released in 2010/11/12/13, TX-8050 Network Stereo Receiver, T-4070 Network Stereo Tuner, and CR-N755*
*All models may require a firmware update available for download at the Onkyo website.
Always stay updated with the following in-app features:
•Social feed including Twitter, Instagram and Facebook Posts made directly by A R Rahman
•Photo and Video galleries
•Latest news and press releases
•Exclusive content only available on the app
Plus, the App provides fans with the ability to compete in interactive fan challenges to earn exclusive rewards from A R Rahman, including autographs, merchandise, meet-and-greets and much, much more!
A R Rahman's App is powered by Qyuki (http://www.Qyuki.com) and TopFan (http://www.top-fan.com)."
Control iTunes via Wi-Fi. Choose your favorite artists, genres, albums and playlists as if you're at your PC or Mac. Play music on your computer and AirPlay speakers, and adjust volume with total control. Rate tunes, add to Up Next and more.
• Browse by Artist, Genre, Album, Playlists
• Adjust volume using phone controls
• Select AirPort Express and AppleTV speakers
• Adjust individual AirPlay volumes
• Item menus for advanced options
• Rate tracks and view ratings
• Add tracks to Up Next
• Shuffle, repeat, repeat all
• Stay-connected/Wi-Fi auto-reconnect
• Connect to multiple iTunes
• Start Genius from current track
• Search your iTunes library
• Tablet support
• Home, lock screen widgets
• Pause on phone call (requires phone permission)
• Pro quality, easy to use
See what others are saying: http://hyperfine.com/remoteforitunes/share
Make sure to try our free Trial version before purchasing.
Requires iTunes 10 or 11 for Mac or Windows. Works on Android tablets and phones.
Buy the best, most reliable and compatible iTunes remote available for Android today, and start enjoying music all over again.
Note that application features, user-interface and appearance vary with device's Android version. Android version 4.0.3+ shown.
iTunes, AirPort, AirPlay and AppleTV are trademarks of Apple Inc. Other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Adjust the basic functions of your Marantz product with power, volume, input and surround mode selection. Marantz disc player control is also available via Marantz Remote Terminals (D-BUS, RC-5) connection.
A customizable home screen allows you to tailor the look and function of the Marantz Remote App to suit your needs.
A dedicated page now gives you full, easy to access control of your multi-room system. Fast thumbnail browsing, library search and playlist creation make navigating your large digital media library easier than ever before. The Marantz Remote App takes your listening enjoyment to the next level.
"Because Music Matters"
- Single Page Multi Zone Control Screen for AV Receivers
- Assignable Home Screen Shortcut Buttons
- Fast Thumbnail Browsing for Network Music File Playback (*1)
- Playlist management for Network Music File Playback (Create/Edit/Delete)
- Frequency Direct FM Tuning
- Fast Internet Radio Browsing (*1)
- Volume Limit Setting
- New Marantz Blu-ray Player Control when paired with 2012 or later AVR and Blu-ray Models (*2)
- Photo Slideshow Transition Adjustment
- AVR and Multi Zone Renaming Capability
- Simple Home Screen Help Display
- Multi-Language Support (English, French, German, Spanish, Dutch, Italian, Swedish, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Russian, Polish) (*3)
*1: During fast network browsing, the AVR GUI and Remote App display may be temporarily out of sync.
*2: An HDMI connection between the AVR and Blu-ray player is required. HDMI control needs to be set to ON for both units.
*3: The OS language setting is automatically detected; when not available, English is selected.
- Compatible Network models:
2015 New Model:
Network AV Preamplifier AV8802
Network AV Preamplifier AV7702
Network AV Receiver SR7009, SR6009, SR5009, NR1605
Network Audio Player: NA8005
Network AV Receiver: SR7008, SR6008, SR5008, NR1604, NR1504
Network Audio Player: NA-11S1
Wireless Network CD Receiver: M-CR610
Wireless Network Receiver: M-CR510
Network AV Pre Tuner AV8801, AV7701
Network AV Receiver SR7007, SR6007, SR5007, NR1603
* Not compatible with Marantz models other than those listed above.
Please update to a latest firmware by following each User manual.
Please set the "IP Control / Network / Network Control” = “Always On / On" of the device to ensure a smooth operation with the Marantz remote app.
- Compatible Android devices:
• Android Smartphones with Android OS ver.2.3(or higher) or Android Smartphones/Tablets with Android OS ver.4.0(or higher)
• Screen resolution: 800x480, 854x480, 1280x720, 1280x800, 1920x1200
* This application does not support smartphones in QVGA(320x240) and HVGA(480x320) resolution.
• Confirmed Android devices:
Samsung Galaxy S5 (OS4.2.2), Samsung Galaxy S4 (OS4.3), Samsung Galaxy SIII (OS4.1.2), Samsung(Google) Galaxy Nexus (OS4.1.1), Samsung(Google) Nexus S (OS4.1.2), Samsung Galaxy S (OS2.3.6), LG Optimus LTE (OS2.3.5), HTC Nexus One (OS2.3.6)
LG Nexus 5 (OS4.4.2), Google Nexus 7 (2012) (OS4.2.2), Google Nexus 7 (2013) (OS4.3), Samsung Galaxy Tab2 (OS4.1.1)
We do not guarantee that this application works with all Android devices.
Access your personal music collection and play it on Sony's network audio products located anywhere in your home, wirelessly.
Each Sony network audio product can playback a separate song and be controlled independently. Or when enjoying Sony "HomeShare" products throughout your home, you can synchronize music playback with "Party Streaming".
* "HomeShare" is marketing name of Sony Network Audio products. This name may not be used in some regions/countries.
-Select from one or more speakers to enjoy your music on.
-Play the same song in every room or different songs in every room.
-Access music by browsing or searching music folders stored on your computer or NAS drive.
-Create a list of favorite songs from music stored on your computer or NAS drive.
-Create, edit and save multiple playlists of music stored on your computer or NAS drive
-Browse Internet music services and thousands of Internet radio stations. (*)
*This feature works with NAS-SV20i/SV20Di, NAC-SV10i, and SA-NS310/NS410/NS510
-Use playback controls to control Play, Pause, Stop, Skip, Shuffle, Repeat and Volume
-View album artwork and song information during Playback
-Using Party Streaming, start and stop synchronized playback of music among multiple Sony Network Audio products, and control the volume of each speaker as a group or individually.
This "Network Audio Remote" is for use with the following Sony network audio products:
Network Audio System/Server
Blu-ray Disc/DVD Home Theatre System
Micro HI-FI Component System
Network Media Player
Products may not be available in all regions.
Some products need a firmware update to add "Party Streaming" function.